My Love for Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I went down under. I took off her panties and looked at her beautiful pink cunt before slowly and softly licking her. Slowly, I licked up one lip and slowly down the other, just purposefully missing her clit. Then I licked back up the lip I licked down on and up the other, again missing her clit. I did that for long until she was grabbing me by the hair and pressing my head against her, her moans breaking the silence. Finally, I hit her clit and softly circled it. Her moans turned into cries of joy as I circled and circled until she stopped moaning and began screaming as spasm after spasm rocked her. Her juices were flowing in abundance and I drank every single drop of extra juice that came out of her. Then her orgasm subsided but her breathing was still heavy. I then began licking my way up to her belly button taking her thighs on my shoulders as I went up.

By the time I reached her face her feet were on my shoulders. The head of my dick was properly centered on her cunt and I felt her moisture. I slowly entered her and she gasped loudly. I then began pumping slowly at first but picked up the pace. I soon began to feel the all too familiar tingling so I increased my pace one by one until I was frantically pumping in and out of her. She was now screaming and I was grunting loudly. I began to feel her spasm and I erupted with a vengeance. I felt myself pouring and pouring my cum into her. Then, I lay on her naked body, by dick still inside her cunt. Her cunt was still clenching, but not frequently. Every few seconds I would feel a clench tightening around my dick.

I eventually got off her and lay next to her. We then simultaneously faced each other and became entangled in each other's arms. We woke up the next morning in exactly the same position. I opened my eyes first and a few seconds later she opened hers. She smiled the most beautiful smile I had ever seen in my life. I gave her a slight peck on the forehead and then on the lips. She kissed me back.

It took us five days to drive to New York. Every few hours we would stop and fuck. Sometimes she would suck me as I was driving and other times I would stop the care in an isolated area, pull her seat back down, go down on her until she came and drive off without exchanging a word.

When we did get to New York I drove straight to her house. We decided that we would not say our good-byes. We agreed that I will go back home and wait for her to finish that movie she was on and then I would fly back.

Exactly one month later she called me. She finished her shoot, got her divorce and was ready to play.

12