My Lover's Feelings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bullus
bullus
21 Followers

"Oh my god," Dara moaned out as Carrie worked her. Dara had always been a fan of the female form; but now she was getting a man's point of view of a beautiful blow job. Carrie's long blond hair draped over and gently tickled her crotch as she sucked. Her fluid motions, flawless skill and tightly pressed lips seemed to beg Dara to come. Carrie's large perfectly symmetrical breasts swayed as her nipples grazed Dara's inner thighs.

As Dara took in all aspects of Carrie's beauty, curves and skill, she now completely understood why men are so visually driven. The anticipation of her looming orgasm was driving her wild. She watched Carrie effortlessly inhale her inches, she couldn't take it any longer.

As Carrie felt Dara tense up, ready to blow...she grinned. Pulling her lips off, she gently teased the top 4 inches with a closed hand. "You want to cum, don't you..." Carrie said with a deep seductive tone.

"Yes..." Dara's heavy breathing barely let her speak.

Carrie pushed her thumb firmly into the thick base of Dara's dick, not letting her go over yet. "I want to taste it..." Carrie teased in her sexy voice.

"Oh please let me cum," Dara whined, "I want to cum..."

Carrie removed her thumb and jerked a little faster, "cum on my tits."

"Oh yeah," Dara whimpered. "I'm gonna cum!"

Carrie jacked her off furiously as Dara twitched. She grinned with wicked pleasure as she jerked and positioned her tits around Dara's erupting tower of flesh. Dara coated Carrie's bouncing breasts, sending shot after shot all over her. When the shots ceased, Carrie released her grip. Dara leaned up, a wonderful sight met her eyes.

Carrie seemed to be encased in a golden aura of sexual splendor. She sat indian-style, her big breasts glazed, and hair sat perfectly to one side...highlighting her stunning young looks. Carrie held her breasts, squeezing and massaging as she licked them.

In a flash, Dara assumed her own body again. She leapt onto the bed, almost tackling Carrie to her back. As Carrie pressed her breasts together, Dara took over licking them clean, sucking her coated nipples and licking between Carrie's huge masses. Carrie laid on her back and let Dara lick every last drop clean. She pulled Dara to her face and kissed her with lustful passion.

"Come on," Dara encouraged as she leaned off Carrie's body, "I want more!"

Carrie followed as Dara sucked Zane's softening erection. They each took a side and ran their lips up and down his length. Carrie's sex-crazed passion was still going strong, and Dara's was not far behind. Together, they ravaged him until he was rock hard again.

Carrie wrapped both hands around him, "Dammit! Look at this thing! Oh my god Dara, its huge!"

Zane smiled as these two ladies admired his dick.

Dara laid down next to Zane and commanded him, "I want you to fuck me wild!"

Carrie bit her lip in excitement and switched places with Zane, laying next to Dara. Zane lubed himself up and went to work. With limited sensitivity, he fucked her hard and fast. He watched as both women's breasts wobbled with the motion of the bed. Carrie rubbed herself and kissed Dara's neck. In less than a week, Zane had gone from hating life at work to satisfying two beautiful women at once.

Dara moaned as orgasm took her. Carrie climbed onto Dara's stomach, facing Zane. She watched as Zane never slowed his thrusts. There was still 4 inches of Zane's shaft exposed. She grabbed Dara's hands, having them massage her soft tits. Carrie decided to put on a show for Zane. Her rubbing Dara's clit, and Dara massaging Carrie's breasts, all while he buried his dick deep inside his wife.

Dara called out again with another rocking orgasm, her body thrashed under Carrie as Zane fucked her into ecstasy.

"I can't take..." Dara struggled to get the words out. "No more..."

Zane slowed his thrusting and pulled out as she rested, defeated by his huge member.

Carrie stroked him slowly as Dara briefly recovered, "do you still want to taste him?"

"Oh yeah," Dara slowly sat up and regained control of her breathing.

"Ok, you just join in whenever you are ready," Carrie said with a giggle as she softly sucked him.

Zane returned to his back on the bed as Carrie worked his rod. She switched between hand and mouth, preparing him for another height of pleasure. Dara joined and took over. Carrie leaned her massive breasts over Zane's face, smothering him between them. He sucked her nipples, and squeezed her soft basketball-size mammaries while Dara pushed him closer to the edge.

Carrie watched Dara go crazy on him as he unloaded into her mouth. She sucked him loosely as his white juice trailed down his long shaft and puddle at the base. She pumped him like an old well, and he kept spilling from her mouth with every pump.

Carrie leaned in and together they licked his base and shaft clean. Both women laid on each side of him on the bed. Dara's finger gently made circles on his chest as she kissed his lips, while Carrie gently sucked and tugged on his flaccid 7 inches.

Exhausted, they fell asleep, one by one. The night had fallen outside, the gentle sounds of water washing up on the slope of the island filled the air. Who needed the resort's version of sex games? They just had their own!

bullus
bullus
21 Followers
12