My Loving Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock felt as if it were about to burn a hole in my pants. Cynthia released me, and at the same time pushed me backward. The edge of their bed caught me at the back of my knees, and I abruptly sat on a soft comforter.

Cynthia swiftly knelt in front of me and began untying my shoes and pulling off my socks. "Now for the best part," she said as she reached up to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my waistband, and pull my zipper down.

I raised my ass so she could slide my pants down and off. Then she reached up again and lifting the waistband over my straining cock, slid my boxers down.

"What a beautiful cock," she breathed as she took it in one hand and lifted my scrotum with the other. She then leaned forward and kissed the tip of the red glans that extending beyond my retracting foreskin. Then she did something entirely unexpected.

She stood, pushed me flat on my back while I was still sitting on the edge of the bed, pulled her skirt up and, straddled my chest, walking forward on her knees until her inflamed and swollen dripping vulva was directly over my face. Then she settled herself on my thirsty mouth and surrendered to my tongue which instinctively began tracing and penetrating those intricate folds. As I felt my tongue penetrating the essence of her womanhood, her labia seemed to unfold like an opening flower.

I was so keenly atuned to the taste, aroma, and texture of her smooth vulva, and the way she reacted when I touched the impertinent little nubbin near the top of her crease, that I failed to realize at first that my cock seemed to have found a warm, wet home of its own. For a moment, I wondered if Cynthia had somehow managed to turn herself around without my noticing it it, but when I reached down, I realized the face that was engulfing my cock had a 5 o'clock shadow!

Cynthia, perhaps sensing that I was distracted, impatiently rubbed her vulva even harder against my mouth, but I was lost to the sensations in my groin as the pressures in my urethra built. My cock abruptly swelled in response to the gently sucking mouth and tongue which was cleverly stimulating that special place under the head of my cock (which probably corresponds to the "G" spot in vaginas), where a man's sensory nerve endings are concentrated.

Without warning, my cock began to spasm and I began involuntarily thrusting myself as I sent stream after stream of semen into Roscoe's waiting mouth. I thought I heard Cynthia say something, but her thighs were pressed so tightly against the sides of my head that I wasn't sure.

But now that my tensions had been temporarily eased, I decided to experiment. Cynthia was still aggressively rubbing her vulva against my mouth, so I opened my mouth and first gently nipped the edge of her dangling labia with my teeth and then sucked it deep into my mouth, all the time rolling her outer lips between mine. When I bit her again, this time more sharply, I heard her muffled cry as her body began shuddering, trembling, and jerking. Cynthia liked a little pain.

She suddenly sprawled forward and rolled on her side. I quickly scooted up so I was fully on the bed. I took her in my arms, holding her, stroking her hair, gently kissing the top of her head as her temors slowly subsided. Then she gave a deep sigh, and pulled away from me so she could look into my face. "I don't know what you did, Pete, but I can't remember ever coming like that before. God, it felt good!" Then she reached down and captured my soft cock in her hand. "Do you think there's any hope?"

I wanted to fuck her so badly that I could almost taste it, but Roscoe had beaten her to it. I glanced in his direction. He had returned to his chair, but was naked from the waist down, and was slowly stroking a cock that was as hard as mine was soft.

He smiled. "Why don't we trade places for a while, Pete. I'm sure you'll recover before the evening is over."

He was right. I was temporarily useless, so I rolled off the bed and walked around to the chair Roscoe had vacated. The seat was still warm.

He wasted no time, and neither did she. While we were changing places, she had slipped out of her skirt, and now she welcomed her husband with raised and widely spread legs. He unceremoniously raised her thighs above her head and in a single stroke, plunged his cock deep into her body. God, how I envied him that triumphant entry!

Cynthia's toes curled, and a deep flush darkened her face and chest. I could see her stomach muscles undulate. After waiting for her orgasm to subside, Roscoe began fucking his wife with a steady succession of thrusts, culminating when I saw his scrotum tighten, in a rapid series and an obvious ejaculation deep inside her.

Almost immediately, he withdrew his now semi-hard cock, and walked to the door, turning just before he left the room to say, "She's all yours. Have fun." Then he left, closing the door behind him.

I'm happy to report that after nearly an hour of cuddling and whispering and stroking, we managed to raise the dead, and I gratefully sank my cock into her wonderfully hot, wet and energetic vagina. Unfortunately, both of us were already satiated, so that last fuck was more of a courtesy than a passionate coupling.

Later, after I returned to my hotel and reviewed that evening, three related incidents came immediately to mind. Cynthia's surprising exhibitionism in the dining room, her reaction when I bit her labia, and that warm wet mouth and tongue that had coaxed the best out of me. It was only then that I realized that I had been the unwitting pawn in a well rehearsed game.

It was not by accident that Cynthia had retained her skirt when she presented her vulva to my mouth. It was deliberate, to keep me from seeing, if I happened to come up for air, what her husband was about to do in case I was squeamish about being sucked off by a man.

(To be continued)

12