My Loving Family Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Paul. A glass would be nice." Sarah smiled her appreciation.

"I'll have what you're having, Paul," I said, adding, "good single-malt is always welcome." I mentally kicked myself for sounding like a pompous ass, but Paul merely nodded and turned to the side board. In a moment the three of us were sipping our drinks and somewhat uneasily eyeing each other. I was in a soft overstuffed chair. Paul was across the room on a settee, while Sarah sat perched on the end of the bed.

Abruptly she stood up. "I don't know about you guys," she said, "but I'm horny!" She reached behind her neck with both hands, releasing the catch at the top of her zipper and then shrugged her shoulders, allowing her dress to slide down her arms and puddle on the floor around her shoes.

I was as surprised as Paul. It was obvious she hadn't worn a bra, but I hadn't realized she had been equally naked below her waist. "Ta Da!" she called, as she stepped out of her dress and whirled around. Her cleft was bare of any genital hair and with her legs closed, looked like that of a young girl.

Despite the fact that she was old enough to be a grandmother, her breasts sagged only very little, and clad only in her thigh-highs and heels, she was Aphrodite rising from the foam. "How come I'm the only one naked?"

The spell was broken. Paul got the jump on me. I had to unlace my shoes, but Paul had only to kick his loafers off, pull off his tie, unbutton his shirt and release his belt, so he was sitting on the end of the bed, pulling Sarah onto his bare lap while I was still struggling with my clothes. Well, that's the breaks!

By the time I was ready to join them, Paul was lying on his back, stretched full length on the bed. Sarah was on her knees leaning over him, holding the biggest cock I have ever seen and licking its swollen bulbous head. I couldn't even guess its size, but she was holding it in both hands like a baseball player holds a bat except her fingers could not close around it, and her hands were at least two inches apart!

Paul's eyes were closed. His left hand was idly caressing Sarah's breast and gently tweaking her hard little nipple. I could tell at a glance how aroused she was. A pink flush had spread across her back and her toes were curled. I stepped up behind her and ran my hand between her legs, touching her clitoris.

She was so wet, moisture was trickling down her right thigh. She squatted back against my caressing hand. I knew what she wanted.

I pulled her back closer to the edge of the bed, and gently inserted the tip of my cock into her clasping tunnel. Then, holding her still with my hands on her hips, I drove myself into her with a single prolonged thrust. I heard her sigh with relief as she felt me fill what must have been an aching void.

Although I desperately tried to prolong my climax by stroking in and out of her at a fairly slow pace, she hastened my end by restlessly thrusting herself back against my invading cock. All the while, her vaginal muscles were flexing like a milking machine, caressing, manipulating and encouraging me until I could hold out no longer.

I felt those familiar tongs grip me across the small of the back at the same moment Sarah had her first orgasm.

Her little body seemed to freeze and then begin an uncontrollable shuddering as I felt the exquisite agony of my seed beginning its long journey down my urethra and into my spasming cock. Instead of relaxing while my cock shrank in her sheath, she abruptly pulled away from my hard cock and threw her left leg over Paul's inert form sliding forward until her crotch was over his stomach.

Then she stuffed pillows under her knees to raise herself as high as possible and seizing it in her right hand, gently began to feed the tip of his cock into her dripping cunt. Aided, no doubt, by the semen I had just injected into her plus her own juices and her relaxed vaginal muscles, half of his monstrous cock slid into her little body quite easily.

She began to rock her torso back and forth, each time taking just a bit more of his rigid cock into her until only about two or three inches of his shaft remained outside her body. At that point, Sarah cut loose!

Her face was contorted into a mask of concentration, her breasts bobbing and her hair flying wildly around her head as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. I had never seen her act as wantonly, as wildly, as she did impaled on Paul's stiff cock.

Her eyes were tightly closed and she began to moan through gritted teeth. "Oh, God, I'm COMING!" Her body stilled for a moment as she shuddered through a prolonged orgasm. A deep red flush crossed her face as her lips peeled back in a rictus grin, and she fell forward on Paul's chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, holding her in a tight embrace. His cock was still deeply embedded in her.

At that moment, I became aware that I was stroking my own cock which had been revived by the raw eroticism of the scene taking place on Paul's bed. Sarah began to stir -- I hadn't realized until then that she had actually passed out -- and Paul released her quivering body.

"I'm sorry, Paul,. . ." she began, but Paul silenced her with a loving kiss. "There's nothing to be sorry for, dear. I guess I'm more inhibited than I realized, so it's not your fault I didn't come." I knew, of course, he was referring to me.

Sarah scrunched forward allowing his still erect cock to slide out of her cunt. I distinctly heard a dull splat when it fell on Paul's stomach. Sarah quickly rolled to one side and turning, seized his glistening cock in both hands.

Without saying a word, she began to lick the underside of his cock, paying particular attention to the juncture beneath its head where the nerve endings seem to be concentrated, while at the same time energetically sliding his foreskin back and forth.

Her dripping cunt was invitingly open as she kneeled by his side, so I stepped forward once again and slid my aching cock into her. I met no resistance as my stomach came to rest against her delightful ass. She had obviously been stretched, but as I worked myself back and forth, her vaginal muscles began retracting and gradually the pressures on my cock increased, At the same time, Sarah started thrusting herself back to meet me and she redoubled her efforts with Paul.

He came. I hadn't yet begun to concentrate on my own orgasm, and I was aware that he had been thrusting his cock with increasing vigor into her clasping hands. Suddenly he grunted, and a ropy stream of semen shot from his cock striking Sarah in the face. She was ready for his second spasm and directed it into her open mouth. She was still swallowing when the third ejaculation erupted, this time landing in her hair. It was then that I lost it. My erection wilted, and ignobly fell out of her cunt.

I rolled onto the bed next to Paul. We moved apart creating a nest between us for Sarah who obligingly stretched out between us. "Wow," she said, "I haven't ever come like that before. I've just got to rest for a few minutes."

"Me, too," Paul said. "You did all the work, but I'm out of commission."

We lay cuddled together for perhaps half an hour before Sarah sat up. "I hate to be the party pooper, but I've got to get a shower and we've got to think about getting home. I have to go to work in the morning."

Then, somewhat to my surprise, she added, "Would you like to wash my back, Paul?" And I thought the party was over!

Actually, it was over. I didn't ask, and Sarah didn't volunteer any information on the way home, but I think she just wanted a few minutes alone with him.

(to be continued)Synopsis: Both Pete and Paula have sex with their children -- in Pete's case, with his step-daughter, Nonnie, and in Paula's case with her son, Fred. There was a phone call from the hospital.

Part III - Our Story

Chapter Seventeen

David was gone. The Olerun Jaguar had been virtually crushed by a head-on collision with an on-coming pickup truck that had somehow crossed the centerline. The driver's side had been obliterated. Dave probably never knew what had hit him.

Karen was still in surgery when we arrived at the hospital. We spent nearly two unhappy hours pacing the tiny waiting room and trying to console one another before a solemn faced surgeon wearing traditional hospital garb came into the room.

12