My Loving Step Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madmaximus
madmaximus
237 Followers

After a few minutes, Terri sucked my balls and licked my shaft, paying special attention to my swollen head. I looked down and realized her eyes were wide open and she was looking straight up at me, looking me directly in the eyes as she sucked my cock head. What an amazingly beautiful sight, to see my gorgeous mature step mother gazing lovingly into my eyes with her jaw open wide, lips around my hard shaft, and her mouth full of my cock.

I could feel my balls tighten again, as she massaged them, and I reach for her head with both hands. Terri allowed me to control her movements as I literally fucked her mouth like it was her pussy. Stroke after stroke, I fucked all the way into her throat until I felt the semen moving up my shaft. As I began to cum I still held her head, but I looked down at her, and she at me. Just the head of my cock was in her mouth now, as she squeezed my balls and held my shaft. Her eyes went wide and she hummed rather loudly, as if in amazement, as sperm started pumping into her mouth. She never broke her eye contact with me while I was cuming in her, until my orgasm had subsided. I never saw a single drop of my semen drip form her mouth.

Still squatting in front of me, Terri reach around with both hands, grasping me by the ass, and saying simply, "oh honey," as she leaned forward, snuggling her wet face against my cock.

In the past 24 hours, I had my cock in my mother's pussy and ass, fucked her tits and given her sperm facials, twice, received the most amazing hand job of my young life, and had then been deep throated by my step mother, before enjoying watching her swallow all that I had spunked into her mouth.

What a day I was having, and it wasn't even diner time yet.

madmaximus
madmaximus
237 Followers
12