My Loving Wife, the Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
634 Followers

I was halfway done with my shower when the door opened and Barb joined me. "Sorry I took so long," she murmured. I hope you're not angry."

"No, I'm not mad or anything," I assured her. "I hope Roberta was as understanding."

"Oh yes, she even thanked me for helping to clean Gary up. They're both unbelievable!"

"Just imagine us sharing a cabin with them over the weekend. Are you okay with doing what we just did?"

"As crazy as it sounds, I am. Playing around with them was fantastic. I'd never even seen an uncut dick before and there I was sucking it with his wife joining in. Then, after they were finished, I just had to take a taste. Now, I'm having some very naughty fantasies."

I hugged my wife to me and let the water cool our ardor. "I'm glad, because I'm having some fantasies too. We have a few days to go, then some of those fantasies might become reality."

"We'll see," Barb replied with a sly grin. "Now, I think we should get dressed, thank our hosts for an eye-opening day, and give us all some private time before it gets any later."

###

Gary pulled his SUV up to the unmarked white gate and pressed the code numbers into the keypad. Slowly, the gate opened and we drove up a winding, tree-lined road to a small cabin. A carved wooden sign indicated that it was Del Sol's office. "We'll need to get you two signed in before we go on up to the clubhouse," Gary said as he opened his door.

Clara, the manager, greeted Gary and Roberta who, in turn, introduced Barb and I. "They're to be our guests this weekend," Gary explained. "I reserved one of the large cabins for us. They're first timers, so be nice."

"Right," Clara confirmed. "You have Jupiter, Del Sol's largest cabin. Everything's ready for you."

I was a little surprised to see that Clara wore a large yellow T-shirt and flip-flops. Frankly, I'd expected to be met by a wrinkled old nude dude in a straw hat! The office was neat. The only difference was the array of photographs of members happily enjoying the pool or playing volleyball that adorned one wall.

"Welcome to Del Sol," Clara said. "I'll just need to make copies of your ID's and collect your thirty dollars per day. Gary has already paid for the cabin."

I paid the guest fees and offered to split the cabin with Gary. He, of course, refused the split. "We'd be renting a cabin anyway, and you are our guests this trip."

Back in the SUV, we made our way up the road and parked in front of a nice cabin nestled in a grove of trees. Gary turned to me. "We're home. Over there is the clubhouse and café. Beyond it is the pool. We'll give you the grand tour in a few minutes."

The two-bedroom cabin contained a shared bath, a small kitchenette, and a nice living area. The shaded front porch held four rocking chairs and a lovely view of Del Sol. "This is a far cry from what I expected," I told Gary and Roberta. "I thought we'd be roughing it."

They both laughed as we lugged our stuff into the cabin. "We really didn't bring anything to hang in the closet," I joked.

"You won't need anything much. Just be sure to put on some good shoes and bring a towel," Roberta called from the other room. "Let's get naked and take a look around."

The four of us stepped onto the porch and onto the gravel road leading to the clubhouse. A couple who looked to be in their early fifties strolled by and stopped to greet Gary and Roberta, "Bill and Linda, meet our friends, Barb and Ken."

It felt a little strange to shake Bill's hand while standing nude on the gravel roadway. I was happy to see that Barb seemed to take the encounter in stride. She nodded to Bill and immediately began to chat with Linda.

We proceeded to the clubhouse where we met several other couples. People varied in age from the early thirties to some in their late sixties or older. I was amazed at how quickly we both adapted to the nudist social environment. In fact, Barb, the flirt and tease, seemed to be in her element. She was always a show-off and Del Sol gave her the freedom to do so without guilt.

Couples went about their own pursuits, talking, playing cards, reading, or just sitting on towels enjoying the ambiance. It was similar to other textile clubs, except that everybody was nude. We walked out of the clubhouse and across a well-kept lawn to a fenced pool area. More members were lounging on the grass and around the pool deck. Gary and Roberta stopped to chat and introduce us to those they knew.

We entered the shower area next to the hot tub and took nice soapy showers before returning to the pool for a welcoming dip. "So far, so good," I thought as we bobbed around and talked with more members.

"You know, this isn't bad at all," Barb commented. "It feels so good to be in the water like this and not have straps and elastic binding you. Your friends are so friendly, Roberta."

"Uh huh," Roberta replied happily, "we're all anxious to meet new people and have a nice relaxing time."

After a quick lunch in the café, we found four empty loungers. We spread our towels and basked in the sun for a while, watching people move in and out of the pool. A variety of shapes, sizes, and ages mingled without any apparent concern. One older couple strolled by and I was surprised to see that one of her breasts had been removed. She didn't seem at all concerned and neither did her husband. They both smiled down at me as the continued over to the hot tub.

"Let's take a hike around the property before it gets any later," Gary suggested. There's a nice pond beyond the trees, along with some picnic tables."

We hiked the grounds for over an hour, enjoying the sun and the scenery. Gary and I took turns skipping rocks on the pond. A couple and their teenage son were at the end of the pond fishing. We wandered over to them. The young boy proudly displayed a stringer with five small perch. "I caught three of them and my dad caught two," he told us grinning. His small, hairless pecker stood straight out from his body, but I couldn't tell if he had an erection or if it was always that way.

Returning to the pool area, we showered, then we all jumped into the pool to cool off. "We might as well shower again here in the community shower room, then go back to the cabin. I could use a short nap before dinner. It's best to be nice and fresh for tonight's dance," Gary suggested.

The cool cabin was perfect for our short naps. Neither of us closed our bedroom doors. About a half-hour later, Barb and I could hear distinctly sexy noises coming from the other room. "Want to play around a little?" I asked my wife as she awoke. "I think Roberta and Gary have a head start."

Barb kissed me and fondled my balls. She moved lower and my eyes closed as her mouth surrounded my growing shaft. As soon as I was hard, she ceased. "Just a little sample," she whispered. "More later, after the dance. The idea of dancing while nearly naked has me so excited. I can't wait to see what happens tonight."

###

Dinner was quite tasty. They serve grilled steaks and baked potatoes on Saturday. Gary and I dined wrapped in our towels. Barb and Roberta each wore thin sarongs that hid little. Gary uncorked two bottles of red wine and we shared the wine with two other couples sitting next to us. The other ladies were younger and stayed topless during dinner. It was a nice treat to survey their firm breasts as I enjoyed my meal.

We were finishing off the wine when the DJ appeared, lugging boxes of discs and some rather fancy sound equipment. Several of us helped her set up her table and organize the equipment. Our female DJ, Cathy, was the only clothed person in the clubhouse at the time, but she didn't seem to take notice. Cathy was in her late thirties or early forties, quite attractive, and very outgoing.

"Thanks for all your help, fellas," Cathy told us as she began to sort through her discs. "I'll be getting the music started as soon as Clara arrives to get tonight's dance underway."

"Do you many gigs like this?" I asked Cathy. "I mean at naturist resorts."

"This is the only resort," she replied, "but I usually do one or two house parties every month besides. They prefer to use a fellow nudist when possible."

"Oh, so you are a naturist, I mean nudist, also. Is that right?"

"Yep, for about six years now," Cathy confirmed. "I'll be joining you as soon as I finish setting up the first set of tunes."

A number of other couples filtered into the clubhouse. Minutes later, Clara entered. She looked stunning now, with her hair down, makeup in place, and her voluptuous body finally on full display. For a lady in her late forties, she looked stunning.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Clara began, "please welcome back our friendly DJ, Cathy. She will keep us in a dancing mood this evening."

Everyone applauded loudly as Cathy stepped out from behind a screen. She was nude, except for the multi-colored lei around her neck, red flower behind her ear and red high heels.

"Wow, what an entrance," Barb gasped as she clapped enthusiastically.

The music started and couples began to hit the dance floor. I touched Barb on the arm and we joined the crowd. Gary and Roberta were nearby. Barb was soft and warm beneath her near-transparent sarong. I had my towel tightly tucked around my waist. Some of the other women only wore towels around their waist, their boobs mashed against their partner's bare chest. One young wife wore only a thong.

After five slow numbers, Cathy inserted a fast tune and the four of us went to our table. As we watched the dancers, several men lost their towels. Soon, a couple of women dropped their towels too. "I guess nobody really cares about towels," Barb said.

"It usually starts off kinda slow and conservative. Later on, people tend to get more comfortable," Roberta responded. "It's just harmless flirting and fun."

Cathy put on another slow song. Gary turned to Barb. "May I have this dance?" he asked politely.

I watched as my wife rose and followed Gary onto the dance floor. Oddly, he left his towel on his chair. Barb's arms encircled Gary's neck and he pulled her close, his hands on the small of her back, and they began to sway.

"I'm not Fred Astaire," I told Roberta, "but I'd love to dance with you."

Roberta smiled and took my hand. She moved very close and I felt her soft tits push into me again. She put her arms around me and rested her cheek on my chest. My hands rested on her back because she was so petite. As we moved, her body moved back and forth across the front of my towel and I knew that she could feel my bulge as it began to grow. "If you keep that up, you're going to embarrass me," I whispered to her.

Roberta looked up into my eyes. "It feels so nice against me, Ken. Please don't make me stop."

In an effort to control my erection, I looked around the dance floor, searching for Barb and Gary. I spotted them several yards away. Her sarong was open below her waist, revealing her hip and leg. Barb was holding Gary and it looked as if he might have his cock between my wife's legs.

Rather than help, the sight of my wife clinging to Gary made my cock throb through my towel. Roberta felt the surge and followed my gaze. "I think our spouses like to dance, don't you?" she teased.

"Maybe we'd better sit down a minute," I sputtered. We left the floor and returned to our table.

"Don't worry," Roberta exclaimed, "they're just messing around a little. We all do it." As she soothed me, her small hand pushed my towel aside and her fingers found my erection. "It excites you to see Barb enjoying herself like that, huh?"

I nodded as Gary's petite wife continued to stroke my cock under the table. The song ended and I looked up to see Barb and Gary approaching.

"What's up?" Gary asked, "Oh, I see," he chuckled as Roberta released the stiff rod now sticking obscenely out of the gap in my towel.

"Sorry," I began, but Gary waved off my intended apology.

"No problem, man, I was just checking Barb for fit a couple of minutes ago. She seemed to think it'll work."

My wife was clearly stunned at Gary's candor. "Gary, hush. Don't say things like that right in front of my husband. You're embarrassing me and others might hear you!"

Gary gave her a contrite look, then winked at me. "No harm done, I hope. I wouldn't want to spoil everybody's fun tonight."

"No, no harm done," I agreed. "I saw you two over in the corner a while ago. That's what gave me this problem," I continued as I drew attention to my lap.

Barb burst out laughing. "You got that worked up just seeing Gary and me dancing close?"

"Well, I helped a little," Roberta giggled, "but Ken really got a boner watching you two. Now, I'm ready to dance again, Ken. How about it?"

Barb smiled at me and Roberta pulled me out of my chair. As I took a step, my wife grabbed my towel and pulled it loose, tossing it back onto my chair. "You don't need it," she said with a wicked grin.

Conscious of my erection, I moved close to Roberta, hoping to avoid detection by the other couples. Roberta moved us into the center of the floor, and then her hand parted her flimsy sarong. "You can hide it in here," she whispered.

I bent my knees slightly and my stiff cock slid up against her tummy. "I can't put it between your legs, Roberta, there's too much difference in height."

"That's okay," she replied, "I like to feel your cock against my skin. You can check the fit later, okay?"

"Is that a promise?" I whispered.

"Promise," she confirmed. "I want to feel you inside me, Ken. Please don't think bad of me for that."

"Of course not. I've had similar thoughts all week, I must admit.

Barb and I danced the final two numbers together. I decided to test the water. "Did Gary fit well?"

"Uh huh, he had his cock between my legs while we were dancing. You knew that didn't you?"

"Yes, I could tell that you had your sarong apart, so I figured he was probing around a little."

"So did three of the other men. They cut in on Gary and some of them got inside my sarong too."

"Oh really?" I gasped. "I didn't notice you with any of the other fellows."

"They maneuvered me into the far corner, so you wouldn't see. Two were gentlemen and just fondled my rear a little. The other three felt my boobs and put their cocks between my legs. I'm so wet now. I hope it doesn't show."

Barb's story got me rock hard. I could visualize her being touched and probed by multiple partners and I wished that I'd been there to see it. "You're okay, but maybe it's a good thing that the dance is over. I think Gary and Roberta have additional plans tonight, don't' you?"

"I know Gary does," Barb confirmed. "Are you okay with whatever happens?"

"I am if you are, honey," I told my sweet wife. "I love you madly, you know, and I think we should be able to experience new pleasures together without any hang-ups."

"Me too," Barb murmured. "I feel that way now also. I want to feel Gary tonight and I know he is anxious to sample me. I hope Roberta doesn't get upset with us."

Roberta is as aroused as you are my dear. I was rubbing my cock all over her tummy and she wanted more. I think one of our fantasies is about to become reality tonight.

###

"What a day," Gary barked as he poured drinks back in our spacious cabin. "Lots of nudists having fun, swimming, hiking, and dancing the night away. What did you two think?"

"We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves today," I replied as in a toast. "The weather was great and the companionship even better."

"You two should consider joining Del Sol," Roberta added. "Everybody really liked you."

I hugged Barb close. "Yeah, especially some of the men at the dance tonight."

Gary looked serious. "I hope we didn't frighten you, Barb. It was just a few of the guys giving you their version of an initiation. Roberta had a similar experience when we first showed up."

"I was rather flattered," Barb responded lightly. "They didn't take as many liberties as you did, Gary."

"I sincerely hope not," Gary laughed. "I want this to be a night to be remembered for the four of us."

I listened to the banter and sipped my drink. "How do you propose we do that?" I asked smiling.

Gary cocked his head and looked around slowly. "For starters, I think our wives should remove their sarongs and get naked like us. Ken, would you please help Roberta disrobe?"

At Gary's invitation, I moved next to his wife and slowly pulled her sarong away. Meanwhile, Gary helped Barb remove her gauzy wrap.

"Now, I suggest that you girls kiss the nearest cock and see if you can cause an erection."

Without hesitation, both women obeyed and I felt Roberta's lips on the head of my thick prick. My wife already had half of Gary's shaft down her throat and her fingers were busily playing with his balls.

Moments later, Gary fell to the floor and engaged Barb in the classic 69 position. I watched my wife's head bob up and down his shaft while he raised his head and began to lick her clit.

"Let's go to my room," Roberta whispered. "It'll be more comfortable."

We walked past Gary and Barb and into the bedroom. Roberta stretched out on the end of the bed and spread her legs wide. "I want you to eat my pussy first, then I want to feel your thick cock inside me."

I looked down at her swollen labia and again noticed the little gold ball next to her clit. I quickly fell between her thighs. I used my hands to raise her tiny ass and began to lick from bottom to top. My tongue lapped up the nectar now seeping from between her inner lips. I used the tip of my tongue to tap on her clit and play with the gold ball. She squirmed and moaned as I continued to eat her tasty treat.

Spreading her ass cheeks with both hands, I let my tongue wander lower and rimmed her crinkled spot. I felt Roberta jerk and her tummy spasm. My oral skills caused the first of several orgasms she would enjoy this night.

"Oh Ken, I need your cock inside me now," she panted. "Fuck me, Ken, fuck me now."

We started with me on top, driving my stiff rod up inside her molten love nest. She rolled up on top and rode me like a stallion for a few minutes, but I made her stop before causing me to ejaculate too soon. Finally, I flipped her onto her knees and entered Roberta from behind. Her little ass cheeks quivered each time I slapped against her. My balls were swinging back and forth, making contact with her pussy lips. I looked down to where our two bodies met and spied her tight backdoor. Wetting my finger in her juice, I carefully inserted it into her asshole as I continued to slide my cock into her slippery cunt.

"Oh, yes, yes," she cried. "Fuck me like that, Ken. I love the way you do it."

My balls drew up and we both knew that my climax was close. Roberta's vaginal muscles tightened around my shaft and began to pulse. Moments afterward, my load of thick, sticky cum shot from my cock and splattered up inside her. I kept pounding against her and enjoying the experience of our mutual orgasm. As we returned to reality, we fell onto our sides and lay connected for several more minutes.

"Are you two okay?" Gary asked as he and my wife stood in the doorway.

I looked up and nodded. "Fantastic, how about you?"

"Just great! We thought you might like some company, that's all."

I disconnected from Gary's petite wife and moved to the edge of the bed. Barb approached me and looked down at my wet, flaccid dick. "I think you need some help," she said as she knelt beside me and took my limp cock in her mouth.

Gary went to the other side of the bed and buried his face in his wife's crotch, still oozing our combined love juices. I could hear him licking and sucking his wife's just-fucked pussy. It aroused me and I reached down to explore Barb's nether region. She turned to make it easier. I slipped my finger into her warm nest and felt the gooey remains of their coupling. "Sixty-nine with me," I whispered. Barb repositioned and I soon got my first taste of a creamy treat that I hadn't personally created.

kenkx
kenkx
634 Followers