My Lyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
147 Followers

'No, Ben, I don't. Would you believe mum said you might ask if you could? She says we need to work at helping me relax and open that hole for you. I've got some lubricant we can use tonight if you want.'

'I reached out for her and pulled her on top of me and rocked her in my arms and told her how amazing she is. 'Is there anything you want me to do to please you?' I asked.

'Carry on doing all these things. I like it when the four of us are together and I think they do too. How would you feel if I let dad put on my suncream and touch me and feel me like you do?' Clare blushed, something she very rarely did. She was normally the leader not the asker of the way.

'I'd like to watch when it happens,' I said. 'How far would you let him go?'

'It may be difficult to stop. Mum said she and dad have talked about it and she knows dad would like to shag me sometimes.'

'Would you like him to?'

'I think so, but I said to mum I would only do it if you agreed and only when you are there too. I wouldn't ever sleep with him like we did last night, Ben. Would you mind very much if he shags me?'

I kissed her again and again and said: 'No, not if it's what you want. But I know I'll be turned on watching you.'

'I want us all to love each other. Mum wants you to have her too, you know, when you're ready. She told me she once came when she was dreaming about being in the shower with you. I got so aroused as she told me, we kissed and fingered each other. You and dad were both out watching a match so after a while we both really showered together, touched each other intimately and talked about how to please you, Ben.'

I understood that mum and Clare had engineered something they both wanted and I knew that they were content with the consequences of their dreams as they unraveled in reality.

oooooo0000oooooo

After breakfast we all set off again for the naturist zone and were soon walking along, less self-consciously today, in search of the kind of spot we wanted. We found a sheltered place where the pines come close to the shore and where there would be a good view of the beach before us. It was a calmer and warmer day today and there seemed to be more groups and couples going by.

Mum asked me to do her back which I did just as I had done Clare's the previous morning. She turned over and asked me to do her front. I started on her breasts and the full impact of what I was doing was soon made obvious by my strong erection. I worked my way down her tummy to her cunt. Gingerly I rubbed some lotion in that area. I was panting nervously.

'Go on, put your fingers inside me, Ben, please.' mum said in her normal mum-calm voice that you didn't question. I did and pushed as I had with Clare. 'More' mum said, so I pushed four fingers in and found her clitoris. Mum took hold of my dick and squeezed and pumped it. I came in seconds and fell backwards on the sand.'

'That was superb' mum said. I think she had come too but I didn't ask. I looked at Clare and saw that she and dad had been watching us closely. Dad smiled and Clare winked at me and pushed some of her own fingers deeply into her own cunt in a kind of gesture of companionship, I think. She winked at me at the same time which for me and Clare had always been a sign of almost conspiratorial love. Although I had just enjoyed a first sexual experience with my mum I knew I was falling in love in a new way different from any of my old feelings with a beautiful sexy young woman who happened to be my sister.

I watched as she let dad massage her back and bum with suncream. She then turned over and he fondled her breasts and you could see they were both physically very aroused and I was not surprised when dad said: 'Are you sure, Case?' checking he was reading her reactions properly.

'Yes, dad, yes.' He thrust into her and she locked her legs with his and held him as father and daughter shagged, fucked - call it what you will - they showed how much they meant to each other. And as they did so, Clare turned her head to me and said at the moment she came [so she told me later] I love you, Ben.'

oooooo0000oooooo

Lyn sighed and said: ' I love you, Ben. I am so different in how I feel about so many things now than I was when you started your story. It seems so long ago. '

'And you don't hate me?'

'No, you know I don't. You have given me feelings and desires. I want to walk on those beaches. I want to make love to you in front of your family. I can share you with your sister too if she will accept me. I want to watch you with her or sleep with you both as a threesome. I want to give myself to you. You've taken my inhibitions and given me a confidence I never thought to find. Say something, please.''

'You know it all, Lyn. If you came to stay with us you might still be surprised. At home in the evening we normally go round naked now. Sometimes mum and I shower together or shag each other during the evening. Sometimes Clare likes me to fuck her in the arise while mum and dad watch us and then dad fucks her cunt. Less often dad and Clare fuck [Clare prefers the word] two or three times but Clare still finds the energy to confirm her love when we go to bed. I still love my sister and I love you. Can you work that out?'

'Yes, yes I can' I said. 'And if I go on holiday with you will your dad want to fuck me and your mum finger me and drive me wild in the showers?'

'Probably, but no-one will make you do anything you don't want to do, I promise.'

'And all that will turn you on incredibly won't it?' I asked. Ben hesitated.

'Yes, it will - but none of that changes my love for you. Do you understand that?'

'Yes. Yes, Ben. So when are you going to keep the promise you made tonight?'

Ben stood up and pulled me gently to my feet. He undid the remaining button of my rumpled blouse and gently took it off my shoulders. It dropped to the floor. He felt round the waistband of my skirt and seemed unsure how to proceed. I said 'There's a side zip and clasp, Ben.' He found it and my skirt fell away. I took his shirt off and unzipped his jeans pushing them down around his ankles. He stepped out of them and picked me up in his arms. He laid me on the bed in my bedroom and then sat above me straddling the tops of my thighs.

'Go on' I said. I wanted him to take me, I wanted him to beat me. I wanted him to come in my cunt, in my arse, in my mouth. I wanted people to see us doing it but at that moment I just wanted him to make love to me fully for the very first time.

He played with my breasts and nipples and I held his dick and slowly rubbed it. He was very hard and I wondered if it would fit in all right. Ben started to finger my cunt again and spread my lips with his fingers. I was very wet and on the verge of total ecstasy.

'Ram it inside me, Ben. Push it in as hard as you want.'

Suddenly I felt a surge jolt through my entire body as he thrust violently up and into me. '

'Fuck, fuck. Yes. Oh yes. More. Faster' I screamed and he banged away and I tried to keep time with him as I thrust back at him. Too late or too long. I imploded and dissolved in a sea of orgasmic light. 'I love you. Oh you don't know how much I love you, Ben,' I stammered.

'I love you too, my darling Lyn. I can't wait to show my family what a wonderful, beautiful, sexy lover I have.'

'Nor can I, nor can I........'

senwood
senwood
147 Followers
12