My Minotaur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lined up and he smacked our tits with salvos of jizz, firing another six shots, one at each of our breasts, making sure none of our orbs escaped a fine corset of white seed.

Three more shots painted our faces.

Another two were forced into Saela's mouth, her eyes wide as she filled her whole body up, threatening to cry cum in addition to the rivers that seeped from her lips and nostrils.

Dear reader, if you can keep count of the number of cum blasts he'd let loose from his long-tortured balls after unloading another 14 on all of us, painting our lips, eyes, hair, legs and stomachs in rich seed, shooting shots high into the air so that they rained down upon us in horny torrential downpours, then you have the advantage of me, for I cannot.

As he finally panted, his cock subsiding, he took in his handiwork. We three blended perfectly into the grass around us, which looked as though it had been snowed upon by a small cloud for hours it was so densely white.

"Clean each other." He commanded and then smiled idly as Valsivale and Saela and I all took turns licking one another's bodies completely free of the bull's delicious white cum. We all curled up together then, falling asleep on one another, breasts being used as pillows in all directions, Oluth's cock hugged between us, the subject no doubt, of Saela and Valsivale's dreams, as it was my own.