My Mother, Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsMe1949
ItsMe1949
136 Followers

Finally I was at the door to the ensuite bathroom. I bent over to take off the last of my clothes, my socks. I stood at the door looking into the steamy shower through the glass door. There was my Mother in all of her naked glory.

She had not seen me because she was washing her long blond hair and had her eyes tightly closed. This was my opportunity. I walked to the shower door. My right hand reached out for the handle. I pulled the door open. 'Click', the latch rang out as I opened the door. Mom began to try to get the soap out of her eyes to see what had caused the shower door to open.

I quickly stepped to her and wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear, "It's OK Mom. It's me. I love you. Don't be afraid." She had been blindly twisting and struggling since I first touched her. After hearing my soothing voice, her struggling abated. I wiped the soap from her eyes.

Her eyelids fluttered open and she looked up at me. "Patrick, what are you doing? Why... what...?" she asked incredulously.

"I love you, Mom, and I have wanted you for so many years. I can't wait any longer."

"But... but what... what about Stacey? You can't be in here with me. She will find us..."

"Stacey knows Mom. She knows how I feel about you. She knows how long I have wanted to make love to you. We have talked and she has encouraged me to act upon my fantasies of you and I."

"But... but we can't... It's not..." I put my lips to hers. My tongue danced across her lips. Her lips opened and her teeth separated. My tongue was in her mouth chasing her tongue. The kiss started out slowly, but soon became reciprocated passionately. Water from the shower cascaded over us as we held each other in that wonderful loving kiss. Neither of us knew or cared that we were wet. My Mother surrendered her body to me as she melted in my arms.

"Oh Mom. I can't believe that we are finally together. I love you so much. You feel so wonderful in my arms. I want to hold you forever."

"I love you, too. I have fantasized about you many times, Patrick. But when you and Stacey got married... Well, I knew how much you loved each other. I thought I had lost my opportunity with you."

"I never knew. I never knew that I had any chance to make love to you. I had given up. When Stacey and I got married, I quit thinking about you and I. You were only on my mind ten or twelve times a day, instead of constantly, day and night. As if by fate, Stacey stumbled upon my fantasy of you. She has supported me from that first day. There was never a doubt in her mind that you and I would be together."

"But what about her. How will she feel knowing that we are in the bedroom screwing our brains out?"

"Mom, she knows that you have been with women in the past. She has become as obsessed with you as I am with you. With your approval, she wants to join us and make love to you with me. I told her it was OK with me, but I get you first!"

"Let's get out of this shower and dry off. I want you dry and in that king sized bed in the next room. This cock of mine wants to explore!" For the first time, she pushed away from me and looked up and down my body, her eyes stopping on my dick. It was still as hard as it was when I entered the shower.

She grabbed hold of it with her right hand and said, "Come on. This is mine! I might have to fight Stacey for it, but it is going to fuck me until I can't walk. Then Stacey can have you for about ten minutes while I recuperate. Then I want you back for another round! Or two!"

I finished rinsing the soap out of her hair and from her beautiful body. I turned the water off and we stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a large soft fluffy towel, I dried her from head to toe, paying special attention to all the best parts. As soon as I got those good parts dry, I would get them wet again with my lips and tongue. For the next fifteen minutes, I tried to kiss every square inch of her lovely body.

Finally Mom could take it no more and jerked my dick that she had been holding since the shower. "Come on... let's get to bed. I need this inside me, NOW!" With that she pulled me to the bed. I picked her up, one arm under her back and the other under her knees.

She threw her arms around my neck and our lips met in another mind-blowing kiss. Our kisses would no longer be those of a mother and son. Forever more, Ann and Patrick would kiss as two people deeply in love.

When the kiss ended I gently put Ann in the middle of the bed and crawled in behind her. She instinctively opened her legs for me. As I moved between her knees, I looked at her wild haired, red pussy. I have never seen anything as inviting and beautiful as that mound of Venus. I could not enter it without first worshiping at her heavenly altar.

I began kissing my way from her left knee, up her inner thigh to the crease where her thigh and hip were joined, purposely avoiding her hairy cunt. I went back down and slowly repeated the same journey up her right thigh.

By now, my Mother was writhing on the bed, throwing her head from side to side in her passion. "Lick me, Patrick. Eat my pussy. Suck on my clit. Make me CUM! I can't take this anymore. Please... please..."

My hands were drawn to my Mother's little titties that I have adored for so long. Her long fat nipples were engorged waiting to be played with, pinched and pulled. My hands did not disappoint.

My tongue touched the bottom of her slit and traveled up, up to her engorged clit. I circled it with my tongue taking extra pains not to touch it. Then I slowly moved my tongue back to the south, sampling her wonderful female nectar.

I continued past her weeping hole and traveled all the way to her pink puckered asshole. My tongue circled the crinkled little star before plunging as deep as I could force my tongue to invade her asshole.

Mom screamed with pleasure as my tongue fucked her asshole. "So good, Patrick... so good... Don't stop. I am so close."

When she said she was close, I moved back to her clit. Her big clit looked like a little penis as it stood proudly out of its protective hood. I sucked it into my mouth and bobbed my head, sucking that little penis into my mouth.

By now mom was bucking her hips, thrusting up into my face. I gripped her ass cheeks and held on for dear life as she convulsed through her first orgasm with me. Her thighs came together around my head, holding me to her like a vice. She grabbed handfuls of my hair to insure that I stayed with her through her orgasm.

Muffled by her thighs on my ears, I still heard Mom's victorious cry of climax as her body shuddered. "AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEE, IIIIIIMMMMM CUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIINNNG!"

As Mom came down from her orgasmic high, her body slowly released her hold on my head. She pulled her large clit from my mouth, the suction making a loud popping sound. I moved my tongue around her still quivering cunt, lapping up all of the girl cum from her lips.

I moved my body up over my Mother, hovering over her supported by my knees and elbows. My cock was rubbing up and down her slit, teasing both of us.

Looking my Mother right in the eye, I lowered my head to her touching her lips with mine. A gentle loving kiss turned into a wild lust filled passionate, tongue twisting demonstration of our love and lust for each other.

I moved my hips forward and my dick found the heavenly entrance to her sex. My cock head rested about an inch inside my mother's vagina. The magnitude of the moment almost overwhelmed me. I was fucking my Mother. My dreams of so many years were coming true. What once was forbidden was now at my fingertips.

I thrust my cock into the warm wet velvety glove of my Mother. I fucked her in and out, in and out. Her arms were securely around my back as she thrust her hips to meet mine. She snuggled her mouth into my neck and whispered, "This is how it was meant to be. I love you so much, Patrick. Love me like this forever. Always want to be inside me, making love to me. Fuck me until I become your loving slut. I want to be your whore. I want you and Stacey to use and abuse me. Hurt me if you want. The pain will remind me how much you love me. I want the both of you to use my body any way you want. I want to be your fuck toy."

Mom began to spasm in my arms. Her cunt was gripping my cock so tight that I could barely move inside her. The strong grip she had on my dick allowed me to join my Mother in the best orgasm of my life.

Time meant nothing. I don't know if we had been fucking for minutes or hours. It did not matter. My Mother and I shared the most mind-boggling experience that two lovers can share, their first orgasms together as one.

We both had tears in our eyes as I raised my head to look at my new lover. We did not need to speak. Our emotions and thoughts were conveyed as we looked into each other's eyes. We knew our love was strong and that a new relationship had begun a union that would last forever.

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. My husband just sucked and fucked his Mother while I watched. It was so hot. I fingered myself to two climaxes watching you two. Ann, you totally rock!"

We turned our eyes to the sound of Stacey's voice. She was standing in the middle of the room naked from the waist down. Her juices were smeared all over her cunt and were running copiously down her thighs. "Can I play now?"

to be continued?

ItsMe1949
ItsMe1949
136 Followers
12