My Mother-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First," I muttered, "some lube..." Without warning I shoved my iron-hard prick up into her cunt, making her gasp in desire. She was so tight, wet and warm... I jammed my cock in and out of her a few times, getting it glistening wet before I pulled out of her. I repositioned it at her other entrance and pushed forward.

"Ngnh..." she grunted and did her best to relax. Slowly but relentlessly, I pressed myself into her, forcing my way into her tightest opening.

"Oh fuck..." I muttered. Her cunt was tight, but this was something else entirely. Her ass squeezed me like her pussy could only dream of and I had to use my strength to keep it from pushing me out.

"You... nhhnnn... you like it, Sir?" she asked in a strained voice.

"Fuck yeah!" I gasped and pushed into her a little harder. Several centimetres of dick vanished into her dark place in one go, and she groaned in pained pleasure.

"You like... Ahhh! You like fucking my ass?" she asked in the same tone.

"Fuck yeah!" I gasped again, not really having anything clever to say. My dick being halfway buried in the sexy woman's ass really turned out to be a challenge for my conversational skills. Who'd have thought?

Instead, I focused on the task at hand, and slowly more and more of me disappeared from view. When I finally was able to rest my pelvis against her soft ass, it was an amazing feeling. For only the second time, I conquered her wondrous ass.

"Now," I said as I slowly withdrew a little, only to push myself back in again, "You'd better get busy in your little, wet cunt..."

"Ngh! Yes, Sir," she said and shifted her weight around a bit, freeing a hand that found its way down between her legs.

"Because when I'm done, you'd better have cum twice already!" I continued and pushed my dick back into her.

"Oh! Ah, yes, Sir. I'll do... my best..." she muttered, and suddenly she started moving around in little, erratic movements. Clearly, her fingers had begun their duty.

"Good. How's your ass feeling?" I wondered.

"Oh... It's fine, Sir," she answered, "I mean-I mean, there's a huge, fucking... oh! cock buried in it but that's all..."

"Good," I muttered and withdrew quite a bit become moving it back in again, making her moan in response. Then again and again, a little harder each time, and soon, I was fucking my little slut's enchantingly tight ass.

"Oh Sir, you're so FUCKING BIG!" she cried, her hand making wet sounds in her cunt as it attempted to obey my command.

"Quiet, slut!" I hissed at her and slapped her ass. After all, Christie was upstairs and probably not asleep yet, so we had to be somewhat respectful.

"Sorry, Sir!" she answered contrite and moaned a bit more quietly, "I'm just... uh, I'm... Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Her entire body shook, and I think she bit down on the armrest of the couch to keep from crying out, as she came. Her ass clenched, and it felt like she was trying to squeeze my dick off! Not willing to let her press me out, I tighten my grip on her thighs and shoved my dick into her.

"OH!" she gasped and pressed back against me, and suddenly, I was riding her way, way harder than before, throwing all caution and tenderness aside.

"Jeez, you're so BIIIIG!" she gasped though it didn't sound like a complaint. Her fingers were still busy in her cunt, and her moans of pleasure certainly didn't sound like I was doing anything to her that she didn't want.

Christ, it was good! She was good! It was hot as hell fucking her mouth, and her pussy never failed to get me off but her ass was just something out of this world. And I wasn't gonna hold for much longer. I could already feel the tell-tale signs of a pending explosion. Pleasure and desire roamed through my body, and I wanted more. More fucking. More of that tight ass. More of her submission. More of her enjoyment.

"You'd better... hurry, slut!" I growled, severely out of breath and grabbed her hair, using it for leverage and control... and to feed my sadistic tendencies that had been growing ever since I first stuck my dick in this amazing woman.

"Ah... yes, Sir!" she gasped, "Almost..."

"There'll be no cumming... for you... in a week... if you disobey!" I warned her.

"Oh God...""she cried, "Oh please! Oh God, I love you, Master! Oh, yes, I'm yours! Please, own me! You own me! YOU OWN ME! AAHHHH-" she cut herself short when she bit down on the couch, remembering not to disturb Christie.

Master? Shit, I liked the sound of that! The thought of putting a collar around Molly's neck ignited the slumbering explosion in me, and I groaned as loudly as her hot little ass drained my balls.

"Fuuuck..." I gasped and collapsed on-top of her.

"So... Master?" I asked a few minutes later as I crawled off her and more or less tumbled down into the couch. She had fucked all strength and sense of equilibrium out of me.

"Sorry to spring it on you like that," she answered as she turned around and bent down to my dick, it just seemed so... natural. And when you said you'd forbid me from cumming, it... it seemed like the only appropriate title. Are you mad?"

She took my shrinking cock in her mouth, running her tongue up and down the shaft, getting all juices off it.

"Nono, It's... well, it's insanely hot, actually," I said as I looked at her cleaning me and I knew I'd be going shopping for a collar tomorrow, "we'll discuss this later." When she was satisfied with the state of my cock, she gave it one last kiss and helped me getting my boxers back on.

It was a little awkward as we dressed, seeing as we were heading for different beds but that was the compromise that had been worked out.

"See you tomorrow," I said hesitantly and gave her a half-hearted hug. This was so stupid! I had just fucked her brains out (through her ass!) but now it felt... like we were in-laws again. She hugged me closely, mashing her wondrous tits against me and said: "Goodnight... Master."

I looked at her and that mischivious smile was back.

"Night... pet," I answered with a smile of my own and escorted her up the stairs. I kissed her goodnight and went into the bedroom, as quietly as possible, and stripped and laid down next to Christie.

"Had fun?" she asked, sounding half-asleep.

"I ehh... yeah, actually," I admitted, not really enjoying the unfamiliar territory of discussing my fucking her mother.

"Mom sounded like she enjoyed it..." she continued.

"Eh, yeah. I... I'm sorry," I apologised, "I tried to keep her quiet..."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll buy some earplugs or something tomorrow.. Just... just come here and hug me and tell me you love me."

"I do love you. You're the best wife ever," I told her as I put my arm around her. She tugged herself into my arm and we fell asleep like that, with me having my cake after having eaten it, just five minutes ago...

The End