My Mother-In-Law's Consolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

As it turned out, that dinner was just the prelude to a week of the most delectable debauchery, and over the course of the next few days I discovered that there was little that my mother-in-law did not know about men's sexual fantasies, or how to inflame and satisfy them. She was an accomplished amateur actress, and she played the part of the courtesan that week to absolute perfection. What a contrast, I thought, to the rather proper and severe woman I had first seen in the choir at church sitting next to my wife, an appearance that led me to ask Susie who that old battleaxe was. Maria made me pay for that remark the first time I stayed the night at their house by coming into my bedroom in the morning, pulling back the covers, and dropping a very cold hot water bottle onto my naked tummy.

We wrapped up the meal with coffee and After Eights, and in my case, a glass of fine whisky. While she was making the coffee Maria removed her apron, and whilst we drank she sat opposite me in her chair with her legs blatantly parted, playing with her clitoris and labia, opening them up for me as she stroked herself to display the gates of Paradise within.

She was very wet, and her breathing had become noticeably quicker, and almost before I could finish my whisky, she jumped up and said, "Come one, William, I am desperate for your cock, and I really can't wait any longer. Join me in the bathroom," and with that command she walked out of the door and up the stairs.

As I walked through the bathroom door, she grabbed me, and pulling my face down to hers, gave me a kiss that was even hotter than the one we had shared earlier, whilst hungrily undoing my shirt and trousers. I shrugged off my shirt, and as my trousers fell to the floor, Maria pulled my briefs down and started to fondle my cock with one hand whilst holding my balls in the other. She had long nails, and she knew how to use them to maximum effect, running them up and down the shaft of my cock and across my balls, in between circling my cock with thumb and forefinger and running her hand up from the base to the tip and down again. "Much more of this," I thought, ":and I am going to come all over her tummy." The sensations in my cock and balls were sensational, and deep waves of pleasure were beginning to radiate into my groin and tummy.

I started to thrust my hips involuntarily as I grew ever closer to exploding in a fountain of come, but Maria was an expert, however, and she broke away when she felt my cock begin to throb and my balls to contract with the beginning of my orgasm. She turned away from me, and in a voice thick with desire, begged me to pull her knickers down. I put my hands into the waistband of her knickers and slid them down, over the twin mounds of her cheeks and down her legs, so that they fell to the floor around her ankles.

Maria parted her legs and leaned forward presenting her swollen and prominent labia to me in an invitation of pure lust. "Kneel down and kiss me please, I'm begging you darling, please kiss my pussy, I need to come soon."

I needed no further invitation, but knelt behind her and started to kiss and lick her very wet pussy, sucking her lips into my mouth. Her lips felt so luscious, plump and yielding like an overripe peach, and the taste of her juices was even better than the fine wine and whisky I had enjoyed earlier - pure ambrosia.

Maria was moaning with pleasure, and her hips were beginning to move backwards and forwards, as she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth. "Lie down on your back," she commanded, " I want to ride your mouth until I come."

Although Susie was the first person I fucked, I had honed my oral skills on a number of previous girlfriends, and had discovered that I really loved licking pussy. Giving a woman an orgasm by cunnilingus was something I enjoyed almost more than fucking, so I was only too happy to oblige. Maria knelt either side of my head, straddling my face, and slowly lowered herself on to me. The musky smell of her vagina filled the air, acting like a powerful aphrodisiac on my senses, and making my cock harder than ever - it was pulsing in time with my heart beat, as the blood coursed through the veins on its surface, and the glans almost ached it was so engorged. As Maria rode my face, I thrust my tongue as far as it would go into her cunt, whilst she flicked and squeezed her clitoris for all she was worth.

It didn't take her long to come that first time. Very soon I felt her body stiffen and her legs start to shake, and she was screaming at the top of her voice, "Oh yes, that is so heavenly, oh, oh, oh, aarrgh," almost incoherent in her ecstasy.

When she came her cunt flooded with her juices which coated my face, and I drank on this heavenly drink like I had never done before. I was so excited that I was almost on the verge of coming myself, but I held back, so that when I finally penetrated her inner sanctum I would have as near perfect an orgasm as possible.

As her orgasm subsided, Maria slumped forwards onto my body, and we lay there for a while until she had recovered sufficiently to stand up. She then indicated that she wanted us to wash each other, mainly by signs; so overcome was she with the intensity of her climax that she found it difficult to speak. We washed each other's genitals tenderly and lovingly, and having dried each other with the soft fluffy towels that Maria had put on the chair, we walked across the hall to her bedroom for the start of a night of unparalleled pleasure.

I had been aroused almost from the time I had descended the stairs to be share that first kiss, and had been on the edge of a climax for over an hour, so I was desperate for release. As soon as we were in the room, I pushed Maria forwards to the bed and told her to bend over with her legs apart. Almost before she was settled, I placed the head of my penis in the entrance to her cunt, and with one thrust buried myself deep in its soft recesses. It was like being encased in a warm wet velvety glove, the walls clinging to my shaft as I stared to thrust in and out, pulling out almost to the full extent if my penis, then plunging back in. I was fascinated by the way her prominent and engorged inner lips clung to the shaft of my cock as I pulled out, and then embraced and caressed the shaft as I thrust back in. I have never seen a sight so beautiful, and I started to glow all over as rapture started to take me over.

As I gradually increased the pace, Maria started to thrust against me, rolling her hips to increase the sensation of my cock, as it plundered the heart of her sex. Very soon I could feel my orgasm approaching. My legs began to quiver and shake, and I could feel the semen building up in my loins until the pressure could be contained no longer, and it spurted out in wave after wave of exquisite joy. Such was the amount that I ejaculated, that it flooded Maria's cunt, and forced its way back down my penis and onto our thighs,. Feelings of ecstasy flooded throughout my body and I felt as if I was floating on a sea of pure azure, with golden light bathing our united bodies. My orgasm triggered Maria to a second paroxysm of bliss, and her body shook and writhed in my hands as she was utterly consumed by intense and piercing pleasure.

As we came down from the heights, still coupled together, I looked down and saw that I still had my socks on, a ludicrous sight, but I didn't care. The pleasure I had just experienced was like nothing that had gone before, including making love to Susie. This was in part because of the amazing imaginativeness and greater experience of my mother-in-law - Susie had never had much of a sexual imagination, leaving it to me to lead the way. As my cock deflated we pulled apart rather stiffly, the tension in our legs still not dissipated. We climbed into bed and for the next hour or so just kissed and cuddled, and whispered meaningless endearments into each others ears, as lovers do.

Maria and I fucked three more times that night, most memorably when I lay on my back and she straddled me, riding up and down on my cock, and rotating her hips as she went, until we both came in mutual orgasms of great beauty and tenderness. In the morning I was woken by yet more wonderful sensations in my cock, and looking down I saw Maria's head, bobbing up and down. I cannot think of a better way to be woken up than a slow and sensuous blow job.

That night I had learned just how imaginative and voracious my mother-in-law was in bed, as over the course of several hours she teased and titillated me using her lips, tongue and teeth, but most of all those wicked finger nails which she could use to amazing effect.

For the rest of the week we slept together, and although the sex was not as intense as that first night, it was still an experience of the most extraordinary beauty, transporting us both to a plane of bliss that I for one had never attained before. On the third night Maria asked me to fuck her anus, so I spent a very delicious hour licking her sweet rosebud - a first for me - and then stretching her with my fingers, liberally coated in KY jelly, in preparation for penetration with my cock. This was the first time I had tried anal sex, as Susie just couldn't bring herself to try it, and I enjoyed it immensely, coming twice deep inside Maria's rectum in the space of about forty five minutes. After her first climax, Maria inserted her dildo into her cunt, and she came several more times, her orgasms coming in waves of increasing intensity until finally she almost lost consciousness, so intense were the sensations.

Finally Friday came, and with sadness I packed my bags ready to take the long drive home. We actually made love once more before I set off, but as I made my way out of town and onto the motorway, I wondered if there would ever be another opportunity for me to enjoy this amazing woman.

It was a couple of days after I arrived home that Susie told me about her sexual awakening by her father. I was so aroused by her confession that I was able to fuck her to several climaxes that night, my penis remaining hard and erect for several hours, despite coming three times myself. I must admit that I was thinking of my mother-in-law some of the time - Susie was very like her in some ways.

A couple of weeks before the baby was due, Susie announced that her mother would be coming to stay with us for a month once it had arrived. Not surprisingly this made me very nervous, since I didn't think it would be possible to hide our relationship over that length of time, nor was I at all certain that I would be able to keep my hands off her for more than a few hours after her arrival. In fact, I was damn sure that I would want to take her to bed as soon as I set eyes on her.

It was with some trepidation, therefore, that I started to explain to Susie that I had fucked her mother almost every night of my stay three months earlier. I hadn't got very far with my excuses and abject apologies, when she interrupted me with a laugh, "I know all about that. Mum phoned me on the Tuesday morning, and gave me a blow by blow account of your bedtime activities! We had a nice long sexy talk, comparing notes, and reminiscing about Dad. We both had our hands in out knickers, and had a couple of very nice simultaneous orgasms - it's a pity you can't record phone conversations, I'm sure you would have been really turned on by the sounds of our ecstasy. Since then I have just been waiting for you to gather the courage to confess, and I can't wait to share the news with Mum. In fact I will ring her first thing in the morning, and tell her to bring lots of toys with her - I think we will need them!"

I was dumbfounded and couldn't think of anything to say, but Susie went on, "When she gets here, put her case in our room. We will be all sleeping in the same bed for the whole month, and I am looking forward to nightly group sessions once my vagina has recovered from the birth. To start with, however, I shall just have to masturbate whilst I watch you and Mum fucking the living daylights out of each other. Oh, I am so turned on thinking about it that I need to come now, so get down between my legs where you belong and put your wicked tongue to good use."

Our first daughter was born just over two weeks later on the hottest night of a very hot summer. Five days later, on the afternoon that I brought them home from hospital, Maria arrived. As she stepped into the hall she gave me a package wrapped up in brown paper and tied with a nice red ribbon. It was about 12 by 15 inches in size and several inches thick, and I think you can guess what was in it.

The End.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12