My Mother is a M.I.L.F.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

"Mom is horny and ready for some loving and her sons' big cock," he smiled, kissing her long and deep enjoying her wetness covering his shaft.

"Oh yes!" Kelly moaned enjoying his mouth over her, kissing like an animal. "You need to fuck Mommy now," she moaned again, in between kisses with desperation in her soft voice. "I want my handsome sons' cock up my pussy and I want you to cum all you want," she whimpered as their tongues lashed together with need.

"In that case," he took Kelly's hands and walked her to the bed. "I guess I better do what my Mom says," he smiled lying in the middle on the bed. "Come and hug me, Mom," he smiled, watching her crawl over him. "Fuck me, Mom." Jim said hearing a moan come from her.

She moved over him, leaned to her right side, grabbed his cock and guided it to her needy pussy. "My baby needs his Mommy," she moaned as his swollen head eased in her. "Oh yes! You're in me! My little, baby boy is back in his Mommy!" Kelly cried with happiness feeling her pussy being stretched wide open and a small hint of hurt. Mother's were not supposed to fuck their sons' and now she only prayed this didn't end.

"Oh Mom!" Jim moaned enjoying her body around him and it was strange thinking that the very place he was in now was where he came from. "I'm in you, Mom," he smiled caressing the sides of her beautiful face, feeling her hips lowering, taking more of his cock.

His long, thick cock eased up her pussy, giving her feelings that Kelly thought she'd never know again. "Oh yes! My baby boy is fucking his Mommy," she whispered taking more of him in her burning body.

"Every Mom should be like you," he said kissing her. His big hands moved over every inch of Kelly's body, savoring the feel of her excited flesh against his fingers. Knowing that very soon, he'd be filling his own mother with of cum. "I hope you know that I'm going to be lucky if I last ten seconds," he smiled giving her another loving kiss, remembering a few of the times when he was a small boy.

"When you cum," she leaned to kiss him and pushed lower, know he was close to completely filling her body. "I'm going to explode," she smiled and felt him against her hips. "I took every, last inch of you. Now I'm going to make my baby boy cum for Mommy," she purred and slowly began to move up and down on his long, stiff cock. "Ah my baby boy is fucking me," she moaned as he slowly slid in and out of her tight pussy, sending the most breathtaking feelings rushing through her body.

Jim held her slender hips, enjoying her tight pussy locked around him, feeling her muscles trying to milk him of his cum. "Your pussy is milking me," he smiled up to her. "It wants my cum," he said pushing up to her. "I want to cum in you so bad," he moaned pulling her down on him. "Move up and down as fast as you can," he begged thinking of the way Candie did that day. "Please!" he begged again pushing up to; her hips and she started moving fast. "Oh fuck yes!" he moaned louder, moving in time with her, feeling as if they'd been fucking each other for years.

"Oh yes! Fuck Mommy! Fuck my pussy hard!" she cried out, not knowing that she was sharing him with another young girl. "Fuck me! Fuck your mother, Jim! Make me cum baby!" he begged moving her hips up and down as fast as she could move.

Jim held her hips, driving his stiff cock in and out of her faster than any other girl that he'd ever fucked in his life. "You're going to be my whore," he said giving her tiny ass a slap. "My own mother is going to be my little fuck toy," he said slapping her again. "I'm fucking my mother," he growled ramming up as hard as he could. "Oh mother fucker!" he yelled out as cum shot from his cock. "Oh Mom! Oh Mom, I love you so much," he whimpered hugging her body as tight as he could, feeling cum spraying from his cock and deep into the woman who gave him birth.

"Oh yes!" Kelly cried as her baby boys' cum shot so deep into her pussy, just as her Daddy did so many years ago. "Cum in Mommy! Oh my baby! Oh I love you," she moaned grinding her pussy on him, with his long, hard cock deep in her. His cum felt like fire was being injecting in her and it was her sons' cum. "Oh God! Oh, Jimmy! I'm cuming on you! I'm cuming on my sons' big, fat cock!" Kelly screamed, sat up, grabbed her nipples, twisting them as hard as she could and she came. Her body shock just as if she was having a seizure. Every muscle in her body jerked as the wonderful sensations of cuming around Jimmy raced through her body. "I came with my son," she said as tears flowed from her eyes and down her pretty face. "I came around your big, long cock." Kelly smiled as she lie back over him. His cock still deep in her body and as hard as ever.

"So, when I sign with the Reds, should I introduce you as my mother or my girl?"

"I still go under my maiden name," she replied with a smile, wiping the sweat from Jimmy's face and then hers.

Jim thought for a second and smiled. "After I sign and get my check," he leaned to kiss her lips. "You want to make a quick trip to Las Vegas?"

She couldn't believe what he just said and a warm rush raced over her. "So...what do you want to do there?" Kelly asked holding back more tears.

"I'm going to marry you, if you'll have me." Jim said hugging her tight, hoping she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. He knew she was his, but it would be so wonderful to say she was his wife.

Kelly couldn't hold back, tears poured from her eyes as his words of love filled her ears. "Yes, I'll have you," she said with a sniff. "I can't believe this. I do it with my son and now we're going to get married," she whispered lying on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

*

I hope you liked it. No, part two or anything, sorry.

Please remember to vote.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers