My Mother's 40th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Click", the dining room door sprang open again and Tina breezed in.

"We haven't got long. Now where is that giant cock of yours?" She placed a small pot on the desk top before kneeling down beside my waist.

Not even a "good morning" as she took the semi erect tool from my hand, probably still stinking of wine from her sister's breath the night before. She looked into my eyes and guided my knob end between her soft pink lips. Again I didn't know what to say or do, guilt or pleasure, guilt or pleasure..... She put her finger to my lips to usher me quiet before concentrating on bringing my cock to full readiness.

Once she was satisfied I was at full length she removed her towel and mounted me facing the patio door. I felt the cool damp of her thighs against mine as she settled on my lap.

The bed collapsed further under our combined weight and lay flat on the floor with a clunk. Tina paused momentarily as if trying not to disturb the remainder of the house. She grabbed at my cock and making a fist, offered it to the entrance of her bald cunt. I looked to see if I could watch my cock slide into her depths but couldn't and so I concentrated on her corpulent arse flexing and over spilling my loins as she rose up.

I felt her hot and wet cunt wall grip at my shaft as she lowered herself down and on to my thick cock. I grunted as her soft inner flesh smothered and cradled my invading rod. Her inner heat contrasting with the cool morning air and her own cold and damp flesh pressed against mine. As she sank down I could feel my tip being forced against the upper limits of her gripping cunt.

She stopped pushing down, raised herself slightly up and tried to force more of my length inside of her, by using her cool and tightly clenched fist wrapped around the base of my thick shaft.

Alas she couldn't force any more of me inside her and with a deflated sigh lifted completely off.

My cock flopped against my stomach with a distinctive slap. She made a grab for the pot on the desk top, opened the distinctive rectangular lid of the Vasleline jar and spread the cool goo on to my end and massaged it down my twitching shaft. With a wink she reached under her groin and deposited the large glob from her finger at the entrance to her hot hole.

I lay motionless as she shifted position and lay back over me, her cool and damp flesh smelled of chlorine as she sank back. She spread her legs and raised her knees, limbo like. Her hand again gripped my tool as she re-offered it to her warm entrance. This time, as I felt it slide in, she gasped and shuffled her hips to allow greater and fuller access. I groaned in delight as I felt the warm and slippery flesh of her inner lips butt against the base of my rigid tool.

I could do little bar look up at the ceiling as my chin was being pushed back by her shoulder. Her wet hair dangled in my face as she raised her head to look down her slender body, and concentrate on settling my cock fully within her. God it was tight, especially around my base, fully embedded inside her damp and heaving body.

My entire cock was swathed in a hot and tight fleshy sheath, it was almost too much to bear and I could feel my balls tingle as my sap had already begun to rise.

Instinctively I made a grab for her tits from below her arms. I pulled my hands up, cupped her large and chilled mounds and tweaked at her hard nipples with each hand before she took my right with hers. She guided my fingers down her cool body, across the smooth mound of her pubis, to the silky soft inner folds of her fleshy and open cunt. Her breathing was laboured as she ran my fingers across the hard bump of her clit, through the thick folds of soft and lubricated inner flesh, and down towards the warm and wet cavern below.

I was naïve and hadn't yet realised fully what was going on. She pushed at the back of my hand and forced the tip of my finger into the wet entrance. She grabbed another and pushed that further forward, making two. Joining my fingers with at least one her own she guided me to stir her pot with the distinctive flesh on flesh sound of mutual masturbation.

It was about that time that I realised what was happening with a start – if my fingers were in her cunt where was my cock? I jumped and then froze, she stopped moving and stoked my hand.

"That's the only place that that thing will fit lover." She whispered over her shoulder. "Now just lay there and let me fuck the cum from it."

I was shocked and stunned at her language but thought the better of it when I realised that my cock was deep in her arse and I had 3 fingers buried in her sopping gash.

She offered me her cum soaked fingers over her shoulder.

"Here, taste me. Taste my cum. Take it from my fingers." She whispered huskily as she forced the cool digit between my lips.

Her long nail traced a path along my tongue as I closed my lips over the slender finger and began to draw off the oily residue. I closed my eyes to savour the flavour and breathe in the scent of her intimate place.

She moved her left hand below mine, cupping her exposed cunt. She spread her lips wide beneath my hand and plucked at her clit with her middle finger. She raised her torso up and began to pump up and down with her hips. Slowly at first, she allowed my full length to gradually rise in and out of her warm and tight rectum.

Almost in time with her clitoral manipulations she rose and fell, each time embedding the full length of my cock deep inside of her.

"Frig me Billy, frig me harder. " She insisted as the rhythm of her thrusts increased.

I could feel the hard shaft of my tool through the walls of her cunt as I probed it deep with a fourth finger. It squelched loudly as my hand withdrew and thrust upwards in return. I felt her cunt tighten and clench my fingers, her chest heaved, her stomach tensed and arched as she whimpered to her crescendo.

She thrust down sharply at the final moment, as if wanting to impale herself on my dick forever. Her pulsing and clenching muscles gripped at the base of my cock as I withdrew my dripping hand from her cunt.

With a series of panted wails and quiet whimpers she came, her whole body shook and writhed on top of me. Her soft buttocks stuck themselves against my loins as virtually every pore in her body opened and spread a shimmering mist of sweat over her soft skin.

"Oh God Billy, Oh God!" She panted out as her muscles flexed involuntarily in a series of bodily jerks. "Haven't you cum yet?"

She was slightly raised and I instinctively thrust my cock rapidly upwards in a series of short jabs as I felt the sap rising further in my balls. Her tight arse yielded as my cock swelled and finally pumped its thick seed into the depths of her hot hole.

I was sure I heard an external gasp as she allowed my cock to slip out from her abused bud. My cum ran out and down my balls as she leant forward and stood.

"My God Billy, you do take after your father, don't you." With that she picked up her towel, opened the patio door and left, still naked, wriggling her butt and proudly allowing me to see the wet stream of my cum also flowing down her shapely inner thigh.

I opted to keep a low profile and tried not to make eye contact with anyone, especially Jane and Tina when I finally plucked up the courage to enter the kitchen. After breakfast the girls went off horse riding. I noticed that the Twin's arses looked really good in their jodhpurs as they went off in their car to the stable with Wendy but mentally beat myself up for harbouring such impure thoughts. Mundy stayed and helped out in the kitchen, I loped about and generally tried to stay out of the way.

Grandpa and Grandma turned up about mid morning as did the waves of workmen. I watched as the marquee arrived and was erected. This was followed by deliveries of booze, food and all kinds of other stuff. It was like some kind of military operation. Grandma took charge and strutted around ticking off lists and barking out orders to the assembled family workforce.

Mostly I sat outside with Grandpa. Uncle Dave arrived around tea time as did the girls. As soon as Dave came back the beer bottles came out, much to Grandma's chagrin. Soon everyone was at the booze, even the girls were allowed a couple of bottles of wine.

We had a light tea, pizzas I seem to remember, before the girls went off to watch yet more videos. Uncle Dave, Grandpa and I hopped into the car and headed off to the "local" for a couple of pints – being men folk and all.

I remember going in, it was rather like the metaphorical piano stopped playing as we approached the bar in complete silence. We sat, sipping our pints, trying to avoid eye contact with the obviously hostile locals. I don't remember how long we stayed there, but Dave tried his best to engage with the landlord, who, in turn, was polite but clearly disapproved of us - the nouveau riche.

It was reasonably late when we returned and both Grandpa and Uncle Dave decided to turn in. The girls were still at the video player, quite a raucous one judging by the cheers and coos coming from the lounge. The older women folk had all retired, probably on orders from Grandma.

I went to bed and lay in the small and hot space, naked again and with my cock out and ready for action. The damn security light sprang back on after just a few minutes and shone through the crack in the curtains. I lay back and thought I could hear a shuffling noise outside, I considered closing the curtains and as I leant forward the patio door burst open. In stepped Twin 1 dressed in a pink pyjama set.

"We haven't got long." She said as she started to peel it off.

She gently pushed me back, prone, spun around and mounted me facing the patio. After groping from my thick tool she shuffled forward and positioned herself over it for an easy entry. She lay back and thrust her hips upwards like a limbo dancer, gripping my tool in her fist and offering it to her tight and hairy snatch. God she was tight as I felt my tip penetrate her moist little cunt.

She sighed in satisfaction as she took a few inches inside and lay back. She was wet, almost gushingly so but the down side was that I kept popping out when she lay back. My exposed end lay against the wiry down of her blonde pubes.

Each time I came out she would sit up, re-insert me and lay back again, determinedly so. The security light was flickering annoyingly but suddenly went out all together.

At last or so I thought. My hands went immediately to her small but firm boobs as she lay back again. She was tall and her soft hair, still pleated rested against my face. She sighed and arched her back to accommodate more of my thick and eager tool. Again it slipped out. At that moment the dining room door burst open, the light was switched on and a broad and common voice whispered sharply,

"I told you that wouldn't fit in there". It was Twin 2. She paused for a moment as my tender end snaked up and along the hairy roughness of her sister's mound. My eyes were dazzled and I struggled to focus on her to ascertain her mood.

"Here, I told you what to do." She said in annoyance as she too peeled off her matching pyjama set.

"Lay back." She barked at her sister. "I told you we'd have to do him like we did Jason Michaels."

I was confused. I thought we'd been busted. I lay there with one twin laying on her back stretched out on top of me, my cock nestled between her wet cunt lips, protruding up and on to her belly and her naked sister, jabbering on like a machine gun, and climbing on top.

Twin 2 just wouldn't shut up – she went into some kind of verbal overdrive, barking out instructions and making comparisons.

"God his cock is big. Bigger that Paul Wilkinson's, isn't it?" She didn't wait for an answer, she didn't even pause for breath.

"God I wonder how it feels." She said as she squatted over her sister's belly. She lowered herself down carefully so to allow the remaining length of my swollen cock to slip between her smooth labia. She wiggled to consolidate my cock, trapped like a sausage between two sets of soft and moist cunt lips.

She rocked gently back and forth and I could feel the hard bump of her clit just under my phallic head. I looked over Twin 1's shoulder, as she was also, at the sight of my cock sandwiched between their two sets of lips. My eyes rolled in their sockets as Twin 2 started to gently rock back further, her soft inner flesh massaging the exposed tip of my solid cock. Expertly she ground her hips down and along its length pausing only to increase pressure on her sister's wet slit below. God it was hot.

I am not sure how long she kept this up but she chatted incessantly throughout,

"God that's good. God that's hard. God that's big." And, "See I told you this was the best way to get him off."

Twin 2 was quite competitive, "I bet I can make you cum before I do." She offered as a challenge to her sister.

By this time I had almost tuned out . I was gently kneading Twin 1's tits and kissing the back of her neck. She in turn cooed as mine and her sister's machinations pleasured her. By this time Twin 2's slit was glistening and slippery wet, she was thrusting herself fully forward until the tip of my knob brushed her puckered butt hole. On each sweep I sensed her push down, gaining pressure, trying to slip my cock inside her gushing cunt. Twin 1 gently eased her hips upwards and presto, my cock slipped into the hot and wet entrance. At least it seemed to shut her up for a few second, she drew breath through gritted teeth as the first few inches of my cock found its way inside her tight twat. She gripped at my shaft with the walls of her cunt before releasing it and sliding forward, allowing it to fall again between her silken lips.

They repeated this process, in perfect tandem, over and over again, and with great skill, both using their cunt lips in cooperation to wank me off. Each subtle movement slow and deliberate, each tilt of the hips slight, as they deftly massaged my meat with the soft inner walls of their cunt lips.

Twin 2 slipped my tip into her hot hole almost with each backward sweep of her loins. She gripped the end firmly in her wet walls and jabbed forward, slapping my cock gently against her sister's open gash, and clit, below. Then she would release, allowing me to slip out and up her wet crack.

I could feel the soft bump of Twin 1's clit slide down the underside of my shaft as her sister's soft inner lips pulled gently at my tender skin opposite. Up further she slid until I could feel her hard nub just under my phallic ridge. Back and forth they slowly swayed, building both in intensity and allowing Twin 2 greater penetration with each backward stroke. She was using her cunt to lubricate my shaft and I could feel her sweet juices run down and mix with her sister's drenching the base of my meat below.

Twin 2 was now lost in her own world, she fell forward, gasping, eyes closed and in range for me to suggest something dirty of my own to her sister.

"Suck her tit." I whispered into Twin 1's ear as I nibbled the back of her neck. My nostrils filled with the scent of her perfume, and a slight hint of horse, as her pleated blonde pony tail fell away and over my shoulder.

She was hot, sticky with sweat and dead weight as she drank in the sensations raging through her loins. She rose up, almost peeling her soft skin from my chest and duly obliged, drawing a gasp from her sister who now had permanently mounted the top couple of inches of my rock hard cock. I was pinned and could do nothing to help as she struggled to thrust her hips upwards and forwards to drive my cock in further.

Her sister's wetness flowed down my ball sack as Twin 2 continued to stab herself on and over my cock. Her forward thrusts gently slapped the remainder of my shaft against her sister's exposed and erect clit. Each bump bought and increasing response from the twin sandwiched between us.

I am not sure who started first but when one went we all did. Twin 1 withdrew from her sucking with a hiss, Twin 2 closed her eyes and threw back her head trying to stifle a scream and I instinctively made a grab for any bouncing flesh that I could hold on to.

I think Twin 2's cunt walls flexing finally drove me over the edge. As soon as she sensed me spurting she lurched forward to allow me to spray both hers and her sisters open snatches with my hot cum. And boy did I cum, in waves, I pumped my seed over the soft mat of Twin 1's bushy blonde pubes before her sister sank and ground hers down. My cum spread and soaked them both, their downy hair sticking into tacky mats as more spurts sprayed the melee of pink and open flesh.

Twin 1 lay there, her chest heaving and panting as convulsions spread through her torso and down her legs. Twin 2 looked down in awe as she saw her sister enjoying a major orgasm. As her quivering subsided her sister grinned and stroked her forehead tenderly ,

"Wow Jo, that's the best one yet!"

We paused momentarily, something stirred outside, both twins shot up, collected their pjs and left via the dining room door. I lay there, sweaty and with my balls covered in a mixture of my and the twin's cum, satisfied beyond all belief but more than a little concerned about the possible family implications. I had heard the tales of the twins "double heading" my mates but thought they had been just that – tales, but now I knew better.

I lay back and relaxed into a deep and contented sleep.

I awoke with a start, again to the sound of the dining room door latch. I felt a cool breeze and a dull thud as someone's clothing hit the floor. It was early and I was tired and so I made little effort to swing around to see who it was. I am not sure who I expected but I certainly didn't expect this one – it was Mundy standing to my right stark naked. She looked good, short and compact, pale but reasonably athletic in appearance. Her tits were on the larger size for her frame, pendulous with cherry red areolae and small bud like nipples.

She paused as if to allow me to feast my eyes on her naked frame as she studied mine. I lifted my hand to her and she guided it straight to the neatly trimmed V of her crotch. I stroked downwards and marvelled at the smoothly shaven sides and lips of her hot cunt, already wet and open.

My cock was less than enthusiastic, it lay limp and exhausted from the previous night's exertions. I am also sure it would have been heavy with the scent of the Twins but it didn't seem to matter to Mundy – she stooped down and gently lifted the soft member to her warm lips. She threw her leg over my head to allowed me the opportunity to do her a 69, an offer that I took full advantage of. I could feel the intensity of her hot breath over my balls as she drew and sucked at my slowly stiffening end.

I grabbed the solid globes of her butt cheeks and spread them slightly as I offered my tongue to her open and already damp snatch. I started at the delicate fold of her clitoral hood and probed the tip of my tongue under to search out the small and firm nub beneath. She jumped as my soft tongue hit home and rotated her hips to make my tongue run along the smooth and remarkably straight line of her slit. I paused and concluded that she must have been turned on before she came in, her cunt was too juicy and open for it to be just me.

My tongue was resting against her hot entrance. I curled the end and threw it into the fleshy void, swishing and swirling it around the wet opening before driving it in as deep as it would go. The darting thrust bought a hum of appreciation that sent vibrations down through the core of my cock, still deep in Mundy's mouth.

I repeated the process, a swirl, a suck and then a dart of my fully extended tongue. She gasped at each intrusion, her cunt walls gripped and pulled my soft member in further, almost ripping it from its anchor.