My Mother?s Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes to eight, Jan showed up. I answered the door, because Sherry was grabbing her purse.

“We have a surprise for you, Marian. Close your eyes.” I closed them. I was still standing there with them closed when I heard Sherry giggle and I heard the door shut.

“Sherry? Jan? What’s going on?”

Before I knew what was happening, I was picked up and thrown lightly over a shoulder. My eyes snapped open and I didn’t see any sign of Sherry or Jan. “Who are you? Where are my friends?”

“Who do you think I am, Marian? As for Sherry and Jan, they went out on the town. My treat.”

“Connor! I thought it was clear that we can’t be together.”

He was climbing the stairs to the guest bedroom where I was staying. Sherry must have told him. The rat.

“We can be together. I’m not dating your mother, Marian. I haven’t seen her since that night. And just for the record, because she’s vindictive enough to tell you otherwise, I haven’t slept with her.”

We reached the room and I let out a whoosh of air as Connor tossed me onto the bed. He was on top of me so quick, I never had a chance to move. He pushed my skirt up around my waist and kissed me while his hand ripped my panties off. I was left totally exposed to his touch. I started crying softly, it wasn’t supposed to be like this. I couldn’t sleep with him. Despite everything he said, he had dated my mom. I fought him, but his hand began stroking me softly, caressing the lips of my cunt, flicking his thumb over my sensitive clit. I moaned softly, angry with myself because I could feel the wetness beginning to seep between my thighs.

I tried to clamp my thighs together, but I trapped his hand there just as he slipped one finger into me. I never could hide the fact that I wanted him. He’d barely touched me and already I was wet and ready to be taken.

“Connor,” I moaned, not wanting to feel this way, but unable to ignore the way his fingers were coaxing me higher. I arched my back as his fingers stretched me, preparing me for him. I tried to throw him off, but my heart wasn’t in it anymore. I wanted him. I ached with wanting him. For a week I had been pining away wishing that he were with me. And now he was.

I let my legs be spread apart and felt him unzip his pants before coming to rest between them. His rock hard manhood sprang from his pants as if it had a life of it’s own. I couldn’t stop myself. I reached down and grasped all seven throbbing inches and guided him toward the most private entrance to my body.

Slowly, with exquisite precision, he fused our bodies together in a rapturous joining. His hands clutched my as he entered me. He took my lips in a searing kiss as our bodies became one. Even with our clothes on, this was the most incredible experience. I loved him. Everything that had happened didn’t change it one bit.

When he was resting full and thick inside me, he leaned up on his forearms. Untangling one hand from mine, he brushed the hair out of my face and looked into my eyes. “You know I love you,” he said softly. “I never meant for you to get hurt.” His remorse was plainly visible.

“I know, Connor.”

“Marry me?” he asked. My eyes widened and I was speechless. He was serious. “I won’t move until you say yes.”

I moaned as he shifted just enough to nudge deeper into me. “Yes!” I ground out as the pleasure began to intensify. With a slow dip of his hips, he began a leisurely rhythm of thrust and withdrawal.

My hips rose and fell with every loving movement of his. We moved together in perfect sync, the way that two people who are meant to be together move when their souls have joined.

Every thrust drove me higher and higher, closer to achieving that longed for climax. I was clutching at Connor’s back, wrapping my legs around his waist, encouraging him to pick up the pace. And when I thought he was going to torture me by slowing down, he rammed himself into me and I screamed, feeling it all the way to the very core of my being.

From then it was a mad joining of bodies, searching for that climax that hovered just on the edge of the horizon. He was moving faster, taking me someplace I’d never been with anyone else. Once, twice more he thrust and I shattered, screaming his name. I collapsed, my whole body shaking. I barely hung on to Connor with my legs, when two seconds later, I felt his essence pouring into me in hot waves. I could feel it inside me and I prayed for a miracle. I wanted his child.

He collapsed on top of me, his weight a heavy burden that I didn’t mind bearing. He was throbbing inside me, his cock losing it’s hardness. I clutched him around the neck and placed a long passionate kiss on his oh so kissable lips.

“Does this mean that you still love me?” he asked softly.

“I never said I loved you in the first place.”

“You didn’t have to,” he replied. I blushed and turned away.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked, changing the subject. I played with the damp curls at the back of his neck as I waited for his answer.

“Sherry and Jan felt sorry for me. I spent every day hounding them about where you were and when you were coming back to work. I was desperate to talk to you. I haven’t slept for three days wondering where you were or if you were safe. I thought about all the things that could happen to you or all the places you would go. I actually thought that you might leave the state at one point. They finally realized how much I love you when I went in and begged, on my hands and knees, for them to tell me where you were. I will never subject myself to being in that position again. Except for maybe with you.”

“So where do we go from here?”

“We take our clothes off and make the most of this night.” He slipped out of me and out of my grasp. He quickly undressed and then undressed me as well. We took a steamy shower together before climbing back between the covers and proving our love for each other over and over throughout the night.

And even now, nine years later, with two children and several pets, he still loves me more than the world and I feel the same way. He completes me in every way. I found my soulmate.

12