My Mother's Madness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam roughly opened my nightshirt and grabbed at my breasts, pulling and tweaking urgently. I held his dripping cock and rubbed it against my smooth, hot skin just above my cunt. Inside the bedroom, Father fucked Mother faster, their skin slapping together hard and loud, while Mother's perverse urgings continued.

"Fuck me, Richard! Shove that big, hard cock all the way up my cunt! Do it! Now, now, now! Fill me with your cum, darling! Make my cunt overflow!" Mother cried. Father could only grunt in response.

Liam's cock dragged across my wet cunt. His head speared against my sopping lips, forcing them open to kiss his warm, swollen cock head. I gasped as his cock pressed against my clit. Liam must have mistaken my surprise as resistance, because he shifted and brought his cock away from cunt to rest up against my belly. Silly boy. For a moment I thought about guiding his cock back to my cunt so that he could fuck me right there in the hallway while Mother and Father fucked mere feet away. But Liam pressed against me harder, so I continued jacking him with my hand as we kissed with reckless force.

Finally, Mother's cries let us know she was coming. That was all Liam seemed to need. His cock pulsed in my hand and began to spurt on my belly. There was so much of it! It shot up between my breasts and coated my belly. Liam's body jerked and spasmed in synchronicity with Mother's orgasmic moans. We paused kissing and listened to Mother come down; it almost sounded as if she were sobbing, but she was showering Father with words of love and gratitude. Liam pressed against me with a low moan as his cum dripped down my belly towards my cunt.

We leaned against the wall, trying to catch our breath. As Mother and Father kissed in the bedroom, we continued our kiss in the hall. Liam's soft cock smeared cum against my belly. It felt warm and sticky. I couldn't wait to taste it.

After several minutes, Father said he was going to go fetch some water. Liam and I shared a frightened look, then split apart and darted to our rooms. I managed to land in bed and feign sleep, my torn, wet nightshirt tangled on the floor behind me, as Father quietly padded by my room.

I hadn't pulled the sheet over me, so I lay there naked on my belly, my back and ass exposed in the moonlight. I heard him pause by my door. I imagined him looking in, seeing me naked and exposed. Before I could help myself, I shifted slightly, as if asleep, and pushed my ass up a bit. I was revealing myself to my father! In spite of myself, I cupped my own pussy and began to lightly finger myself. Certainly, he wouldn't see that with only the moonlight in the room.

Still, the thrill and shame of it captured my breath. I imagined that he could see me clearly as he stood there in the hallway, tall and powerful, still naked and dripping with cum and Mother's juices. I shivered as I smeared Liam's cum around my clit and cunt lips, using it to lubricate my little fingers. My cunt was wetter than it had ever been before and I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning aloud. Father paused for several seconds, but then I heard him continue on by. I gave myself a little orgasm and then lay there panting, thinking of all that was happening, aroused and warm, until I finally dropped off to sleep.

12