My Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better believe it." I carried Monique over my threshold in a symbolic gesture, we were together and that was how it would stay, nothing could upset us now.

If I thought that life couldn't get any better than this, I had my Muse, the woman of my dreams, in a couple of months I would be a father, I was seriously mistaken. "Cherie, I have good news!" Her happiness radiated from her every pore. "I have spoken to Maman, she has told me that Louis est morte, he is dead. One of his men kill him to take over his business, so we are safe forever." She kissed me more passionately than she has for some time.

"It also means that we can get married!" I kissed her in reply.

"Yes, my Cherie, we can." Her kisses were not just on my lips, they were all over my face. "I must send for Maman, she must be here for this."

"Yes you must send for her. Will we need to book a church and a priest?"

"Will you do this?"

"Yes. The church wedding isn't necessary in my books, but I think that it is important for you and your mother, so I will do it."

And that is how, a month later, I stood in front of a Catholic Priest and exchanged vows with my Monique.