My Name Is Heather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

When Cynthia agreed, Paula began licking Cynthia's labia; then she spread them and licked the exposed hymen. She was instantly rewarded with a mouthful of the girl's vaginal juices. She kept sucking until the flow stopped momentarily. "Cynthia, there's a hole in the middle of your hymen. Is it okay if I put the tip of my tongue in it? It's too small to put my whole tongue through it." When Cynthia agreed, Paula spent the next few minutes licking her hymen and feeling around it and the hole with her tongue. She had to stop occasionally to suck up the girl's flowing juices.

"Heather, do you want to taste it?" asked Paula.

"I don't think so, Paula. You are too weird. I enjoy eating pussy but that doesn't include hymens," confessed Heather.

"Okay, that's enough, Paula. Let's do this, so that Cynthia doesn't get traumatized," Dawn decided.

Dawn put another towel under Cynthia's bottom and washed the girl's genitals with a solution from her black bag. She took a surgical instrument from a glassine envelope. "Girls, hold Cynthia's legs apart, so she can't close them," Dawn told them.

"Do you want me to put the ankle cuffs back on?" Paula asked.

"No. That's not necessary. Just hold her ankles," answered Dawn.

Dawn applied a 2% Lidocaine jelly as an analgesic and then used the surgical instrument to remove the girl's hymen. "Did it hurt, Cynthia? To be frank, I didn't know how much you'd feel. I didn't want you to be worried," Dawn admitted.

"I didn't feel much, Dawn. It's fine. Will I be able to walk?" asked Cynthia.

Dawn laughed. "Honey, of course, but I could put bandages on it or a splint if you'd like. How about crutches, too?" The question was so ridiculous that Cynthia giggled, but didn't answer.

Dawn said, "Paula, open one of those plastic packs, take out two of the smaller sheets and peel away the backing." When Paula held out the plastic, Dawn laid the excised membrane on one piece and covered it with the second. She pressed the pieces together and then trimmed the edges with scissors.

Dawn handed the plastic to Cynthia. "Here Honey, here's your hymen. You can put it in your wallet or on your keychain; you can show it to anyone who questions your virginity." The four women laughed at the absurdity.

When Cynthia got off the bed, Dawn took the girl's hand and moved toward the door.

"You two can stay here in the guest room and eat each other all you want. Cynthia is coming with me to my room. Don't raise your eyebrows. We're just going to sleep. Okay Cynthia?" Cynthia looked puzzled, but nodded.

________________________

When they were in bed with Cynthia's round bottom up against Dawn's thighs and belly, Cynthia said, "Thanks Dawn, for everything, but I feel guilty that I didn't hold up my end of the bargain. I didn't 'do' Paula or you," Cynthia acknowledged.

Actually, she was a bit disappointed that she hadn't been allowed to continue having sex with the women. She had found herself enjoying it. As long as she was forced to have sex, she had no reason to feel it was her fault. That made it okay in her own mind. Maybe that was what was meant by 'rape fantasy'.

"No need to, sweetheart. Those two sex fiends coerced you into making that bargain. You have nothing to feel guilty about. Go to sleep now. We have to get up early to meet your sales manager. You don't want to get fired for being late," said Dawn.

Exhausted from a very long, exciting day, Cynthia fell asleep almost immediately. Dawn held her tightly and marveled at the girl's tiny waist. She kissed the top of Cynthia's head, and then she, too, drifted off to sleep.

________________________

In the morning, there was a flurry of activity by the women in and out of the bathrooms and kitchen. Finally, they were all dressed and had eaten a light breakfast. It was about eight thirty by the time they piled into Sin-thia and headed off to the dealership.

Dawn was driving. "This is a great car, Cynthia. I love it. However, from now on, one of my chauffeurs, Paula or Heather, will be driving me to work. By the way, girls, I like this dark, blue-gray color. I really prefer it to a green one. The other three women looked at each other and heaved a sigh of relief. Although Dawn hadn't noticed or, at least, hadn't said anything, the car still smelled strongly of pussy.

Heather laughed silently to herself: Maybe Dawn thinks that's the new car smell.

________________________

Endnote: Alas, the real life Heather has dropped out of the picture. Until she decides that she wants to be back in these stories and describes what parts she wants to play and what sex acts she wants to perform, we'll just have to wait. We'll miss you, Heather. As Heather is no longer in the picture, I am ending this series.

________________________

Endnote: A thicker or tougher hymen is not as rare as one might think; in those cases, a hymenectomy is suggested. However, the procedure in this story is a very simplistic version of an actual operation. For more specific information, look for hymenectomy online

In the January 14, 2010, issue of Psychology Today, there is an article called Women's Rape Fantasies: How Common? What Do They Mean? You can google it online.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers
12