My Name is Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what... I'll suck you right here... but then you have to let me get her all set for bed and we'll go to my bedroom..."

He smiled. "It's a deal." He moved over on the bed, so that his trembling, dripping hard cock was almost over Jenny's face. He got it dangerously close to her lips.

I looked at him, alarmed. "What are you doing?"

"Suck me...put those gorgeous lips around it and suck...."

The big hard cock was so close to her. The thought of Mark almost rubbing his cock on his sister's face made me so hot. I got on all fours, on the bed and reached over for his big cock. I started to stroke it. I could tell that a couple of drops of pre-cum were landing on her lips. I started to lick at the big cock head and finally I opened up and took him in my mouth. Mark grunted and pushed forward. I almost lost my balance and as I reached down to take hold of the bed, my hand landed on Jenny's stomach. She let out a sigh. I pulled back.

"This is too dangerous... go right now... go!"

Mark pulled back, looking down at Jenny, hesitating.

"I said go!"

He ran out with his rock hard cock dangling, bouncing up and down. I almost laughed as I saw him try not to fall over himself. Then I turned to Jenny.

"Are you still asleep sweetie?"

I ran my finger over her lips, cleaning up some of the pre-cum that had landed there. Then I kissed her lips, convinced that she was still sound asleep. I reached for her belt buckle and started to undo it. As I did that, my pussy squirted a bit of juice... then tension was so intense, I was ready to come at any moment. I unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled them off her. Her thin white legs came into view. I pulled the jeans completely off of her, after taking off her sneakers and socks. Her legs were so smooth. Her crotch was just barely covered by a tiny pair of white panties. I reached down and kissed her naked thighs. As I did it, I grunted with lust for her. I then reached up and pulled off her top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tiny nipples were rock hard. I took each one in my fingers and played with them, making them even harder. Then I reached down and gave each one a lick. Again, I looked up at her. She was breathing slowly, clearly asleep. Finally, I hooked my thumbs in her panties and slowly pulled them off of her. Now I knew that she was ok with me undressing her, so it wouldn't be that big of a shock if she woke up completely naked. I looked down and took a harsh deep breath. Her pussy was completely shaved, like mine. Her lips were bright red and thinner than mine, and they were glistening with moisture. Her clit was full and standing, also wet and vulnerable. I grunted with lust and pushed her legs apart. I extended my tongue and licked at the wet, hard clit. Her whole body shivered and her crotch pushed up instinctively. I licked again. Then I heard Mark's footsteps coming back. I quickly covered her up with the comforter and ran out to meet him.

He intercepted me right outside the door. I barely managed to close before he twisted me around and pushed me up against the wall. He pulled up my skirt and slapped my ass, hard enough to hurt. SLAP!!!

"What was taking you so long?"

"I was just making sure she was ok..."

He reached between my legs and pushed 2 fingers roughly inside me. I grunted like and animal and started to grind against his hand.

"We only have an hour left now..." He pulled out his fingers and slapped my ass again. "Understand?"

"Yes, Mark... I'm sorry..." and he slapped me yet again. SLAP! My ass trembled with the slap and I grunted.

"Get down on your knees, right now."

I slid down to the floor and turned around towards him. He took out his hard cock again and pushed it up against my face. I barely managed to open my lips before he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth, so far inside that his cock head hit the back of my throat. I gagged hard, but he didn't pull out. Instead he pushed me against the wall and pushed his cock deeper into my throat. I was gagging real hard now, saliva running over my chin.

"You like getting your face fucked?"

I managed to nod and suck hard on the big hunk of meat that was choking me. He pulled back briefly. I coughed hard, then continued to suck on him. Then he pushed it into me again. Again I instinctively tried to move away but my head encountered the wall and he pushed hard into me. He grunted hard and started to fuck my face, moving back and forth. I could feel his full balls hitting my chin as he pushed deep into my throat. I would gag harder and harder, my eyes bulging out. He pulled out. I coughed very hard.

"Ever been face fucked like that slut?"

I shook my head.

"Get your ass up in the air!"

I got on all fours on the floor, and pushed my ass up in the air. He got behind me and pushed himself deep inside of me. I grunted hard and moaned. I had been needing that ever since I woke up.

"Oh god yesss... fuck me, fuck me!"

He started to fuck me very hard, slamming into me with all his strength. As he did so, he would slap my ass, harder than before. Every slap brought me even closer to orgasm. He would pull out then push all the way inside me. Every time he would do that my eyes would close and I would moan loudly, forgetting all about Jenny just on the other side of the door. He kept on fucking me like that for what seemed like a very long time, slapping my ass and pushing himself roughly inside of me. Finally he pulled out and I felt his warm sperm all over my back.

"Oh fuck Maria, that is sooo good... you are such a good slut."

I turned around and licked his cock clean, taking care to lick all the way down to his balls and all around the still hard shaft. I smiled up at him. He responded by rubbing his cock over my face. Then he looked up at the clock.

"Oh shit, I have to get the bags ready." And he pulled his pants up.

I helped him get ready for the taxi and when everything was set, we sat down on the couch to wait. I sat on his lap, playfully kissing him. His hands were all over my legs.

"Maria, you are so sexy, so beautiful, I can't get enough of you. I might have to come back very soon."

I kissed him happily. "I would love for you to come back. But don't get all crazy. Like your sister said, concentrate on your studies. "

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"I may take a lecture from her, but I won't take one from you..."

I giggled and he kissed me again. And then we heard the cab pull up in front of the house.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

12