My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said.

"I'll suck you off while he fucks me."

"No," he said.

"Please, Buddy, go get him now, right away. Before I come! Buddy, you're gonna make me come. Please, go get Nicky before I come!"

I heard Buddy laughing. "You're gonna come, baby. Just before I do. Just hang on. " And the bedsprings went crazy.

"I love your cock!" she blurted.

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh...oh...I want to suck his cock!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh God, I want to know what his come tastes like!"

"Dirty little slut!" he laughed.

"He was hard for me, oh...oh God! He was hard for me and I touched through his pants!"

"Just through his pants, you slut?"

"Oh! Baby! If I'd known you wouldn't let me have him tonight I would have sucked him off right then and there! Baby, please, you're so cruel!"

"What, you don't like THIS?" And the tempo of their fucking increased to an almost inhuman pace. I matched them with my hand, my orgasm holding off until I heard the climax both of their lovemaking and their conversation.

"Buddy! Oh, baby, fuck me, fuck me!" I thought for sure that their bed was going to come through the ceiling.

"Oh, baby, yeah!" Buddy said, "You ready for me to fill you up? You ready?"

A brief pause, and then Cindy squealing, "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Fill me up! Oh my God, it's so warm, yes, yes! Nicky, baby, oh, baby, Nicky, fill me up with your come!"

And then, just like that, silence. I was so enthralled by what just happened above me that my own cock was now just a doughy handful. I started to stroke it up again when I heard the happy couple upstairs laughing..

"You are so bad," she giggled.

"And you ain't?"

"Do you think he heard us?"

"Fuck, I don't know. I want to sleep. He just needs to get good and laid."

"You're right. He needs some lovin'. We'll have to work on that for him,'" she said, and she giggled again, like a naughty schoolgirl. I came two seconds later, not sure what my crazy neighbors had planned for me.

12