My Naughty Wife: Marie's...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie smiled, a smile that lit the room like a bright light.

When Jack entered the bathroom and closed the door, Marie was out of the bed like a shot and over to the closet in two steps. She pushed the sliding door open and looked at me, Jack's white fluid rolling down her leg.

"Well, is that what you wanted.," she whispered.

I could only nod.

I was seated and her pussy was almost at the same level as my head. Marie reached out and took my head in one hand, forcefully bringing it to her cunt.

And then my sweet little submissive wife whispered again.

"Then lick that!"

I did, and would have kept it up except that my wife moved away and shut the door. She was back in bed, now with the cover pulled down, when Jack came out of the bathroom, his cock now flaccid.

He crawled into bed beside her and kissed her.

"Are you absolutely sure your husband won't be back and surprise us, Carole?"

Marie smiled. "Jack, I can assure you my husband is no problem."

"Then, my sweet, as you say, the afternoon is young. Now let's talk a bit. I want to know more about you."

"What do you want to know, Jack?"

"Everything. But mostly if I can call you up there in Vermont and come visit you."

To my shock Marie nodded. "Yes, I can work that out. I'd love to have you come there. I won't be able to stay with your overnight, ever. But we can meet."

"And fuck?"

"Most definitely."

"God what a find your are, Carole."

I knew Marie was enjoying the afterglow of a rousing session of sex. Her face glowed, and she looked oh so happy.

"Now lay back, Jack. We've got a lot more time and I want to taste the lovely cock of yours again. I want to get it hard so you can fuck me. Do you want to fuck your little slut again?"

Jack did not bother to reply as Marie's head dropped yet again to suck on his tool. This time I could see it well, from the side, and it did not take long for the soft penis to stiffen and lengthen. Marie looked toward the closet door again, and winked.

I knew then that I was not getting out of that closet for quite some time, and I did not mind a bit.

12