My Neighbor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

At this point she got up and straddled me with her pussy poised above my cock. She took hold of my stiff member and rubbed the tip all over her pussy, getting it even wetter. Then she placed the tip at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She was slow because she was still not used to a cock in her pussy but the effect on me was incredible.

As her pussy slid down on my cock I could see her pussy lips wrap around my cock as if it was swallowing it. It looked as if the two were made for each other. It didn't take as long for my cock to be completely buried in her pussy as it had that morning.

When she hit bottom she didn't hesitate, she almost immediately began her ascent and I watched as my cock was wrapped with her pussy lips. As my cock slid out of her slick slit the feeling was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last too long this way as in this position I was feeling every inch of her pussy and the tight feeling that just made me ready to fill her up with my cum.

April got quite a rhythm going almost as if she had been doing this for a long time, but she was a natural. I reached up and caressed her breasts as they bounced in such a seductive way. I was getting close so I told her, "If you continue to do this I am going to cum."

That only spurred her to go faster, I could feel my cum rising. She was watching me as my cock began spurting cum deep in her pussy. She continued her motions as my cock and balls drained into her pussy. When she could see I was done she collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed a deep kiss as my cock slowly deflated. It wasn't long before I could feel my softened cock slip from her tight pussy and I could feel my own cum dripping onto my cock and balls. We lay there for quite a while, just holding each other and I felt very close to her at that moment, after not only having sex but the gift of letting me take her virginity.

April was a regular visitor to my bed for the summer. It was as if her mother and she just took turns because it was almost every other day I had sex with one or the other. The end of the summer April found a job and moved about two hours away. I was sad to see her go but I also was very happy for her. Her mother was also sad to see her leave but knew it was going to happen. I saw her around the holidays when she came home to see her mother and she made a point of stopping in to see me and we always had sex. She had been practicing because she showed me a few things.

It was two years after that first encounter that April came home with her new fiancé.

That time she came over with Tim and introduced me as an old family friend. Needless to say that was the first time we didn't have sex when she came home, but I understood it completely. I was very happy for her and told her so. She whispered that she would always hold a special place in her heart for me and she loved me dearly. I was flattered and happy for her.

A week before April's wedding she came home to get ready for the big day. She had asked that I come to the wedding so I wasn't surprised when she showed up at my door two nights before. She had been out with her friends and clearly had been drinking and as her friends barged in my house with April I thought it was funny that she chose to come over my house. That is until she told me in no uncertain terms that she was there for her last fling before getting married!

I chuckled and told her, "You will have to sober up first and rethink that request." Her friends could only smile and tell me that is the only thing she had been talking about all night long. All of April's friends left her with me and her maid of honor Beth. Beth and I decided she just needed to sleep and we brought her to the spare bedroom and tucked her in fully clothed with just a little backtalk. I called her mother to tell her she was safe and Beth was here to protect her from the dirty old man. Sara laughed and I hung up.

Beth was about to leave when I said, "You can't leave, I just told her mother you were staying to protect her. I have two other beds, you can pick any one you want, and you are welcome to stay. I know you were going to stay with her anyway."

It was a done deal and Beth then asked for a beer saying, "If I am going to stay I might as well have another drink."

I gave her one and we sat and talked even though the TV was on we kind of ignored it. Beth was a beautiful young woman like April but instead of blonde hair she was a brunette. Her figure was very similar to April's too, except that her breasts were much smaller. Even through her thin shirt I could see that they were quite nice American champagne glass size breasts, I estimated she was a large A cup or a small B cup.

I was to find out exactly what size they were soon as the alcohol emboldened her and soon she was asking me all sorts of questions. It seems that April had confided in her totally and she knew of our special relationship. She had been with a few guys before and some were ok and other were bad, but she said she had never had an orgasm with them and they always lost interest in her after they had cum.

She was always intrigued with the stories she told of April and my sexual adventures because it seems that I had never failed to give April an orgasm. I didn't realize this but was happy to hear it anyway. I told Beth that for me I get as much enjoyment from giving pleasure as getting it and that is probably why April had cum every time. Then I challenged her by saying, "What do you really want? Do you want me to please you and only you? Do you want me to please you and also please myself? What do you want exactly, tell me and I will fulfill your fantasy any way I can."

Beth was taken aback at my bold statement, she had never come across someone so direct about sex, it was always games and such, but since she had told me her desire I decided I would fulfill it.

After a long pause where Beth came to the realization that it was time to either fish or cut bait!

She took a long drink from her beer and then said, "I want you to make love to me like you did the first time you and April had sex. She talks about that time as the most incredible fuck she has ever had. Partly because it was her first time but more because she found someone like you that doesn't compare to any of the losers she dated. She says Tim is the closest thing to you as a lover she has found."

I just got up and took Beth's hand and led her to my bedroom. I slowly undressed her with all the lights on so I could admire her beauty. I was right, her breasts were a large A cup size with quarter size upturned nipples with brown areolas that sprang to attention with my lightest touch. Beth reached for my pants and I pushed her away and said, "No you just enjoy what I am doing, don't worry about me I will be fine."

She smiled as I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs, stroking them softly as I did so she moaned very slightly. All she was wearing now was a small pink G-string. I hooked the side with my finger and slid that down too, revealing a completely shaved pubic area. Well I found out later she never shaved but as part of the girl's bridal ritual they both had gone and gotten Brazilian waxes and all their hair was gone!

I was in heaven as I slowly placed Beth down on my bed and swung her legs onto the center. I removed my clothes and crawled between her parted legs. I kissed my way up from her feet on the inside of each thigh first one side then the other until I could see her flower. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and the inner lips protruded a little and I could see the pink lips already visibly swollen before I even touched her cunt. I made like I was going to kiss her pussy but only my breath brushed her pussy and clit.

After all the kissing she was primed and wanted me to lick her so bad she begged me to. I told her to be patient, I would get there and I took my time kissing all around her pussy, being careful not to actually touch her lips or clit. I could tell she was very turned on as her pussy was getting so wet she seemed to be dripping. I caught some of her nectar with my tongue, but only after it had dripped down her slit and was heading toward the sheets.

She shuddered when I did this and I knew she was going to cum for me really good when I finally got down to business. I was ready and she was so, so ready. When I kissed around her pussy one last time and then ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy lips to her clit, parting her lips with my tongue as I went. When I reached her clit I lightly touched it with the tip and she came.

Her pussy started leaking like a faucet and I could see and feel her pussy contracting in the spasms, so I just went with it and licked her clit faster and faster until she started screaming, "OH MY GOD I AM CUMMINING, I AM CUMMING!" over and over again.

While her pussy leaked and spasmed I licked and licked. It seemed like an hour but probably was only a few minutes. I knew she was done because she motioned me away. I backed off while Beth caught her breath and came out of her orgasmic stupor. When she did she just said, "You better fuck me now!"

I didn't need to be told twice so I got up between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid the tip over her wet cunt before slowly inserting it. She definitely wasn't a virgin because I slid in very easily, especially since she was drenched, and though she was tight, she had no trouble taking all of.

I was really turned on by this time so I took it slow because I wanted this to last. I did my best but soon Beth was begging me to "slam it in to her" and to "fuck her hard" so I did what any guy would do!

It had been a few days since I had emptied my balls because when April had arrived home her mother stopped coming over for a few days to spend more time with her. So now when I came I erupted into her pussy. After a few strokes my balls emptied and I sat back on my feet. I was kneeling between Beth's legs as I watched my cum just pour out of her well fucked pussy.

It was all pink and I now could see her whole pussy spread out with my white cum dribbling from her swollen glistening vagina. All she said was;

"Now I know what April meant." She fell asleep right there in the puddle of cum and her own juices.

The next morning April had her last fling and I sent them both on their way next door. I got quite the smiles from both of them on April's wedding day.

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12