My New Girl? Ch. 04

Story Info
The Adventures of Steve and Jamie.
5.8k words
4.73
26.3k
22

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a departure from my usual subject matter, at least to a certain extent. I hope you enjoy it. This story is also a *romance* so if you are not interested in that aspect of a relationship please do not read it or comment as those comments will be cheerfully ignored since you have been warned.

*****

"Well, I think that's the last of it," Jamie said as she set the last box down in my spare bedroom. Jamie had contacted her apartment manager and had gotten an agreement to break her lease for two months rent in advance. I thought that was a great deal so I split the cost with her, she paid one month and I paid the other. As soon as she'd signed the papers we started moving her into my place. We did the moving over two weekends. The first weekend we moved all of her clothes and other personal items. The second weekend we moved the furniture she wanted to add to what I had and then put the rest in storage. The boxes we'd just finished moving were the last things that she'd forgotten from the first round.

I pulled her into my arms, her back to my chest, as I kissed her neck. She leaned her head to the side so that I could have better access.

"Umm, I love when you do that," Jamie moaned as she ground her bottom into my groin.

"And *I* like it when you do that," I said as my hand slid up to cup her breast. I squeezed her gently, feeling the nipple harden against my fingers. "I think the couch is 'virgin territory', what do you say?"

"I say, what are we waiting for?!" I walked with Jamie in my arms until we got to the couch. I pushed her down on her knees, her chest leaning against the back of the couch, undoing her jeans in the process. I pulled them down as far as they could go then I pulled her hips back to me, parting her cheeks in the process. I dove in, lapping and licking her little pucker, shoving my tongue in as deeply as I could. Jamie was already moaning like a banshee and I hadn't even got my cock in her! When I felt she was sufficiently wet I pulled back, dropped my own pants, then wet my cock with my spit and slid it home.

"OH FUCK!" Jamie cried as I entered her. "GOD DAMN you feel good in me! FUCK ME, Steve, FUCK ME!!!!!!" I pulled her hips back a little then proceeded to give the lady exactly what she wanted. This was not lovemaking, it was hard, animalistic fucking. We were rutting like two animals, oblivious to the world around us as we lost ourselves in our lust. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I wanted Jamie to come as well so I reached under her so I could stroke her clit. Jamie's cries grew louder and her body seemed to go into spasms as her orgasm hit her. I felt her wetness on my fingers about the same time that I gave up my semen to her hot, clasping pussy. Breathlessly I held her tightly, kissing her neck again and whispering words of love into her ear.

"Um, God Jamie, that was awesome. I love you so much, baby! I love everything we do. Sometimes we make slow passionate love and sometimes we fuck like wild animals but I love it all and I love you!"

"I know what you mean, Steve," she said as she leaned into me, giving me better access to her neck. "I love all the ways we make love. Even when we go wild like this we're making love because it is our love for each other that makes us so hot for the other. I've never loved anyone before and I can tell you, making love with you is so different from the sex I had before I met you so as to not be even in the same category." By this time my cock had shrunk enough so that it was starting to slip out of her. I pulled back quickly, pulling my pants up so I wouldn't drip on the couch. I wiped Jamie up with my handkerchief then pulled her onto my lap. She was a vision of sexiness sitting there almost fully clothed but with her jeans bunched around her knees.

"I agree with you. I've never loved anyone like I do you, and while I've had sex before it was nothing like what we have. It's almost as if I was doing something less somehow. More like masturbating in a woman's body than making love. *We* make love and I thank God every day that you came into my life." Before we could get started on round two there was a knock on my door. I peeked out the window and saw my parent's car in my driveway. "It's my mom and dad. Why don't you go to the bedroom and put yourself together?"

Jamie hopped off me, holding her jeans up as she scooted to our bedroom with her bare ass hanging out. I was laughing as I opened the door.

"Hi Mom, Dad, what brings you two by?" I said as I ushered them into the room.

"Well we knew you and Jamie were finishing your move today so we figured we'd stop by and take you out to dinner. That way you won't have to cook tonight," my mother said, looking around the room. "Where is Jamie? I thought I heard her voice earlier."

"She's in the bathroom. She might be in there a while, you know how women are Mom!" I said in jest.

"You just wait until I tell her you said that," Mom threatened.

"Said what, Mary?" Jamie asked as she walked into the room. Her hair was brushed to a shine, her makeup was perfect, as were her clothes. You'd never know we'd just fucked up a storm on the couch less than five minutes earlier. She walked up to my mom, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "It's good to see you, Mary. How are you, Joe?"

"I'm good, Jamie. Better now that I see you're all moved in. Steve needs a good woman to keep him in line and now that you're here I know you will."

"Got that right," she smiled as she hugged my dad then she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Mom and Dad want to take us out to supper. Sound good?" I asked.

"Sounds great! Thank you, thank you very much. We kind of forgot to take something out of the freezer this morning so I was just going to make spaghetti," Jamie said. "Do you want to sit down for a while or are we going now?"

"Is everyone hungry now?" Dad asked. A chorus of yeses decided things. We all piled into Dad's car. "So, how does seafood sound to everyone? I was thinking Red Lobster."

"Sounds good to us," Jamie replied after glancing at me for confirmation. We had just given our orders to the waitress when Jamie needed to use the facilities.

"Hold on, Jamie, I'll come with you," Mom said. When they left the table I looked at my father and shook my head.

"Why is it they always go to the bathroom in groups? Are they afraid of getting attacked or something?" I asked rhetorically.

"I don't know. I've always thought it was so they could talk about us in private," Dad said.

"You're probably right. Anyway, next week is Linda and Gene's big family cookout. You guys are coming, right?"

"Yes, we wouldn't miss it."

"Good, because I'm going to ask Jamie to marry me," I said, a stupid grin on my face I'm sure.

"Congratulations, son! She's a wonderful girl and you are one lucky man!"

"Don't I know it? There is one thing I need to tell you though so you and Mom can pass the word around to the relatives. Dad, Jamie can't have children," I said, softly throwing it out there.

"She can't?" Dad said sounding sad. I was an only child and I'd just told him that he wasn't going to have any grandchildren.

"No, it's some genetic thing, but her body doesn't produce any eggs. No eggs, no pregnancy." I felt good that I hadn't lied to my dad. Her sex, while technically male, was certainly genetic and as such her body didn't produce any eggs. My relatives didn't need to know any more than that.

"I'm so sorry, son. Of course we had hoped for grandchildren but..."

"But I love Jamie and I'm going to marry her. Maybe we can adopt some day but that's so expensive and it would be a few years down the road anyway. The reason I wanted you guys to know is Jamie is very sensitive about this. I don't want someone at the party making any grandchildren remarks and upsetting her, you know?"

"Count on us, Steve. We'll pass the word around. No one will say anything. I love that little girl as if she was my own and I would never do anything to hurt her."

"Thanks, Dad. I really appreciate it."

*****

"Well that was a fun evening, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was. I'm glad we decided to take the kids out. I really enjoy their company. Jamie is such a lovely girl, don't you think, Joe?"

"Yes she is, honey. She's just about perfect. I don't think I could ask for a better daughter-in-law."

"Daughter-in-law? Is there something you know that I don't?" Mary asked, looking at me askance.

"Steve told me he's going to ask her to marry him at Linda and Gene's party next week."

"That's wonderful! Oh I'm so glad! She's so nice and down to earth. I get along with her so well too. It's going to be wonderful to welcome her into our family."

"Speaking of family, Steve told me something that we need to let everyone know about before the party."

"What is it, Joe? Is something wrong?" Mary asked, clearly confused.

"Kind of, but not exactly."

"Well, what is it, exactly?"

"Steve told me that Jamie can't have children. It's a genetic thing but the bottom line is she can't have children and is very sensitive about it. He asked me to make sure all our friends and relatives know so no one mentions grandchildren. It would really upset her and we wouldn't want to do that."

"No, we wouldn't. Oh that poor girl! I feel so bad for her. I think she'd make a wonderful mother too. She's so kind and generous. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. So, has he bought the ring yet?"

"I don't know, he didn't say. But if I know him it's going to be beautiful, just like his bride."

*****

I sat down at the restaurant, waiting nervously for Jamie's dad to arrive. I had asked him to join me for lunch today but had been sufficiently vague as to the reason why. I glanced up to see Gene walking towards my table so I stood up to shake his hand.

"Thanks for meeting me for lunch, Gene. I really appreciate it."

"I'm always up for a free meal," he said with a wink. "You sounded kind of mysterious on the phone though. What's up?"

"Why don't I tell you after we order?" We gave our drinks and food order to the waitress then, once she was gone I started speaking.

"Gene, I'm probably being old fashioned but I want to marry Jamie and I'd like your blessing. I plan to propose at the party this weekend."

"Steve! That's wonderful! Congratulations, and of course you have my blessing." Gene's eyes were bright with unshed tears and he had to get control of himself before he could continue. "I never thought I'd see this day, you know? I figured with Jamie's situation she'd never be lucky enough to find a person to love her, truly love her, as she is. I know she toyed with the idea of having the operation, her mother told me, but she didn't want to do that. She told her mother she'd rather be alone than to mutilate herself like that. I agree with her, actually. I wouldn't want her to do that just to please a man, even though it might have made it easier for her."

"I would never want that either, Gene. I love her as she is. If she wanted to do it for herself, then fine. I'd support her completely and I'd love her just the same. Her unique qualities don't bother me. We're completely in love and I want to make that permanent." I chuckled ironically. "I guess it's a good thing that Massachusetts allows same sex marriage, huh? I'd do what I had to, even falsify documents, to marry her but I don't have to."

"I never thought of that! She's been a girl for so long I forget that she wasn't born that way sometimes. Well, anyway, you have our blessing, Linda's and mine. I'll be the happiest man in the world when I walk my little girl down the aisle to you, Steve. Welcome to our family." Gene shook my hand enthusiastically and I smiled happily. I couldn't wait until the weekend!

*****

"Jamie, slow down! This isn't the first party your mom and dad have had you know!" I said to a speeding Jamie as she rushed around our kitchen.

"I know but this is the first party with *both* our families in attendance! I don't know how you can be so calm, Steve! I want everything to go smoothly today, that's all."

"Baby, it will. My family loves you, your family seems to tolerate me," I chuckled self-deprecatingly, "and it's not as if my mom and dad have never met yours. These are people we've known all our lives, Jamie, not the Hell's Angels! Everything will be fine, don't worry." I pulled her into my arms, tucking her head under my chin. I marveled once more at how well her body fit against mine. I kissed the top of her head, inhaling the scent of her shampoo. As usually happened when I held her the feel of her body against mine generated thoughts of being with her and I started to stiffen.

"Oh no, not now, Steve! Geez, we just had sex an hour ago! I am not going to this party with your cum dripping into my panties, that's for sure. Besides, we don't have time!" Jamie whined.

"Baby, I'm sorry but you do that to me. Just holding you makes me want to be with you. I can't help it that you're so damn sexy, can I?" I said contritely even though my cock remained half hard.

"You sure know the right thing to say, don't you? I love it that you find me irresistible. I'm sorry too, I'm just a little stressed. Forgive me?" Jamie said as she stepped back into my arms.

"Always. Now, unless you want me walking into your parent's house with a hard-on you'd better let me go, as much as I don't want you to." I sighed as she pulled away, our eyes promising an enthusiastic session once we got home.

"I think there's a bag of peas in the freezer. Why don't you use them to fix that little problem of yours?" Jamie said teasingly.

"Nah, I think I'll just jerk off in the bathroom while you get your stuff together," I said nonchalantly.

"No way! You are not wasting that stuff. You save that for me!" A thoughtful expression came over Jamie's face then she grinned wickedly. "So, you need some relief, do you?" She reached down and ran her finger up the bulge in my slacks.

"Well, yeah," I said, breathing heavier. "But I thought you were in a hurry?"

"I am, so get that thing out and start jerking!" she said as she sat down in front of me, her mouth open, tongue out.

It took a second to get what she meant. I shook my head in wonder while I hauled my cock out and began to furiously stroke it.

"That's it, baby, stroke that thing! Give little Jamie *all* that lovely come." Her eyes were gleaming lustfully as they bore into mine. The situation overwhelmed me and I felt the tingling beginning, signaling my readiness to fulfill Jamie's request.

"I'm... I'm gonna... CUM!!!!!!" I cried as my balls tightened, sending their offering up my shaft. Jamie saw the head swell and plastered her mouth over me just in time. Spurt after spurt flew up and out into her sucking mouth, her throat working hard to keep up. My knees grew weak and I had to grab the table so as not to fall. My cock stayed hard for a few seconds then began to shrink in her mouth. Jamie sucked the last bits from me then swallowed once more. She opened her mouth allowing me to slip out, my cock flopping down from my open zipper. Jamie casually reached over to her purse and pulled out a stick of gum. She popped it into her mouth then stood up.

"Now put that thing away, we don't have any more time to waste," Jamie said, putting a box of food containers into my arms after I'd finished zipping up. "Why don't you load up the car while I get my sweater?"

"Yes ma'am!" I said as I exited the kitchen, a pleased grin on my face and a small box in my jacket pocket.

*****

The party was turning out to be a great success, as I had predicted. The weather had warmed up nicely and a slight breeze rustled the leaves in the trees. Jamie was busy helping the other women with the food and making sure everyone had a good time so she didn't have time to notice all the knowing looks she was receiving. I think she was the only person at this party *not* to know what was going to happen, and that was as I wanted it to be. I knew Jamie would accept so I wasn't worried about that but I felt she deserved to be surprised and to be asked in front of all of our loved ones. When everyone had their fill of food and drink and before the backyard games were scheduled to begin I went looking for Jamie.

"Honey? Can you help me with something outside?" I asked. I grasped Jamie's hand and led her out onto the patio. I felt in my pocket, making sure the little box was where it belonged. Since everyone knew what to expect the crowd gathered around us, smiling happily.

"Steve? What's going on?" Jamie asked, unsure of what to expect. I reached into my pocket then dropped down onto one knee.

"Jamie, I love you. I've loved you almost from the first day we met. You're the other half of my soul and I want you in my life forever. Jamie, will you marry me?" I brought my hand from behind my back and opened the box, presenting it to her. The simple solitaire diamond shone brightly in the sun. Jamie's eyes welled up with tears that quickly ran down her cheeks. Her hands shook while she tried to wipe the tears away as she scanned the crowd of happy faces.

"Oh, Steve! Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you!" she said excitedly. I took her hand, sliding the ring on to her finger. It fit perfectly since I'd had it sized to one of her other rings. I gazed in awe at the sight of my ring on this beautiful woman's hand. I stood up, gathered her into my arms and I kissed her. I guess we got lost in each other because the next thing I knew there were cat-calls and shouts of 'get a room' erupting from the crowd. I pulled back reluctantly and Jamie was blushing furiously, though she hadn't left my arms.

Shouts of congratulations rang out and that was the last time I held my fiancée for the rest of the day. Everyone wanted to congratulate us and give us 'advice' on marriage. Jamie was sequestered with the female members of her family and mine while the male members of both families kept me more than occupied. It was very late that night before we were able to make our exit. We survived the chorus of goodbye's and well wishes as we drove away. Finally, in the silence of the car, we had a chance to talk to each other.

"Well, you sure are sneaky aren't you?" Jamie said as she snuggled against me as much as she could, considering my car had bucket seats.

"Sneaky? Me? What ever do you mean?"

"Everyone but me knew you were going to propose today. And this ring fits me perfectly, and I didn't know a thing about any of it. I'd call that sneaky, wouldn't you?"

"No, I'd call that surprising my beautiful fiancée. I wanted to make proposing to you as perfect as I could. I figured proposing in front of both our families would do that so I passed the word around. Did I do wrong?" I asked though I know she was pleased, no, more than pleased.

"No, Steve, you didn't do wrong. You did everything right. It was perfect. It was just like every girl dreams of being proposed to. Thank you, Steve. I know I say that a lot but it's because I truly am grateful for all you do for me. You do so much to make my life better and I love you all the more for it."

"I do it because I love you, Jamie. Those weren't just words, you know. You are the other half of my soul. I don't think I was alive, not really, until I met you. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives and I plan to love you more and more each and every day." Jamie hugged my arm tighter as I drove home. Her contented sigh told me all I needed to know. We sat in comfortable silence as I negotiated the roads to our home, listening to the radio as it played softly in the background. I pulled into the garage and was about to unload the car when Jamie stopped me.

"Leave it until tomorrow. It's late and I want to make love to my fiancé." She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. We undressed each other in between kisses and caresses until she was naked. I gathered her into my arms, lifting her off the floor. Jamie pulled the covers back so I could lay her on the crisp white sheets. She opened her arms to me, inviting me into our bed.

12