My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment I never felt so alone and violated. I tried to think of something to make it all go away. All that came to mind was that I was doing this for the love of Miss Suzanne and that I had vowed to do anything she asked of me to prove my love. So as Gregory grunted and groaned his hairy body lying on top of me riding me in and out, all I could think of was my undying love for Miss Suzanne. Roughly, he grabbed my hips bucking in and out of me and said, "Daddy's gonna cum, Daddy's gonna cum!" He then pulled out and ran around to the front of the table and shot his hot load all over my face laughing the whole time. Then he left the room and went to bed leaving me strapped there with his cum covering my face and I was left that way all night. As I drifted off to sleep all I could do was think what awaited me in the morning.

My New Life part seven by cuckytoher

The next morning after only a few agonizing hours of drifting in and out of sleep I felt a tugging at my ankles as Gregory unfastened my bounds and told me to go to Candy's room at the other end of the house, but to get cleaned up first. I was allowed a quick, but at least hot shower, and then I made my way to Candy's room. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

She lay on the bed half covered her magnificent breasts and long legs partially visible. She motioned for me to kneel at her feet and massage them while I licked and sucked on her toes. I complied and sucked on her toes with great vigor as she asked me if I liked her body. I grunted and told her yes very much and that she was beautiful. I knew that I must please Candy and Gregory at all cost.

After licking and sucking her feet for over an hour and praising her beauty she told me to go fix her a coffee and meet her in the bathroom. I rushed to the kitchen and made coffee after searching around the unfamiliar environment. Then I found my way back to the bedroom and entered the bathroom which was an understatement when I saw its size. It was huge and dominated by a huge hot tub that was almost the size of a small pool.

Candy was immersed in the tub and covered with bubbles. I handed her her coffee and she ordered me to light the candles that were placed all around the tub. I complied and then she motioned for me to get in with her. I must say I felt very naughty and also very special. No one had paid this much attention to me in a very long time and I wondered what lay in store for me. My ass and body ached from last night's activities with Gregory and the warm bubbly water felt refreshing.

I sat next to her and she stroked my head and told me that Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas had told her all about my wants and needs and how I would do anything to please them. She reached between my legs and began to fondle my cock and balls. She then ordered me to wash her breasts. I have to admit for a woman in her sixties the plastic surgeon had done a magnificent job on her breasts as I washed them I could feel her growing excitement as her nipples stood on end.

She took my hand and guided it down to her crotch underneath the bubbles. I looked at her with a shock as I felt not a pussy, but a cock and balls! She laughed and threw her head back. "Surprised Baby Doll?"

I didn't know what to say or do at that point. I just sat there in the tub frozen with a look of shock on my face. "Oh don't worry Baby Doll, it's real! You see, as I'm sure you've discovered Gregory has a penchant for cock and ass but in his line of work he can't be an openly gay male. So years ago we shall I say 'found' each other. We have a pretty good arrangement, he gets a nice cock and ass when he wants and I get to be a woman which is what I want and all the money I can spend of his. So it's a win win!"

She had a hold of my hand and was slowly stroking her cock with it. And I could feel her growing hard in my hands. She then went on to explain that years ago she had the breast implants, was on hormones to raise her voice and remove her hair, but still had a cock that grew erect and cold orgasm. I felt her cock getting bigger and bigger until the head popped up through the water. Just as the head popped up, the phone rang and she answered it as if she knew who was calling.

"Hi Suzanne darling, Baby Doll's doing very well here. In fact Baby Doll and I were just discussing our little secret!" As she said this she placed her hand on the back of my head and guided it down towards her cock and before I knew it I was under water sucking her cock. I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation but they talked for quite awhile while I sucked and almost drowned. Finally with one huge thrust upward she came in my mouth laughing all the time she did it telling me we were going to have more fun this weekend.

Once the blowjob bath was complete I was ordered out of the tub and told to clean the bathroom and get dressed with the outfit she had laid out. I finished my cleaning and went to the bedroom and found a Baby Doll outfit very much like the one I normally wore except this one in scarlet red. There was a long red wig to replace my platinum one and a box of makeup that I hastily applied and then made my way through the house to find my masters for the weekend. I found them in the living room, he on the couch naked and she in a recliner wearing a long silk robe.

For the remainder of the weekend I was spanked, fucked, sucked and mistreated however they saw fit. Sometimes it was with cruel abandon like when Gregory decide to pierce my nipples himself while I was tied to a bench, and sometimes it was with great compassion as when Candy had me sit in front of her dressing table and she made me up like I was one of her dolls when she was a child. It was as if I was a toy for these two grown up children to play with and do whatever they wanted. When I left their house on Sunday evening I was made to wear my elf's outfit and take a bus back to Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas. I was sore, bruised, pierced, tired and hungry as my only nourishment for the two days I had been there was a few scraps of gristle they allowed me to suck on but not swallow off their steaks when they were finished eating. I have to say I'm not sure if it was all part of the conditioning or not, but I longed to take nourishment of any kind from my cock bottle when I returned home.

I was thankful it was dark when the bus let me off and I must say I got more than a few stares and whistles. I made my way to the house hurriedly and let myself in through the garage. Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas were in the kitchen when I came in.

"Well look who's home!" Sir Thomas said, as he and Miss Suzanne stood back in an embrace and took in my appearance. Miss Suzanne came up to me and grabbed both of my newly pierced nipples and tugged on them making me wince in pain. "I love it! I can't believe we didn't think of getting Baby Doll pierced before! So did you have fun Baby Doll?"

I knelt and kissed her feet and wept. I told them that although I had enjoyed the weekend because it pleased them that I served their friends, that I was so happy to be home with them and that I wanted to stay there. I told them I was so hungry and that I missed the two people I loved most in the world. You cannot imagine the amount of humiliation and degradation I was feeling at that point. Had I really sunk this low in my life? Was I really kneeling in what used to be my kitchen at the feet of my wife and her lover, kissing their feet and weeping, begging them to take me back into their lives and never loan me out again?

Was my life so out of control that I had been reduced to a whining, sniveling wimp totally dependent on my wife and her lover? It appeared so, but cuckolding is not a rational behavioral situation. It's driven by a desire to please. The best way to describe it is like this. You know the moment right before you orgasm after you've been teased and aroused for an extended period of time; you're so worked up and want release so bad you would do anything to have that orgasm? That's what cuckolding is all the time, that intense desire is always there, that moment before coming is your natural state so you will do anything no matter how humiliating.

Miss Suzanne patted my head and told me to go get cleaned up, take a shower, put my baby doll on, make some food for my cock bottle but not to take any food from it and meet them in the living room. I was so hungry, I raced to the shower, changed, put my wig and makeup on, made some food and placed it in my bottle cock and presented myself to them in the living room. They lounged on the couch watching a movie. Miss Suzanne paused the movie and told me to kneel before them. I knelt and she asked me if I was hungry to which I replied a resounding yes. She told me that she had received a good report from Candy and Gregory and that I had pleased her because I had pleased Sir Thomas's clients this past weekend.

She then motioned for me to give her my cock bottle which I surrendered to her with some reservation. She unscrewed the cap and I saw her reach for a shot glass on the coffee table, which she told me was filled with Sir Thomas's cum. She poured the cum into the cock bottle and then poured a blue powder into it and shook it all up and handed it back to me and gave me permission to eat. I was so hungry I sucked at the bottle like hungry cow while they both laughed at the spectacle in front of them. When I was almost finished, Miss Suzanne told me that the blue powder she poured into the cock bottle was ground up Viagra.

Then she told me to stand and spread my legs. I did as instructed and she removed a neon pink cb3000 chastity device and fastened it on my cock. The two of them sat back and laughed as I realized the horror I was about to endure. I had just induced a large dose of Viagra and now had my cock placed in chastity while my wife and her lover would watch their latest entertainment adventure unfold. She took the two keys and placed one around Sir Thomas's neck and the other she hung from her ankle bracelet. She told me that from now on I would need permission from them to cum and that in order to cum I would have to perform some unexpected act that would please either of them.

I wasn't told what types of acts she was talking about, only that if I wanted to cum; I was to approach either one them, express my desire to cum and tell them of the act I would perform. Only after performing the act I described would they decide whether it rated allowing me to cum or not. I was then dismissed and told to begin my chores of cleaning as no one had lifted a hand around the house the entire weekend. And so began my newest odyssey in my new life of cuckolding.

My New Life part eight by cuckytoher

My cock throbbed against the chastity device as the Viagra took effect on my. I can't remember ever being so horny in all my life. Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas found this all very amusing as I scurried about the house. Finally after an hour or so I could take it no longer and I went to the two of them in the living room and knelt at their feet.

"Miss Suzanne, Sir Thomas, I am in such pain from the Viagra and I really would like your permission to cum. I'll do anything you ask."

"I know you'll do anything I ask," said Miss Suzanne smiling. "But that's not the point is it? Our agreement was that you were to come up with a task that pleases us and if it does, you'll be allowed to cum."

I knelt and couldn't for the life of me think of what they wanted but I knew that it had to be degrading and humiliating for me. An image popped into my mind and I spoke as if another person had taken over my body.

"Miss Suzanne, I just want to make you happy and show you how much I love you. I would shout it from the rooftops if I could. I am so glad you've found Sir Thomas and he pleases you and I want to tell everyone how proud and grateful I am. I will stand and do a cheer like a schoolgirl cheerleader for you and Sir Thomas."

They both smiled at each other and she told me to go ahead and perform and they would decide if I pleased them enough if they would let me cum. I stood in the center of the living room dressed in my wig, baby doll and all made up. I began to cheer pretending I have pom poms in my hand.

"S-I-R-T-H-O-M-A-S HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN! RAH RAH SISS BOOM BAH." I continued on for a full five minutes doing cheers and jumping up and down as they laughed and howled at my humiliation. Miss Suzanne literally had tears coming from her eyes as I finished my routine. She whispered in Sir Thomas's ear but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

"Oh Baby Doll you've outdone yourself! That was absolutely precious! Come here." She pointed at the floor in front of her and I presented myself and meekly stood there. She lifted her foot to my nose and made me kiss her foot. Then she instructed me to remove the key do the chastity device. I did as instructed and presented her with the key. She unlocked my chastity device and just the sensation coupled with the Viagra was enough to make me cum.

She slid the sleeve off and ever so lightly raked her long fingernails on the underside of my balls. My cock shot to full erectness or as full as I get at only four inches. She continued to ever so gently barely touch my balls with her fingernails. The sensations was incredible and I could feel myself ready to cum. Just as I was about to cum I informed Miss Suzanne who ordered me not to cum under any circumstances. I was then ordered to get a bowl of ice and bring it to her which I did with great haste. She lifted the bowl and placed my balls in the ice causing great discomfort and immediately causing my cock to shrink back to its flaccid size of one inch. They roared with laughter as they watched this scientific experiment take hold.

She then refastened my chastity device, forced another Viagra down my throat and went back to snuggling on the couch with Sir Thomas. I was devastated! How could they do this to me? I was sent on my way with a list of chores and could already feel the drug starting to work. After another hour I was in sheer agony and once again presented myself to them looking for permission to cum. I knew I would have to come up with some humiliating task once again. As I knelt before them and pleaded for release, Miss Suzanne asked what task I was going to perform for them. If the cheerleader outfit didn't work I couldn't imagine what would.

"Miss Suzanne I beg for you to let me cum. I have prepared a special show for you and Sir Thomas." And with that, I exited the room only to pirouette into it a moment later and proceed to do a little ballet move and then came to rest at the center of the room. I stood on my toes like a ballerina.

"I'm a little teapot short and stout" I pointed to my cock and balls.

"Here is my handle, here is my spout" I then bent at the waist.

"When I get all steamed up, hear me shout" I made a false hollering motion.

"Just time me over and pour me out!" I then knelt in front of them.

"I'm a clever teapot, yes it's true." I kissed each of their feet.

"Here's an example of what I can do" I bent and kissed Sir Thomas's cock.

"Please take my handle and make me spurt" I said with praying hands.

"Just tip me over and pour me out!" I knelt with baited breath as they both looked at each other and cracked up.

Miss Suzanne motioned for me to rise and once again held her foot out for me to kiss. I gently removed the key and handed to her. She unfastened the chastity cage and pulled a long feather from the table next to the couch and began to gently tease the underside of my balls. Each stroke felt like a thousand needles on my balls. They laughed and she pulled out a ruler and measured my now totally erect cock. Three and three quarters inches totally hard! They roared with laughter at this latest development. Once again I was ready to cum in no time and Miss Suzanne called for the dreaded ice bowl.

Once again my balls were submerged in the ice bowl and in no time I shrank back to my flaccid one inch which brought more joy to their faces. Except this time Miss Suzanne didn't refasten the chastity device. She again began raking her nails ever so lightly over the underside of my balls. This went on for a half an hour. The ice bowl, then the feather, then the ice bowl then her nails. Finally I was ready to literally pass out and told them I was getting light headed. I was instructed to stand facing away from them with my legs spread.

Miss Suzanne fastened a blindfold around my eyes and I was in total darkness. I once again felt her nails on my balls. She came in very close to my ear and I could smell her perfume. She whispered, "Okay Baby Doll you can cum but only when I say the words, Baby Doll cum! Do you understand?"

I muttered yes and the torture continued. I could sense Sir Thomas in front of me now and Miss Suzanne told me he had taken off her blouse and her big tits were now free and feeling great as he played with them. She teased me and told me I should see them. I was bucking back and forth on my feet trying not to cum as she took the feather and gently caressed my balls. Finally she uttered the magic words. "Baby Doll cum!" At that instant I could feel myself shooting cum all over. But it was torture because I was not allowed to touch my cock and the light touch of the feather on my balls wasn't enough stimulation.

They laughed as I bucked back and forth fucking the air trying to latch on to something to help out. But to no avail they merely stood there, him feeling her tits, her gently tickling my balls as I came. Once I shot my load Miss Suzanne informed me that they were off to the bedroom and I was to clean up my mess with my tongue and then join then in the bedroom. Quickly I removed the blindfold hoping I would get a glance of her magnificent tits but to no avail they were gone. I looked down at my tiny cock which was already shrunken back to its flaccid state. I took it in my hand hoping to possible get another erection and the full effect of cumming instead of the painful orgasm I had just experienced. Instead it remained in its flaccid state like it too was laughing at me. Humbly, I knelt on the floor and began licking up my own cum.

My New Life part nine by cuckytoher

The snow continues to fall and the wind is whipping up outside in what forecaster's are calling one of the worst storms of the past few years. The downside of the storm is that Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas and I are all snowbound in the same house making it a very busy time for me. They have continued to take great delight in making me come with new and interesting ways to cum. After feeding me Viagra and being placed in a chastity device I can assure you there are not many levels you wouldn't go to for release.

I've made love to a plastic blow up doll in front of them for their amusement, stood at the foot of the bed dressed as a cheerleader and cheered Sir Thomas on for the right to cum. I've worn a ballerina costume and have pirouetted into the room with a serving tray with Sir Thomas's used condoms and had them place four or five in my mouth while I dance around. I've been tied naked to a wall while they shot pain balls at my most private parts and my body as a whole and laughed the whole time. I've endured vinegar enemas which produce extreme cramping and have been ordered no release until I cum.

All of this to please Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas and yes, I must admit to make sure that I get to cum. Miss Suzanne says that it's selfish and that I should be thankful they let me cum at all. It's all been changing lately though; they've gone from having me come up with humiliating things for myself to do, to them coming up with them. I must admit that I have always acquiesced and done whatever they've ordered. Today as they lounged on the couches in the living room watching the blizzard rage outside, I was busy doing housework, laundry, cooking, serving them, giving them foot massages, and endless other chores.