My New World Going Even Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As at Caprice I felt a little odd for I assumed most of the people I was introduced to were aware that Jane was lesbian and that by association I must be too. But then I didn't know any of them, I didn't move in the circles they moved in so it would be unlikely any of them would tell anyone I knew. Actually I got a little buzz out of it.

Jane pulled me onto the dance floor and we moved around to a couple of quite fast numbers before the DJ put on a smoochy slow one. I could hardly believe the way she totally unselfconsciously took me in her arms and danced with me in a manner that could convey nothing other than a sexual or, at least, very intimate relationship between us. I was embarrassed at first but when I saw several more couples dancing as closely as us I got over that and began to feel grateful to her that she wanted to show her friends how close she was to me. I put my arms around her neck and pressed my breasts and tummy against her and loved the feel of her hands stroking my hair and then the touch of her tongue in my ear. She squirmed herself against me and then kissed me full on the lips before running her hands up and down my body.

Before leaving the house we had met on the patio for a drink served by her 'houseboy' as she called the Philipino who looked after the place.

"You won't need that," she said.

"What?"

"The bra, I'm not wearing one, they are almost extinct in Banus." I looked more closely and saw that her black top was made of see through net and by looking closely I could see her boobs and nipples. She was wearing very, very tightly fitted thin voile white trousers under which it looked as if she was naked.

"I can't go without one with my knockers Jane, they wobble all over the place."

She smiled. "Come here."

She was leaning against a low wall which ran along the length of the raised area outside the villa and above the pool which was at the bottom of the other side of the wall. I went and stood close to her. She out her arms round me and kissed me then slid her hands up the back of the yellow silk, tee shirt type top with oversized arm holes. She quickly undid it and wiggled it off me. "I said you don't need it and you don't," she said, casually throwing it over the wall into the pool.

I felt naked without my bra. The top was loose and my breasts moved around a lot. I knew that the outline of my nipples would be clear and that the sides of each boob would be visible through the arm holes and the tops of them from the front.

"Mmmmm, that looks lovely," she said cupping both of them and pushing them together.

As we danced in the club I knew I was losing control, not of the situation for I'd never had that, but of myself, my mind and my body. I was so in awe of her again. Her confidence, the assured and assumptive way she acted with me and others, the way she treated me half like a princess and half like her slag and the way that she always seemed to be in control of everything around her. That created a combination of intimacy, almost a love for her and strong feelings of being abused, demeaned and degraded. She made it so obvious to others that I was hers, that I was her property, almost her slave. I part loved and part hated that. There were other things as well causing my loss of control: the loud music, the drinks and being so underdressed in public; the tender yet sexy intimacy between us, the people knowing I'm a les feeling and having men and women looking at my near bare breasts. It was as if I was watching a film, it didn't seem as if it was happening to me.

As we danced so her hands cupped my bum and one slipped up my skirt and touched my bare cheeks. What the hell was I doing letting her do that? But then what the hell was I doing kissing her in public and letting her slip her had up my top to squeeze my bare tits? What I was doing I realised was capitulating totally to her control and direction. I was becoming her property to dominate, direct and control as she wished.

We declined several invitations to go on somewhere and cuddled up like two teenagers in the back of the cab on the twenty minute drive to her house. After another glass of wine she took my hand and led me to the bedroom slipping her hand up my top and skirt on the way and stroking my tits, tummy and bottom as we walked up the marble stairs. Half way up we stopped and kissed deeply my clothes coming off and dropping to the floor as we did. At the top of the landing she stood behind me, slid my thong off and threw it over the banisters and onto the floor of the entrance hall below. I undid the zip at the back of her top and we struggled that off. She pushed her tight, thin trousers down, which together with my clothes and her top were left lying on the floor. I gasped when I saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. We kissed and caressed each other on the landing as her hand went between my legs from behind; I opened for her.

At last we got to her huge airy bedroom. I slid onto the bed saying.

"Come on Jane make love to me please."

And she did. Wonderfully, considerately and completely. And I returned all she did to me with pleasure and affection.

Later we went outside and swam nude in the pool and dried each other on big fluffy towels stopping to kiss and touch frequently. Back in the house she made some tea and we drank that and more wine. Jane slipped on a long, floor-length, flowing silk robe and I put on a tee shirt, beach dress that fitted me quite tightly. I saw that it was past three but I didn't feel tired and just wanted this wonderful evening to go on and on.

We sat outside and kissed and caressed, drank wine and she smoked a small cigar holding it for me to have several puffs; they made me cough. She sat in the corner of a large pool sofa and I laid on it my head on her lap her fingers stroking my hair. It was as romantic a scene as I had ever been in with either a man or a woman and I loved it. My feelings towards her were now far more than just sexual. That concerned me for I was worried just where that might lead.

Her hands started roaming over my body and slowly she pulled the hem of the dress up me until it was bunched around my shoulders above my breasts. It felt so abandoned and wonderful lying there with her in the open air as good as naked and, I knew about to be made love to.

"Just one minute darling," Jane whispered as she got up." "I shall only be a moment or two," she went on leaning over, kissing me and taking hold of both of my wrists. With a smile she said, "and until I get back you can entertain yourself can't you?" pressing my hands right onto my breasts. I smiled as she walked away so pleased that she was being nice to me.

I heard her call out a couple of minutes later and saw her on the balcony of the bedroom.

"Come on Cat, it's time for us to make love," she said.

I almost ran into the house dropping the tees shirt dress on the floor with the other clothes we'd discarded earlier. Naked I went into the bedroom and saw her standing there still in the silk robe. I went up to her to kiss her but she pushed me off, gently I was pleased to note.

"No lie on the bed," she ordered the tone of authority and command once more back in her voice. I did as she asked and lay right in the middle of it. "Now Cat get hold of those gorgeous titties, " she said sitting on the edge of the bed and letting the robe fall apart at the top, as she started to stroke her small boobs.

We looked deeply into each others eyes as we both played with our own breasts in silence. It was a very moving and highly sexual moment as the feelings got to us and our movements became more energetic.

"Oh yes Cat, yes," she breathed as she saw me pinch my nipples and pull on them. I wasn't quite sure where this was leading, but the sensations of starting to masturbate together were getting to me and I couldn't really have cared.

"Lie on your front" she said very huskily "and put your hands between your legs."

I happily complied for at that time that was my favourite position for masturbating. I felt rather than saw her join me on the bed and knew that she was to my left the way my face was looking. Her fingers trailed across my bottom sending even more shivers through me particularly as it reminded me of that first time in Spain when she'd mad me cum by licking my bumhole.

"Are you nearly there Cat? She asked her finger sliding deliciously along the crease of my bottom.

"Mmmm," I replied my eyes closed. I felt her finger pressing on my anus and I wiggled my bottom a little with the pleasure I felt. She held it there and then said, quite firmly.

"Open your eyes and look at me now." I did and I nearly jumped out of my skin with surprise. She was kneeling beside me the robe now off. Around her waist there was a black, leather strap and held onto her by that a dildo.

"She's wearing a strap on dildo," I thought not that I'd ever seen one before. I panicked a little but the finger pressing on the hole of my bottom and her voice that said.

"Stay exactly where you are," stopped me from moving. "Now Cat I really am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," she said sternly.

Looking at the size of the huge, black penis substitute I really was worried. Worried about whether I would be able to accommodate that but also about what seemed a rather deviant idea to me. So far I had been able to reconcile most everything I had done with other women as just fun, a little bi or simply experimenting. But to have a woman fuck me with a strap on dildo really did strike me as blatant lesbianism.

"No Jane, no please," I begged, "I'm too small and it will hurt me."

She totally ignored my plea and instead merely pressed harder on my anus with her finger. She pulled me up onto all fours and turned me so that by looking to one side I could see our refection in the mirror.

"I want you to watch as I fuck you Cat. I want you to see yourself being fucked like a lesbian by a lesbian," she went on half scaring the life out of me half exciting me. "I am going to do just as I want with you for you are my toy aren't you?"

I didn't reply.

"Aren't you?" she snarled again taking hold of my hips. "Say it Cat you're my toything aren't you?"

I caught her eye in the mirror and I could not help myself whimpering. "Yes Jane I am."

And right at that moment I believed that I very well might be precisely that.

It was, however, an amazing sight in the mirror. Me naked, my head resting on my arms my bottom stuck in the air with my legs partly opened. Jane kneeling behind me also naked with the monster sized dildo sticking up from her slim waist and tummy.

As it passed through my lips it felt very similar to a man's penis but as it went further and further up me so the rather unyielding hard plastic made it quite a different sensation. And as she kept pushing and pushing so it felt that I would split. I knew that my lips must have been stretched as far as they could be, but looking in the mirror I could see that probably no more than half the length of it was up me.

"No Jane," I whined. "No please it is too big for me."

Totally ignoring me she continued pushing and pushing until nearly all of it was inside me. Once there she didn't move at all for a while and this enabled me to become adjusted to the intrusion of this massive instrument inside me. And I have to say that the feeling of being so full was not totally unpleasant, but that of the almost tearing feeling around my lips was.

The actual fuck was overall terrible. I couldn't relax and the tenseness in me made every thrust and movement rather a strain. The feeling of being so full did not compensate for feeling as though she would tear me and the result was that for the first time with a woman I had to half feign my orgasm. I knew that had I not done that she would have gone mad so I gave her what she wanted.

My "affair" continued with Jane after our return from Marbella but not for long. That would have been impossible if I wanted to remain sane and have the pretence of a normal married life, and that I did want.

That I was sort of captivated by her was obvious. When with her I was half afraid and half in awe of her. My feelings gravitated from enormous affection, particularly when she was gentle and sensitive towards me, to almost hatred when she was bullying, overly demanding and unnecessarily controlling. She was able to raise the most incredible desires and wants in me and she gave me so much intense sexual pleasures that I could almost lose my senses of being and normality when with her. Although I vowed when apart from her that I would not be her puppet when with her she only had to look at me with that haughty stare and dominating manner and I would find myself completely at her beck and call sexually. When she did that I lost any sense of sexual morality and, self esteem and was prepared to go with her on whatever erotic trip she decided. I just didn't seem able to stop myself.

And of course all of this time I felt that I was sinking further and further into the world of real lesbianism although I did not feel that was really me. I still did not believe that I had crossed over but considered that I was truly bisexual for occasionally during this mad period I had some involvement with men mainly just flirting and Richard and I had sex occasionally.

But the one thing that I learned from Jane and what hit home to me from my involvement with her was how affected I was with the dominant approach she had towards me. It was as if I needed her to control and direct me and I was worried at the ironic sort of pleasure and the odd thrills I received when she abused and degraded me. That I wasn't happy about. It was a side of me I didn't know existed and one that did give me concern for I wasn't at all sure how far I would be happy in letting her, or someone else take me down that path.

In the couple or three weeks between Marbella and the end of it I saw her several times. Again her approach varied from being loving and considerate, although all the time she was totally in control, and being uncaring and downright horrible.

Snotty Jean, as I had come to term, her phoned one Thursday and said that Jane was giving a small dinner party the next evening and wanted me there. I was to be at her house at eight for eight thirty and was to dress "elegantly tartish," as that was theme of the party. I could almost hear the old cow thinking, "and that shouldn't be hard for you should it?" I asked how many guests were going to be there but Jean refused to tell me.

So I arrived by cab wearing a tight red PVC skirt and a very low cut black top. I wore black fishnets and a suspender belt and quite high heeled shoes. With more make up on than normal and with my hair half up and half down so that ringlets fell down by my ears I felt that I had gained the requested look.

I was a little surprised to see that there were just two other women there for I'd assumed that it would be a larger party. Jane introduced me to Benni, a coloured girl who was built like an amazon. She must have been almost six feet tall and probably a body builder for the muscles on her arms and legs that I could see outside the ridiculously short, tight dress she was wearing were so very well-defined. Not unattractive she had Negroid features, straightened, shoulder length hair, beautifully glistening skin, an almost permanent smile and simply the roundest, shapely bum I had ever seen. Gretter, the other guest was older, around 40 I guessed, and slimmer; she was Norwegian, but spoke perfect English. Wearing a black leather jump suit that zipped up her middle from the crotch to her neck she had a rather hard looking face made more so by her thin lips and cold eyes. She had short cropped black hair and looked rather butch. In fact she was quite similar looking to Jane who was wearing a ridiculously short, denim micro skirt and a white blouse undone all the way down the front and tied round her middle.

We had a few drinks and then Jane's houseman served a dinner. I didn't feel that comfortable with the conversation although Jane's possessive manner towards me and the way that she fairly, tenderly and quite frequently touched my arm and looked at me made me feel good and very wanted. I couldn't quite make out whether Gretter and Benni were an item or not but they clearly knew each and Jane quite well for there was lots of giggling at what I found incomprehensible in-jokes.

Sitting in the small beautifully furnished sitting room after dinner with the lights dimmed sipping wine, I felt a little left out when they talked about other people they all knew and were sort of ignoring me. I suppose I drank a little too much, but then I assume we all did, for I was not quite sure I heard Jane right but I thought she said something like,

"As we are all dressed as tarts why don't we act like them?"

I looked up and she said to me. "Come on Cat why don't you start?"

I asked what she meant and she said for me to strip off a little. I refused assuming it was some form of joke but the look on her face and the coldness in her voice when she said.

"I did ask you to didn't I?" told me she wasn't joking. But I was still not prepared to do that and said no to her.

"I'll ask you once more, my dear and think very carefully before answering," was her threatening reply.

I felt so demeaned and insulted in front of the others, who looked on with a sort of amused contempt for me, that I almost started to cry but still said no.

"Well girls," Jane smiled to others, "if she won't undress for us we'd better do it ourselves hadn't we?"

And that is when my entire infatuation of her disappeared for the three of them did undress me and in effect raped me.

It was the most ghastly experience of my life. To be held in the vice like grip of Benni as Gretter pulled my top up and Jane lifted my skirt up awful. To have Benni squeezing my breasts as Gretter lifted them out of my bra scared me and to have Jane tear my panties off as the other two pulled the rest of my clothes off was a terrifying experience. I was being held by Benni just dressed in my fishnets and high heeled shoes as Jane said.

"Now come on Cat, relax and let's all enjoy this," as she undid the tied up tail of the shirt and let that fall open. Looking me right in the eye she slid out of the skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. So she stood before me in just the undone shirt so that whenever she moved her breasts were exposed. Benni was wearing a suspender belt and stockings under the overly tight dress, but nothing else. Gretter also undressed to a waspie and stockings and she began stroking and caressing me. The two of them held me as Benni slipped her tiny thong off. Despite the enormity of the situation I could hardly suppress a gasp of surprise at the sheer amazement of her heavily muscled body and at the definition she had.

Benni went behind me and put her arms round me pulling me back against her; I felt her sizeable boobs pressing into my back and her mound against my bum. She held me tightly, her hands finding my breasts and squeezing them a little too tightly.

Jane and Gretter were looking at me their arms round each others waists. Jane looked deeply into my eyes, smiled and turned her face towards the Norwegian. Cupping one of her small breasts she glanced at me before kissing Gretter fully on the lips; it was a quite obvious effort to make me feel jealous, it worked.

"Let me go BennI" I asked.

"Fuck off," she said roughly pinching and pulling my nipple.

"Ow that hurt.

"It was supposed to, you stupid bitch."

That set the tone for the next hour or so for in effect, they gang raped me.

They took me to the bedroom, the one where Jane had had me before and as they took turns in holding me they also took turns in sucking me everywhere. If it hadn't have been forced and hadn't had the strong undertones of cruelty and violence it may well have been amazing. To have woman kissing you as another sucks your tits and a third your clit, creates a tremendous amalgam of sensations, even when they are being forced on you. They changed round quite a lot. At one moment I would have Jane's mouth on my breasts, Gretter's on my pussy and Benni on my anus. Then it might be Benni's fingers up my pussy as Gretter sucked my clit and Jane my bum. I had fingers in there at the same time as other were in my pussy. My face was pulled against each of their breasts and nipples were pushed into my mouth and I was forced to suck. I know Gretter and Jane sat on my face pushing their soaked pussies down on my mouth and I think Benni did as well.