My Old Hometown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't the same shy kid I'd been in high school. I knew I could please a woman like Angie; I'd proven it with any number of Southern cuties over the years.

Angie flicked on the lights, then squatted down by the stereo to pick out some music. I stifled a groan as I saw her ass in that position and I wondered if she'd done that deliberately. Satisfied with her choice, she stood up, winked at me, then walked back into the bedroom and shut the door.

As the music of the Grateful Dead wafted from the speakers, I looked around the tidy little place Angie now called home. It was actually a cool old house that had been refurbished, with a central air conditioning unit added and new flooring.

Then the door to Angie's bedroom opened and she came out with a perfectly rolled joint, but that's not what grabbed my attention.

Angie had changed from her jeans into a pair of loose-fitting gym shorts, and from her T-shirt to a snug-fitting tank top that bore the clear indentation of her nipples, indicating the lack of a bra. I also noticed something else, too, an intricately patterned tattoo around her lower leg, a few inches about her right ankle. Somehow, it just enhanced the whole sexy package.

My cock was already tingling, but I had to keep telling myself not to rush things, not to get ahead of myself.

Angie sat on the sofa next to me and fired up the joint. I could tell before I ever took a toke that it was sweet herb. I took a careful first pull off the doobie, since it had been nearly a year since I'd smoked anything. Even so, the potent smoke attacked my lungs and it took all my will not to hack my guts out.

As it was, I did get into a pretty heavy coughing spell. But I could feel the effects immediately, as a warm feeling of euphoria veiled my mind and soul.

While we shared the joint, we talked, and now we could talk about the things we hadn't been able to discuss at the bar – like our respective love lives, or lack thereof. I asked Angie why a sexy woman like her didn't have a boyfriend there in Elmwood.

"Oh, I get hit on all the time at the bar, but I don't like many of the guys who hang out there," she said. "I mean, they're OK as customers, but nobody I care to bring home. And most of the really good men my age are married, and I've sworn off married men. I've been on every side of that shit, and I don't like it."

She told me her first husband had been abusive, and that had led her into a clandestine affair that he found out about. She had also been the "other woman" in a destructive affair with a married man that had almost ruined his family. Then, she said, as cosmic payback, her second husband had cheated on her.

"So, nowadays, I'm a lot more selective about the men I bring home," she said, giving me a look that sent a shudder through my body. "How about you? Why haven't you married? I'd have thought some lucky gal would've reeled you in by now."

"Huh! Not bloody likely," I said. "I don't know, I guess I'm too picky, or maybe I'm just not ready to give up my independence. And I've been on both sides of the cheating line myself."

It was true. The only woman I'd come close to marrying, about seven or eight years earlier, had begun sneaking around behind my back with a fitness instructor after we'd been together for nearly two years. It was the single most humiliating thing that's ever happened to me.

Later on, though, about four years after that, I'd had a really nice woman that I worked with, and we'd been a couple for a little over a year when I started hanging out at a new bar and met this wild little college chick. She came on to me, I couldn't resist, my girlfriend had learned about it, and that was the end of that relationship.

By then the joint was burned to a roach, and I was very high, very mellow and very horny. It was time to test the waters.

"So tell me something," I said softly, scooting over close to where Angie was sitting. "Is it true what Ron and Tracy said about you, that you had the hots for me back in high school?"

"Um-hum," she nodded. "And I hated you because you would not make a move. Doolin, you're the only man I've ever wanted that I never could get, and it frustrated the hell out of me. You were so cute and so shy, but you know how things were back in those days. We were so liberated, but the gals still didn't come on to the guys. And you were too fucking shy to pick up the hints I left lying around."

"But it's different now, isn't it," I whispered as our lips seemed to come together in slow motion.

I kissed Angie Martin the way I'd wanted to all those years earlier, and when I did, it unleashed the passion that had been smoldering all night. In seconds, our lips were straining together and our tongues were battling furiously. I pulled her hot body to mine and let my hands roam.

We were panting in lust when we broke apart for air. Angie reached over and pulled my T-shirt off and I followed suit. I feasted my eyes on her gorgeous little titties, and she cooed as she raked her fingers over my chest.

Then she stood and pulled me up with her.

"Take me to bed, and fuck me, Doolin," she said with an intensity that was breathtaking. "Let's make up for lost time right now. I need a man to love me, no strings, no nothing, just two people who need to fuck someone decent."

We stopped just long enough to shed the rest of our clothes - and for me to get out of my shoes and socks - before we tumbled onto her waterbed.

Our hands were everywhere as we kissed wildly, until I gently pushed her back. Angie looked at me quizzically, but I smiled the smile that every woman I've ever had says is my best feature.

"I just want to look at you, soak in the moment," I said. "You really are the sexiest woman I think I've ever seen."

And I wasn't just feeding her a line, either. She was a fucking goddess, with a regal neck, beautiful breasts and a clean-shaved pussy that was dripping with desire.

"You're pretty nice, yourself," Angie said, squeezing my fat, purple cock. "I just love men with big cocks."

No more words were necessary; everything was body language and wordless communication, like we instinctively knew what the other wanted.

Angie bent her mouth to my rock-hard nipples, as she subtly jacked my cock, spreading the copious pre-cum all over the crown and down the shaft. Her tongue was leaving snail trails down my belly as she moved toward my crotch.

I filled my hands with her tits and rolled her nipples with one hand, while the other was playing a soft arpeggio in her smooth-skinned cunt. Then I groaned as felt her soft tongue licking up and down my shaft.

"You like that?" she said, laughter in her voice. "Then you'll love this."

And with that she opened her mouth and swooped down on my cock, taking half of it right from the start, then slowly working her way back up.

As she got into a slow sucking rhythm, I pulled her hips around and got her to straddle my head. I stared at the fat lips, with the dew of her arousal smeared around the entrance, and the swollen clit beckoning me from its hood.

I reached up and pulled her butt down, so that her pussy slid over my lips. I kissed her little bud, then licked up her slot once, twice, three times before boring into her clenching hole with my tongue.

Angie gave a muffled groan as I brought all of my pussy-licking expertise to bear on her hot cunt, then I gave a muffled moan of my own as she vacuumed my cock almost to the hilt.

Now I was really impressed, because there hadn't been many women in my experience who could take all of my fat seven-plus inches.

I decided to try something, just to see how she would react, so on one swipe up her flooded slit, I kept right on going and rolled my tongue over her hot pink asshole, giving it a furious licking. As I had suspected, that brought a long low growl of approval and a furious round of cocksucking.

In fact, I could feel the tingle in my scrotum that told me I was on the verge of a major eruption, and I definitely didn't want that, plus I felt the twitter in her twat that was a sure indication that she was close to meltdown herself.

Angie read my mind, because she squeezed the base of my cock to stem the tide of cum that threatened to explode in her mouth. She gave my cock one final slurp then pulled her head away and slid down the bed.

Keeping a firm grip on my cock, she squatted over my hips, aiming the bulbous head of my cock at the gates of her cunt, then we both groaned loudly as she sank her steaming cunt onto my burning spear.

To say that Angie Martin's pussy was a hot velvet vise would be seriously understating just how good she was. For a woman who was as experienced as she was, her cunt was tight and muscular, and it caressed my cock almost like a third hand.

We quickly got into a slow, but steady rhythm, as I filled my hands with her butt, the better to regulate her movements. Angie threw her head back in ecstasy as she rode my cock.

"Oh Dalton, baby, fuck me!" she cried. "Dooooo iiiiiiitttttt!"

I could tell she was getting close to a climax, and I worked my hips upward to give her the full force of my rock-hard cock. I reached up and squeezed her tits, feeling the sheen of sweat from our exertions as I lightly pinched her nipples.

I heard the high-pitched squeals from Angie's mouth seconds before I felt the trembling of her body as her orgasm rippled through her body. I held my cock still and let the sensations wash over me.

My cock was buried deep in her twitching cunt as she leaned onto my chest, and I enveloped her in my arms.

"Angie Baby, you're the best," I whispered in her ear, then licked all around the outside of her ear and down to her earlobe, just for emphasis. "But now it's time to show you what I can do."

"I'm ready, Doolin," she panted. "Do me like an outlaw should."

God, I felt like a million dollars, in bed with one of the women I'd spilled gallons of cum over in my youth, a woman I never dreamed I ever get a chance to have.

I rolled her over onto her back, and my cock slipped out of its sheath. I got a huge rush as I knelt between Angie's legs and saw her splayed there, legs open wide, her juicy red cunt on display, her small tits heaving with passion.

She reached down with a hand and opened her lips to widen the target.

"Fuck me hard, Doolin," she whispered. "Don't hold anything back."

And I didn't. I gripped my cock at the base, put the head to her sloppy hole and rammed it home with all the force I could muster.

"AHHHHHH! YEAH!" Angie cried as I quickly got up to speed. "FUCK ME BAY-BEEEEE!"

Then I lay across her body, gathering her in my arms and we kissed, wildly, wantonly, just two out-of-control lovers who were deep in the grips of lust. The sizzle of our sweat-covered bodies sliding together just fueled our passion, and I buried my face in her shoulder and let her have it just as hard as I could.

Angie lifted her long legs into the air, planting her ankles on my shoulders and begged me to fuck her hard, hard, hard. I couldn't speak, but just grunted over and over as I felt my cock going ballistic in her clenching depths.

I rammed my cock relentlessly back and forth in her boiling box, and I could feel her orgasm, more powerful that the one before, rushing to overtake her. She thrashed and strained underneath me, and I squeezed my eyes shut to hold back the tide of cum as long as possible.

But release was not to be denied. As Angie's body went into overdrive, I felt the crackle of climax explode deep in me. Angie cried and groaned in her own orgasm as my cum rocketed from my balls and spewed out the end of my cock in a half-dozen jets of steaming cream.

My whole body shuddered as I emptied my balls deep in Angie's twitching pussy. As I shot bolt after bolt of cum, she milked me of everything I had to give, until finally I slumped forward, lying motionless on her sweat-slick body.

It was truly the best fuck of my life up to that point, almost like catharsis, and we kissed tenderly in the afterglow of lust.

At length, my sated cock slithered out of her dilated pussy, followed by a river of my semen. I rolled to the side and gathered Angie Baby into my arms. So many things I wanted to say, but I was content to let the moment speak for itself.

After awhile, Angie looked up at me, and I could tell her eyes were dewy.

"You probably think I'm some slut," she said. "Dragging a man I haven't seen in 16 years to bed the first night he's home. That's always been my downfall; I'm too easy."

"Bullshit," I said forcefully. "You're no more of a slut than I am, tumbling into bed with some floozy on the first date. It works both ways, Angie. That was some of the best sex I've ever experienced, with an old friend that I always cared about."

"God, I wish I'd just taken you down 20 years ago," Angie said. "Think about how different our lives might have been."

"It probably would have been a total disaster," I said. "To everything there is a season, and a time for everything under heaven. Angie, everything happens for a reason. Do you think it's a coincidence that we connected tonight? I'm gone 16 years, then I decide to come back for my reunion, stop in for a drink at the same place you're working, and suddenly the time is right for us."

Angie just laid her head on my shoulder as she absorbed the truth of what I'd said. Then she looked up at me and now there were real tears running down her cheeks.

"Damn you, Dalton," she said. "You're gonna make me fall in love with you, and there's no way we can have a relationship. You'll be gone in a few days, back to your own life, and I'll still be stuck here in Elmwood. It's not fair."

I brought her to me and kissed her tenderly. I knew exactly what she was feeling, because I'd been thinking the same thing.

"Look, we're getting way ahead of ourselves here," I said. "Let's live for today, enjoy the moment, and let tomorrow sort itself out. If this is all we ever have, then let's make it the best of it that we possibly can. Who knows what the future will bring."

"You're right," Angie said, suddenly sounding very chipper. "So let's have some fun."

With that, she bounced off the bed, went to the dresser where she kept her stash and headed off to the bathroom.

When she emerged a few minutes later, she had another rolled joint in one hand and was holding something behind her back in the other hand. She stuck the joint in her mouth, fished a lighter from the bedside table, took a toke off the joint, handed it to me, then brought her other hand around and dropped a tube of lubricant onto the bed.

She just smiled wickedly when I arched my eyes at that, and plopped down on the bed next to me.

"I want you to do something I haven't had done to me in a long time," she said, after taking another pull from the joint. "I want you to fuck my ass. Think you can do that for me?"

I just smiled and pulled her to me and kissed her, deep with lots of tongue.

"You get me hard enough and I'll fuck anything," I said. "Animal, vegetable or mineral, doesn't matter."

She laughed, then, really the first time I'd heard that same squeaky laugh that we used to get a kick out of back in high school.

We finished the joint, and lay back on the bed, our hands softly moving over each other's body. I ran my fingers lightly over Angie's nipples, and felt them stand up and salute. She slowly jacked my cock up to rampant hardness, then softly hefted my balls, which were reloaded with another dose of cum.

"So you like it in the ass?" I whispered, staring into Angie's luminous eyes.

For emphasis, I slid my hand between her legs, and felt the dripping wetness that was more than just the lingering dregs of the cum that I had deposited there earlier. And I went further and rimmed her anus with my finger, just lightly opening her hole.

"When it's done right, it makes me come in buckets," Angie said, pulling me to her for a long, sensual kiss. "Not many guys know how to do it right, but I'll bet you can. I'm guessing that a man who's as eager to lick my ass as you were earlier is a man who knows how to get a lady ready for a good hard butt-fucking."

Well, she'd certainly thrown down the gauntlet. The truth was, I had engaged in anal sex exactly three times in my life before that night, and each time it had been something approaching nirvana.

"I'll do my best," I said.

But first I had something I'd missed out on earlier, and that was to get a good taste of Angie's succulent tits. I love women's breasts – any shape, any size – and I love to lick, suck and nibble at a woman's nipples, especially when they are as juicy as Angie's.

Like I said, Angie's tits weren't real big, but they were beautiful, nice and firm. I feasted on her breasts, worshiping them the way they deserved, and I was rewarded with a long, low moan of lust that seemed to come from the pit of her soul.

After a few minutes of this, I slid down the bed and got her to roll onto her stomach, with her hips slightly raised.

At first, I just drilled two fingers slowly back and forth in her soupy cunt, boring it open. Then I used my thumb to rim at the edge of her anus, and Angie moaned at that. She was trembling with desire, and writhing in anticipation.

But that was just the prelude. I knelt behind her, picked up her butt and pressed my face to her crotch. The aroma of her intense arousal, combined with the odor of my cum, was intoxicating, and it fueled a righteous passion deep in me.

I wanted to please this goddess like I'd never wanted to please anyone before, and I slid my tongue over Angie's anus and began to lick her pink hole like a madman.

"Ah, shit!" Angie exclaimed as I dug my tongue into her backside and started the process of getting her loose and ready. "God, Doolin, that feels soooooo gooooood!"

All the while, I kept my fingers churning in her cunt, and added some thumb action on her throbbing clit to bring her to the heights of ecstasy. I waited and waited, until I felt her body start to tense, then I backed away.

She growled in frustration at getting so close, but I wanted her so crazy and relaxed that when I got ready to put my meat to her ass, she'd go nuts.

When she'd cooled down just a bit, I started in again, tonguing her ass and fingering her pussy, and her moans of lust were delirious. Once again, I took her to the brink of climax, then pulled away.

"God, Dalton, don't leave me hanging like that!" she cried. "Come on!"

"It's all good, honey," I whispered in her ear. "When I get through with you, you'll thank me."

I got behind her again, and this time I picked up the jelly and squeezed out a generous dollop onto two fingers and began to circle her Angie's anus. Slowly, it relaxed and opened for me, and when I eased a finger past her ring, she gasped in real lust.

I began to slowly move that finger back and forth in her butt, and used the other hand to grease my throbbing pole and get it ready.

After awhile, I added a second finger and used them to get her ass open enough for me to get my cock in there. At the same time, I had two fingers working in her spastic pussy, and she was humping her ass back in rhythm with my hand.

This time, when I heard her high-pitched squeals and felt her body tighten up, I got up on my knees behind her.

It was time, and Angie knew it. She raised up on her knees, reached back with both hands and pulled her buttocks open and begged me to fuck her ass and to fuck it hard.

Carefully, I aimed the head of my cock at her anus, which was no longer puckered, but open slightly. I slowly, subtly, pushed forward, and I felt her sphincter start to give.

Suddenly, my cock popped past her ring and the head of my cock slid into her hot, tight ass. Angie screamed in lust and her body went rigid as I slowly slid my entire length into her smooth, slippery canal.