My One True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I destroyed Lindsay. The bed shook underneath her. Her perfect boobs bounced with each invasive thrust I gave her. Her still hard cock flopped on her stomach. Her balls bounced along my bell, rolling every once and a while.

I was getting close so grabbed her flailing cock, ushering out more of her wonderful seed. She threw her head up, our eyes locked yet again. I groaned, signaling my inevitable release.

"Fuck that cum out of me!! Fuck that cum out of me!!" she kept repeating. And boy oh boy did I. Not 30 seconds later we moaned our release. A massive wad flew from Lindsay, coating my hand, her stomach and breasts. That set me off and I starting machine-gunning inside her bowels. It was easily the most intense orgasm of my life. Holding my beautiful girlfriend, making her cum loads and loads, it was euphoric.

I jerked her as I slowed my pummeling, still filling her up. Massive ropes flew through the air, it was almost endless. She kept cumming and cumming, I couldn't count how many she shot, all that I knew was that her whole body was plastered in creamy white girl cum. And I loved it. She finally sighed her exhausted content. "That's my babygirl," I praised her.

She giggled, "That's my stud!" She was calm, resting, "That was amazing Jay. You made me cum so much..." She was in a blissful state of relaxation. My cock softened and I slipped out of her. Before I knew what was happening, Lindsay had retrieved a dildo, or more formally a butt plug. Without a second lost, she plugged herself, "I want to keep your cum," she blushed profusely. Sheepishly she smiled, patting her plugged up bum.

"Bad girl." She blushed again. "We should get you cleaned up," I said.

"Okay... but save some for me!"

I smiled as I dove in and began licking up her cream.

After a quick clean up, we got dressed and headed out for dinner. I patted her short-shorts, plugged up butt, eliciting a cute squeal from Lindsay.

-

We ate and walked around town for a bit, window shopping before heading back to her place. I popped the question during dinner. It made her cry, I was shocked by her reaction, I guess it meant more to her than I had thought. She said 'yes' and the next step was finding a place. We were both frisky on the way back home and ended up making love again. It wasn't as plentiful, let's say, as our earlier go.

We cuddled after sex, quietly talking about our future. She was so excited I asked her to move in, she was giddy with excitement. I barely got a word in!

Chapter 26

The rest of the year flew by, I was amazed at how fast college was going! We found a place, but it took us a while. It was small, but fit our needs; one bed, one bath, a small living area and a kitchenette off to the side. The apartment wasn't far off campus, maybe a couple miles or so. It was enclosed as well, we weren't in a bad neighborhood by any means, but it was nice that we had our own community. We couldn't move in until August, which was still quite a ways off.

Summer vacation came and went; I worked again while Lindsay did her thing again. I actually liked being a part for the week or so, not because I was getting sick of Lindsay, there was no way I was sick of her, I loved her so much. No, I liked it because it gave me a chance to miss her; it was something that I didn't get to experience very often. Having the cash flow was nice; I had been saving up for a few things.

After spring break the end of the school year wasn't far off. The last month and a half flew by and we both headed home. Again, we couldn't move into the apartment just yet, which was a pain, but that meant I could work again, which was nice. Summer was nice despite all the work, Lindsay and I had a good amount of time to ourselves, though not always private.

We were both anxious by summer's end. We agreed on what we could take to the new place. I knew I couldn't bring too many of my guy things, which I was more or less okay with. Lindsay definitely wanted me to keep the xbox though, yippee! And on the other hand, Lindsay agreed she wouldn't bring too many girly things, though that was to be determined.

Moving day arrived, it was surprisingly like the first day of college; new feelings, excitement, anxiousness. In all honesty, it was a big step not just for our relationship but also for ourselves. We were living on our own now, part of me was a little scared, I wasn't dependant any longer. But again, I was excited as hell! Living with the love of my life!

I drove the truck with Lindsay. It wasn't a long drive, three hours, maybe a little more. We left early enough that we could unpack by ourselves and I could return the truck. I didn't have much, a dresser, a few tables and chairs, some clothes, and some extra stuff. Lindsay on the other hand... whoa boy... she brought all kinds of stuff, some good, some, not so good.

It took me all afternoon to get everything in the apartment, Lindsay helpfully unpacked as I brought them in. It was exhausting, but worth it. By the time I got back from dropping the truck off Lindsay had a little less than half put away. We took a break from moving, relaxing on the couch I brought in. We didn't have a tv set up or anything so we just drank some cool drinks and talked a little.

It was warm, a bit too warm that afternoon, and I ended up taking a nap. Lindsay woke me up after she finished some more box unpacking.

"Hey babe..." she gently nudged me awake. She sat on the edge of the couch, her ass just inches away from my face. As per usual, she always made any outfit look great on her. I noticed she was sweaty as well, the heat getting to us both. Her short-shorts barely covered her ass, I could almost see her ass cheeks as I sat up. I was groggy but needed the nap. "What's up?" I finally asked.

"Oh nothing, just thought I should wake you. You were out for about an hour."

"Mmm, okay, yeah thanks, I don't want to spoil my sleep later tonight," I said.

"My thoughts exactly!" she smiled warmly. God she looked beautiful, despite sweating like a pig (yes I know, pigs don't sweat...) and hair stuck to her face and neck.

"How we doing on the unpacking?" I asked.

"Mmm, I think we're a little over half done. I've got most of the kitchen things out, some living room stuff out and some of my stuff, but I've left your stuff alone because I thought you might want to do that yourself."

"Okay cool, that sounds good. Well I'm kinda hungry, I think I'll have a snack before we continue unpacking."

"That sounds good, I think I'll join you!" We made simple PB&J sandwiches and had a bag of potato chips; we hadn't gone shopping yet. Snack was quite refreshing, especially after the lemonade Lindsay made. "You know, there's something else we have to do now too."

"Go shopping?" I asked after seeing our meager, though much-needed and tasty meal.

"No silly!" she giggled. This really shouldn't have surprised me, especially since we hadn't been able to do it in three or so days... but Lindsay got up from her seat sporting her terrifying bulge in her shorts. I immediately rose to attention as she walked my way. She unzipped her shorts and let them fall. Stopping before me, she dropped her panties as well. She was fully erect and I don't know why I just stared, but I did. She giggled, taking my hand and guiding me to the couch again. She sat me down, lubing herself in the process.

I couldn't get my trousers down fast enough. As usual, Lindsay beat me to it and was waiting patiently for me. Lubing me with haste, Lindsay was ready. She scooted forward and lowered herself in my lap. Her hole touched me and she relaxed allowing me passage. She grunted all the way down, making - I thought - sexy faces along the way. She grimaced and panted until her balls rested on my stomach. I thought it was odd, but she had her panties in her hand.

"Remember that thing I wanted to try?" she asked with great effort. I looked to her, vaguely remembering what she wanted. She grunted one last time, forcing herself down on me, making sure I was in all the way. "How I wanted us to cum in my panties..."

"Oh, yeah, I remember now," I smiled. It was certainly something new, I thought it was slightly gross, but if she wanted to try it, so be it. Lindsay had brought this up in the past, a few times now, and if I remembered correctly, she wanted both of us to cum in her panties so she could wear them...

By now in our relationship, I learned a few new things. I didn't know if Lindsay was shy about it, or maybe she found it out about herself in our relationship, but she identified as a submissive, not just a bottom, though usually they go hand-in-hand. She liked being degraded when we were doing the nasty, though not all the time, I took my cues. Once we started doing this, I really started getting into it. I didn't know why I enjoyed it, because I was always raised to treat your girl as a queen. I like to think that I've been that for Lindsay, I'm sure - well I know - I'm not perfect. I certainly try my damndest to treat Lindsay right. But this was a whole new world, and I loved it!!

I grabbed Lindsay's ass and guided her along my cock. "Uuuuggghhhhh..." she grunted. It was a sexy grunt. "Fuck that's good..." she groaned quietly.

Because of the heat, we were already sweating. Lindsay's smooth, but wrinkly ball sack fell in my lap with each thrust leaving bits of sweat. It was oddly sexy feeling and smelling her musky sweat and scent, maybe that was a part of love.

I noticed Lindsay's urgency when she grasped her cock, "Yeah, fuck that little ass!" she grunted now. I gave her a sharp slap, and tested how far I could take my degradation of her, "are you gonna rub one out?"

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna rub my cock and cum for you..." She didn't hesitate, didn't think twice, she said she was going to rub her cock. It was the first time I'd ever heard her refer to her penis in that way. She only spoke of it when in a mature context, like surgery.

She rubbed and rubbed, flying her hand across her sensitive glands. This was egging me on, I gripped her ass harder - making her squeal - and pounded her as hard as I could in that position.

"Aaaahhh, aahhh, aaaaahhhhhh... I'm cumming baby!"

Somehow, under the throes of orgasm, Lindsay grabbed her panties with her free hand and placed it over her cock. Once I saw dark spots splattering her panties I knew she was unloading in them. Her asshole pulsed, as it always did when she came, bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

When she was finished, her panties were completely soaked. She stopped pounding and fisting herself and gingerly pulled off me. She knelt down in front of me, urging me to spread my legs. She smiled up to me, pulled her hair back, and dropped her head. I groaned as her tongue swirled around my cock head.

Soon, she grasped my cock with both hands, jerking me opposite her mouth. I just couldn't take it! "Oh baby! I'm gonna cum!" She popped her mouth off my cock, grabbed her panties with one hand and presented them to me. I groaned one last time, "Ooooohhhhhhh..." signaling my release.

Throwing my head back, my balls churned and my cock erupted. Lindsay did all the effort; jerking me to completion and aiming my cock into her panties.

It was good... oh so good... sweet release!

I dumped six big loads in her panties, she giggled in delight as the last remnants of my orgasm drizzled out.

"I can't wait to wear these!!" she beamed. She held them up for me to see. It was amazing to see what we did, how much there was. As before, her panties were soaked, now there was a layer of cum coating it. She stood up, swinging her docile cock in my face, giggling while doing so. She stepped through her panties and made a show of bringing them up, stopping right before they were on. As she always did, she made her adjustments to her equipment and finally pulled them up. She squealed like a little girl. It sounded like she enjoyed it. By looking to her facial expression, she most certainly did. She had a huge smile, from ear to ear, "Oooh, it's so cold!! But I love it!!" She threw her hands up in the air and did a sexy little turn while swaying her hips.

"I could really get used to this!" she giggled again. Lindsay grabbed the bikini string of her panties and pulled them up high! The material naturally contoured to her body, showing the small lump where her cock was folded. There was a quiet squelching sound accompanying her little show as well.

As if nothing had happened Lindsay put on her shorts and giggled as she walked away, unpacking more boxes. I chuckled to myself as I brought my trousers back up, also resuming the unpacking. Seeing Lindsay do that did get me thinking though; I wondered what she'd be like when we were living together. Hell, I wondered what I'd be like living with her. I didn't intend on changing the way I am, after all, we were doing this to further our relationship.

What Lindsay had said earlier slipped my mind at the moment; I was in the afterglow of sex. I didn't know it at the time, but her using the word 'cock' would come up again, reminding me of her changing dynamic.

The rest of the afternoon was spent unpacking; we took a dinner break in the middle and unpacked into the early evening. I only meant it as a small joke, but at one point I mentioned, "Babe, you smell..." referring to how she smelled like sex.

"I know! And I love it!" she giggled, "It's all cold and slimy now!" She playfully patted her butt and caressed herself, giggling in the process. I just chuckled, heck, if it made her happy then I was all for it. Part of it might have been the fact that the more I learned about Lindsay, the less innocent she was. And for me that was a turn on in and of itself. Her innocent, goody-goody disposition was a mask to her nympho-sluty side. And I loved it!

That night was going to be our first night together as a committed couple. I had butterflies in my stomach, not being able to believe that we were now sleeping in the same bed together. Our bed. I wanted to do something romantic for Lindsay but by the time we were done with the unpacking (for the day) we were completely exhausted. I ended up cooking for us, leaving Lindsay to relax and watch some tv.

After a movie we were already getting ready for bed. It wasn't terribly late, like 10 pm. But the day had been long enough, the road trip, the unpacking, the more unpacking. We were beat. I had already gotten ready for bed, brushed and flossed etc, and was quietly reading when Lindsay walked in.

She turned off the light to the bathroom and stood there. She was, as I had expected, in a tank top and panties. So simple, yet so sexy... and of course a large bulge. She bit her lip as she rubbed the outside of her panties. Lindsay climbed onto the bed, above me and let herself free, sighing.

"I've wanted this for a long time..." she cooed to me.

"Really?"

"Yes... I cherished those few nights that we've had together."

I couldn't say anything, I just kissed her. I felt bad though. Yes, I was in the mood, but my energy level was almost nonexistent. I didn't want to disappoint my girl but I had to tell her, "I'm sorry babe, today really took me out... I don't know if I can go another round..."

She smiled, surprisingly, "It's okay Jay. I am too, I just thought I'd try." She smiled again. We kissed and she fell to 'her' side of the bed. Apparently we had sides of a bed now, which was a weird thought, not in a bad way by any means. It was different was all. We held each other face to face. There was some movement below the sheets. I had an idea of what Lindsay was doing. She stayed focused on me, so I set it aside. We kissed lightly before she turned around so we could spoon. Instinctively we both scooted towards each other. The sensation of her naked lower half was enough to get me semi. She must have noticed, "I thought you said you were tired," she giggled.

I chuckled, "I am... but I can't help how sexy my girlfriend is." I could sense her smile as we got settled. Lying on our right side, my left hand caressed her naked hip. With my cock between her legs, Lindsay's balls gave my soldier a nice and warm cozy home.

My left, free, hand wandered around Lindsay's body. Caressing her side, it wandered up to her t-shirt and back down along her thigh. "That's nice..." she cooed.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah..." she whispered. Slightly curious, I went to her womanhood. I heard a small gasp as my hand traveled along her body. At the base, I knew she was still hard. I grasped her girl meat and I heard a sharp intake of breath. "I thought you said you were tired," I remarked.

"I am... but I can't help how sexy my boyfriend is..." I kissed her neck and stroked her cock ever so slowly. "Oh baby..." she moaned. She began squirming in my grasp. I didn't want to deny her relief and began flinging my hand along her cock. She gasped again, I thought in surprise, but she squirmed even more in my grasp.

"Oh Jay, oh Jay, oh..." she moaned frantically. Her moans spurred me on and I jerked her ever faster. Lindsay kept squirming and squirming, it was hard for me to get a good hold on her cock. I managed somehow and was rewarded, greatly I might add. She grunted out four thick juicy loads before three more smaller ones sprayed the sheets. My hand was drenched, as I loved it, slowing it until I was sure I had emptied her balls. A quiet sigh and giggle let me know she was done. She turned her head, "Thank you Jay..." we kissed momentarily before we lapped her sweet, sweet cum from my hand. Soon we drifted off to sleep.

-

We had just under a week to get acclimated to our new surroundings before classes started. Just as I had planned, my junior year was much more open. I front loaded my classes for my freshman and sophomore years to ease my later ones, if you recall. I was hoping to work part time as well as taking classes. Lindsay was in a similar situation, finally declaring her major in journalism with a minor in fashion.

Those last few days were quite an eye opener for me. I thought we had enough sex when we weren't living together. Boy was I wrong!

That first morning together I woke up with Lindsay between my legs and blowing me. It later went onto a full on romp. After a late breakfast and a little clean up, we had a lunch romp, and then had lunch. Lindsay's reasoning behind this was we needed to christen each area of the apartment. After lunch we did some grocery and supply shopping. We romped after that, for a good while.

Since we had our own place, we didn't have to worry about anyone barging in on our extracurricular activities. Lindsay seemed to also make up places that we needed to christen. When we first started she said each room needed to be broken in, we only had four rooms not including the hallway and closets. But then as we ran out of rooms, she insisted we do the deed in the closets and hallway. And after that, she said we needed to do different positions for the same area. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just thought it was hilarious how she kept trying to come up with reasons to keep having sex in different places and positions. She only needed one reason as far as I was concerned, that she wanted to do it! That was a great week and a great start to the school year!

Chapter 27

I was an early bird and scheduled my classes for the morning/early afternoon. Waking up at 6 am, I ate breakfast, had a shower, brushed, and dressed. Before heading out I gave Lindsay a kiss goodbye, admiring how sexy she looked lying completely naked, her butt just peeking out from the displaced sheets. I did end up covering her to keep her warm and then left.

The two of us quickly got into a routine, I know routine sounds bad, but we managed to keep the monotony out of it. On some occasions Lindsay would wake up with me early in the mornings to have a morning session. I did love those, starting off on an exciting and fulfilling foot!