My Only Talent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Subject Pliskin's old used car pulled into the parking lot of a nondescript apartment building a few miles from campus, in a much less tony neighborhood than the apartment tower they had just left. It looks like the ambassador had taught his daughter how to avoid standing out from the crowd, at least until she started hanging out with this 'Master' punk. Subjects Pliskin and Roberts exited the car and climbed the stairs to her second floor apartment, as the driver pulled the van into an open space right under the utility pole that carried all the cable TV and internet connections for the building. Using the external video to sweep their surroundings, Dwight Ebert noticed some 'low riders' hanging out playing boom boom conjunto rap music from huge speakers installed in their car. But something seemed a little funny about them. The guys had plain black leather shoes instead of trendy kicks, their dance motions were pretty wooden, and they had no tats. He fired up his ELINT suite and scanned the car and these 'latin homies', hoping for more insight. One of the other agents used the boom on the truck to hang a packet sniffer on the pole, and the other set up the audio bugs.

..... When we got upstairs, Suzanne fired up her computer, and I looked over her shoulder. She didn't have Windows, but some fancy Linux shell. She didn't log into Gmail or the ESU email server, but used some sort of application called 'shadow boxer VPN and proxy' that took several minutes to finally bring up a browser and an email client. She checked her email and saw nothing special, then suggested I try to see if we got any email from the party. I used the browser to log into the 'Master321' account first and found 9 new emails; from Penelope Peters Perabo, Pavel, George and Tammy Wynette, Paulo and Astrid, Spear Overtop, Winifred Wimmers, one each from Erminia and Sapiento Gallo, and one from Vaya Perez. The other '321' accounts had no activity.

Suzanne guffawed "My, that's a lot of message traffic for one party!"

.....

Dwight's fellow agent was stymied. The Pliskin girl had logged into a virtual private network and cloud anonymiser set up by the IT division of a big private security contractor. It was located offshore and had maximum legal encryption with no agency back door and it would take even the big iron back at HQ a day or two to break it, and it was undoubtedly recommended by her father for just that reason. They had no keyboard trapper installed, and the girl used no wireless at all, not that it would help in this situation. She was probably getting email, but from whom? They could search all the email servers that they did have backdoor access to, but what were they searching for? He sighed and began inputting terms for one of the agency search expander programs, starting with known email addresses for people that had attended the party. He kicked it off and then turned to tell the boss the bad news.

.....

"Which one do you want to fuck, er, ah, I mean, read first, my animal?" She laughed at me wickedly.

I decided to take them in the order received. Penelope's was very formal, inviting me and any and all of the girls to lunch with her, to discuss 'future social occasions' that might interest us. It sounded almost like the way my grandmother would proposition somebody, perish the thought.

Suzanne was reading over my shoulder. "I suppose we should start with high tea, then early afternoon cocktails, followed by strip poker, perhaps?"

It struck me funny, and I laughed nervously, and then opened the one from Pavel. It was a not so subtly veiled insult, implying that Lara needed a man instead of a boy and offering to 'fill her obvious need' instead of me. Thanks a lot you Russkie piece of shit.

Suzanne finished about the same time I did. "Ugh! Creep status confirmed!"

George and Tammy were inviting Suzanne and me to a 'full time cabana party' at the house they were renting for the week before and the week after the F1 race, indicating that they would dedicate a guest bedroom for us if we would stay a few days, to help us 'get a real feel for them' while they were in Texas. There was an attached photo of the two of them that looked like something from an adult dating site.

Suzanne laughed, and reached around to pinch my nipples, and then whispered in my ear, "Let's file that one as 'under consideration' until after our little talk tonight, animal!"

I opened the email from Paulo and Astrid, which started with a clear statement that they wanted nothing to do with Pavel and that I should not associate them with Pavel in any way. They did want to make crystal clear that they both wished to submit to Lara and me and serve us in any and every way we desired and commanded them to; either while they were in town for the race, if we invited them back to town later at our convenience, or should we ever wish to visit them and be their guests at their home in Brazil. They attached a very explicit picture of them together on their knees, naked, looking up at the camera expectantly.

Suzanne made a funny noise as she read along with me. "Oh, my, our friend Paulo is certainly excited by the prospect of submission, and he is packing some big iron there, animal, and I think Astrid's breasts and nipples are even bigger than Lara's. Would you like to play with what they are offering? I sure might! Have you ever been to Brazil? Let's put that on our discussion list!"

Our hosts email was understated, but amazing in its own way. He thanked us for attending his party, said that he would be so forward as to expect that we would respond positively to further invitations, and he also told us we could use his 'party house' should we want to have a party of our own, to which he would expect to be invited to if he was in town. "It must have been your dazzling smile, Suzanne."

She smiled. "Actually, I think he liked all of us, but he paid the most attention to Millie."

Winifred Wimmers' email made a sort of sideways pitch to find out my political leanings, and invited me to a reception and election night victory party to be held Tuesday for James Craig's opponent, who was solidly leading in all the polls. I was a little disappointed it was not a little more personal. "Why, I thought she wanted to add me to her string of conquests and leave me behind worn out and with a broken heart!" I said plaintively. "Do you want to go to the reception?"

Suzanne laughed. "You aren't even old enough for her yet! I hear that she likes 'em to be at least 21 before she harvests their young bodies! I would like to go to the party, as long as we don't stay too late."

Sapiento Gallo's email was very formal, even more so than Penelope's. It reiterated his desire for me to help his wife, and his open acceptance of that. It was a very formal and genteel way to say 'it is okay with me for you to fuck my wife if it makes her happy, but I don't want to watch' and I was of two minds about it. It seemed in part unselfish and realistic, but it also made me really uncomfortable. If I was in Sapiento's shoes, I don't think I could do the same thing, but then I was an eighteen year old with raging hormones and he was pushing ninety and hopefully wiser.

I had forgotten that Suzanne was reading over my shoulder, until she sighed loudly, maybe being just as torn as I was about it. I decided to ask her, "What do you think?"

She sighed again. "He really loves her, and if they were closer in age I would say she should just shut her sexuality down and remain faithful to him."

I spoke without thinking first, "Like you did for Mike?"

Her face froze for moment, and then she said, "Well, I definitely shut myself down, for three years, and it was driving me toward depression and maybe worse. I'm not sure what would have happened to me if you hadn't shaken me loose, so to speak!"

I waited, but she said nothing else. "Do you think I should try to help her?"

She laughed. "You certainly helped me! But now I am getting to be as horny a little devil as you, and we have to talk about that. But yes, I think you and Millie should be the ones to touch her and train her, and I would like to talk to her before you do."

I opened Erminia's email next. It simply said that she had Sapiento's blessing and that she would submit herself to me unconditionally for training on whatever schedule I should specify, and requested that it begin immediately. She and Sapiento had already leased a home here in the capitol, and she would be there whenever I asked her to be, and for as long as it took.

Suzanne spoke first "Wow! That's pretty straightforward. Wonder where the house is?

Vaya Perez's email had two themes. The first was a perfunctory request to interview me on camera as an ESU student about the AG situation, to get a student take on the upcoming elections, with the built in understanding that I might decline. The second was a request to meet for drinks, off the record and strictly on background, with no mention of me in any story she might do, now or later. That was an interesting offer for a reporter to make. Suzanne was just a beat behind me in her reading, and she snorted "I can almost feel her hand on your leg, animal! Do you like it?

"I need to think about all this for a while before I reply to any of these emails. Meanwhile there is something else to look at." I took the SD card out of my phone and slipped it into the multifunction card reader in the front of Suzanne's computer. Her photo gallery app was a lot faster than mine, and soon dozen of photos from the 'batman cam' in my Master costume popped up as thumbnails on the screen. Most seemed to be blurry and out of focus, and I clicked on a few that were very out of focus, but about one in every 10 or 20 seemed to be okay. There were some clear views of the party, and even one of the underground subway. There were also a very clear picture of Pavel, Paulo, and Astrid with Lara emerging from the game area, and another at the brunch that showed Pavel with his group of 'associates', bathed in sunlight and in perfect focus. In fact, all the pictures from the brunch turned out fine.

Suzanne reached over and hit a keyboard command, and a text window popped up underneath each photo, with data like camera ID, time taken, exposure, GPS location, and several other things. She studied it for a minute, and said, "Spear Overtop was not just jamming the cell phone signals, he was also using infrared and ultrasonic sources to confuse the autofocus of the cameras. We got lucky, the camera in your mask used both ultrasonic and visible light for autofocus, and when the ultrasonic was confused it used visible light data alone. Most cell phone cameras would only have one good shot out of 100, just by random selection, but you got more like one in twenty." She dragged the whole folder over to copy it, then said "May I send just the shot of Pavel and his crew to my father? Pavel makes all my alarms go off and I want to see if he has come to the government's attention already."

I thought about of for two seconds, hoping that perhaps that Russkie piece of shit was on one of those lists that got you a one way ticket to Gitmo. "Sure, let's find out who he really is and what he is up to!"

Suzanne zipped the picture using a public key private key encryption app, along with a text file that briefly said where we had taken the picture, what the limo drivers had said, what she had overhead Pavel say in a Russian with a Tartar accent, and that she had a very bad feeling about him. Then she looked at the clock for a minute, scribbled on a pad of paper, and then wrote down a completely gobbledygook email address full of letters and punctuation marks, typed it into the address line, and sent the message.

Then she looked me soulfully in the eyes, saying, "What exactly happens when Millie follows you into the bathroom at night?" Her timing was good, because all the water I had downed at Lara's had moved through, and my bladder was very full.

I laughed. "Heel, slut, and I will teach you another way to serve me!" I snapped my fingers and headed toward the bathroom. She hesitated a moment, then got on all fours and followed me just behind and to the left. I stood in front of the toilet bowl, unzipped, and began my race horse imitation, loosening up my dick and taking time to aim properly. I looked over at Suzanne, kneeling just to my left, and saw she was holding her mouth open with her tongue up against her upper lip, with her eyes glued to my dick. I decided that I better hurry up and finish peeing before I got too much of a hard on to do it. I began, and produced a satisfyingly voluminous stream. Suzanne had lived years in France, and other countries in Europe, so she lacked Millie's original inherently American, almost Victorian attitude toward male urination, but even so I detected some shock, shame, and then prurient interest as I tuned into her Suzie.

She knelt transfixed until I finished, and I fought my habit of shaking, and presented my still wet dick to her lips. "Lick me clean, slave!"

Her gaze stayed on my dick for a moment, with an expression of complete shock on her face, and then she looked up at me and gave me a look that I interpreted as 'you are right on the edge of big trouble Mister', but then she got a look that was sort of a simulacrum of Millie's hot but haughty one. Then she snaked out her tongue and licked me in the same teasing way that Millie did, going on far longer than was required for the task at hand, but I was not a about to complain. Then a very self satisfied look crossed her features, and she got up and headed toward the kitchen saying, "I am going to heat up some supper for us while you contemplate your responses to all those emails, and also get ready for our little talk."

I heard her moving things around and running water, and then the oven door opening and closing. I sat on the couch and looked out the window. Suzanne soon emerged from the kitchen, sat on my lap, and proceeded to give me a through and wonderful kissing, then said "It really did turn me on, but you are a truly nasty boy! It was every bit as disturbing as Millie said!" and then she smiled wickedly. The timer dinged in the kitchen and she got up to finish off supper. She put everything out on the table and I joined her, and we had a wonderful 'King Ranch' casserole of chicken, cheese, tortillas, sour cream, tomatoes and jalapeño peppers, sort a Tex-Mex chicken lasagna. I was hungrier than I realized, and was soon completely absorbed in wolfing down my dinner.

Suzanne watched me closely as she ate, and when we finished I did the cleanup and put everything in the dishwasher. By the time I was done, she was standing in the bedroom door wearing some sort of lingerie thing that altered my circulation as soon as I saw it. I guess she was trying to position things before our discussion, too. I took off my shirt, picked her up and kissed her sweetly, and put her down on the bed, encouraging her to put her head on my chest, and/or play with my nipples. Surprisingly, she did, complete with another soulful look and her tongue stuck up against her upper lip. Damn, but she was playing all her cards tonight.

I just waited for her to begin. I knew she would. "Robbie, you know how I feel about you?" She almost never called me Robbie, and that put me on alert. "But how do you feel about me, really?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Women can be so dense sometimes! You should know that if I hadn't given you that 'dump me anytime for free' card when we first met, I would have already fallen for you hopelessly. But I am not sure how you really feel about me."

She looked funny, confused. "You saved my life, you idiot. How do you think I feel? I care enough about you to trust you with everything. I have no secrets from you, and I feel like I can tell you anything without worrying about my confidences being betrayed. That's why I need to tell you about the fantasies I have been having!"

I waited. She gathered her thoughts and began again. "You like the way my breasts look, right?"

Wow. Where did that come from? "I like the way you look in toto, Suzanne. Your looks and body are practically perfect!"

She smiled, and then tried to adopt a neutral expression. "But you like Lara's breasts, too. She must be a 38D, compared to my little 34C cups. Don't you like big breasts?"

Where was she going with this? "Of course I like Lara's breasts. You like them to!"

She laughed. "I do. I like that they are big and they fill up my mouth and my hands. Don't you like that, too?"

I was lost. "I like everything about Lara, just as I do with you."

She paused again, and then smiled. "But when you play with Lara's breasts, it doesn't mean that you think they are better than mine, or that you never want mine again because they are smaller, it's just that Lara's are a little bigger, and a little different experience, right?"

Logic told me to say yes, but something told me to keep my mouth shut.

Lara continued. "have you ever looked at a woman with really big breasts, like, say, 44DD, and a really big bubble butt booty call ass, and wondered what it would feel like to touch them, kiss them, suck on them, and maybe what it would feel like to pound up against that big thing?"

I knew I shouldn't but I was being honest, and said, "Yes, sometimes."

"But if you did those things, to satisfy your curiosity, and even if you really liked it and it really got you off, you still wouldn't want just that girl in the future, and not want Lara or me anymore, would you?"

Alarm bells were ringing in my head, but I was still not sure why. "I can't imagine not wanting either one of you, ever."

She smiled again. "I feel the same way about you!"

She paused, and then said, "Have you had a woman like that, Animal, with huge teats or a really big ass? Was it as good as you fantasized before hand? Did it get you off?"

Now I was in trouble, and I knew it. "And if I had?"

"You still came back to me didn't you? You didn't lose your feelings for me, even if you wanted to try something a little different for a little while?"

Oh Shit. I was speechless, but I knew what was next.

She looked a little guilty, and then started again, "You woke me back up, Robbie. I was shut down, shut off, and miserable and you made me alive and happy again. But you also awakened some fantasies. I never knew how much I liked being with other women, until you introduced me to Lara, and then Millie. I never knew how amazing being dominated and being completely submissive to a man could make me feel until you showed me. And now I am having some other recurring daydreams, and night dreams, about some things that I now realize that I want to try. And I promised you and myself that I would always be honest with you about sex. So that's what I am doing now."

I was thunderstruck. "What exactly do you want, Suzanne?" I was pole axed, and struggling to keep my head above water. Then I realized I did have one talent that might help me. I opened up my Suzie signal receiver, and tuned in, making a connection instantly. She was feeling guilt and excitement, humiliation and anticipation, all at the same time. I focused on her modulation, and saw her on her knees, looking up at two cocks, not just one, and one larger than the other.

I was watching for other images when she spoke again. "I want to get on my knees and have two cocks to suck!" She said, feeling better for having said it out loud. "I want to try out a really big one, too, to see how it feels. And I want to get it in the pussy and the ass from two real and warm cocks at once, not a cold plastic dildo. And I really, really want to get on my hands and knees and take one in my mouth and one in my pussy. I think about that all the time!"

Sure enough, her Suzie carrier served up the modulated images of just what she was describing, with the final scene of her making the 'push-me-pull-you" with a cock on each end sending her around the bend with excitement. The good news, if you could call it that, was that in all the images that I saw her project, one of the two dicks always seemed to be attached to me, and the other one was a larger anonymous dick with no face associated with it.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers