My Only Talent Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to talk again. "I just love it when eat me like this. You just seem to know just when to zig and just when to zag just right for me. Right there, Robbie! I think we should help out Stelsa and Günter out don't you?"

I started to move back a little to talk, but she used her hand to push my head into her.

"It's sort of like the modern version of that old O'Henry story about the wife selling her hair to buy for a chain her husband's favorite watch, while he sells his favorite watch to buy her combs for her beautiful hair? Except Strelsa and Günter don't really have to or buy or sell anything, they just have to make it their priority to allow the other one pleasure. Right?"

I somehow thought that was an invitation for me to speak, and I raised my lips from her lovely bush and drew a breath, intending to speak. It was not to be.

"There!" She pushed my head back into her. "Oh now that is good, Robbie! Right there! Oh that tongue of yours is so wonderful! So how should we go about telling Günter that you will do what he wants for Strelsa, and telling Strelsa that I will do what she wants for Günter?

I was about to say let's wait until after Christmas when we here from Nora because that might complicate things, but...

"Oh, baby, right there and a little harder! Oh Yeah! We also need to decide not just when to tell them and when we want to actually do things.

Some suspicious part of brain began to think I was being conditioned. A wonderful tasty pussy to eat, lots of praise for the way I was eating it, and a lot of presumptive closing by saying things that I could not speak to refute, which she would then remember as agreement. I had heard of operant conditioning, but I don't think this is kind of a box that Dr. Skinner used. It was certainly making my little bird brain peck, or my pecker hunt, or something.

I think you and Günter should concentrate on Strelsa first, so I can watch and anticipate what it would be like for me! Then later Strelsa and I can help Günter live out his fantasy. I am so glad you agree! Then perhaps we will see how liberated Strelsa is feeling about little old me!"

"Oh please do my little ass now! I just crave you doing that! Oh, Robbie!"

I was sure we would discuss this again, I was just not sure exactly when.

Thursday I ate a big breakfast, stocked several emergency rations in my back pack, and tried to hit the books. As I walked to my classes, the sky was full of helicopters ferrying people back and forth to the race track, and the streets were fuller than usual, with lots of visitors to town. I sent Ms Wyrickie a text telling her how to prepare for my visit later tonight, by kneeling behind the unlocked door like Lara had, but sans blindfold. I had given this scene some thought, and this was a very different situation, but I knew what I wanted to do.

Before I knew it, it was time to meet the limo downstairs. The same driver drove by to pick up Millie, and took us the same elevator entrance.

Erminia was waiting alone without the guards, and I had her pleasure Millie the same way as before, listening carefully for any arousal or guilt. She must have done her homework, because she was much more effective in getting Millie off, and I heard no hint of her own pleasure, just concentration on Millie. I was going to use a little distraction training. I took out the little leather whip, and said "trainee, you will continue to concentrate on pleasing your mistress, no matter what else is done to you!"

I popped the whip in the air, and she startled, and stopped her work on Millie for just an instant. I gave her a smart one on the butt. "Keep your focus! That sweet pussy is your world! You must please it no matter what!"

I began randomly whipping her, on the buttock, thigh, calf, and bottom of her feet, strong and soft and sometimes just popping the whip in the air. She began to ignore the whip.

Mille came again, and said "Oh, Ermie, so nice!"

I began popping Ermie a little more strongly, and she worked even harder to concentrate, and Millie popped another strong orgasm. Then I began hitting Millie too, and Erminia could not fail to notice that the strokes just added to Millie's pleasure. I wanted her to learn from Millie, to learn to associate the pain with stimulation and pleasure the way Millie did. The timing worked out serendipitously; Millie was just on the edge of coming, with Erminia sucking her clit, when one of my strokes caught Millie just right and she came, taken right over edge by the sting of the whip, and Erminia could not have failed to notice that, as Millie's glorious little squirt expressed itself into Erminia's mouth. I felt a little wave of pleasure from Erminia's Suzie for that instant, and then she forced herself to concentrate again. But the key finding was that I detected no guilt, just concentration. Maybe my plan was going to work.

I had Erminia rearrange herself for the spanking that always ended the session, and I used my bare hands on her, hitting hard but leaving my hand against her skin to touch and caress for just an instant before raising it to deliver the next stroke. She noticed, and her Suzie told me she was anticipating and enjoying that one instant of pleasure between strokes, without any guilt. It was another encouraging sign.

I had the limo driver drop Millie off at the Phi Phi house first, professing gallantry, but I really did not want her to tumble to my little evening scene with Ms. Wyrickie and Sarah. As we rode, for some reason I thought about Pavel, and his plans, I still had not figured out how he was going to pull it off with Sapiento under such a smothering security presence. I remembered my dad saying that the most important part of any sale was getting paid, and I guess that applied to kidnapping to. So follow the money, backwards. Pavel gets the money, via cash, wire transfer? How much? Sapiento is worth billions. But if they take Sapiento, then who has the authority with the bank? Erminia? Maybe not. Brujo Logoria? More likely, but how much could he authorize by himself?

Suddenly it hit him me in the face. The best way to get paid the fastest and the mostest was to snatch Brujo Lagoria and leave Sapentio in place to facilitate rapid payment! And Brujo was going to be at the tennis tournament tomorrow without Sapeinto. What could I do? Who should I tell? I told the driver I needed a detour and gave him the address for Suzanne's apartment, and told him to hurry.

.....

Dwight was getting bored, watching Suzanne read and study at her little desk, while she listened to Sir Edward Elgar's music. The good news was that in a little while she would stretch and shower and Dwight never got tired to seeing that. There was some noise out in the parking lot, and the external monitor showed a stretch limo pulling up right next to them. The plate recognition showed it to be one that sometimes carried the Gallos! A few seconds later the driver came up on the facial recognition list as one the Gallos had used before, and as Dwight watched the monitor, who should climb out of the limo but Robbie. An evening visit to watch the stretching routine perhaps, or to help with it? Dwight sure would be glad to help her out.

He looked up toward the door to her apartment, expecting to see Robbie going up the stairs, and then somebody banged on the door of the van!

.....

I saw the same cable truck in the parking lot at Suzanne's and banged on the door, and when it opened there was only one young guy inside, and I had seen him before. He was at the Driskill hotel political reception, I had seen him on campus in the parking lot near Suzanne's office, and I think I had seen him at least once at one of Suzanne's soccer games. He blinked at me in the streetlight's glare.

"Pavel's not going to grab Sapiento. He's going to take Brujo Lagoria so he can get paid faster!"

I saw recognition dawn in his face, almost immediately. He was quick on the uptake. "Roger" he said, and closed the door.

.....

The kid could be right. How had the scenario geeks missed this? They must have considered the other members of Sapiento's organization as targets, but why did they assign such a low probability to the main financial advisor? A quick text message to the junior member of the scenario analysis team put the question on the table.

Meanwhile, he was going to look at the coverage plan for that tennis tournament tomorrow a little closer. If he were Pavel when and how would he grab Brujo?

.....

The door to the van closed, and I couldn't think of anything else to do but get back in the limo. I wasn't about to go up to Suzanne's right now, and potentially have to explain where I was going next. So I told the driver to go back to the original destination: Ms. Wyrickie's apartment building. I sent Sarah a text saying that I was on the way, a little late, and not to start without me.

When I got to the building, Sarah was setting on the steps, wrapped up in full length Khaki raincoat and rain hat. She stood to greet me, and I surprised myself, and her, by putting my arms around her and kissing her fervently. Her Suzie said she like it a lot. Actually, I did too, and more than I thought I would.

"I sent Ms. Wyrickie some instructions, so she should be kneeling just on the other side of her door, and it should be unlocked. I am going to make her wait a long time before she gets any of the things she wants; so that when she gets it she will come like an explosion!"

She grabbed my ass. "That's very thoughtful of you, Robbie. What do you think she wants?

I gave her a leer. "I think number one on her hit parade is worshipping your lovely little snatch, a sentiment I can certainly understand!"

Lines like that normally turned Sarah off, but for some reason when Robbie said it, it burned into the pit of her stomach, and warmed her legs. 'So that's going to happen last?"

"Yep! I want you to be just as disdainful and superior as you were in class that one day. That seems to turn her on. I think she is a true submissive, and she can't let go and get off unless someone else is in control, and she has no responsibility. At first, let's tell her she is your robot, your drone, and that you are going to program and command her to do things, and that she must do them without hesitation. Then I am just going to do things to her, forcefully. Then I am going to make her watch me enjoy you, and then I will let her touch you. OK?

"Sounds like date night to me, sugar!" Sarah was putting on a causal face for Robbie, but she was more excited than she had ever been in her life. She felt flush, and she heard her pulse pounding in her ears

As we went up the stairs, Suzie signals burst forth from Sarah like a trumpet chorus. They were so strong it startled me. She had only sent what I was starting to call 'flirty' Suzie for me before, but this was 'fuck me hard now' Suzie, and a very insistent variety of that. And that is just what I was planning to do, after teasing Sarah and making Ms. Wyrickie watch. I pushed the door open slowly, and we say Ms. Wyrickie, naked and kneeling, about five feet in front of the door. She had her arms bound behind her with a scarf, as instructed. Her nipples were up and surround by goose bumps, her eyes were wide, her face was flushed, and she was already breathing rapidly. Suddenly another Suzie serenade, this one tentative and strangely sweet, hit my brain, blending and contrasting with Sarah's.

Sarah started to open her coat, but I caught her arm and stopped her. She stood still, and I walked over in front of Ms. Wyrickie. "Unzip me slut, using your teeth!" She quivered and tried to comply. She had to use her tongue to get my little zipper handle to flip up, so she could grip it in her teeth. Wonderful feeling, that. She pulled the zipper down slowly and then used her tongue to try to open the little flap in my briefs. I was already mostly hard, so there was some resistance, and she had to take the cloth between her teeth to open if enough for me to pop out. When I finally sprang free, she looked wide eyed, and gasped. Sarah did too. This was going to be fun. Wyrickie opened her mouth as if to take my dick into it, and I slapped her! Surprised them both, but the Suzie chorus sang a little louder.

"You are not qualified to suck my cock yet, slut! Sarah is going to teach you how a really hot woman should worship it! And you had better learn quickly!"

Sarah took her cue, and moved a little closer, then took off her raincoat. Wow. She had on the Playboy Bunny costume from the Halloween party, except there were no panties now, just garter belt and hose, and the top had cut outs for her nipples. It made the eye move instantly to her pussy and nipples, and my eye didn't want to leave either. She looked great. She had trimmed her bark brown pubic hair into a well defined little rectangle, but it was thick and bushy and curly and wiry, and her pink lips already protruded from it. It looked amazingly delicious. Wyrickie's eyes got huge, and she apparently shared my appreciation for it. My dick got harder and redder; a happy consequence of my improving conditioning and muscular development from all the running was that the blood supply to my dick seemed much more responsive and efficient.

Sarah took control. "You are going to be my robot, my drone, and by commanding you I will teach you how to suck a nice cock like that properly. Of course, with those thin lips and weak neck you won't be able to perform as well as I could, but at least you will be able to help get it ready for me!"

That sounded pretty good to me. I looked Sarah in the eyes, and pinged her with me sucking on those nipples. It seemed to me that they moved a little bit.

Sarah realized that she had just made a pretty boastful promise. She hadn't had that much experience sucking cocks. In fact, only with the one boyfriend that she had all through high school, and that just was just from senior prom night until she left for ESU. He came pretty fast, and she didn't really like it all that much, and he didn't reciprocate by eating her the way she wanted, either. But she wanted this cock. In fact, she was deeply sorry that Wyrickie was going to get it first. It looked warm and red, and Robbie legs and ass were wonderful, and he had already said he wanted eat her pussy. Boy did she want that too. But then she realized this was like a dress rehearsal. She would have to tell Wyrickie how to do a good job and sound like she really knew what to do, if she wanted Robbie to let her to it herself later. Luckily she had read all the articles in Cosmo, and had listened to lots of stories in her freshman dorm. She was going to make it so good Robbie begged for her to do it to him later.

"Use just your lips, slut, with your mouth closed, and kiss it all over. Smell it, concentrate on it!"

Wyrickie began to comply, but kept her eyes on Sarah the whole time, as if seeking her approval for what she was doing. She had my approval so far, and I was really interested to see how creative Sarah could be.

"All over, every little bit of it, and don't you dare forget his balls! See how different they smell?" Sarah found she was having no trouble describing what she herself wanted to do. "Look at the ridges and veins on it. You are going to trace those with your tongue in a few minutes and learn how they feel and respond to it. Look at that big tube running along the bottom. You are going to flick you tongue across it later, so learn well where it is. Now look at the little hole in the front. You are going to just barely stick the end of your tongue into it, not forcefully, but playfully, to pleasure it. That is also were your reward will appear, if you do things well enough. And when it does, you must treat it like the gift it is, and love it, taste it, suck it all out and swallow it! It's good for you, too, like vitamins."

Sarah was really doing a great job getting me up for this, and Wyrickie seemed to be enjoying herself too. She kept her eyes on Sarah, Sarah seemed to be looking only at my cock, and I was watching Sarah's eyes and listening to her Suzie signal, carrier and modulation. Sarah was really into my dick, and I knew that soon it was going to be into her.

Over about the next thirty minutes Sarah described, in intimate detail, just about everything I had even had done to my dick, or even ever thought about having done to my dick, and Wyrickie faithfully performed as directed. This lead to two major conclusions: first, I was just about to shoot; two, Sarah was really thinking about me shooting. I told her with my eyes and the quivering muscles in my legs, that my release was imminent, and she in turn directed Wyrickie to get it all and not spill a drop. I didn't have a several days of volume built up like my normal weekend routine, but when the first pumping spasm occurred, I was surprised at the force and volume. Wyrickie made a 'yumming' sound and swallowed lustily, and at that same instant a laser like and almost completely coherent Suzie signal burst forth from Sarah and rattled around my head, like aftershocks from firing a gun.

With startling fervor, Sarah shouted "Suck it, Bitch!" and grabbed the back of Wyrickie's head, and my ass, and pushed me all the way into that wet, wildly sucking mouth. I dutifully produced another impressive bolus, and Sarah shouted, "Don't swallow it all yet!" and for some reason, that set me on fire. I quivered like a rider up in the stirrups, and shot my final drops. Sarah groaned, and said, "Stand up!" and then kissed Wyrickie right on the mouth, sucking on her mouth like a wild woman, and tasting me. Her Suzie output rose to another level, and it was impossible to ignore, as it reached right down to my center of gravity.

Then she pushed Wyrickie back down, shoved her head back on my dick and said "Suck harder, slut, and clear out his tubes completely!" Now that was my kind of girl. I looked into Sarah's eyes and they burned into mine. She was on fire, too. After it was surely all sucked up and out, she said "Now take his balls into your mouth one by one, and gently suck and lick them!" Wow. Finally she moved Wyrickie's head around under me and said "Now lick that asshole, to show your devotion! Stick your tongue in it!" I was absolutely spellbound, by Wyrickie's work, and Sarah's direction.

Finally I was reaching the point of overstimulation. I grabbed Wyrickie's head and pushed her down to the floor, putting a foot on her neck and saying "You will have to be better than that next time! Sarah was giving you perfect instructions but you weren't carrying them out very well! She sobbed on the floor. I walked over to Sarah and kissed her again, then turned to Wyrickie. "Stay on the floor slut, and watch a man touch a real woman. Wyrickie sobbed again, but her eyes were glued to Sarah, and filled with lust. So were mine.

I kissed Sarah tenderly, gently caressing her back and pushing her breasts against my chest. She literally melted into me and I felt the heat of her skin wherever we touched. Her Suzie popped into my head like our nervous systems were directly connected, and I began to tune for maximum heat. Slowly, teasingly I kissed her all over, carefully avoiding her nipples, ass, and pussy, but really working over everything else. When I nuzzled her armpits it sent her Suzie screaming sideways, and tonguing her navel also brought a fine reaction. Soon her pussy began to gush and flow and her nipples were so hard and crinkly they looked like they might shatter. I was frantic to taste her.

I grabbed Wyrickie's head, gathered her hair up like a handle, and held it an inch from Sarah's sex. "You may not touch it, slut, but I wanted you to know what a really wonderful pussy smells like!" Her nostrils flared and she inhaled deeply, trying to collect every molecule she could. Her Suzie was a raspy mixture of signals for both Sarah and me, but mostly Sarah right now. After she drew two more deep and noisy breaths through her nose, I tossed her back on the floor, and said "Now stay, bitch, and watch quietly. This may take a while!"

1...345678