My Only Talent Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

"It's all true, beautiful, that's why it's so smooth!" I said.

Lara looked thoughtful. "So she is going to approach her time with us with the same vigor, rigor, and thirst for knowledge that she applies to all her school pursuits?" She paused, we nodded. "Nora's going to jump up and fuck our brains out, people!"

Suzanne looked smug. "She's a great cook, too!"

I was so happy I almost forget that the Candy issue was unresolved. Lara had not, but she changed the subject again.

"So, Robbie. What's the latest with Millie and Jay?"

"Seems to be going well. The families are bonded, and they are planning to get married his summer."

Both of them looked incredulous. Lara was surprisingly challenging. "We better get Jay some cruel shoes. He may be too nice a guy to be hard enough on Millie to get her off."

I felt pretty good about that. "I think he can do that." I decided to not use the breaking a horse analogy with this audience, nor the staked out mare. "But I'm not so sure about the politician thing. He is on his own on that one."

Suzanne snorted. "That might be a problem. Can you imagine if Millie got an internship in the White House? She would get wet walking in the gate, and do anybody from the advisory boards on up if they just stood still for few minutes. She would make Monica Lewinsky look like a girl scout!"

"I was totally forthcoming with Jay about that. He says he has a plan."

Suzanne shook her head. "I sure hope it works!"

Lara twisted her hair like a little girl until she was sure we were both paying attention to her. I was reminded of Peggy doing her Betty Boop thing. I got hard again.

Lara said, softly. "So I miss Millie, I really do. And I think y'all do too. I want to be at my best for Nora, don't you?"

We waited her out. She looked hot. "I think we need.....................another trainee! Sort of a 'practice squad' for Nora, don't you see?"

Suzanne folded her arms together in front of her and looked like she had caught Lara with her hand in the cookie jar. "Who did you have in mind, Lara?"

She paused and looked back and forth at us. We both knew, but we wanted her to say it.

"Candy!" She finally said. "Does she have the right personality to be a trainee?"

I gave them the one additional detail about what Candy had said to Orinda. Lara's face got red. "Sounds like we will have to come down on her hard to get her in line at first, but I think she has real potential."

Suzanne got her Dom look on her face. "Robbie, will you give her our proposition? Total obedience and devotion to us for three weekends? Anything we want, any way we want it? Hummm?"

"I will speak to her. But I want it to be clear. I am the Master. Of you all!"

They both smiled in faux fear. "Yes, Master! Suzanne smiled down at my growing erection. "Are you going to be hard on us Master?"

I sure hope so.

*******

My Tuesday - Thursday schedule was a little less hectic than MWF, but force of habit had me awake early, and hungry. I felt pretty good when first I awoke – until I tried to get out of bed. Every muscle north of my belly button shrieked in protest when I tried to move. Saskia's Monday muscle madness, plus all my exertions for Lara and Suzanne's benefit last night, had come home to roost. Saskia had certainly been successful in targeting the weak spots of my upper body, which apparently was every muscle I had there. My legs were simply sore, but by comparison to my arms and shoulders that was nothing.

I got out of bed slowly, planning every movement. Would a hot shower help, or a cold one? I tried it both ways and neither seemed to help much. Raising my hands above my head to shampoo my hair was torture. My normal routine of vigorous drying with a towel was out of the question. I rejected my normal tee shirt and opted for a button up one that I would not have to put on over my head. I sure hope this got better before Wednesday's 'full speed' workout. Ouch!

I stuck to the stairs instead of the elevator, but it was a real test of will. The cast of characters in the dining hall for breakfast was different from Monday too, and it included both Lizzy Faye and Orinda, seated together. I loaded up my tray (carefully) and sat down with them (tenderly).

Lizzy Faye was back in interrogation mode. "Well it's the man of mystery! Tell me, Robbie, are you dating my roommate now?"

Orinda looked a little uncomfortable. I just smiled. "She is a lovely young lady and I am proud to call her my friend."

Lizzy Faye was undeterred. "Friends with benefits?"

Orinda spoke up. "No, Lizzy. Just friends. Maybe you are projecting a bit, like the lecture in Psych yesterday mentioned?"

Lizzy Faye's face froze. Orinda had clearly struck a nerve. Interesting. I would pluck the same string. "Lizzy Faye, I do find you very attractive. But my social calendar is pretty full right now. Let's just keep it hold for now, shall we? Let the tension build and see what happens?"

Her jaw literally dropped, but she said nothing.

Orinda piped up again, wide grin on her face. "Maybe y'all could do laundry together again?"

Lizzy Faye kicked her under the table, and I made my slow and painful exit to brush my teeth and get my backpack. I had time between classes to work through some things and catch up, but you did have to be very prepped and ready to get your physics results complete during the allotted lab period. I felt pretty caught up early in the afternoon, and made my way (gingerly) over to the UDP house to see what was going on.

A bunch of guys were hanging out in the great room, shooting the shit: who had drop out of school for flunking classes, who broke up with who over Christmas break, changes of majors, one guy whose dad died of a heart attack, and two ESU SAE's that got killed in a single car accident on Christmas eve. Rumors of a new football coach in the offing, a sex scandal in the basketball program office, and a bunch of other apocryphal party stories of doubtful veracity. There was to be 'sock hop' style dance Saturday night at the UDP house, with attendance mandatory for pledges. The theme was rock and roll, ala the song "Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting" with open invitations to hot independent and unattached coeds very strongly encouraged.

Oiler came out and joined the group, and I got him to help me with the first chapter problems from math, and solicited his commitment for a little more help in that course this semester. My 'pledge trainer' joined in and said he would send me an email with some links to UDP frat history and famous alums that I had to study for a test just before spring break, and told me the chapter's expectations for the prank that we 'spring pledges' would have to devise to prove our worthiness. Professor Lillehammer was rotating out as our faculty sponsor, and our assignment was to prank the 'new guy', Professor Red "Rock" Tappert. He was a computer science guy with a PhD from MIT who had been teaching at Virginia Tech, and ESU offered him a full professorship and a research foundation of his own in order to entice him to Austin. I was supposed to do a little research to figure out how to really give him a worthy UDP prank style welcome.

At this point my favorite cook came out and announced the supper line was open: fried chicken, mashed potatoes, lima beans, collard greens, and banana crème pie. I knew it was a good idea to pledge UDP. It already felt like home here. As I walked back to the dorm I even noticed that my soreness had faded quite a bit. I suppose I was ready for another conditioning session, even at Saskia's 'full speed' pace. Wednesday evening I had the "Honor Roll" reception at six, and Thursday night was the 'co-op engineering' reception at Lillehammer's place, and then the dance on Saturday night. Dates to make, but first to sleep.

*******

Dwight got the job, to his new supervisor's great relief. Buck's had a full bar, and Roger Sherman took full advantage of it, suddenly in a celebratory mood. He didn't order any food, so it only took two drinks for Dwight to consider Roger 'over-served' and the steely eyed bartender was looking askance at them already. He began to talk a little too loudly about their mission objectives, and Dwight had to remind him of the standard opsec protocol. Bucks was not a good place to get loud, and Roger was not a fun drunk. Dwight had ordered a burger and put it on Roger's tab. Dwight was glad he had abstained from the booze, and also relieved that he got Roger into an Uber to take him home. Roger could make his way back to get his rent car later – he seemed to come here every night anyway.

Dwight drove back to the little house he had just moved into, shared with three other guys, none of whom were home right now. He had lucked into the place on the physical billboard at his new employer when he went in for his first interview. It was expensive because it was so close to the Stanford campus (you could see the SLAC site from one of the balconies), but nothing else about it justified its cost. At least he had an off street parking space. He got out his laptop and began further research on all the people mentioned in his offer letter and all the other stuff that came along with it. He posted his acceptance and began to build a plan for who to schmooze. He had kept his language skills off his resume, figuring it might be useful to eavesdrop surreptitiously in Mandarin and Shanghainese around the break room. He doubted he would encounter many conversations in Italian or Serbo-Croatian, but his Russian might come in handy.

It hadn't taken him long to move in – he was traveling pretty light on this trip, but he actually needed to acquire some more stuff to fit his own well-crafted legend. He had profiled a few of his target 'schmoozees' from their social media to learn their interests, and now he would look into their credit card records to see where they shopped, and when, so he could arrange to 'just run into them' at the right times and places. He sincerely hoped none of them played golf – he hated golf, but around here perhaps Frisbee golf was just as likely. Sometimes the credit card data turned up some interesting stuff – like weekly one night hotel stays pointing to an affair, or credit card balances climbing out of control pointing to a drug or gambling problem. One team of elves back at the agency was putting together a summary report covering all employees that summarized such potentially useful data, and another was looking into the company's vendors and investors.

He was only thinking about Carmencita these days, but he read somewhere that when you are not looking for women is when they find you the most interesting. One next door neighbor at the house that he met while moving in was a receptionist at a VC firm on Sand Hill Road, and she was quite obviously trying to hook Dwight up with her little sister, and the cute young waitress at the bagel shop nearest the house had put her phone number (along with a big flowery hand lettered 'Have a great day! Lisa' on Dwight's ticket yesterday morning. Where was she a year ago?

*******

I managed to survive my trial by Saskia Wednesday morning, at full speed, but was much too busy breathing and hurting to snoop her Suzie. I did have enough oxygen during the workout to notice that two of the other class members were incredibly fit looking women, who were struggling like I was to get through the routine. While I was toweling off after the workout, I thought one of them said to the other "that's him" but couldn't hear anything else. Friday we were going over into the bowels of Belmont Hall to do some more testing and 'strength work' rather than such intensive cardio. Any change of pace was welcome.

I made my way back the room and showered and headed out for Math. My diligence in doing and reviewing the first day's homework was reinforced - there was a pop quiz and I did fine, mostly because it was all stuff I had reviewed with Oiler last night. Physics and Embedded Systems were actually pretty cool. I came back to the dorm, recopied and improved my notes, and did the prep for Thursday lab in Physics. I texted Lara to make sure she could do the reception at the Lillehammer's, and told her I would call her tonight about what to wear. Since I knew both Lara and Suzanne had other plans for Saturday night, I decided to waste no time in going after Candy, and texted her about the sock hop dance at UDP, and that I needed to talk to her about something else.

She replied right away. "More training?"

"Perhaps a very advanced and stimulating course. You have the proper pre-requisites, but you must make a firm and irreversible commitment to advanced learning for several weekends. I won't be the only instructor."

There was a pause. "Will you promise to be firm for me?"

"Very firm, both in the physical and the metaphysical sense."

Another, longer pause. "Let's talk at the dance. I'll meet you Saturday at UDP at 8."

My mental check list moved down to Sunday. I guess I had a date for Sunday, all right. With Suzanne and a married woman, with her husband there to watch. I wanted wild college days, right?

I went to the early dinner line, making sure to have a full feed before the honor roll reception, just in case the appetizers were sparse or bad. Dinner was good, and I met a few interesting new dorm residents in the dining hall, without even listening for any Suzie signals.

I put on my slacks and blazer best and walked down the hill to the stadium, having to detour around the north end to get around to the club entrance on the eastern side. The University club décor was Longhorn everything – wall paper, carpet, and memorabilia on the walls and in display cases, burnt orange and white serving trays, the whole nine yards. The Dean was there, and he even knew who I was (shock) but very few other faculty members showed up, and few students that I knew. The appetizers were just barely. I made small talk with a few people who looked vaguely familiar and was ready to chalk it up as boring and leave early when the Dean cornered me and introduced me to a tall woman in her 40's that somehow reminded me of Elizabeth Ashcroft Knowles. Her face was just as plain, and she was taller, more muscular, and with very different coloring, but her eyes sparkled like diamonds and her look was confident and riveting.

"Veronica Tappert, Mr. Roberts. Pleased to meet you!" Suddenly a strong and raspy Suzie sounded, for me, and for the Dean, and the waiter with the appetizer tray, and the other three guys standing nearby. Whoa!

I was temporarily speechless. The brain between my legs took over and since the other one couldn't speak, and it ordered my arms to take her hand and kiss the back of it. The sudden connection made her Suzie signal seem so strong I felt like I had been Tasered by it.

"Oh, Dean Gregory. I think I am going to like Texas a lot!"

The Dean puttered off to make some more introductions. Talk was that he was about to be 'booted upstairs' into and overall university system administrative post and there was much speculation about who the new dean of engineering would be. Veronica took my arm and placed hers atop it like I was escorting her to a debutant ball, and steered me over near the window. It wasn't for the view of the soccer stadium or the snarled evening traffic on IH35, I was sure.

"I am so pleased to meet you, Mr. Roberts. I have heard a bit about you from my old friend Dorothy Lillehammer. As you may know, my husband is joining the faculty here this semester. He is very excited to be a full professor, especially at his age."

I got that Suzanne vibe, and knew I did not even need to draw a breath, as she was going to be speaking for a while.

"I have been accused of robbing the cradle, so I might as well tell you myself, my husband is only 23 years old." She looked at me expectantly.

I couldn't resist. "What's the big deal? You can't be more than thirty!"

She shivered with delight, and gripped my forearm as if she was going to climb me like a tree. "Oh I do like you! Shameless flatterers are often delightfully shameless in other areas." She gave me a very shameless look, then she continued. "Dorothy told me a little about your 'special project' for her husband's class."

I wasn't going to walk into that one. I just smiled.

"Your girlfriend made quite an impression on Professor Lillehammer. It looks like we might share an interest. I provide my husband with a certain amount of discipline, balanced with excitement and certain incentives. I like to think that's one of the reasons he has achieved so much. But I am always looking for ways to make things better for us."

I had a sneaking suspicion that discipline excited her husband, perhaps among other things. I had an idea about how to find out more.

"I am sure you could provide a lot of excitement, Veronica." I said with arched eyebrows. She bit her upper lip and drew in a big breath. I then did my best to tune her Suzie channels for historical black box data and fantasy images.

No effort was required. The images hit me like a ton of bricks. Her husband liked to watch. Veronica liked to put on a show for him. They were very well matched. But she needed some Texas based co-stars now. Wow!

She leaned in even closer. "I know I am extremely plain looking, Robbie. But there is nothing else plain about me!"

Once again I put my mouth in gear before fully engaging my brain. "Veronica, I have a good friend that is even plainer of face than you are, and she is one of the hottest, most sensual women on the planet. From the second time that I looked at her face, and every time after, I see her as a beautiful total gestalt of a woman, not just her outer packaging."

She leaned against me as if stunned, then kissed me gently on the cheek. "You are an interesting man! Let's talk more soon. I have to go work the room now."

She knew exactly where the windows and curtains were and the lines of sight to everyone else in the room. She slipped by me like a pickpocket and squeezed my butt for just an instant, pinching lightly with her fingernails. An electric current shot through me and my cock was instantly hard. What was I getting myself into here? What kind of pranks would her husband really enjoy?

*******

After a phone consultation, Lara wore a new outfit I had not seen before instead of the 'sex suit' that had made such an impression in Professor Lillehammer's office. I walked over to her building and we took my car, which was parked in her extra space, over to the reception. I stopped in the garage and just looked at her. The outfit was red, with a very modest high neckline that did less than nothing to hide her spectacular bra-less breasts underneath the thin fabric. From the waist down it was anything but modest, and combined two features I had never seen together before. It had slits running up the sides all the way from ankle to waist, flashing her legs whenever she moved, and making it impossible to know whether she had panties on or not. Then the dress narrowed dramatically to a little circle of fabric around her ankles.

This had the effect of calling complete attention to her ample ass, and the way she walked in short steps inside that little circle of cloth made her ass move all the more tantalizingly. Her blonde hair was up, up, up, bee hive style, and she had on red five inch heels that probably should have had a 'fuck me' logo stitched into the sides. Red lipstick in exactly the same shade as her dress, and pair of long diamond pendant earrings that somehow drew the eyes right to her breasts completed the picture.

She was almost seven feet of raw sex wrapped in a very pretty package, and if I let her walk down Congress Avenue she would have caused multiple traffic accidents. Watching her slowly lower herself into MY CAR was one of the greatest moments of my life.

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers