My Other Mother Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

She took my hand and held it in her lap, never looking away from the seascape before going on.

"It was like last time. I mean, it was like being in a gigantic warehouse crammed full of your love for me and I was at the middle. I stayed there for a little while, it was so nice, and I was so sorry when I had to leave. ... You're right. We have to slow down and take a look at ourselves. The kind of talk I mentioned in my note can't be done here and now, but I promise that you won't feel the way you have been when we walk out those doors."

"How- how long was I...?"

"Calm down, it was only five or six minutes. It's funny in a way, how I always knew you loved me, believed you when you said you trusted me, but until now I just never had the appreciation of seeing it from your point of view. You may not know this, but you're a lot like me. You'd do anything to make sure I'm okay."

"Well... I love you," I told her, calming down and turning back to the seascape. "When I said that stuff, I didn't mean that we can't be together anymore, I just meant..."

"I know what you meant now. Like I said, we should have done that a long time ago. Look, I'm sorry I disappointed you. I know how you feel about me, your respect for me and everything I said about whores. I know how you see yourself for what happened yesterday. (sigh) I promise to try to keep it down where my sexual wants are concerned, but you have to admit that a... a normal relationship between us will never really be possible, not for either of us and especially not now. Right?"

"Well, yes. I mean... if Roxy stayed, that wouldn't have bothered me from a sexual point of view and... Most of what happened yesterday makes me hard sometimes when I remember, but it's the feeling of who we are going to hell in a hand basket so fast... It's just..."

"You need to feel there's some control, not just in our lives, but within and between us."

"Yes. That's exactly it."

"We need to make it just you and me for a little while," she said, lovingly squeezing my hand for a second. "Just to sort of reset us with each other. Now, you know we'll want a playmate or two in the future and you definitely know how I feel about that, but we can talk about it and anything else we may desire then. How's that sound for now?"

"That sounds good," I said, a little surprised at how reasonable she was being.

"As far as the other goes... We'll both stop drinking as of now. We'll try to diminish the control of our parasites, as you call them, if only as experimentation as well as our own good, but there'll be times when we may choose to pick it up for whatever reason. That's something else we'll want to talk about. Is that good with you for now?"

"Yes. Umm..."

"What?"

"I don't want to see you turn into who you were when we first got here anymore than I want to see you turn into.... I believe what you said about her, you know. I just want you to be what you always were so I can be what I always was. And we can be together."

"It may not be as simple as all that. Not for either of us. Our sex lives alone will probably make that impossible, not to mention our experiences with the pigs after your father... left. Sweetie pie, I know I sort of scare you in a way. I found that inside you and it made me feel ashamed and horrible. You see me as unstable and, if anything, that's what I'll be trying to correct in myself for you. Even beyond my perversions, I don't want you seeing me that way."

We continued to stare at the painting as we spoke in mutually quiet tones. I'd noticed there was a schooner far on the horizon, tiny in its proper perspective amongst the distant waves, and I wondered if that was what she was looking at.

"We both have a lot to work on," I said.

"Yes. Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go get a room for a little while before we go?"

" ... Seriously?"

"Yeah. You're right, we should talk some more before we leave. Just so we're happy when we do, right? Plus, we're both short on sleep and it's better that we're rested up. We have a long drive ahead."

"How are we gonna get a room without a credit card?"

She finally looked away from the painted seascape and at me. Looking back, I found her with a genuine, loving smile that even her eyes participated in. I returned it, looking closer and feeling something of the person my mother used to be with that exciting, tricky edge of the parasite's gleam in her eye.

 

Part 4

We found a convenient, nice enough motel close to the highway and got checked in, Mum proving the usefulness of the parasite in the face of no credit cards by nudging another arriving guest outside. He, a man in his late forties, looked as tired as his wife and two kids, probably just having come off the highway, the four of them readily falling to Mum's sympathetic and insidious approach.

They paid for our room and we followed them upstairs, Mum looking back at me with a wink as she clutched the laptop bag and our room key. I smiled back with a smaller bag that held a change of clothes for her, again truly impressed with her ability.

Once in our room, the laptop bag safely locked in the room's safe, we talked. She spoke more of the things she'd learned from Marie and we settled on some loose rules regarding the nudge for both of us while keeping in mind certain earlier voiced necessities, such as our stay at the motel. In these cases, we decided that she, being the stronger and more adept, would be the one to do the deed, at least for as long as the ability lasted after the booze we swore off began leaving our systems.

Our overall conversation was very open and relaxing, honest and natural as we sat on the bed together, sometimes stroking each other's hair or arm and trying to cement our new understanding. She'd taken a shower and 'remade' herself before donning a thin, satiny summer dress of white covered in pinkish red roses with their darker leaves, the stems ironically complete with thorns. The hemline stopped almost halfway to her knees, the cut snug, but her upper body was covered by a short pink sweater that I'd once seen Roxanne wearing. It's bottom two buttons fastened, the upper edges of it stayed spread around the outside and bottoms of her jugs and, being for the smaller woman Roxy was, did nothing to conceal the plunging neckline and the view of the insides of her breasts the dress offered with its narrow straps tied behind her neck.

"I hope you don't mind me talking about this, sweetie pie, but..."

"Go ahead."

"Well... when I saw you standing there with your cock in your hand after I was done with Vivian that first time... oh, I felt so good."

"I know. And when you just stood there while I held your skirt up so everyone could see. I almost came right then and there."

"You should have cum on me, everyone else was."

"Believe it or not, I was treading with some caution," I revealed with a short laugh as I massaged her calf.

"Like when you were watching Frank fuck me while you jerked off?" she grinned.

"Oh, look... that was so good. The look on your face."

"I would imagine." she laughed. "I couldn't believe it myself. Just the thought of you watching that, when they pulled my tits out and they all just... Oh my, that really did it for me."

"Me too. I was remembering what you said about that psychological turn on and satisfaction at the time, cause wow, did I get it."

"Heh. Yeah... Ummm..." she dithered in a lower tone.

"Okay, what?" I asked, a little warily.

"Well, you might get mad."

"I won't get mad."

"Alright, I'm just going to say that sometimes a last hurrah is a good way to quit something."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning... there's four people next door whose doors are already wide open."

"Oh, Mum."

"I'm just saying that it might be interesting to get their take on what happened yesterday." she assured with a teasing laugh.

"What!? No way!"

"I'll tell them all about how you pulled my skirt up and showed all those guys my panties," she grinned wickedly.

"Yeah, I'll tell them how you were begging me to fuck you harder," I joked.

"Great!" she agreed, hopping off the bed and approaching the adjoining door to our benefactor's room.

"Mum, no, I was just joking!"

"Your cock is hard," she teased, opening the door on our side before raising her brow at me.

"Well, yeah, we were just talking about- Mu-um!"

She laughed happily, wickedly and observed, "You're horny from talking about what happened yesterday. Well, here's a great opportunity to have some more fun and, like I say, since we'll be slowing down after this, it'd mean a whole lot to your perverted mum to have a last hurrah."

"Oh god, Mum," I sighed, unable to keep the smallest grin from my face at her excitement.

"C'mon. Think of the possibilities," she teased, licking her lips.

"I don't know, Mum. I mean they're a family and it seems kinda-"

"Don't tell me you didn't notice Mona's tits. And Amber's ass in that cute little skirt?"

Of course I'd noticed both those things and a hell of a lot more. Again, I'm a pervert and Mum's other son is a lot more in tune with that.

"I know you want to. Just imagine what all could happen."

"Well... what are you gonna do?"

"I'm afraid there's only one way to satisfy your curiosity on that, hon," she teased.

"Oh my god..."

"Pleeeeease?" she begged with a wide, hopeful smile while bouncing up and down a little, her beautiful tits jiggling in the braless restraint of her dress. "Just for Mummy?"

I was torn.

"Hey, why not use up the last of our strong influence with a bang, right? We'll pour the booze we have left down the toilet before we leave. Alright?"

We gazed at each other, she smilingly positive and hopeful with sparkling, lovely eyes while I remained unsure.

"You want to," she stated. "You can't resist."

" ... Alright," I gave in with a smile.

It was hard to deny her, especially when she was in a good mood and it was the last hurrah and I did want to.

"Yaaay!" she happily exclaimed. "Okay, their name is Driscoll. There's Bill, his wife Mona, Dan, their twenty year old son, and Amber, their daughter. She's your age."

"How'd you get all that?"

"I'm very personable."

"Huh. Okay, what do I do? Should I change or something?"

"No, you're fine."

"Should we ply them with liquor, or-?"

"They don't need it, believe me," she assured as she rapped three times on their door. "Just come here and put a smile on, I'll take care of the rest."

"That's what I'm worried about."

"Excited about, you mean. I know how your- Oh! Hi, Bill!"

"Hi, Kathleen," Bill grinned, struggling not to look down at the big tits that Roxanne's sweater showcased so well.

He was a bit wiry, but not thin, just less than six feet tall, wore light blue dress pants and a white golf shirt. Despite his salt and pepper hair, he looked to be in somewhat good shape and, by his accent and demeanor, I guessed him to be from the States, possibly Toronto. Of course, his gaze had that look of a parasite victim, the door of his will left wide open while he'd been going about his business as usual.

"I just wanted to thank you again for your assistance," Mum practically gushed.

"Oh, it's no problem. The important thing is that you cancelled your card before whoever stole it could ruin you."

"Tell me about it. Oh, how rude of me, I haven't introduced you to my son, Steven," she said as I walked up beside her.

She went through the formal bit as we shook hands, nodded and smiled at one another, then, almost making me laugh out loud at her nerve, she said, "Invite us in and let us enjoy you and your wonderful family for a little while."

"Kathleen, you and Steven should come on in here, enjoy me and my wonderful family for a little while."

"Why thank you, Bill. That's a splendid idea and very good of you to offer. We'd love to, wouldn't we sweetie pie?"

"Uh huh."

Mum and I entered and formal, yet open and friendly introductions were carried out before we all found a seat.

Mona at first appeared to be a rather plain woman but, upon closer inspection, was actually quite attractive and would probably present quite a picture had she not been travelling all day. Her build was somewhat like Mum's with curvy hips and a bust line almost as large, dark green eyes nicely complimenting her almost black, shoulder length hair. In a knee length, billowy white skirt that suggested pleasing curves almost as well as the short sleeved, pea green pullover she wore, she was friendly like her husband and I wondered how much of this was due to the effect of the Jedi spell.

Amber was definitely a hot little thing. She was dressed in a blue halter top, its spaghetti straps as thin as those of her white bra, and a black, loose fitting skirt that reached halfway to her knees. Her build took after her mother's with nicely developed hips and breasts, Mona more so, but neither as pleasingly as Mum. Also like her mother, she had dark hair, almost black, but with deep brown eyes like her father. She was firmly in the grip of Mum's Jedi spell as the rest of her family was.

Dan seemed pretty cool. He was friendly like his father but, like his sister, took more after his mother in facial features with his father's body type. He was dressed in jeans and T-shirt, more or less like me, although my clothes differed in the sense that one could almost see the trauma they'd been through in the rat infested cellar where I'd briefly worked. I watched him ogling Mum's cleavage whenever he had the chance out of the corner of my eye.

It turned out they were from Oregon, on the way to Prince Edward Island to attend a wedding of some removed family as an excuse to get out of the house for a while on a vacation with some kind of destination.

Bill and Mona sat together on a short couch of soft, wine coloured upholstery while Mum sat in an armchair placed at a right angle to the couch. The three adults sat conversing as though they'd been loosely acquainted for years as Dan and Amber sat on one of the king sized beds in the room, alternately watching the television and paying loose attention to the conversation. I occupied the other bed by myself, observing with the expected, but minor stomach cramp of nervous excitement.

"Oh, I know," Mum laughed knowingly. "You can't imagine how Steven was in school. He didn't make it easy for me on the PTA, I can tell you, but I can't imagine a daughter."

"Amber's not so bad outside of how she lets her social life interfere with her studies," Mona revealed, "but that's true of both of them."

"It's her dating I worry about," Bill said.

"Yes," Mum smiled, her legs crossed, bared upper thighs attracting the male eyes in the room, "that'd be my worry as well, considering the way some young women act. Not just young women, either."

"I think Bill worries about that a bit too much," Mona voiced, glancing at her husband. "I think that's natural for a father, but Amber's a good girl."

"Well, they're both very beautiful." Mum complimented, flashing her warm smile when the younger Driscolls looked at her with pleased grins. "I suppose it's not surprising, considering the attractive couple their parents are."

Bill and Mona also grinned, proudly if a little vacantly, as they found Mum's eyes.

"Ummm... you know," my other mother dithered as her smile became alluringly devious, yet somehow reassuring at the same time, "we're all adults here and... I don't think the kids need to be shielded from conversation of a more... adult level. You two agree, don't you?"

"Well... we've always been quite open with the kids," Mona admitted.

"God knows you have to be these days," Bill commented.

"Oh, absolutely," Mum agreed. "So, you two won't be uncomfortable about anything that's said between the six of us and no topic of conversation will be seen as off limits."

"No, I don't... no, any topic of conversation here is fine with me." Mona confirmed as Bill shook his head in support of his wife's words.

"Kids," Mum said, grabbing their eyes as she had their parents. "Nothing said here will upset or offend you."

"Not me," Dan informed her.

"Me neither," Amber put in.

"In fact, there's no need to feel too uncomfortable about anything that happens between the six of us at all," Mum determined. "Is there?"

"None whatsoever," Bill seconded while his family shook their heads, showing they had no problem with this either.

"Oh, good," my mother said. "Because sometimes it's nice to compare notes, especially on things like parenting, growing up, family dynamics and the like and... well, sometimes that kind of conversation can become sexual. The four of you will be just fine with it, though."

They all smiled, nodding or vocalizing their agreement with her, neither Dan nor Amber paying any attention to the television now.

"And if our conversation excites you, if you should get, ummm... horny... Well, that's alright too, because we're all adults here and we all love each other very much. Right?"

Once more, the Driscolls easily agreed.

"Sooo... Mona, I'm curious as to why you feel Amber's such a good girl. I mean, you can never tell what kids get up to once they leave the house."

"We raised her well and I trust her," she replied with a confident smile.

"What about Dan?"

"Well... boys are a bit more..." Mona trailed off.

"A bit more what?" Mum asked, that smile of hers becoming a bit of an expectant leer. "Go ahead and say what you want, Mona."

"Well, they're naturally more... horny. And curious."

"Curious? Like how?"

"Curious about women. They want to see women's bodies and... do things with them."

"They do tend to be quite perverted little animals at times, don't they?" Mum chuckled.

"Oh, yes."

"I know. And how they do like to see women's bodies. They can be very... brazen about it too," Mum said, glancing at me. "Not long ago, my Steven asked me to lift my shirt so he could see me in my bra."

(oh my god!)

They all looked at me and I felt myself flush rapidly as I stared incredulously at Mum.

"You're kidding," Mona almost whispered.

"No, not at all," Mum replied as Bill glanced at her cleavage. "He's quite the horndog. Anyway, I didn't think it would hurt, sooo..."

"You... you showed him?" Mona asked.

"Well, it was only my bra. I mean, it was kind of see through so he sort of saw my nipples and all, but I figured it was normal. Actually, I was quite flattered."

"Mum..." I tried to caution in a low, embarrassed tone.

Ignoring me, she added, "Then he wanted to see my panties."

"You... didn't show him?" Mona incorrectly assumed.

"It wasn't that big a deal. Yes, I gave him a good look and he liked it. I must admit that I did as well."

"Oh my..."

"That's what I thought at first," Mum chuckled. "But I think it's natural for boys to want to see their mother like that. And their sister, if they have one. Dan, have you ever been curious about your mother's body? Your sister's? Be honest now."

Dan looked at Mum while everyone else took their eyes from me (thank god) and put them on him as he hesitated, but answered, "Well... yeah."

"Both of them?"

"Yeah," he answered, turning as red as I probably was and glancing at his father.

"Ohh... Danny boy..." Mona admonished with an expression of denied curiosity in her features as she stared at him.

Both Bill and Amber also stared at him, Amber looking like she was trying to stifle a giggle while Bill didn't seem to know what to say or think.

"Those forbidden thoughts never go away, either. Do they, Bill?"

"Huh?"

"Have you ever... wondered about Amber?"

Bill squirmed slightly as his family now regarded him, but he looked at Mum and answered, "Well... yeah. I mean, look at her."

"Oh, indeed," Mum said. "She's very attractive and it's quite natural for you to think the things you sometimes do of her."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers