My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David filmed Leigh as she stood with her legs wide apart, hands on hips in the centre of the room. She pointed to several men in turn, curling her index finger in an invitation for them to approach. They gathered around her, many hands mauling her body, pinching her nipples, squeezing her ass and jostling to probe her pussy and tease her clit. Tongues explored her mouth, ear lobes and neck. Cocks rubbed against her from every angle, sliding up the crack of her ass, across her thighs and into her hands. Cock followed cock into her hands and she jerked the huge, hard poles that seemed to be everywhere. Two men lifted her up and spread her legs wide enabling a third to fill her with his massive erection.

Vera crawled on her hands and knees to the men waiting their turn and kept them hard with her mouth and hands. Each man had a few minutes fucking my wife then she was put down and the attention turned to Vera. As Vera received the same treatment, Leigh serviced the waiting men from her knees and directed their cocks into Vera's waiting pussy. It was never empty for more than a few seconds and Leigh was mauled and fingered the entire time. Vera and Leigh lay on the floor a few feet apart and were mounted immediately. Men kneel around them jerking off as our wives did their best to help them. The men rotate until all have enjoyed our wives hands and pussies. They move to their hands and knees and are fucked from behind while cocks vie for their mouths and rub across their faces, backs and necks.

A table stands in front of the window and our wives are taken over to it. Leigh lies on her back and Vera, on all fours, straddles her face. A cock enters my wife's pussy at one end of the table while Vera sucks another at the opposite end. The men pound into Leigh one after the other and her wet cunt is mercilessly fucked by all nine men. Vera chokes on cock after cock and grinds her pussy into my wife's face. All the while David is moving about with his camera. The men start to ejaculate and cum splashes all over and into our wives. David's camera zooms in and out to record our wives covered and filled with cum.

The men leave and after the gals have freshened up we sat on the sofa and watched what David has filmed. It made us very horny and after a half hour of swapping wives, I flooded Leigh's pussy with cum.

At 9:45 on Saturday morning Terry arrived with seven other black men. Within ten minutes cocks are in our wives mouths and hands. They were both dressed as schoolgirls and the scene of them being methodically fucked from behind while their pigtails are pulled was particularly erotic. The three-hour session ended with them lying head to head with the men standing over them and jerking off onto them.

We drove to a nearby town on Saturday evening for a birthday dinner for Leigh. David had promised her a special treat for later but refused to divulge any further information. Vera drove back to the house while David and I played with Leigh in the back seat. Her clothing was more than a little dishevelled when we exited the SUV and walked up to the house. Before Vera had closed the door David ushered Leigh onto the sofa. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Leigh spread her legs and pulled her thong aside for David to sink straight into her. Vera stroked my erection as we watched until they both had powerful orgasms. He rolled off and Vera said to me, "You're next, it's her birthday!"

Leigh lay heaving slightly from her climax. Her legs were still spread and cum ran from her well-drilled pussy. I quickly stripped off and added my load to David's.

"Well that was a surprise! Taking me like that, I still have all my clothes on and I've been screwed twice. Seriously, thank you all for a lovely birthday.

David looked at his watch and announced, "You're surprise will be here in twenty minutes. I suggest you freshen up and put on something very naughty."

"What do you mean?" she said, looking first at David then Vera and finally me. We shrugged our shoulders in ignorance. David followed with, "You'll see, now off you go...twenty minutes!" With a puzzled but excited grin she made her way upstairs.

David had a devilish smile on his face but gave nothing away as he opened a bottle of wine and filled our glasses. "We actually have about forty minutes," he grins, "Cheers!"

It took my wife thirty minutes to return and she looked stunning. She had chosen a deep pink, open-cup bustier with matching thong and black fishnet stockings and high heels.

"Very nice," commented David as he handed her a glass of wine, "just a few minutes 'til your treat arrives." I just smiled and gave her a wink.

We saw the headlights flash across the window as a car pulled up outside. David headed for the door and there's tension in the room as we wondered what he was up to. Leigh was toying with her glass, looking deliciously sexy and a little apprehensive as David opened the door.

"Welcome! Nice to see you, I've heard a lot about you from Leon. Our birthday girl is through this way," we hear David say.

He entered the room with a tall, slim man with very dark black skin. "This is Ngoma," he announced and with a sweep of his arm he introduced us, "This is Vera, Evan and our birthday girl, Leigh."

We learned his family came from Senegal when he was three months old and had a certain talent that Leigh would soon experience.

Ngoma held his hand out to my wife and she is helped her out of the chair. He holds her close, caressing the small of her back then gradually moved to her shoulders and neck. He stared intensely into her eyes then slowly moved his head forward and they kissed, gently and tentatively at first but soon their tongues are probing and entwining as excitement and passion build. He mouths her exposed breasts and his hands move to her behind, roving over the luscious mounds, squeezing and teasing. He pulls her closer into him and I know she can feel his cock and wonder if it is bigger than the ones she has already had inside her. He moved her backwards toward the chair, breaks their embrace and kneels before her. His tongue explores her navel as he carefully lowers her thong allowing her to step out of it. With slow, sensual movements he makes his way down to her pussy and she opens her legs to accept him. He continued to caress her body; from ankles to breasts and hard nipples. She holds his head with both hands as he excites her clitoris and she moans and flings her head back. After a while Ngoma stands and asks Leigh to sit down. He spreads her legs over the chair's arms, exposing her pussy and his tongue continues to probe and tease until she squirms to a strong orgasm. He stands and removes his shoes and socks then unbuttons his shirt revealing his lean, toned upper body. When he takes off his pants the bulge beneath his white thong confirms that she is about to experience the biggest and thickest cock yet. He steps closer and invites her to take his thong off. She bites down on the corner of her lip as she leans forward and slowly lowers the tiny piece of material. His long, thick cock hangs down, semi-hard. The shaft is jet black while the knob is a dark reddish brown and heavy balls hang loosely in a huge ball sack. Leigh reaches out with both hands, touching it lightly at first, as if it were fragile, almost as if it wasn't real. She lifts the massive cock with one hand and fondles his balls with the other, gently squeezing one nut then the other before mouthing and sucking them as she jerks the monster above her head with both hands. His dick grows to an incredible length and girth as her small, delicate hands work their magic; it's so thick her fingers can't reach around it.

She has to open her mouth very wide just to accommodate his knob and after a few gentle sucks she flicks her tongue over it. His piss hole is very large and she pays special attention to it, stiffening her tongue to reach inside and tease it. With her mouth open as wide as it can go she moves her head quickly back and forth over his dick that now looks like a giant nightstick. She slurps, gurgles and chokes, saliva drips from her mouth and less than half of it is down her throat. My cock is rigid thinking about it in her pussy.

David, who has been filming all of this, asks Ngoma to step back for a moment and model his endowment. He films it from long and short range and from several angles then nods that he is satisfied. Ngoma turns back to Leigh and positions her ass on the edge of the chair. Her pussy is sopping wet and bright pink as his big dick rubs over it, spreading her labia lips apart. She whimpers quietly in anticipation of what is to come, her hand caresses his cock as it moves across her clitoris and onto her stomach. Her words are muffled coos that taper off, "Yes...yes...ooh...please...yes...ooh yes...ooh." Ngoma holds his massive dick and pushes the knob into my wife. She sucks in her breath and lets out an, "OOH," and he moves further into her pink wetness. His strokes lengthen and his cock glistens with pussy juice as he plumbs the depths of my wife's vagina. With each down stroke she moans, "Yes, ooh or fuck." Her legs flail about helplessly as he drives into her and keeps it there for several seconds, throbbing and pulsing deep within her. He lifts her legs over his arms and really gives it to her hard. David lies on the floor and films from close in as the cock, shining with pussy juice, plunges down again and again. Leigh screams and moans uncontrollably each time the huge dick buries inside her. After a tremendous fucking Ngoma pulls out and stands up. David focuses on my wife's wide open pummelled pussy as a stream of orgasmic fluid flows down between the cheeks of her ass.

"Come," Ngoma says and holds his hand out, "we'll finish on the bed." Leigh stands and they kiss again then she grasps his long pole and heads for the stairs. David films as she leads him up by his cock and we all follow. She sinks to her knees sucks Ngoma's cock and he asks for two towels. Vera delivers them and Leigh lies on the bed. He places one towel under her ass and the other under her head. She willingly opens her legs wide and his tongue goes to work once more and rapidly brings her to an orgasm. Ngoma mounts her and she is fucked to distraction again. She loves his huge cock drilling deep into her with powerful thrusts that bring her one orgasm after another. She paws at his back, clutches his ass and pulls her legs back as far as she can as the gigantic, jet black cock hammers into her with a wild ferocity.

Ngoma begins to encourage my wife, "Yes...yes...give it to me baby...give it to me, here it comes."

Leigh screams as he ejaculates and his sperm flows out of her pussy like a river soaking her thighs and ass and gathering on the towel. Suddenly he pulls out and kneels over her face and masturbates. The first spurt splashes across her chin, nose, left eye and into her hair. It is followed by several more powerful bursts that crisscross her face. She opens her mouth and more loads of cum fire over her lips and down her throat but he is still not finished. He ejaculates over her tits then mounts her again and cums again inside her. He finally withdraws and rubs his cum-covered cock over her face and into her mouth. She lies with her legs wide open, covered in cum and breathing convulsively, his seed runs onto the towel from her pussy that is convulsing also.

After Ngoma leaves, his job more than well done, Leigh showers and joins us for a nightcap. "Wow, that was some birthday present!" she exclaims, "That will be hard to beat; I've never seen so much cum from one man, he almost drowned me!"

David then explained his surprise. Ngoma was one of those rare individuals who produce far more sperm than the average male and knew my wife would enjoy that in addition to his really big cock. For the rest of the evening Leigh couldn't wipe the 'Cheshire cat' smile from her face.

Vera turned to David and said, "After seeing Ngoma I hope you know what I want for MY birthday!"

"Had enough?" I ask as we pull the covers up on the bed.

"For now," she whispers, "but there's always tomorrow!"

We had a lie-in on Sunday; no one was expected until 2:00pm. David had told me that he expected a large number of guys today. I wanted to try my hand at filming something I had fantasized about that involved Leigh and a group of black guys and after breakfast, I ran my idea passed David. He thought it would be fun and the location was perfect so we drove into town and picked up a few items I would need. I knew where and how I wanted to film and by lunchtime we had set up the props.

At least twenty guys arrived at 2:20pm, some I had seen before the previous two days. I gathered everyone together and explained my ideas then we went outside to view the locations. Back in the house the girls went upstairs to change and the guys got naked. Again, Leon amazed us with his contacts, the men are fit and big dicks hang between their legs. I chose two guys for the opening scene which would feature Leigh and two guys with especially large dicks who agreed to be in the final scene.

Vera and Leigh joined us and are wear identical outfits; black leather half-cup bra and garter belt, black nylon stockings and high heels. The men stare and many get hard and I can see the gals are going to get more than enough cock today. It takes several minutes for everyone to take their places but we are now ready to go.

The camera winds its way through a thick forest of pines. The trees thin out and a rocky outcropping can be seen some distance ahead. Someone is standing there and as we approach the figure is that of a scantily-clad woman tied to a frame of driftwood that has been driven into the ground at the base of the rock. Her legs are spread apart and secured with ropes at her ankles. Her wrists are tied to the frame with the palms facing outward beside her thighs. There are ropes hanging on the frame beside her suggesting someone else has been tied there. The camera zooms in on her spike heels, then moves up her stocking-clad legs to the naked flesh between stocking tops and garter belt then on to the exposed pussy with swollen lips and the blonde triangle of hair resting above. From the garter belt the lens focuses on her breasts and hard nipples. Her slender neck is framed by flaxen hair and her sensual lips are parted slightly and painted with blood red lipstick. She stares into the lens, her eyes wide and wild and she cries out. The camera goes out of focus and she is gone. When focus returns she is still there but now black men stand on either side of her. Each hand is now clasped around a long hard cock and the men thrust back and forth, their knobs rubbing through her hands and onto her bare thighs. Black hands are busy between her legs and her nipples are tongued and bitten. One of the men stands in front of her and guides his erection into her. He fucks her with long deliberate strokes for a few minutes then his partner takes his turn. The ropes are untied and she is forced to her knees and both men fuck her mouth. They stand her up and, holding her arms, lead her down a path. They stop to fondle her again and place her hands around their dicks and force her to masturbate them. A garden area is reached and a house can be seen in the background. Naked black men stand in a semi-circle behind a table on which a black-haired woman lies surrounded by four men. Her legs are over the shoulders of one man, his thick dick ramming into her as another fucks her throat. Two men stand either side of her and she jerks them. The blonde is forced over the table and several men gather and feel her ass and finger her pussy before she is turned over to lie beside the black-haired woman. The men back off and the two women lie ravaged and exposed on the table. Someone orders them to open their legs wide and finger themselves then a man approaches holding two thick, long cucumbers and hands one to each woman. Nothing is said but the women know what is expected of them. All the men watch and masturbate as the women ease these natural dildos past their labia lips and into their vaginas. Excitement builds among the men as the cucumbers pump deeper and deeper. Squelching sounds are heard and the woman can't help but climax with a mixture of cries and moans. The black-haired woman shrieks and removes the cucumber and squirts into the air before plunging it back in again.

Some men have watched long enough and move to fill the women's mouths with their erections and paw at their breasts. They grab the women's legs and pull them back, ankles almost touching their ears. Screams of orgasm after orgasm fill the air and pussy juices squirt freely. Two men lubricate their stiff dicks with KY, take hold of the cucumbers and ram them in and out roughly. They push their erections into the tight, hot asses of the women who are now being fucked vigorously in every orifice. Sperm gushes down their throats and into their asses. The cucumbers are discarded and the women are picked up and carried across the lawn and laid over two rain barrels lying on their side. Their mouths are quickly filled again as I train the camera on their bottoms. They are fondled and slapped before being fucked from behind with a savage urgency. The men line up to take their turn, many going from one line to the other and back again. All holes are available and the men use all of them.

They are carrying out my instructions very well. I want the women to be used in a frenzied fashion, their mouths filled with cock and their cunts and asses constantly being fingered, licked or fucked.

From the barrels the two women are carried and set down on the cocks of men lying on the grass. First I film the blonde's pussy sliding over a massive black cock then pan to record the other woman squirt as her excited pussy accepts a rock hard dick followed quickly by another in her mouth and one in her ass. The blonde is turned around to face the man's feet and he pulls her backwards. Another man positions himself over her and pushes his cock in beside the first cock. As both dicks fuck her pussy, two more ram into her mouth. This goes on for a while with the men changing places and moving the women about onto different cocks and positions.

The last but one scene takes place on the deck at the back of the house. Earlier, David and I brought down a mattress from one of the beds and placed it at the edge of the deck. We covered it with plastic sheeting then secured bed sheets on top. It was the perfect height for the men to stand and fuck our wives. The women are brought to the deck and lie down on the mattress side by side. The men line up in front of the women to await their turn. As soon as a man ejaculates he steps aside and another takes his place. I film the different ways the men fuck the women; some spread the legs wide, others drape each leg over a shoulder or move forward forcing the legs around the woman's head. I film from different angles, showing gaping, wet pussies and loads of sperm spilling from them. When the last man finishes I record the women lying with their legs spread wide and their open pussies overflowing with cum. Just when they believe the ordeal is over, two men with huge erections appear and force the cucumbers into their used pussies. They pound them in and out, in and out with fast, deep strokes. I move in for close-ups as they slowly take them out; first the dark-haired woman then the blonde and focus on their engorged pussies. The women are brought to their feet and marched across the lawn to the path. As happened to the blonde on her journey from the rock, the men take pleasure in smacking their asses and feeling their tits and pussies. They stop and make the women jerk their giant poles and kneel to suck their cocks. When they reach the driftwood frame the men tie their captive's hands above their heads. They lift the women's legs and ram into them until they ejaculate. Their legs are spread and ropes secure their ankles and the men leave. I focus on the two women and their ravaged bodies and cum that drips from their pussies onto the sand. The camera retreats, the women become smaller and then there are only pine trees.