My Own Heaven Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather learns more about her submission.
5.4k words
4.6
60k
8

Part 2 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

* * * * *

I woke up on Sunday morning alone in Keith's enormous four poster bed. I didn't notice much about the bed last night, I was kind of preoccupied. His bed was even bigger than my Mom and Dad's king size bed and that was huge. His bed was very comfortable, too, but it was more comfortable when Keith was in bed with me. Where was he anyway?

I turned over and I saw Keith at his dresser. He was wearing slacks and shoes with a towel around his neck and he was brushing his hair. As he brushed, I could see the muscles in his back rippling and I remembered holding on to him last night and feeling those muscles under my hands. I felt a warm glow run through my body.

Keith turned around and noticed I was awake. "Good morning, sleepyhead." He said walking to the bed and smiling. Have I mentioned how I love his smile?

"Good morning." I said stretching, arms over my head, extending my legs, pointing my toes and arching my back.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast or would you rather eat here?" he asked, sitting next to me on the bed.

"We can't go out; all I have to wear is my clothes from last night." I said.

"Not a problem." He replied. He quickly jumped up and walked to a closet and opened the doors. Inside the closet were women's clothes. He pointed to an armoire near the closet and said, "Underwear, shorts, and stuff are in there."

"I can't wear some other women's clothes" I yelped, sitting up quickly holding the covers to hide my naked chest.

Keith suddenly had a hurt look on his face. He walked to the bed and sat down facing me. "Heather," he said his eyes watering, "I would never insult you by asking you to wear some other woman's clothes. I bought them for you; I hoped someday you'd be here to wear them."

I let go of the covers and threw myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck knocking the towel onto the floor. I held his head to my naked breasts and kissed the top of his head breathing in the fresh smell of his shampoo. "I'm so sorry, but, how did you know I'd be here? Will they fit me? How'd you know my sizes?" I said, all in one breath.

He straightened himself up gathering me to him, crushing my naked breasts against his chest with my head on his shoulder. The covers slipped further down my naked body as he pulled me to him exposing me to my knees but I didn't care. "I've been waiting and hoping and planning for this for six months." he whispered, "Did you think last night was a spur of the moment fling?" I could still hear the hurt in his voice.

"I wasn't just feeding you a line just to get in your pants when I told you I wanted you from the day I saw you sitting at the reception desk. Did you think when we talked at lunch, or when we stopped to 'pick up a few things' on the way back to the office, that I wasn't paying attention?" his voice was getting firmer again.

"I don't know." I answered almost in a whisper, "I couldn't believe someone like you could be interested in a kid like me. I hoped, and I dreamed, and I have to admit that I did my damnedest last night to get you to take me to bed, but I never knew how you felt about me."

"First of all," he said, pulling away from me a little and looking down at my naked body with a glint in his eye, "You are no kid." "And secondly," he said, his voice back to its old self, "I don't just want your body; I'm interested in you, the person."

I threw my arms around him with my head against his chest and my arms clutching the broad back that I admired earlier. "So," he said, "what's it to be, breakfast here or go out? But I've gotta warn you, if we stay here, you might not get to try on any of the clothes I bought for you."

"Let's go out for a quick brunch." I said. "Then, maybe, we can come back here and find something to do."

"Great," he said standing up and smiling. He reached down and swatted me on my little butt with his big hand. "Let's get a move on. Bathroom's through there," he pointed to a door off the foot of the bed, "and you know where the clothes are." He walked over to another closet and took out a shirt for himself.

"But where are we going? How should I dress?" I asked, watching him pull his shirt on, disappointed that he was covering his gorgeous body.

"We'll go to my country club. They have a great brunch on Sunday mornings and it's casual. You get ready; I'm going to check my messages and email." And with that he made a kissing motion with his lips toward me and walked out the door and down the hallway.

I got out of bed and went right for the closet. There were slacks, blouses, and summer dresses all in my size and in my favorite colors and on the bottom there were shoes, high heels, sandals and sneakers. Still naked, I went to the armoire and pulled open the doors and quickly went through the drawers. There were shorts, all types of tops in so many colors, bras and panties and socks. The lower drawers contained more bras and panties but they were much skimpier. In fact, the bras were so tiny that I thought even my little 34Bs would overflow them and, in truth, there were no panties, just thongs -- and skimpy thongs at that. If I wore them, hair would show around my pussy even with the close trimming job I did yesterday.

As I looked further, I found stockings of various shades and types, a few garter belts and lots of lingerie. I noted that there were no panty hose; I was glad I opted for bare legs last night. Keith was apparently NOT a fan of panty hose. The bottom two drawers seemed to be locked so I assumed they were empty.

I walked into the bathroom and it was magnificent; all marble, glass, tile and chrome. Along one wall was the bathroom sink surrounded by a marble counter top that ran the length of the wall. The entire wall behind the sink was mirrored and the lighting was perfect.

There was a bathtub with Jacuzzi nozzles all around that was big enough for at least two people and a glass enclosed stall shower big enough for two and it even had a marble bench. There was what I thought were two toilets, but I later found out that one was a bidet. I didn't even know what a bidet was at that point, but I know now. There was a free standing closet stacked with big fluffy white towels and washcloths and a fluffy white bathrobe with the name "Heather" monogrammed on it in pink. Now, my eyes started to water.

I turned to the sink and noticed bottles and jars, aerosol cans, toothpaste and a tooth brush on the counter top. They were all the brands that I used. If they weren't all brand new and unopened, I would have thought someone moved them from my apartment. I looked into the shower and saw my shampoo and conditioner and the bath soap I really like but usually can't afford. .

No matter, I, like any other woman in my position, indulged myself. The shower was wonderful; I'm not used to so much room in the shower and the large showerhead provided lots of water at high pressure and the perfect temperature. The shower felt so good I didn't want to get out but, finally, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed another towel, and started drying my hair and walked to the sink. There was the same hair dryer I have at home, only brand new. "Keith," I said to myself for the hundredth time, "How do you know so much about me?"

I finished drying my hair and was putting on my make up -- which was among the things on the counter top -- when I heard Keith yell in to me, "Hey, Kitten, how are you making out in there; need some help?"

'Kitten,' I thought to my self, 'That's the second time he's called me that.' "Not if we expect to make brunch." I called back. I finished my make up; put on the fluffy white bathrobe, which fit to just above mid thigh, and went back into the bedroom. Keith was sitting on the bed.

"You look delicious." he said, his eyes wandering over my body. He got up from the bed and walked to the door. "I'm going to go and finish checking my email. My office is right next door when you're ready." he said pointing down the hall to the left and he was gone.

I went through the closet and the armoire and picked out white short shorts and a pink sleeveless t-top. I chose a skimpy white bra and panty set; there were only two kinds of underwear: skimpy and scandalous, and white sneakers with little white socks with pink trim. When I finished dressing, I checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a little girl -- a little girl with a very sexy body -- but a little girl nonetheless.

I walked down the hall to his office. I could hear him tapping away at his computer. I walked in and said, "I'm ready."

He stood up and turned towards me, stopped and just stared at me. I thought I'd done something wrong or was dressed too casual for his country club. Then, I noticed the movement in his pants just at his crotch and I knew it was nothing I did 'wrong'. I bounced into the room right up to him, took his hand then went on tippy toes with my little ass sticking out and kissed his cheek -- I AM so bad. I came down off my toes and started for the door pulling him by his hand saying, "Let's go, I'm famished." I could hear him chuckle as he followed me out of his office.

We got to the country club and drove to the clubhouse where the brunch was served. We pulled in and the valet approached the car. Keith looked over at me and grinned and I felt a little twinge between my legs. Would I ever again be able to use a parking valet without remembering last night? At least this time, I didn't have to worry about my dress riding up or my panties showing.

We sat on the patio overlooking the golf course rather than inside the country club. Most people were inside where it was air conditioned, but it was morning and still cool out. The patio was covered and enclosed with screening and with everyone inside, it was much more private. We had fresh fruits, breads and pastries, juice and lots of coffee.

While we ate, we talked. We had much more to talk about now than we did before last night. When we finished eating and were just sipping coffee I asked, "Keith, how did you know my sizes and all the things I use? You even knew what kind of toothpaste and shampoo I use." I was dying to know how he knew so much about me.

For the first time, I saw him blush, just a little, and he said, "I don't want you to think I'm a stalker or anything." he paused and smiled. Oh god, that smile melts me every time. "When we went to lunch and you talked, I listened. And we'd stop somewhere on the way back to the office, I'd take notice of what you bought. I found out what shampoo you use by the smell of your hair. Your sizes I got when you picked your clothes up at the cleaners. Although, I may have gotten your waist size wrong. After seeing you naked last night, I think the jeans may be a little big."

Now, I blushed being reminded that Keith has seen all I have to offer displayed in the most vulnerable ways. "My waist is twenty-one." I said amazed that anyone would go to so much trouble for me. "Yeah," he said, "The jeans are a little big."

"Okay," I went on, "but how could you know so much about ME? I mean, you knew exactly how to push my buttons; exactly how to drive me crazy. How'd you know I'd let the valet see my legs and panties?" I couldn't believe I actually asked that last question.

"Mainly, because I told you to." he paused looking at the amazed expression on my face. "I sensed something about you as soon as I met you. And the more we talked; the more I was sure I was right. When we talked about your past and growing up you gave me more hints. When we talked about what was happening in your life now, I knew. When you talked, I listened.

"Last night," he continued, "when I told you I would make you show more of your body to people, you squeezed my arm so hard I thought the blood to my hand had stopped; I was convinced. And when I told you to expose yourself to the valet and you did it, I had proof."

"But proof of what?" I asked. I could see the string of events when he listed them, but I couldn't figure out what he saw in me.

He reached over and took my hands in his. "You are a submissive." He said almost in a whisper like he was telling me a secret. "And, you are an exhibitionist and you love to be sexually humiliated." I was stunned but I continued to listen. "You also have a masochistic side to you, but I haven't figured out exactly how deep that goes." He paused. "You love to be told what to do; made to do things, especially sexual things but you need to totally trust the person that is doing these things to you. That's very important to you, as it should be. You love to have your limits pushed. The further the better because you would know the person that is controlling you would never let you be harmed."

I sat there for a couple of minutes just thinking. Keith stopped talking but he still gently stroked my hands. He didn't try to get me to respond; he just let me digest everything he said. Finally, I said softly, "And you want to be that man?"

"I would love to be that man." He said softly, his voice a little deeper than before. "I waited six months to be sure about you. I want to be the one who finds ways to make you really experience your submissive nature: and, I want to be the one to help you live up to, no, exceed your potential"

I wasn't hesitating because I doubted what he said. He was right, I was submissive; I loved to be made to do things. I did love to have my body put on display. And the humiliation of having these things done to me was a thrill all on its own. I wasn't sure about the masochist part. I did like some pain, but I didn't know where my limit was.

That worried me because with the submission, exhibitionism and humiliation, it was terrible while it was happening, but I got so sexually excited. When I thought about it later I felt warm and tingly and wanted it to go further. If I was the same way with pain, I could really get myself injured. Maybe that's why I needed Keith to care for me.

Finally, I looked up at Keith and I said, "Keith, I think you're right. I do love the things you see in me. I want you...I need you to be the man that takes care of me."

He got up, kissed my lips oh, so softly and we went back out to the car, Keith with his arm around my waist and mine around his. There was sudden bond between us that felt so right. I loved him; I knew that. And while he didn't say it, he loved me, too. Men are always the last to know. But most important, I knew Keith would die before he let any harm come to me.

We got the car, without incident this time, and drove back to his house talking about the things he saw in me and how he knew what I liked. Keith studied me for the past six months. He waited until last night because he wanted to be sure he wouldn't be forcing me into anything.

When we got to his house we went upstairs and I noticed that my clothes from last night had been picked up. My dress was hanging in the closet and my shoes were on the closet floor. My bra and panties were no where to be found.

Keith said that they were probably in the laundry. He had a maid that came in every day and cleaned up. I walked into the bathroom and sure enough, it was spotless. The towels and washcloth I'd used were replaced and my little bathrobe was hung up.

"I want to see you in some of the clothes I bought." he said. "Go over there and try some on and let me see how they look."

I went over to the closet and picked out a white sundress and a pair of white sandals. "That's not what I want to see, Heather. You know what I want to see you in."

I knew what he wanted. Truthfully, it's what I wanted, too. I just wanted to have him tell me to do it. He was telling me he wanted me scantily dressed and it excited me more than I thought it would. I went back to the armoire and opened the drawer with the lingerie in it. I picked out a black, skimpy, see through nightie with spaghetti straps and tiny little g-string panties. "That's perfect." he said. I went to the closet and picked out a pair of strappy four inch stiletto heels. I started for the bathroom to change and I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Keith asked.

Um...you see...um." I mumbled. He got up and walked over to me. He lifted my chin and so I was looking directly into his grey eyes. "Tell me what's wrong." He said sternly.

"I can't wear these panties; the hair will show." I mumbled looking down toward my pussy, "Down there." I was turning red again.

"No problem," he said, "While you're in there, shave your pussy bare, I like it better that way, anyway. In fact, from now on, with the exception of your arms, I don't want to see a single hair below your neckline. If you need help shaving, call me." He waved me toward the bathroom and I started walking.

I went into the bathroom and found the shaving gel and razor. I was used to trimming the hair on my pussy pretty close, but my pussy hasn't been bare since I went through puberty. I stripped off my clothes and climbed into the shower and started to shave my whole body just like I was told. Some of it I had to do by feel. I couldn't see my ass or around my asshole and I wasn't even sure there was any hair there, but I wanted to be sure to do what Keith said. I did my legs again even though I shaved them yesterday and I shaved my belly and anywhere else I thought there could possibly be hair.

I checked myself with my hands to make sure there was no stubble anywhere and I was surprised by the feel of my bare pussy. Not only was the feel different to my hands, but my pussy was feeling things differently, too. I was so exposed. I felt like a little girl and my pussy was super sensitive. My pussy has always been sensitive but, I wasn't sure how I was going to endure being touched there now. It would drive me crazy.

I stepped out of the shower to dry off and I caught a glimpse of my new look in the mirror. I was shocked at first but when I really looked, it was so sexy. I looked open...available and vulnerable. My outer lips were completely exposed. I could see the hood over my clit. I knew when I got excited; my clit would stick out begging for attention.

I pulled the little g-string up my legs and pulled the strings around my hips; it was so tiny the strings wouldn't go any higher. I adjusted the thin little patch of silky material over my pussy and it just covered my pussy lips and clit and that was all. The sting in the back rubbed against my puckered little asshole giving me a thrill that took me by surprise. I looked up at the mirror and I had to admit my shaved pussy looked inviting in the little nothing of a g-string.

I put on the strappy, black, four inch heels and the little black top. The top was practically transparent and just barely came down to the top of the g-string. I looked at my back in the mirror and the lower half of my ass cheeks were showing and since the string was tucked tightly between the cheeks of my ass, my ass looked naked.

I walked out into the bedroom where Keith was waiting. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I walked over to him. "Very nice," he said, "turn around and let me see the back." I blushed knowing how I looked from the back but did as I was told.

Keith gently ran his hand across my bare ass and I quivered and I could feel that itching between my legs. He turned me around to face him again and because he was sitting, his face was right at my breasts.

He put his hands on my bare hips just above the g-sting and pulled me a little closer. He ran his hands under my top and up to my tits and caressed them gently. I looked down and he was looking right into my eyes; I couldn't help but look back. His gentle caresses soon zeroed in on my nipples. They immediately got hard and very sensitive and the feelings shot right down to my clit.

12