My Own Heaven Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were six men, one older man and five young guys sitting at a big round table in one corner and a couple sitting at a smaller table by the picture window. Even though the rest of the lounge was empty, Keith led us to the bar.

The bar stools were a little high to accommodate the height of the bar and Phil and Keith had to help Tina and I up onto the stools. Tina and I sat next to each other and as soon as I sat down, I knew why Keith wanted us sitting at the bar.

Tina had to struggle to keep her short little skirt from displaying everything she owned, and my dress, having a long slit up the front, just fell off my legs exposing me from my shaved pussy down. I sat facing the bar hoping to hide my stocking covered legs from most of the bar, and Tina did the same. If we turned away from the bar, the only thing that would keep our pussies hidden would be keeping our legs closed.

Keith stood next to me and Phil stood next to Tina and we ordered drinks from a very attentive bar tender. And why not, Tina and I had been told to let whoever shows an interest in our bodies see whatever he wanted, and I know he got a good look at my breasts peeking out of the top of my dress. I'm sure Tina was just as 'viewable', but, sitting next to her, I couldn't tell what the bartender got to see.

When our drinks came, Keith put his hand on my thigh and spun my barstool around to face him -- and display my nearly naked legs to everyone in the lounge. I heard Tina whisper "Oh, please Phil, not again." so, I had to guess that Phil was playing with the remote or Tina's stool had been turned, too.

Keith looked down at my legs as I took a sip of my drink. I looked at him over the rim of my glass and I could see that 'I want to eat you alive' look on his face. I love when he looks at me like that, so it certainly didn't help calm me down any. He put his hands between my naked thighs and spread my legs. I gasped as he stepped between them moving closer to me. No more of me was exposed to the people in the lounge, but anyone who looked would have to know that I didn't have any panties on. I moved myself closer to the edge of the seat, hoping he would get even closer when I heard a commotion over by the picture window.

The woman, who was sitting by the picture window, had gotten up pushing her chair back from their table. She looked at me and Tina and said, rather loudly, to the man she was with, "Because I don't need to stay here for the floor show. That's why!" She took her coat from the chair next to her, threw it over her arm and glared her man.

I thought she was going to start tapping her foot impatiently, and she probably would have except the man got up finishing off his drink. She stormed across the dance floor glaring at me and Tina with her man following behind her. He was looking at us, too, but he was smiling and trying to imprint every detail in his mind's eye for later recall.

When the door closed behind them we started to laugh and the men sitting around the table by the wall were laughing, too. Keith called the bartender over, who was more than happy to come over and look down the top of our dresses again. This time though, much to my humiliation, he could also see down between my spread legs to my shaved, little pussy.

Keith asked the bartender to send a round of drinks to the guys sitting at the table and the bartender said, "Certainly sir." never taking his eyes from between my legs.

When the bartender went to make the drinks I said, "Oh god, Master, he could see I'm naked under my dress. He could see... everything."

"Yes, he could." Keith said softly, "And I'm so proud of you, not trying to cover yourself."

"But letting him see me is so humiliating. You know how excited I get when you make me do these things." I pleaded.

"Well," Keith whispered with a smile, "If you're getting wet, I could always make you pull the bottom of your dress out from under you so you don't ruin it."

He knew if I did that, I would be exposing myself from the waist down to the men at the table. "No, thank you, sir, I'll be okay." I said looking down.

As I looked down, I noticed a familiar bulge in the front of his pants. He loved teasing and humiliating me as much as I love being teased and humiliated. I also realized that I called him master again. I do that when I get so into the things he is doing to me or making me do, and Keith knows it, so I'm sure he took this as a green light to find more things to add to my humiliation.

He stepped from between my wide spread legs and I quickly closed them. He walked over to the table where the guys were sitting and spoke to the older man. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I was sure it was not going to be good for me and Tina. Keith was at the table when the bartender came with the drinks and they all thanked him.

Keith walked back toward the bar as the guys at the table started to rearrange the chairs around the table. My belly started doing flip-flops; I knew he was going to make us go sit with all of those guys. Sure enough, Keith came back to the bar and told Phil that the guys had invited all of us to go and sit with them. They didn't even ask us; they just helped us off of our stools and walked us over to the rearranged tables.

The guys had made room for us at their big, round table, but Tina and Phil were sitting at one side of the table and Keith and I were sitting at the other. That put Keith to my left and one of the young guys sitting to my right. Of course, my dress fell open exposing my stockinged, high heeled legs. Even though my legs were under the table and I had them tightly closed, and I had to keep my hands in my lap or the guy sitting next to me would be able see that I wasn't wearing panties and my pussy was shaved bare.

The older man, Jack, said that he was a professor at a college outside of San Diego and he was also the coach of the school's sailing team. The guys with him at the table were his sailing team, and they had won some sailing championship and the school sent them on this weekend ski trip as a reward. He introduced each of the guys and I immediately forgot their names, then Phil introduced us.

One of the guys got up to put some music on the jukebox, and Keith asked why there was no one in the lounge on a Saturday night. Jack said that he had asked the bartender the same question and the bartender told him that the crowd leaves here early. It is mostly dedicated skiers and they leave by midnight so they can be on the slopes at first light. The bartender said that there was a bar down the road about a mile, and that's where the real partiers go. They were here because they wanted to get in some skiing in the morning and then they had to head back to school.

A slow song came on the jukebox and Keith got up and asked me to dance. I am not the greatest dancer, and, as I found out, neither was Keith. As we got to the dance floor, the vibrator came alive in my pussy. Keith put his arms around me, and I could feel his hand on my bare back and I remembered how little of my body my dress actually covered. We started to dance and I whispered, "Please, sir, I'm already so excited. Please don't humiliate me and make me cum in front of all these men."

Keith put his lips next to my ear and whispered, "I'm going to leave the vibrator on as long as you're dancing. You may not refuse to dance with any of the men at the table, and, while you're dancing with any of the men, you may not stop them from touching you in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I answered. I trembled in his arms, knowing I was going to be felt up by six strange men. Worse, I knew that if Keith kept the vibrator running, even at low speed, I would be cuming in the arms of perfect strangers. I couldn't believe he was going to humiliate me like this.

My next shock was Tina coming out on the dance floor with Jack. He put his arms around her and she gasped, her eyes got big and she looked at Phil, who was sitting at the table smiling. I guess he hadn't told her the rules for our humiliation, yet.

When the song ended, the vibrator stopped and I grabbed Tina's hand and asked Keith, "Is it okay if we go to the ladies room before we go back to the table?"

"Sure, don't be long" he said with a smile.

I pulled Tina into the ladies room and said, "Tina, do you know what they have planned for us? What they are going to do to us... let those guys do to us?"

"Not exactly," she said, "but Phil turned on the vibrator in my pussy as soon as we got on the dance floor, and Jack had his hand on my ass for most of our dance, so I can guess what is going to happen to us."

"And that doesn't bother you?" I almost screamed.

She paused for a few seconds and said, "I trust Phil to make sure no harm will come to me. I thought you trusted Keith, too. I told you they were planning a submissive weekend for us, and they are going to see how much they can make us submit to. I'm sure they are going to do their best to torment and humiliate us as much as they can. I don't know about you, but even though I'm sure I'll be tortured and humiliated for the rest of the night, I know Phil's going to make sure I have a good time."

"But I was told, and you'll probably get told, too, that I was not to stop them from touching me. Considering how little we're wearing, they're going to be able to touch us anywhere they want to." I said with a little less panic in my voice.

"Oooohhhhh," she cooed mockingly, "All those handsome guys feeling me up, and I can't stop them, and Phil and Keith watching over us to be sure we're safe. Looks like we're in for an exciting night; I don't see what the problem is."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess..."

We both screamed at once and Tina grabbed at the counter surrounding the sink to keep from falling. We both got shocked at the same time. "I guess our guys want us back at the table." Tina giggled when the shocks stopped.

"Phil shocked your pussy, too, huh?" I said catching my breath.

He must want us back at the table right away," she said still giggling, "I got it in my ass and my pussy."

Not wanting another shock, we quickly finished and walked back to the table. As we got to the table all the guys were smiling at me and Tina. As we sat down, I realized that Phil and Keith must have used the time we were in the ladies room to fill all the guys in on their plan and the rules. I should have known better than to leave them alone.

I finished the drink that I had and there was a fresh one right behind it. A couple of the guys went over to the juke box and put some money in and started picking songs. I looked around the table, and all of the guys were looking at me and Tina. No doubt they were planning in their minds what they were going to do us when they got us, nearly naked and defenseless, on the dance floor.

Tina and I were in for a long night.

12