My Own Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's Story.
2.2k words
4.27
127.6k
33
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

CHAPTER 2
MOM'S STORY


Ellen got up from her nap on the bed in the guest bedroom at her son Jake's apartment, She went into the bathroom. That morning, she had gone to visit her son Jake in Briarwood. He had invited her for an over nighter and had offered to pay for the trip. It was only six hours away and she loved to drive her new little red Honda. She had gotten the car as part of her divorce settlement from Jake's dad. Well, if she were totally honest, Bill wasn't actually Jake's dad but that's another story. She was very sore in her vaginal and anus areas. Jake had hurt her but she had liked it. The very fact that she had liked it really bothered her.
"That's sick," she scolded herself.

She had nursed her son until he was in second grade, about 7 years old. She had loved raising her children. Every nerve wracking minute of it. She had three: Jake was 2 when his sister Annie was born. A year later Danny was born. A beautiful child who was so pleasant and easy to raise, unlike Jake and Annie who demanded her attention seemingly 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Ellen's parents spoiled the two older children terribly. They bought them anything they wanted and even took them on vacations with them. It was great sometimes to have Danny at home all to hersef but at other times she resented her parent's interference.

She had nursed all her children, loving the time she spent with them and the way their sucking at her breast sent waves of heat all through her body. She never confided in anyone, but sometimes the feelings would get so intense while she was nursing them that she would actually orgasm. She felt so guilty because these were her children. Her husband Chris....no, ex husband...had been no help at all. All he wanted to do was screw her, day and night, night and day. She couldn't call it making love because it wasn't. He pleased himself and left her wanting. She often used her need to suckle a child to put off his advances.

Maybe that was why that sweet little thing from Georgia who worked in his office was so inviting. Ellen knew about their affair two years before Chris decided to tell her. When he finally did tell her, their divorce was final within weeks. Well, good luck to both of them. She had her children.

Jake never seemed to be ready to give up the breast. Even when his siblings were born and nursing, Jake would come over and sit with her on the couch, watch the baby nursing for a bit, then reach up and tug on my bra covering the other breast and pull it down. He would cuddle on my opposite side and nurse from the freed nipple. He loved my milk and I loved him.

So you wonder what happened when Danny came along? Well, since there are only two tits, I told Jake he would have to use a bottle if he wanted to eat at the same time as his brother and sister. He looked up at me and, with all his 3 year old wisdom, decided that he could use a cup. He patted my arm and said in his best big boy speak,

"It's OK mommy. I uttertan'."

I felt so guilty, as if I was shutting him out, so occasionally I would offer him a breast. He never turned me down. Annie didn't nurse as long as the boys. She was more curious about her surroundings and the whole outdoors, that she would 'eat' me and then want to go outside. She had 'miles and miles to go before she slept' I thought as I paraphrased Robert Frost's words from his poem, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening. I loved Frosts' poetry. Annie did too. She would sit still for a while if I read to her but she had 'stuff' to do. Danny came along and Annie saw her chance to escape. Danny loved my milk as much as Jake and since Jake was in pre-school all day, Danny didn't have to fight with Jake for my tits.
And that's all it was. Just food for my boys. Nothing wrong with that. I had friends who would nurse their children until the child was five or six. I guess the fact that Jake was in high school and Danny in junior high was a bit of a stretch. I had a bonding with my boys that would turn any mom green with envy. Or maybe that green color was disgust. Well no one actually knew about it so what was it hurting. The boys and I were happy, so we continued. But now they were 22 and 25, and neither son knew I was still suckling the other son. And I really wanted it to continue that way. I'd fantasized about 'spending the night' with Jake or Danny, but I would never suggest it to either of them. I knew it wouldn't be right. And now she was spending the night at Jake's, and he said Danny was coming over.

When Chris divorced me for his little "schoolgirl" ( well, she was in college! That's a school isn't it?) I was delighted. I could fire up my computer anytime I wanted and talk to whoever I wanted. I went a little wild. I set up my profile on several dating sites and couldn't wait to get to my 'sites' each morning to see who was interested in me. I kept my sites password-protected and cleared out my 'history' every night so the boys and Annie wouldn't know about my 'net world'.

I'd met several men (it wasn't hard with 44DD breasts) and had a couple of close calls with guys who were into BDSM stuff but nothing too bad. I knew my boys would always be there for me if I ever needed them.

So when I went to Jake's for a visit, I knew he would probably wind up nursing me before we went to sleep that night but never in my wildest dreams had I ever thought he would have sex with me, not that I hadn't dreamed about it occasionally.
"Stop that, Ellen" she chided herself. She could feel her breasts beginning to fill at just the memory of earlier that afternoon. Jake knocked on her door.

"You alright Mom?"

What could she say? "I'm fine, Jake. Just refreshing myself. I'll be out soon."

"Well, hurry 'cause Danny just pulled in."

"OK Jake", she answered really unsure of where the evening was going.

When she came out of her room, Danny was coming in the front door. He put his suitcase down and came over to Ellen and gave her a bear hug, kissing her on the mouth. He always had kissed her on the mouth since he was a baby. His hand brushed her chest as he put his hands on her arms holding her out to admire her. "You're needing milking huh Ma?" pointing to the spot of milk seepage on her blouse.
Ellen blushed and looked down at the spot on her blouse. "Oh " was all she could get out. She was so embarrassed.

"That's OK, mom, we'll take care of it" and he looked at Jake and smiled.

"Sure will," Jake agreed. They both loved her but had just recently found out she had been letting both boys use her. She didn't suspect until now, but she had a feeling they both knew from the way they were talking. Jake had been a little rough on her earlier.
Maybe he had been feeling betrayed and was punishing her? Maybe.

"You have always made both of us feel special, and, even though Jake had some problems with this in the beginning, when he found out I was still on the breast too, he's OK with it now, mom." Danny was so sure of himself. Ellen wasn't so sure.

'Danny lived in another world if he thought Jake was OK with anything about it,' Ellen thought.

"Well, we thought we would get together and let you know how we felt ... together."

Ellen was getting really uncomfortable. "First let's go change your blouse, Mom," and Danny put his arm around her shoulder leading her to her room.

"I can take care of it myself, Danny." She tried shrugging his arm off her shoulder.

"That's OK mom, I'll help." And that was that.

When they got to her room, Danny closed the door locked it and went over to her. Ellen had sat down on the bed, really unsure of what was going to happen. Danny pulled her to her feet and unbuttoned her blouse. He slipped it off her and then reached around behind her and unfastened her bra feeling her breasts pressing against him.

"Let's lay down for a while, Mom, I'm tired."

She sat down on the bed and he laid down with his head in her lap. He pulled her to him and gently pulled her swollen nipple into his mouth. She was the reason he had never married. He loved her so much. As he suckled her, taking in her milk, he felt her shiver and move her hips a little as if uncomfortable. She stroked his hair and leaned over and kissed his forehead. Her hand wandered down his shoulder, stroking his arm and then following his arm down to his hips. He felt so solid, muscular. She moved her hand to the front of his jeans and felt the bulge in his pants.

He was hard! Turned on by his mom! She'd had a taste of his brother's passion earlier. She wondered what Danny was like. While she had paused, Danny had reached down and unzipped his pants. His rock hard shaft sprung out and he wrapped his mom's hand around it and began moving his mom's hand up and down on his cock until she was doing it on her own. He was almost as big as Jake. She couldn't take her eyes off it. It was fascinating. She was the veins in it fill with life and imagined what it would feel like inside her.

She looked at Danny and he was smiling at her, watching her caress him as he suckled her tits. He had finished the first one and removed his mouth from it and raised up towards his mother's mouth. He brushed it softly with his lips and whispered into it, "it's OK Mom, no one has to know. I've wanted you for a long time. Jake and I both have."

He put his hand up into her shoulder length auburn hair and pulled her to his lips, kissing her softly and then giving into his passion, he kissed her harder, forcing her mouth open with his tongue. She moaned and kissed him back, her tongue accepting the dance his was performing in her mouth. She felt his hand work its way between her legs and stroking her soft skin until it had found her muff of hair under her skirt. She continued to caress his cock although her hand was moving faster and harder now.

Danny's fingers were tracing the lips of her pussy waiting to be invited in. Ellen had closed her eyes and was slowly moving her body wanting him to enter her. Danny pulled away from her mouth long enough to order her to "suck me Mommy, please".

She looked at him and then rearranged her body so she could put her mouth around his hot rock hard shaft. It was wet with precum on it and she licked it off. Then eagerly and hungrily she took it deep into her mouth, pushing a little deeper into her throat with each thrust. Danny was milking her huge tits with his hands and had milk all over him. He moved a little so he could reach her cunt with his mouth. He loved the 69 position. He spread her legs and found the opening to her clit. That little hard ball that electrify s and pleases a woman sooooooooo much. He slithered his tongue into her pussy and found it. Stroking it with his tongue, his mother bucked at the sudden force of his tongue.

She mumbled with his cock in her mouth, "oh yes, harder, harder!"

She was bucking and thrashing and sucking his cock. He obliged and stroked her clit harder and flicked it faster. She stifled a scream and he tasted her wetness as she released it into his mouth. Then he stiffened and felt the flood of sperm and cum pour into his mothers mouth, She tried to move but he couldn't let her. He wanted her to swallow him...become one with him.

She gagged on the thick liquid but managed to keep it down, but he was still hard. She was gasping for breathe when he raised up off of her and turned around, remounting her and plunging into her wet hot cunt. He stiffened and groaned and came again into pussy.

Ellen was still gasping for air. She had never experienced such a complete, strong, release of cum and spirit all at once. She loved her son completely. And now he owned her emotions totally.

And then her eyes snapped open. What about Jake? OMG and Annie would be here later tonight. It seemed to be getting deeper and deeper.

katye43
katye43
115 Followers