My Paperboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbgood
gbgood
35 Followers

After delivering papers to almost a dozen streets, Jerome turned onto Woodland Avenue and drove back and forth up the street as I hurled papers out of the car. Finally, we pulled up in front of my next door neighbor's house. Calvin was out trimming his shrubbery. He's an older black man in his sixties who still has an eye for the women. I thought his eyes would pop out as he saw me winding up to throw him his paper. He walked over to the car window.

"Now that's how I like my paper delivered. Lois you got some fine tits and pussy."

"Thank you, Calvin."

"How you doing, Jerome? I like the partner you got delivering papers."

"Hey, Calvin, yea she do a good job. How would you like seeing those big white tits and pussy bringing your paper round every day?"

"I'd like that real well, Jerome. Yes sir, I'd like it real well."

"I'm sure Lois won't mind if you drop by her house for a free look will you, Lois?"

"I won't mind at all, Calvin. You come by anytime."

"I'll do that," he said, as they all laughed.

Jerome pulled away from the curb and up to the intersection. He turned left and honked at the young black studs waiting on the corner beside the store. He swung the car into the alley and pulled to a stop at the back of my house. The four young black guys followed us down the alley and pulled my door open almost before the car stopped. They dragged my bare ass out of the car and around the front and through my gate.

"Yo, guys," called Jerome.

They turned me around, squeezing my tits and playing with my pussy, as they listened to Jerome.

"Don't fuck her up too bad, she going to be my new paper girl."

"No shit, Jerome. She delivering papers showing her big tits and pussy?"

"That's aight."

"So you got a new job, Ms Kubik? You the new papergirl? Cause I think I'll be getting the paper if you are."

"Yea, I'm going to be Jerome's papergirl from now on."

We all laughed as the young studs hustled me into the house. Oh well, like I said paperboys and papergirls are not what they used to be. But it still can be fun. I really think I'm going to keep this job.

gbgood
gbgood
35 Followers
12