My Pregnant Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my lips closed over her left nipple, I heard that deep guttural sigh that escapes when a woman's body takes over from her mind. She pressed into me wanting her whole body in my mouth. I went from one breast to the other and, soon, felt her hands, guided by a million years of evolution, push on the top of my head. I let nature lead. Kalie's body had never been loved like this before, but it knew where to go and how it wanted to get there. I kissed all around her pussy lightly, licked softly into the length of her tasty slit and pulled at her cunt's lips with my lips. As my mouth finally settled over her clit, I eased my middle finger into her. Her body sucked and her hips tilted up against my face. Her body needed to cum so badly, that little ripples of need shuttered through her; her breathing was ragged and her muscles were tight. I licked and nursed the little pulsing pearl that she offered me. "O my God," was all she said as her face contorted and she pulled my head painfully against her pubic bone. I increased the pressure against her G-spot. A deep groan rumbled inside her and I was rewarded with a tasty spritz from her pregnant cunt. She struggled to stop but I refused to let her come down or push me away. She was riding the crest, wanting release, yet, afraid to go higher. I reached up and squeezed her nipple sharply. Her thighs squeezed my head tight and one loud scream told me she now knew what it was to have a good oral climax. My back hurt and my dick was not hard but I was very satisfied for her.

Soon Kalie was asleep. I took my shirt off and cleaned all the wetness I could from the leather couch, covered her with blankets and left her to rest and complete her fantasy. I went off to bed.

About 9 a.m., I heard the down stairs toilet flush. When she came into the kitchen, I handed her a cup of fresh hot coffee. Her hair looked like she spent all night in the back of a two door Chevy. I could not get a read from her. No smile, no frown, no expression. She finished her coffee, stood, put her hand on my shoulder and walked on by heading for her morning shower.

In about an hour, Kalie walked into my office, plopped down on the couch, looked at me, and announced, "WOW, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything." She didn't. I didn't. All day. She worked doing her thing and I did mine. That evening she had a wonderful salad, entrée and dessert prepared. As she poured coffee with dessert she asked, "Can we talk a little? I need you to help me understand what happened last night."

"Kalie nothing unusual happened. You let you body respond as a woman's body is supposed to respond. That brought you and me a lot of joy. All humans can do that."

"What we did was so wrong, sodomy and incest."

"Most of the world would not be so harsh. I don't see what we did that way. If you choose to, that's ok. It will be a memory that you as an adult decided was right for you, just one time. Repent and don't do it again. Just please don't take the next step and judge others because they decide differently than you."

I felt a pang of remorse and failure as Kalie left the room. She was looking for wisdom far beyond me. Somehow I had failed her.

Early the next morning, I called a taxi and headed off for a MRI. I was going to ask Kalie to take me, but her disappointment with me and her confusion were more than I could handle today.

I hung out and wasted the day after my morning appointment. I had nothing else to offer Kalie. Who was I to interject my thoughts into her ethics and values? Sure was good of Mom and Dad to kick her out. Maybe that was the right thing to do, even in Kalie's eyes. Maybe she would do it to her daughter. Maybe that is the way to learn. I needed to get back into my world with values I understand. About six p.m. I wandered home. Kalie was sitting in the TV room with Mona, liaison to my publisher. "Good News, Dave your second regular payment on "Saving Nora" is in. A second $85,000 payment, not bad for seven weeks. That's net after a percent of your advance was taken out." Mona was one of those mouth-watering women. Every male who looked at her knew, if he could slow her down, she would fuck him to death. She had a body from a Ruben painting and naughty flashing green eyes under too much auburn hair. She could talk a mile a minute and work non-stop for days. Getting her away from work was the problem.

"Mona, I'm so glad to see you. You usually don't have time to remember my name." I strode to her, gave her an overly friendly hug, stood back and presented her to Kalie, "You can see why she has no time for me and is in such great demand with all the young studly authors."

Mona's response was to rub her breasts into my arm and say, "You really know how to make a girl feel special. Doesn't he Kalie?"

Kalie was half way into the kitchen when I responded. "I'm in the dog house, Mona. I'm a mean naughty uncle."

"You can come home with me and play, "Mean naughty uncle" if you want."

"Any other time, I'd follow you home like a puppy but tonight I need to lie down and get some rest. I really over did it today."

She gathered all her stuff and shuffled toward the door, "Well you rest your back. It wasn't your back I wanted, you know?"

"You wanted part of the royalty check."

Mona playfully called over her shoulder, "Yea, that too."

As I headed to the bedroom, Kalie spoke up, "Are you avoiding me?"

"I did not mean to offend you the other night. I apologize. You are special to me. I feel bad that I greatly overstepped my bounds. I was trying to help but we are so different that I tried to help the wrong way. You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at ten. I'll drive you, if you want."

"I would like for you to go. I'm going to discuss adoption with the doctor and some people he is bringing in. I put you down as my birthing coach, hope you don't mind."

"I would be honored. Thanks, Kalie."

As my right foot hit the second stair, she spoke again, "Dave, the other night was the most wonderfully pleasurable and loving time in my entire life. So much happened; I felt so much; I still haven't figured it all out. I know you need to get to bed. Can I come lay next to you for a while?"

"You can come lay with me anytime. Just to snuggle, to talk or to make love." Her little coy smile was priceless and somehow a challenge. I added, "When you come to me, come washed but without perfume or deodorant. The taste, touch and smell of your skin and hair are intoxicating to me all by themselves. Perfume makes me sneeze."

When she came to me she only had on a long nightshirt. As she slipped into the bed, I lifted it over her head. Kalie gasped as her naked butt backed into my equally naked hard shaft.

"Turn around and sit on me."

"I might not be ready for that."

"Just sit on me. You don't have to put me inside. I just want to see and feel your body on top of me."

She straddled my hips pressing my cock flat between us. She rocked and I could feel her cunt's lips open, coat me with her wetness and strain to be penetrated. I put two pillows behind me, sucked her nipples, stroked her ass and trailed my fingertips across her rosebud. Every time I thrust up against her, she would shutter. Those steady movements continued through her first climax and she was halfway there again when I asked, "Did you sleep better after I kissed you the other night?"

Her voice was raspy, "Yes."

"I think you will sleep well tonight also."

With that the head of my cock found the opening of her cunt all by itself. She was the one who pushed forward impaling herself half way down my shaft. Again she gasped, "Yes" and thrust forward again and again until she had all of me inside her. I made my cock jump. "Can you feel me inside your body?" Another hoarse, "Yes." Her eyes were almost shut in pleasure. I positioned her so the head of my cock bumped her spongy spot on each of her downward strokes. She groaned, adjusted and thrust again showing me she had learned.

As she fought to cum again, I held her hips, slowing her, keeping her on the edge and raking her clit along the top of my hard, slippery shaft. Her mouth was open and a wet stream slipped from her lips and splattered on her thigh then ran onto me. Her strokes were long and deliberate. She ground her clit against the base of my dick each time she bottomed out. I arched my aching back to gain another inch and cause her cervix a little pain. She loved it.

She was close. So close. Just dangling there. She started to thrust harder and faster. I restrained her. I heard her say, "Please." She struggled against my grasp through another few strokes. Again she said, "Please."

I released her hips. "Yes, cum for me. Let me watch you. Cum for me with my dick buried deep in your beautiful pregnant belly. Let your body suck me and drain me." Her thrust almost hurt.

"I'm going to cum, Kalie."

She humped wildly and moaned, "Me too. Oh, Yes, cum with me."

Her cunt nursed and I fed it. Her body was losing its coordination and still trying to fuck me.

Her last thrust caused her body to force out enough liquid to flood the bed. She collapsed on my chest. Our hearts were beating together and we were breathing as one. I was throbbing inside her. Neither of us could or would move for several minutes. While we kissed ourselves down, I wrapped us into the driest bedding and we dozed off together. My cock was softening but still inside her. With my last waking thoughts, I reached down and milked out the last drops that were in the pipe. I imagined them dripping into the puddle I had put inside her.

The next morning I was being pulled and pushed in every direction as Kalie, struggled to untangle herself and rush off the bathroom. I followed her in and knelt between her legs. She protested as I slipped two fingers into the wetness of our combined juices from the night before. I rubbed her G-spot as she tried to pee. Several times she tried to push me away, "I really have to pee."

"I know, go ahead."

"I can't with you doing that."

"Well I'm going to keep doing this, when you cum relax and let everything go."

She started to protest.

"Just do it. Let it happen."

Kalie relented and accepted my abuse. She held onto my right arm while my fingers fucked into her. Without warning, all of her fingernails dug into my arm and she came very hard. Her entire body trembled and she peed and came at the same time. I could feel her abdominal muscles contract, cramping, not able to control peeing or cuming. She humped my hand and came until she had to stop because she had no more breath to fuel her struggle. She held on and her body shuddered against me several times.

After several minutes, she leaned back. Her eyes stared blankly at me.

"No reason, no right, no wrong my pretty lover. Just two adults playing, being silly and bringing pleasure to each other." She put her head back down on my arm and just held on.

It was happening again. I was caring. Caring too much. Even falling in love. She could be my granddaughter. She would not be mine for long. I wanted to be the best for her and make her know how wonderful she is.

Damn back. Damn getting older. Damn all those who have hurt her. Please, God, let her learn the joys of sex and the beauty of love.

12