My Renaissance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to keep myself under control, but Crystal seemed to have other ideas for me. Every so often she would take a momentary break from sucking, licking and teasing my cock, she'd look into my eyes and give me a mischievous smile. The first time, all I did was smile and say "Wow!"

A couple of times later, she said something like, "You know, you can come in my mouth if you like." It was all over when she said that, especially as she was still gently and slowly stroking it. The first bit of cum popped out just as she opened her mouth to put my cock back in and she moaned at the first big shot.

She moaned as I continued to ejaculate. There was a lot as my ejaculation just kept on coming. It was enormous, in part thanks to five hours of on again, off again arousal. I could feel the fluid as it was cursing through my shaft with each squirt. Each big blast was released into Crystal's soft and wet mouth and she tried to keep up.

"Oh my god," she tried to say with a mouth full of dick and sperm as I was still dribbling. Crystal tried to keep it all in but I think some of it caused her to choke a little and some of it overflowed.

She took her finger and pushed most of the loss that hadn't dripped down onto her leg back to her mouth and swallowed it like a good girl while looking into my eyes for approval. All I could do was grin and enjoy the show.

She finally recovered, wiping the remainder off her lips and mouth. "Holy shit, that was a lot!" she said. "My god!"

"Dangerous buildup," I told her laughing a little.

"I swear that must have been at least a couple of ounces," she said.

Crystal then leaned forward and licked up what remained on my shaft then worked her way up and gave me a kiss. I held her close and eased my tongue into her mouth and we kissed for a bit.

She seemed surprised that I wanted to French kiss her after she'd just taken a load in her mouth, but she didn't hesitate to continue and we kissed for quite a little while. I could taste the faint salty remnants of cum, but I didn't mind. I was uber-horny and was enjoying Crystal's attention and her wonderful body. Her nipples were hard and her crotch was warm and wet.

Finally, I leaned back and relaxed, feeling a little silly with my jeans around my ankles still. Crystal got up and walked out to the kitchen and took a bottle water out of the fridge and took a drink.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't..."

Crystal cut me off.

"Oh, don't be silly. I know how turned on you have been all day. Don't think for a second that I'm done with you though. Here, I'll get you water. You're going to need it."

"I really am going to get lucky," I thought to myself.

She came back and took my hand and led me, naked from the waist down, back to her bedroom. I felt like an idiot trying to walk with my pants around my ankles, so I belt over and picked them up. She waited for me and took my hand again as I held up my pants.

We made it into her room and she turned to me. "Take your clothes off, Joe. I want to see the rest of that body of yours."

I did as ordered and she tried pulled me onto the bed with both hands. After some brief rolling around, soul kissing and fondling she was on top of my naked body.

She straddled me and I just enjoyed the view. She looked delightfully sexy in that lingerie and it was all there for me to play with. I cupped her wonderful breasts and squeezed gently and she moaned when I began flicking her nipples through the thin material of her lingerie top. She soon leaned down to kiss me. We kissed and I felt myself beginning to get hard again, helped along by Crystal rocking those magnificent hips of hers back and forth. My cock was right between her outer lips and she lightly gasped when as my growing head would bump her clitoris.

She was primed again in no time and continued to rub her pussy on my naked love stick while I played with her tits and her ass. I had put my hands under her panties and my fingers on my right hand glanced over her anus and she quivered with delight.

"Oooh," she chirped. "I like that!"

I did it again a short while later, this time putting a little pressure downward. She reacted again and pushed back against my finger and tensed up for a couple of seconds. Damn, did she just climax?

I pulled her down with me and we continued to kiss and play with one another's bodies, exploring them and their reactions to our attentions. We made out for what seemed like a very long time.

Eventually, I thought it best to return the favor and rolled her over and slowly kissed my way down, first exposing her luscious, perky tits and kissing and sucking on them.

I took the opportunity to explore further down with my hand, careful not to touch her clit or vagina, even through the thin, sheer fabric. I would just barely touch her at times and at other times, I'd grab a handful of breast or ass. I could feel her excitement and anticipation continue to build, ready to burst forth.

I kissed and caressed all the way down to her toes, messaging her feet. Her excitement seemed to ebb a bit but then rose rapidly as I was working my way back up. Her tummy was rising and falling as she arched her back as I neared the holy temple between her legs. Clearly, she couldn't wait for me to lick her.

Finally, my tongue arrived and she just gasped loudly with my first flick of the tongue over the fabric of her panties against her clitoris.

"Oh damn!" she exclaimed.

I pulled her panties aside and she moaned with approval when I began to nudge her clitoris around. I spread her completely shaved pussy open and began licking on her clit and she squirmed with delight. I kept it up for couple of minutes, teasing and building her excitement and anticipation.

"Oh yes!" she groaned as she tensed up with my head between her legs as she plainly had her first orgasm with my face down there. I stayed down there for a while longer and she rewarded me with another and then one more before my tongue was starting to ache from the workout.

"Aw God, that's so good!" she said with that smile that would warm any room, cupping my face with her hands as I climbed back up to kiss her. I felt proud as a peacock for what I'd done.

After a couple of tugs on my love-stick, she reached over to the nightstand and took out a box of three condoms.

As she was opening the box of Lifestyles, I remember her looking at the clock.

"My date is going to be here in less than two hours to pick me up," she said. "We've got plenty of time, but we're not going to be able to use all of these tonight obviously."

"Huh?" I said, without thinking. I must have had a pretty sad look without even knowing.

"So, I owe you for all of these we don't use today, okay?"

Oh yeah! I thought I won the fucking lottery.

Crystal gave me some additional blowing and some of that wonderful hand technique to make sure my mind was firmly back on the business at hand and then put the first condom on with her mouth. She was a talented girl, no doubt about it.

She held onto my cock then began to climb on, pushing her panties aside. I didn't know how tight she was given the fact she's told me about dating a lot of black guys. I've got a pretty decent cock for a white guy who doesn't own a gag ruler, but there's no way I compare to most of these black guys I see in porn or that Crystal has talked about from time to time.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised as her pussy was not only nice and snug, but very warm and extremely well lubricated.

"Ohhhhhh!" was all I could muster in half surprise and half pleasure at her pussy enveloping my cock, even if it was sheathed with a condom. I think she was gasping as well, but honestly, I was too focused on my own pleasure.

She rode me and my groin and her panties were both lathered in her juices very quickly. This girl produces prodigious amounts vaginal lubrication. In short order, her excited state reached a climax while riding my pole.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed, stopping momentarily, then she resumed squirming against my pelvis.

After she came down from her sweet release, she was prompting me to change positions. Hell, I was just getting happy where I was at while she rode me! She looked delicious and I liked how good the lingerie looked on her, especially while my cock rested inside her warm and wanton vagina.

I resisted and told her I wanted to suck on her tits as she rode me some more. I sat up and helped her off with her little lingerie top and eagerly began kissing and sucking her perky tits. It wasn't always easy as she bounced herself up and down, but eventually she reached another obvious climax not long after I started playing with her asshole under her sheer panties.

"Fuck me doggy, Joe. It's my favorite!"

I was a little disappointed I couldn't see her tits anymore, but I loved her ass. She dropped her panties and I admired her butt as she got into position for me. She had her vulva was poking out between her legs saying hi to me. I stood on the floor and moved to insert the head of my rock hard cock into her warm little pussy, then I teased her clit by rubbing the head up and down. She gasped and moaned as I played. The next time I eased the tip in, she pushed back, taking it all in suddenly. We both gasped.

After savoring the feeling of balls deep for a few seconds, I gently began stroking my cock inside her wet pussy and it felt so damn wonderful. I could feel coolness on my wet ball sack and that was all Crystal's natural lubrication. I looked down and saw her rosebud asshole and lightly touched it as I fucked her.

Crystal was moaning with delight and the dam burst once again as she climaxed on my thrusts. I slowed to enjoy the moment and then resumed fucking her, enjoying every stroke. I picked up the pace and asked her how long she's been seeing this guy who's coming over in a few hours. "It's our first real date," she managed to get out.

I licked my thumb and eased it into her asshole and she moaned loudly.

"Oh, just like that! Keep doing that! Fuck me, Joe," she said excitedly.

I could feel her pussy contract as she climaxed again. She finally came down from her orgasm.

"Wow Joe. You make me cum so much," she cooed.

"Well, Crystal. You're going to make me come at any time. Is this a black guy who is coming to get you?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir."

I continued to play with her anus as I thrust, bringing her close to another.

"I like making you cum, girl. Are you going to fuck your date tonight?"

"Oh, I like that," she said softly. "You're going to get me off again if you keep this up." I picked it up and our skin was slapping together as I drilled her hard. I could tell by her moans and breathing that she was working up to another one, then I felt her asshole tighten up on my thumb and her honeypot clamp down on my dick as she began to climax for me yet again.

"Ugggaaahhhhh!" she cried as she came again. She eased forward and began to roll over. I got on missionary style and eased my cock right in.

We kissed a little and I leaned back and asked her again if she was going to be having sex with her date later tonight.

"Probably," she answered, smiling coyly. "I hope he's at least half as good in bed as you are."

I reached around and played with her asshole after she lifted her ass up so I could get my hands under there. She began to come again with just a little anal probe by my middle finger and I felt myself starting to ejaculate as well. I thrust deep and hard and shot my load. Crystal was just moaning and panting wildly as I came, apparently feeling my cock's spasms inside.

When I finished, I eased my cock out, holding the rubber to make sure it came out too. I started to look for a trash can on the floor when she told me to give it to her. She drained it in her mouth and swallowed and smiled.

"Your cum tastes good, Joe. Let's not waste it!"

"Do you do that with every guy?"

"Oh, hell no."

I fell back on the bed and she cuddled up next to me after tossing the rubber into the trashcan in the corner.

"Does the thought of me fucking my date tonight turn you on?"

"Yes. It does. I've always been a voyeur."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes. I like to watch."

"You would like to watch me get fucked by another guy?"

"I think that would be pretty damn exciting, yes."

"Interesting," she said.

I was getting pretty relaxed, lying nude on Crystal's bed next to her warm body. I could get used to this very quickly. Crystal elbowed me gently.

"Come on, lover boy. Let's get you out of here so I can get ready for my date."

I looked at the clock. Man, time had flown by. It seemed like we were only fucking for a few minutes, but it was more like almost an hour since she got that condom out.

"C'mon. Time to get up," she said.

Oh, how I wanted her again.

We got out of bed and stood up. I walked behind her and was pressing my growing cock and balls against her ass. She giggled.

"C'mon silly. Help me change the sheets," she said as she was trying to strip the bed. She took the sheets out and down the hall and returned with a fresh pair from somewhere. Her date would be there in less than an hour.

I helped her make the bed before getting dressed and fondled and kissed her bare tits before leaving.

"Here," she said, handing me the two remaining Lifestyles condoms. "Here you go. You've got at least a couple more wishes coming from me and I'm sure you'll want these." She kissed me lightly on the cheek before turning to the bathroom to shower. "Thank you again for everything – including the great sex. Lock the door on the way out and I'll call you later tonight and let you know how my date night goes."

"All the sexy details?" I asked.

"Anything you want to know," she answered with a wink and a naughty smile.

"Thanks, Crystal. You're awesome."

"Right back at you."

I'll be honest. I was smitten as I drove the five minutes to my home. The sex with Crystal was great and it was the first strange pussy I'd had since I married my wife about seven years before. Even better was the promise of at least a couple more play dates with a very accomplished lover.

My wife Lisa and I had been sleeping in separate bedrooms since late January. We still shared the house while we saved some money for when our amicable divorce was finalized. We remained close despite the divorce. In fact we had a better relationship since deciding to divorce than we did while married.

When I got home, I found she had left me a note that she was out on a date and would be back late.

I showered and watched a movie before hitting the sack. I was kind of distracted through the evening, wondering how Crystal's date was going and whether she was getting the big, black cock at that very moment. I was also kind of wishing I had her around for another round of fun.

Crystal did call me, just before midnight, waking me up after I dozed off watching TV. She said her date was a disappointment. They had gone out for some dinner and after that to a club where they had a pretty good time.

"He was a good dancer and I thought he was going to be good in bed, too," she explained. "We kissed in the club and he wasn't too bad at kissing." She paused for a second then giggled. "He sure liked to put his hands all over me a lot though."

"I don't blame him. I'd like to put my hands all over you myself!"

She giggled again. "You're so bad. Anywho, we left early because he wanted to have sex with me and I was ready for him to fuck me silly. Honestly, my mind was on you and I from earlier this evening and I was horny."

"Well, thanks. I must say, I've been thinking about you constantly as well."

Crystal resumed her story. They made it back to her place and she gave me the play by play. She got him a beer. They began making out on the couch and he was all over her, as she expected.

"I wore some sexy pantyhose under my miniskirt and he tore a hole in the crotch because he was so impatient," she told me. "I am still half pissed as those were my nicest set."

"I told him to calm down. I decided to give him a blowjob so he'd quit clumsily trying to put his fingers in my pussy. When I unfastened his pants and pulled them down I almost laughed."

"What?" I asked. "Why would you laugh?"

She laughed again. "Not all black men have big cocks. I don't know if he took steroids to bulk up or what, but his penis was pretty small."

"Uh oh." I said. "I guess the obvious question is 'how small'?"

"Oh, it was maybe about five inches at best, maybe. Oh well, deep throating him was easy. I sucked his cock for him for a minute or two and then he tapped me on the shoulder. At first, I was wondering why he was tapping, then he started bucking as he came in my mouth."

"Rut row," I said.

"Yeah. I didn't want to spit it out so I let it roll out of my mouth onto my tits. He liked that. So we sat here and he drinks another beer while I've got a load of semen drying on my chest and tummy. I'm horny as hell thinking about you fucking me earlier today so I want some dick. So, I went down on him again and finally he was hard enough to put a condom on. I rubbed my clit while he was fucking me and got off a couple of times."

"Well that's good." My cock was very hard listening to her describe her tryst.

"Anyway, Andre wasn't too bad. He tried pretty hard to please me and made sure I got off before he came again."

"How did it feel?"

"There wasn't much to feel, compared to what I'm accustomed to. He had me get on top and ride him. I did. When I sensed he was about to come, I hopped off. I stroked him and he came in the condom. He then got dressed and left."

"He's gone already?"

"Yeah, he just left. I'm not going to call you and tell you about some guy when he's laying next to me in bed."

"I guess not," I said. She was right. I wasn't thinking.

"Do you want to come back over?" Crystal asked me. "I could use some more of your good loving."

I told her I certainly would like to but that I had better stay home. In the back of my mind I was thinking the old axiom from my favorite book, "How to Succeed with Women": Always leave them wanting more.

We talked for a few minutes more. Crystal kept my cock hard talking about how much she enjoyed our earlier playtime and how much she looked forward to having me cash in those "favors".

My wife Lisa came in about ten minutes after we hung up. I was getting something to drink before I hit the hay. I greeted her with a hug, a kiss, and my still semi-erect penis pressing into her tummy. Her disheveled blonde hair and clothes told the tale of a similar dating experience to Crystal's: my wife had gotten fucked by her date.

"Hi hon," she said. "Were you waiting up for me? That's so sweet."

"How was your date?" I asked her. "Looks like you had a good time."

"It was good. Did you have a good time today?"

"Yes, I did. Not as good as you though."

I followed her into what was our master suite. She was taking off her clothes to get ready for bed. First off was her brown shirt and then the black, lacey 32-A bra I had bought her for Christmas a couple years ago. Her nipples were rock hard and her little dark areolas had my attention. Her tits were nice and perky, just like I like them. And though they weren't big at all, they complemented her lean and muscular toned body and were very nice to look at.

I wondered if she had the matching thong on too under her miniskirt. "So, what did you do all day?" she asked, barely paying any attention to my eyes watching her every move as she undressed.

"I did some housework and errands, and I took Crystal to that photo thing, watched her get naked and then watched some TV. You?"

"Oh yeah. Today was her photo shoot. How did that go?"

"Pretty well. She asked me to stay. I pretty much sequestered myself in the kitchenette so my cock would quit throbbing."