My Rig Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, I love cars. I actually just finished rebuilding a 1964 Plymouth Fury." Jack said proudly.

Well. That changed everything. Jack had no idea that was one of my Dad's favourite cars. The bonded well past dinner talking about cars and Jack showing him the pictures of the profess of the rebuild all the way till the finished product. My Mom was astounded by how much Jack could put back. He clearly loved my Dad's fried chicken. My parents are like me though - they make lots just in case, and it was a good thing they did!

By the end of the night, my Mom gave us both a hug and a kiss and told us to have a great night. My Dad walked up to me and hugged me and then just stood in front of Jack. I knew my Dad was pulling shit, cause I could tell he loved Jack already. "I need to tell ya something Jack, and it may come as a bit of a shock." My Dad said sternly. "You son, are welcome at this house anytime you like. I hope you both come over and visit often." My Dad said with the biggest smile, and reached out and hugged Jack. "We go down south for the winter every year," by Dad started, "I hope you both will come down and visit us any chance you get!" When we were leaving I could see a tear in Jacks eye. This man is amazing. How did I get so freaking lucky.

*******

The next morning had arrived and I could see a little bit of a jump in Jacks step. He knew we were heading out to Terrace in the early afternoon. We were going to his hometown. He was so excited. I was so excited to have him hear I didn't even think about how excited he must be to finally go home!

We hopped on the plane at 12:45 and made our way to Terrace. We arrived about 5pm and went directly to his place. I was stunned. His home was amazing. He lived up on the side of a hill with the most amazing views I've ever seen. A great big log home and it was all done up. It was such a bachelor pad though, but in a good way. He didn't have art on the walls, but he had lots of TV's, video game systems, Hot tub on the outside deck, and the most amazing chef's kitchen I had ever seen.

"Jesus Jack, you have a seriously amazing home!" I said in awe.

"Mi casa et su casa!" He said trying to attempt to be spanish.

I tipped up on my toes and planted a bit wet kiss on him. It was so beautiful here. We had to go shopping to get stuff for his place too since he did the same thing as me before he left to head up north. Well, East, since you can't get a whole lot more north in BC than Terrace. After we grabbed the groceries, Jack said he wanted to take me on a walk. Good lord this place is beautiful. We went for a walk along the Skeena river and I just soaked in all the beauty.

We headed back to his place and Jack told me to hop in the shower while he started to make our supper. He was cooking up some locally caught salmon. When I got out of the shower and got all dressed up, he had a big smile on his face.

"Holy crap." I said, "How did you get this all done so fast?" I looked around and Jack had set up the patio outside with our now waiting supper on it. The view was stunning and Jack apparently took a lot of pride in what he was cooking. It smelled great!

"Well sir," he said acting like a maitre-d, "Tonight we shall be dining on a wild salmon, caught fresh this morning, cooked with lemon, dill, and butter. Also, will be a qinoa salad, roasted potatoes, and some fresh veggies to munch on"

"Jesus! How long was I in the shower for?" I laughed.

"Well," he said, "to be fair, I bought the salad, and everything else was pretty easy to cook!"

I looked at the kitchen and went straight faced. "Babe, just so you know, you're cooking supper, and I'm cleaning the kitchen." He tried to put up a fight but soon realized that he had no chance of winning.

Supper was amazing. It was fresh and delicious. I quickly went to work cleaning and wiping everything down. it didn't take long to get back to looking perfect again. Jack was outside on the deck tinkering around while I was doing this. I felt like such a married couple. It was a really nice feeling.

"Well, its getting late, but I was thinking that we could soak in the hot tub for a bit before we hit the hay? What do you think?" He said smiling. He was always smiling. I loved it.

"Well, I didn't bring a bathing suit so I dunno." I said kinda awkwardly.

"Uhm, I don't exactly use one up here." He said, while stripping down right there. God he had a beautiful body. It wasn't the toned perfect gym body that some people love. It was thick, but muscular, hairy all over, and that meat dangling between his legs always got my attention immediately.

I stripped down right there and made my way out. Jack had gone all romantic on me. Had some soft jazz playing in the background and had a few candles around the hot tub, but not too many to deter the beauty away from the stars. I got in and immediately took my spot leaning my back into his chest.

"God," I said, "Its been so long since I've had a decent soak in a hot tub." My muscles were instantly relaxing and I felt like I was on cloud nine. We laid like that for quite a while. We talked about our childhoods, what we wanted to be when we grew up, and what we wanted to do when we retired.

Jack started to massage my shoulders and I was beyond relaxed. It was so comfortable just sitting there and being together. I could feel something growing behind me.

"Getting a bit excited back there huh?" I said with a laugh. I grabbed his dick and gave it a squeeze and he let out a nice long moan.

"You know," I started, "Theres something I've been wanting to do with you for a while, but I just haven't been wanting to rush into anything."

Jack got a great big smile on his face, but then it quickly turned to one of concern. "Babe," he said, "I don't want to do anything until you're ready. I'm not gonna lie though. I've jerked off so many times thinking about sliding into your ass."

"I want you to have it, Jack, it's yours. I need you to be in me tonight. I love you with all of my heart and I can't think of a better to show you how much I love you." I said sincerely.

"Cubby, you show me every day how much you love me." he said, with love in his eyes.

I quickly turned around so that I was straddling his lap and looking him right in the eye. "I'm pretty sure that I just told you that you need to fuck me tonight."

Without a word, he picked me up out of the hot tub and carried me right into the bedroom. Me being me, I was worried about the water all over his floors, but anytime I tried to protest, he put his mouth on mine to shut me up. He seated me on the bed and stood there, naked, standing in front of me in all his glory.

"Suck it." He said looking down at his cock and then back up at me.

That was all the invitation that I needed and I was all over it. I started by lightly licking his hairy nuts and taking each one into my mouth, then both at the same time. God, this guy had some giant bull nuts on him. I loved him. I'd do anything for him.

He grabbed my head and slowly started to face fuck me. God it was hot.

"You really like that cock in your throat don't ya?" He said lustfully.

I couldn't even get a word out because he wasn't stopping or slowing down.

"Keep working that cock like that babe and I'll give you exactly what you are wanting. I wanna cum all over that pretty little beard of yours."

I started to deep throat him, slowly, and he was loving it.

"Fuuuuuuuuck, babe. I honestly don't think I've been blown till I've had your throat suckin me off like this. No one has ever been able to do that for me before." he said almost incoherently. Within a minute he just grabbed my head and started darting his cock in and out of my mouth at a feverish face. I'm glad I had pretty much lost my gag reflex since meeting him.

"I wanna cum in your mouth Mike, please don't stop, I'm so close!"

I wouldn't stop. People couldn't have paid me to stop at that point. I was working his veiny foreskin, flicking his piss slit with my tongue, working the shaft and head with my hand. I wanted this man to bust his load, and I wanted it bad.

Within moments, Jack was panting and breathing heavy.

He looked down and smiled, "Open wide Cubby, it's all yours, it will always, be only yours."

As soon as he said that he erupted into my mouth. Rope after rope of his hot salty seed sprayed into my mouth and I swallowed up every drop. I'd do anything for my man. At the same time, I was a bit on the sad side. I didn't show it, but I was really hoping that tonight was going to be the night that he truly made me his. I wanted to take his cock. It wasn't even a want at this point. It was a need.

Jack stood there, breathing hard, and looking down at me. His cock wasn't going down though. It was still standing there in front of me, hard as a rock. Without warning he grabbed my legs and lifted them up and pushed them back.

"Holy Jesus fuck!!!" I yelled as I first felt his tongue darting in and out of my rear entry. It felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. I felt like my eyes were rolling in the back of my head and he went at it for a while. I gripped the sheets. It was everything I could do to try and not lose control. After about 20 minutes of that, Jack got up and went over to the bedside table. Opened the drawer and all I heard was..."Fuck!"

Worried, I looked over and said, "Whats going on?"

"We didn't pick up any condoms when we went to the grocery store." he said with disappointment.

"Jack, I don't want you to think that I'm a big slut, cause I'm not, and I don't want you to think that I've done this before, but I want you in me, and I want you in me now. I need you in me." I said. I probably shouldn't have done it, but I was honest in that I had never done it before.

Jack came back over and didn't even need to spit on my ass. From what I had just said to him, he had started to precum enough that he didn't even need lube.

"Babe, flip over onto your back. I want to see your eyes as I'm sliding into you."

I immediately obeyed and I was looking into his eyes while we were kissing and I could feel his mammoth thick cock lightly rubbing me in the right spot."

"Promise me you'll go slow though..." I said without breaking eye contact.

"Cubby, there's nothing I would ever do to intentionally hurt you."

Without breaking eye contact he reached down and slowly started to rub his precum over my ass hole.

"I need you in me Jack. I love you so much. I need to feel you in me" I said with a whimper.

Very very slowly, I felt him starting to slide into me.

"Owe!" I yelled, "Please don't stop, but go slow!"

"I'm not taking it out babe, just get used to it. Fuck, you are so tight. You have no idea how amazing you feel right now."

I could feel the heat coming off his cock as he got the first few inches in. I winced in pain a few times, but between controlling my breathing and him calming me with reassurance and amazing kisses, I finally relaxed.

"Babe, I'm almost all the way in. Goddamnit. I sure hope I don't nut early. Your ass feels so good around my cock. I can barely handle it."

Slowly I could feel him sliding in farther and father.

"You okay babe? It's all the way in. How do you feel?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "Jack, I think I'm used to it now. I need you to fuck my ass and I need you to fuck it hard."

He got the most devilish look on his face and almost completely retracted his cock out of me and slammed it back in all the way, balls deep. I could feel his rock hard cock rub on my prostate and a large pool of precum came out of me. I was in ecstasy. This was the best feeling in the world. The first time that you and the person you love have sex, I mean full on sex, is truly the thing that bonds you as a couple. From that moment on, I was his, and he was mine. We both knew it.

Jack started moving his pelvis around in a way that was just beating on my prostate as he was hammering on my ass. I thought I was going to die. At some points I was forgetting to breathe, and I was seeing stars because of it.

Without taking himself out of me, be picked me up and we went outside on the deck and he sat down on the couch. When we seated, I think that somehow his cock found an unknown area that it hadn't been to before and within two pumps of his giant cock I was shooting my load all over his furry chest.

"Awe fuck Mike, you're amazing! I can't believe you just came without touching yourself! This is so fucking hot you don't even know!"

I was in a state of pure euphoria. I couldn't focus on anything. I could barely hear him. All I could see were his blue eyes looking at me like he was searching my soul. He laid me on my back and started to slowly fuck me. He knew what I wanted.

"You like that dick don't ya? I don't want you to ever have another cock besides mine Mike. I want you to me mine, and mine alone. He started to build up his pace. I could see the beads of sweat formin on his forehead and his whole body had a sheen to it. He was glistening. He looked like a big, burly, furry, angel...with a giant cock that was impaling me with every glide.

"Mike, Mike, please look at me. Babe I need you to look at me." he said with desperation.

I looked up at him after I could get my eyes to focus. He had so much care in his eyes. I knew this was the man I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I knew what I had to do.

"Jack?"

"Ya babe?" he said concentrating on pounding my ass.

"I need you to feed me that big load that I know you have built up in there. I can feel your foreskin sliding back in forth in me and its...its...its...."

I barely got the sentence out and I came all over myself again. This was everything Jack needed to see.

"Baby, I'm cumming and I'm gonna cum hard. You ready for it?"

"I need you to cum in me." I said with certainty.

"Here it comes babe! Here it comes! Oh my god I love you! I love you. I love your ass, I love that mouth, I love everything about you!"

With about 5 more strokes, he was almost screaming. I could feel my insides just filling up with his warmth. It was an amazing feeling. We had officially bonded even more if it were possible. Kept pumping rope after rope of his massive load into me. We laid there for probably about 15 minutes before he finally slipped out of my ass.

"Oh my god! ....be right back!" I said as I clenched my ass cheeks together and ran for the bathroom. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I know how much I put into you. Just lay here with me for a minute. Please?" I couldn't say no to him. I don't think I could say no to him about anything. I could feel his seed slowly coming out of me. It was leaking out of my ass onto his very hairy leg. Finally, like a ninja, I darted up and ran. Jack laughed so hard to see how self conscious I was about it. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. I noticed something that I didn't pay attention to during sex thought.

When I came back outside, I walked up to him and slapped him on the arm.

"Well, it looks as thought someone found the hickey I gave him!"

Slightly annoyed, I said, "Hickey? You call this a hickey? You practically bit right into my neck!"

"Well, I want people to know that you're mine, and when they see us together, they are going to know immediately who gave that to you.

I didn't know what to say. I loved him so much. I looked at it again. I guess it wasn't that bad. especially after the way he described the reason he did it. Jack pulled me in to have another look at it and I was straddled on his lap. Within seconds, I could feel that it was back. I don't know how he does it. I need at least a little bit of time between cumming, but goddamn. He was rock hard again.

"Feel like going again Cubby? As far as I see it, we have to make up for lost time and I seriously don't think I can go to bed with this.

I looked down and it was like an arm. I didn't know if I'd ever get used to the size. He was 8.5" and he was thick as my wrist. I shifted myself to give him some easy access. I loved that he was as much into eye contact as I was. Everything about this was amazing. This time was much different thought. He pretty much slide all the way into me with ease.

"Holy fuck how did you do that?" He asked with amazement in his eyes.

"Well, I don't really think it had time to tighten up from the last time ya sexy fucker!" I laughed

It was in this moment that I discovered that cum is pretty much the most amazing lubricant ever. I didn't want this feeling to ever stop. He was lifting my ass and lowering it in unison with the bucking of his hips. I was in my special, no breathing, star seeing, incoherent kinda place again. Never before had I felt this feeling. I had met my soul mate. My other half.

"I'm gonna cum quick this time babe. My cum in your ass already is making it feel so good it's insane!" he said with an almost glazed look to his eyes.

"Take it, Jack. Take it. You own it. It's yours. If you want it, I need you to take it. I'm begging you here." I replied. Once I said it, I felt dumb. I felt needy and desperate almost.

That feeling went away immediately when I saw the look of fire in his eyes when he started to pound me like he had nothing left to live for and this was the last time he'd ever get to experience my ass again. He buried his face into my neck and nipped at the flesh and gave a little bit on my neck to muffle the scream.

"It's coming again babe. I'm gonna fill you up!"

I felt it again. The warmth was exhilarating. I knew that I was going to love every second of being with my man. The amount of loads that we traded with each other must be astronomical. We have no been together for 6 years and still going strong. We still work together and people are a lot more open to the idea than you would think. People see the happiness that we share and either pay no attention, or they wish us well. I love Jack, and I'm going to love him for the rest of my life.

Let me know what you guys think? I find it a nice release to write so if I get enough positive responses then I might just keep on going!

Driv3rCub81