My Roller Coaster Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took my hand and said, "Let's go."

I had never thought about it before, but the club itself certainly didn't occupy all of the space the building provided. I was about to find out that there were about fifty private rooms under the same roof. It made sense since some members would disappear from the club for extended periods of time and there were no other structures or houses for several miles. I also found out that volunteers had first priority on the rooms that rent for $100 per hour or $400 for the night (midnight to 5 a.m.). Persons performing on-stage were entitled to a free room.

Trent showed me the ropes and took me to one of the rooms. The room was immaculately clean, fresh bedding and linen, clean smelling, and nicely decorated. I was really surprised because when Trent first mentioned the rooms, I envisioned what I imagined a prostitute's place of business would look and smell like.

In the room we repeated our earlier performance only we moved more slowly and really enjoyed the sex. I don't know what it is about his cock, but I don't think I can ever get enough of it. There's something about it, and most probably the way he used it, that just made fucking Trent something special to me. With the time we had, Trent fucked me twice. The first time he came in my mouth. The second time he filled my cunt. When we finished, I douched, showered, rinsed my mouth with mouth wash, and put my dress back on. I looked at the clock and it was almost 4:30. I kissed Trent and thanked him for a wonderful night. He returned the thanks and we agreed that we would have to get together again.

When I returned to the table everyone was happy and smiling. Ray piped up and said, "Welcome back. Lee found out about the private rooms tonight and it looks like you did too."

I affirmed that I had and as we stood up to leave, Lee reached in his pocket and pulled out the bra and panties and handed them to me. I looked at the panties and said, "Lee, these aren't mine." He reached back into his other pocket, and with a sheepish grin pulled my panties out. We all laughed and Ray remarked that we needed to be careful when we bring souvenirs home.

When we got to the car, I snuggled up next to Lee and told him again how much I loved him. He asked if I had a good time and I told him I did. I asked if he had a good time and he replied that it wasn't bad.

Back at the condo, Yvonne suggested that we trade partners until we left for home. Lee started to protest but Yvonne put her finger to his lips and said, "I know last night was a revenge fuck. I think you owe me an honest fuck."

Lee looked at me with a questioning look on his face and with a lilting voice I said, "Go ahead and have a good time honey." I could tell he was torn, but finally he smiled, took Yvonne by the hand and headed into their bedroom.

* * * * * * When we got back home, we had a long discussion about what had happened. Lee had gotten it on with the brunette, Leslie, and with Charlie's wife, Cindy, plus the last night (really morning) with Yvonne.

He still had mixed feelings but he admitted the weekend had been exciting and different. I'm sure Lee would he just as happy if we let things rest where they were. But the sweetheart realized that he had lit my fuse and that I would enjoy doing it again.

* * * * * *

EIGHT YEARS LATER

Ray and Yvonne's group meets once a month. At their insistence we joined the group the first two months after our club experience. There are usually five to eight couples and they reserve the appropriate number of consecutive rooms in a nice hotel downtown for the weekend. The couples with children farm them out for the weekend and make it a mini-vacation.

Since every two rooms are adjoining room, you usually have two partners for each night, thus, you have four different partners for the weekend. After the second weekend Lee and I both agreed that the local swap group just didn't compare to the club.

For one thing, it was obvious that some of the partners were just going along with their partner and they didn't really enjoy it. Secondly, we became aware that the existence of the group was becoming known to people outside the group. We felt this was courting disaster.

When asked to join on a regular basis, we declined the invitation. We do join them on rare occasions, mostly as a friendship gesture to Ray and Yvonne. However, we return to the club once or twice a year now. One trip each year we go for longer than a weekend. Lee accepts the situation and is basically ok with it. I let him know when I will be on stage. Sometimes now he will watch. But he will not perform in front of others, even with me. In conclusion, I have discovered a side of me that I didn't know existed. And though I love this alter ego, I'm a little afraid of it. I don't want to let it get in the way of our marriage. That's why we limit our sexual excursions to be outside of our bedroom and none of our extra curricular sex ever comes home. Though we don't, our home still bears the sanctity of our wedding vows.

I am a lucky woman to have such a wonderful and loving husband. I must state how grateful I am for my experience because now I know, with no reservations, all the sex in the world can never interfere with my love for my fantastic husband.

I'm presently writing from the condo. Ray and Lee are boating and Yvonne has gone shopping. I always coordinate with Trent so we will be here together. Right now I can hardly wait for it to be time to go to the club. It's been nine months since I was last with him. He is my roller coaster. My life wouldn't end and I wouldn't feel deprived if I could never ride again, but I sure look forward to riding when I get a chance.

Lee has already been informed that Trent and I will appear tonight as well as on Sunday. Again, I can't begin to explain how much I love Lee. He now realizes that there is something special, sexually, between Trent and me. But he also knows my love for him is solid. I always remind him, that with me, he is number one in every respect, including the bedroom. He knows that the physical attraction for Trent lives only in the club, that Trent is my roller coaster and the club is the theme park.

Let me finish by saying that if anyone ever accuses Lee of being wimp I will immediately know that I am hearing from and in the presence of a complete asshole sporting a dick that is short, limp, and spaghetti sized in diameter.

* * * * * *

Lee's Note

I'm sure that after reading Rhonda's story that some of you are asking how I, or any man, can allow himself to be cuckolded. The answer is that if a man and a woman really love each other they acknowledge and support their partner's sexual drives.

I have to admit that at first I was very hurt and uncomfortable with the new woman my wife became at times. Yes, I even felt cuckolded. But as time went on I could see and, to some degree, understand the sheer joy she derived from the sessions at the club.

It wasn't until I got past the point of not wanting to watch that I changed. Watching her have sex, especially with Trent, I could see the pure pleasure she was deriving from the act. Along with that I was very much aware that our own sexual practices had improved and there was absolutely nothing that even hinted that our love was being hampered. In fact, I believe that Rhonda's love for me is stronger than ever.

Yes, I enjoy myself with a few of the women at the club, but I don't have the desire for the activity like Rhonda does. I have to admit some variety is fun.

I'm still not what you would call a roller coaster man. But just think what it is like when you go to a theme park and watch your children's faces as they experience the joy and excitement of a roller coaster. Could you ever deny them the experience?

Oh, Rhonda didn't mention it but we adopted wonderful twin girls five years ago. They lost their parents in an accident shortly after they turned five. They're eleven now and guess what! They love to ride the roller coaster with their mom.

When they get married I guess I'll have to warn their husbands.

12