My Rose Does Bloom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hand I slowly stroked over her clit and labium, soaking her canal liberally as she twisted and cringed, desperate for my touch of satisfaction. Carefully, I spread her lips with one hand, while entering two fingers with the other. I started pulsing back and forth at a steady pace, causing her to push into my fingers pleading for more. My remaining hand found her bud, and I softly twisted the small organ, as she continued to push her hips back and forth against my fingers. "Don't come," I told her.

"I can't stop," she said.

"Not yet, just relax, and let me enjoy your pussy first."

Rose tried to relax, but a series of mini-ripples shot through her body so I slowed my pacing. I continued to stroke for a few minutes, her excitement reaching almost intolerable levels as she tried to stymie a vicious orgasm. Removing my hands from her vagina, I offered her my fingers and she sucked voraciously, taking each into her mouth and licking hungrily between the digits.

Removing my hand, I kissed her, tasting the nectar of love in her mouth. I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my thick long dildo to let her feel its strength. "I'm gonna make love to you Rose, and when I do I want you to have an orgasm greater than you've ever had. I want all that love I feel for you, and you feel for me to come rushing out in a torrent. Come for me baby, come for me like you never have before."

Placing some lubricant on the shaft, I rubbed the head of the dildo over her vulva, causing her first small orgasm, "Hold it baby. Hold it until I enter you completely."

She nodded, too excited to talk. Spreading her pussy lips with my fingers, I eased the dildo into her canal about an inch and slowly started stroking back and forth. Soon, she pushed forward and swallowed the entire length of the shaft with her pussy. I started pounding her with energy and force, sliding the dildo in and out of her cove repeatedly as she stiffened, reddened and gasped. Her orgasm was almost immediate, and she leaned her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Millie!"

Gripped by the power of her orgasm, I continued pounding and she came repeatedly in multiple tides of bliss until it became too much, and she pushed at my waist asking me to stop.

I was covered in sweat, although the temperature was cool. My clothing felt as if it was a burden, and I had to feel her naked flesh next to mine. Discarding my jacket, I yanked my tie up over my head, getting it caught in my hair and just leaving it there. In my eagerness to get naked, I popped the buttons on my shirt and threw the garment to the side. My tank top, pants and haltered dildo followed, until I stood in front of Rose, gloriously naked and dripping wet.

I purposely slowed to enjoy undressing my bride. Motioning for Rose to sit up and turn, I patiently and slowly unbuttoned each of the many buttons that trailed from the back of her neck to her waist while kissing her neck and bare skin after each button was undone. Then I carefully lifted her wedding dress from her body as if it were a baby, folded it with loving care and rested it over the side of the couch. Moving to my lover's back, I enjoyed the splendor of her breasts while cupping them with gentle appreciation. She was delightfully nude in my arms except for her hose and garter belt, glowing pink like a soft rose petal.

Fixated, I kissed her back and fondled her breasts insatiably, then stood to view her beauty. She looked at me shyly like a virginal bride, embarrassed of her nudity.

"You're breathtaking Rose, truly the most stunning woman on the face of the earth, in the entire existence of humankind. I'll never love another as I love you, never my Guinevere, never."

She motioned for me to lay down on the couch, then grabbed the wet dildo and removed it from the harness. Bringing the phallus to my mouth, she teased my lips to open. I eagerly took a quarter of its length in my mouth. "Can you taste my love?" Stroking back and forth with the dildo in my mouth while she rubbed my pussy lips and clitoris, Rose looked like a divine angel as I closed in on an orgasm. She removed the dildo, then two of her fingers carefully entered my pussy and stroked. Within a few seconds, I exploded in an orgasmic surge that ripped through my body shocking my senses and driving me delirious.

As I caught my breath for a few seconds, she moved on top of me, touching her breasts to mine and positioning her lower body at a slight angle so she could rub her hip against my excitedly waiting vulva. Pulsing up and back at a delicate yet frenzied pace, I again found freedom in orgasm's clutches. Repeatedly my body spasmed and contorted, forcing white stars to form before my eyes as blood rushed from my brain to feed my overly ripe pussy.

I must have passed out, because waking a few seconds later I felt a warm sensation coming from my feet. Rose was sitting on her knees with one of my legs propped up in her arm sucking on my toes. She slipped each one individually in her mouth, simulating fucking them with her mouth, salaciously sliding her tongue in and around each digit. As she performed fellatio on my feet, one of her hands was lightly touching the sparse hair around my vulva. The sensation was stunning, and I soon was moaning in the throes of passion.

Her mouth and tongue loved my toes repeatedly as her fingers increased their attention to my wet folds. She penetrated my pussy slightly and carefully, sliding a single finger in a couple of inches. The act of masturbation stirred feelings of love deep within me, and I found myself quickly aroused with orgasmic necessity. Her lips attended to the bottoms of my feet, licking and sucking, finding spots that I did not know I loved. Then her mouth located the sensitive area on the backside of my knee, an erogenous zone that seemingly was connected directly to my vagina because the sensations of her loving me so intimately caused the first of a multiple welling of orgasms that was greater than the ones I just had.

Rose moved to my belly, kissing and clutching me tightly. My hands ran through her hair as I noticed wet noises coming from the direction of Ms. Jensen. Our teacher had lifted her dress to her waist, and was obviously enjoying our marital rite of passage by stimulating her pussy with her hand. Looking at her masturbating while Rose was pleasing me excited me. It was delightfully sexy to think that Ms. Jensen could pleasure herself by watching our loving.

Rose moved up and kissed my neck as her hands caressed my breasts. She lightly ran her nails over my nipples causing me to tremble in pleasure. Making a path downward, she started teasing my nipples with her tongue and deeply massaging my small firm peaks. Taking her hands to my hips, my Watson gently raked her nails upward, ending under my arms, which forced me to whisper as loud as I could, "You're my savior Rose."

She lifted and looked at me smiling, "Holmes, in case you haven't noticed Jesus ain't here, but that's a sweet thing to say."

"Sorry Cheesecakes, now get that mouth of yours back to work," I said in lilting desperation, then started pushing her head ever lower to my hyper stimulated vagina.

Rose stopped, looked at me again and said with fake sarcasm, "Hey baby, listen and listen good. I want you to hold your orgasm when I start licking you, just like I held it for you. Think you can do that?"

"Are you crazy girl? I'm about ready to explode."

"Well okay then, I guess I'll have to stop."

"You sweet bitch, you better not or were getting this marriage annulled."

"Oh, the last girl who told me that is no longer alive. You ready to risk that sweetems?"

"Rose, your new blushing bride is gonna be dead if you don't get that mouth of yours busy on my little honey-hole. Please, my princess, you got me aching all over and I gotta have you."

"Since ya asked so nicely."

Rose indicated for me to reposition and rest my legs over her shoulders as she went to her knees on the side of the couch. Circling my belly with her wet lips, my navel was soon soaked by her repeatedly thrusting tongue that seemed to fly in and out of the small opening.

She continued to playfully tease me by tugging on my sparse pussy hair with her fingers, then kissing just to the side of my labium, purposely not hitting the spot I was desperately wanting her to lick.

"Rose, please."

"Patience Millie, let me enjoy your pussy."

"You bitch," I said smiling at her artful teasing. "You wait, paybacks are hell."

"That's a kind of hell I'll take any day of the week," she said then buried her face between my thighs. She sucked, nibbled and licked every inch of my pussy, magically finding each and every nerve that existed in and between my lips. My body stiffened and a powerful bolt shot through my entire essence forcing me to lift my bum off the coach and support myself only with my back and legs on her shoulders. My orgasm consumed me, driving every cell in my body to erupt with fantastic merriment. I'd never experienced such total wonton abandon, and I repeatedly pronounced my love of my wife until the world went dark for a few seconds.

Ms. Jensen made a noise causing me to rouse. Rose and I looked at each and nodded, then we looked at the teacher. We untangled from each other, walked up to our mentor then indicated for her to stand up and the three of us walked back toward the couch. We hugged, Rose and I on either side of her. Then she said, "You girls make me so happy, to see how you love each other, and how you love me. I feel as if I've died and gone to heaven to have two lovely girls such as you in my life."

"It is we who are lucky," we said in unison. My lips sought Ms. Jensen's ripe nipple through the thin purple dress. Rose did the same on her other nipple. We both sucked greedily, soaking her dress and making the nipples moist with our excitement.

"Mercy," said Ms. Jensen, "How you girls love me. Love me girls, love me as I love you."

Rose moved behind Ms. Jensen and I stayed in front of her. My hands found the hem of her skirt and lifted it above her breasts. Rose slightly cupped each of her hands underneath the breasts and whispered to me, "Suckle Millie." My tongue licked Ms. Jensen's now naked nipples, and I moved greedily from one to the other unable to satisfy my desire to please her. I deftly squeezed the nipple that I wasn't busy sucking, eventually causing Ms. Jensen to move back and rest her body on Rose.

Rose began kissing Ms. Jensen's neck and ear, generously sliding her tongue to every delicious nook she could reach. The teacher ground her bottom into Rose, then took hold of one of the teen's hands and moved it down to her pubis. I followed the hand downward to her tummy, licking her navel, kissing, loving every inch of that wonderful woman's body.

I sucked noisily on her belly, slightly above Rose's hand, which was toying with Ms. Jensen's soaking pussy. Rose began sliding her fingers on Ms. Jensen's clit and labium, causing the older woman to look to the sky and close her eyes. "Love me," she unconsciously moaned.

Above my occupied mouth, I felt Rose's free hand on my head forcing me downward to Ms. Jensen's beautiful apple. I went to my knees and watched as Rose slowly masturbated our teacher. Licking my lips in eager anticipation of sharing my love and happiness with her, I moved Rose's hand and heard a mild protest emanating from Ms. Jensen. I viewed the most exquisite bald pussy I'd ever seen. Her clitoris, pink, luscious and burning, emerged from fantastic radiant lips that drove me wild with desire to kiss and suck. Breathing deeply, I savored the aroma of her sex, then devoured her clit, sucking with abandon forcing odd noises from this magnificent woman. Going wild, I sucked each lip, slipping them in and out of my mouth numerous times. Then I lifted her leg slightly, moved down underneath as far as I could and buried my face in her pussy. Extending my tongue in her passage as deeply as I could reach, my body seemed to catch on fire and my pussy oozed creamy juice. She tasted like honey dripping in the morning light of a cool Autumn morning.

I felt Rose's hand reach underneath Ms. Jensen's bum and she pushed at my chin. Moving my mouth from her pussy, I then went after her bulbous clit, which seemed alive with anticipation. Rose's fingers tickled my chin as she entered Ms. Jensen from behind. My divine Watson began pacing quickly, much to the delight of our teacher.

I reached my hand between Ms Jensen's legs to search for Rose's pussy that was fortunately within my reach. Finding warmth that Rose greeted with a grateful moan, I easily slipped in a finger and started stroking her canal while gloriously glued to Ms. Jensen's clitoris. Unable to keep my remaining hand from stimulating my pussy, I kneaded my small clit between my forefinger and thumb.

My senses were besieged with the sheer joy of simultaneously stimulating the three of us at the same time. I went crazy, furiously stroking myself and Rose with both hands while nibbling and sucking Ms. Jensen's clitoris. We became frenzied in our lovemaking, each of us sliding and moaning, touching each other in any way that we could to feel our mutual joy. In less than a minute, we became one huge orgasm, emitting such energy and force I thought the room would catch fire. Entwined, twisted and squirming, we pulsed again and again, until Ms. Jensen and Rose collapsed and rested on the couch. The teacher then lightly ran her hand through my hair, with Rose behind her on the couch, still softly kissing her tender neck.

Ms. Jensen had me sit up, then reached her hand down and slowly stroked my own pussy. Waves of satisfaction shot through me too many times to count. I orgasmed again, and kissed Ms. Jensen's breasts as she whispered, "That's my Millie, enjoy the sex that we can offer each other; you are a prodigy, emerge child and be free."

We all dozed for a few minutes, resting our bodies to ready for more loving. Awakening with a start, I felt as If I was being pounded by an object in my pussy. I thought Rose must have strapped on the dildo and started fucking me hard, but then reality hit. I realized where I was, and a voice with a heavy Hispanic accent asked. "Janitor, who in there?"

*******

Shocked into the authenticity of my predicament, I stood and realized somehow I had completely stripped naked and my pussy was dripping wet. Reaching for an old garment from the rack, I wiped the mess from my vulva, stopping quickly to breathe my aroma. I quickly dressed, then headed for the back of the storage room to search for an exit. As I did I heard a set of keys clattering and the sound of a lock clicking. Shit, I thought. I don't want to get caught like this! How embarrassing.

To my utter relief, I spied a back doorway to the room and tested it to see if it was unlocked. The knob twisted and the door opened. I cautiously peered around the corner and the coast was clear, so I took off swiftly down the hallway, smiling at what the janitor must think of the evocative aroma I must have left behind.

Turning the corner, I bumped into Rose and Ms. Jensen who were exiting the school. I turned red, not because of bumping into them, but because of the very improper fantasy I just had, especially about Ms. Jensen. She was such a saint, and I was embarrassed that I had used her so in my fantasy. Fantastically, I felt no such guilt about my thoughts of Rose, rationalizing that I must truly love her. Thank God I wasn't caught, and only I knew of my fantasy and masturbation, at least I hoped I was the only one who knew, silly as I was to think that.

"You okay Millie? You look flushed or something," said Rose.

"Uhm—yeah I'm okay, just that time of the month ya know."

"Oh," said Millie, "need some aspirin? I gotta few, but they're cheapies."

"Hey thanks, that would be great."

Rose looked back at the teacher, "Thank you Ms. Jensen." The two hugged.

"Anytime dear, just give me warning so I can let Eunice's sitter know I'm going to run a few minutes late. I thought you made fantastic progress today. You're really making strides." Rose beamed; it was obvious she wasn't used to receiving compliments about her academic success. I was damn proud of her also, and I had nothing to do with it.

"Well," Rose said quietly, "thank you, now I had better go take care of my knight in shining armor before she doesn't rescue me anymore."

Ms. Jensen looked perplexed and asked, "What?"

"Long story, we go way back, the two of us . . . way back to yesterday and a chocolate shake and pimples." Rose turned to me and looked at me smiling. "This girl is a good friend and keeps on coming to my rescue." Then Rose blushed just enough to get me confused.

As we walked to the water fountain, she rummaged through her purse. I thought about how Rose had used the word friend and became a little dejected. I had fallen for her after only a day, but it didn't look like the feeling was mutual and it stung.

A sweet looking Latina janitor no older than her mid-twenties strolled by with her cart and stared at me. I couldn't help but smile as she passed, thinking that it must be the key lady. Rose looked at me with a queer expression and asked, "What's so funny."

"You don't want to know baby, trust me on that one."

"Millie, you're so weird, but I gotta tell you I think I'm finally gettin' algebra. Ms. Jensen had to explain it a bunch of times. She's like a magician in teaching, knowing all these tricks and shortcuts then using phrases so I remember them."

I looked at Rose and just had to give her a hug. She hugged back and asked, "What's that for?"

"Gosh, I don't know Rose . . . you're so beautiful. Maybe school is a little bit harder for you, but there's beauty in the effort you put in and the way you never quit or give in. I'm proud of you , very proud. You let me know whatever I can do to help you with algebra, or anything for that matter. And Ms. Jensen, I've actually never met anyone like her. She's a pain in the ass, but for some reason I just love her more than ever."

"Oh Millie, quit being so nice all the time. You're making me like you too much and I'm afraid you'll disappear as my friend." she demurely responded, then pulled away from me and looked down for a brief second. She looked back and focused on my face with those alluring eyes, "I have some time, you wanna hang out awhile?"

Did I want to hang out? I nearly jumped out of my panties wanting to hang out with her so badly, but casually responded, "Yeah—and uhm, Rose, I ain't gotta trick that'll make me disappear from you."

Then I thought of my exploits with Trisha and my impure fantasy of sex and had to say without even thinking, "I'm sorry."

"For what Sherlock? You're a great friend," she answered looking at me expectantly.

"I'm just sorry, Rose . . ." I tried to continue, but couldn't. I felt so stupid. How could I even think to tell her what I'd done, or that I had a crush on her when she didn't feel the same?

She stared at me a few seconds, "Lookey hon, I don't know exactly what's bugging you, but you have nothing to be sorry to me about. When you're ready to talk to a friend about it, my door is always open. Okay?"

"Okay, but I . . . " Lowering my eyes unable to continue again, I avoided her questioning face. Friend! It looked like I had my answer about Rose, and I was more than sad, even dejected for a few seconds. I picked myself up and considered it all. If I could not have Rose in the special way I wanted her, then I would be happy just to be friends. But it hurt, I loved her so.

Rubbing the number on my hand, I knew I would call Vivian as soon as I had the chance. I needed—no I had to have lesbian sex, and if I couldn't get it from Rose, damn, I was going to get it somehow. After all, I was a fuck up.

12