All Comments on 'My Second Nightmare'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY!!!!!

You really need to stop taking those drugs. green donkey dick? And you seen them!!! WOW you're worst that your dead ex wife of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Sucks a green donkey dick. Wimp husband, stupid as shit wife, interfering mother. The only one with a decent reaction was Davis.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Soooo

he fell for a girl who was willing to f@ck for the purpose of deception? Isn't that special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Was good but wtf kind of man stays passive to his disgusting mother. She is a vile creature who chose a cheating whore over her own son. Didn't make sense considering he WASN'T a passive bloke. But overall rather good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ugh!!!

No words!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Loved it

The epitome of a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what...what happened here ? ohio accidently let a man escape from a whore ?

this is rare as hens teeth .

ohio didnt cuck for once . i better buy a lotto ticket .

5*

thats a first .

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Good Story - I like a happy ending

But you seem to have some issues with women. Have to confess I've got a few of those stories in me too. They've kept me from finishing one for a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Emotional Surgury

Wow! My guts were locked-up and churning from the first page. That was like experiencing emotional torture, a knife cutting through the heart without any pain-numbing drugs! Having only had one wife who I loved with all my heart dump me after 18 years of marriage like so much garbage, I can totally relate to his feelings, except add a couple of more decades of thinking you had a happy marriage before the declaration in unyielding terms that the marriage is over and you ruined her life and killed her love for you!!!

Still haven't recovered after another 18 years... Loved the happy ending that made the agony worth the hope of joy at the end. Where's my Angie??? Still hoping the nightmare ends before my heart gives out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I could

Not get past the second page. You must hate men. You write men with no living brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy shmitt

Holy shmitt, do you and I have the same mother? Actually he was too nice to his stupid ignorant naive meddling mother (no wonder dad was dead already).

I flat laid the law down on my mom about meddling in my life - we did not talk/visit for over 7yrs. and I do not feel bad out it either. I gave mom a choice - bug out or else but she new more and better than me - even after I survived Vietnam, divorce, & 10yrs active military - her daily TV soaps educated her on what real life is all about.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
Protagonist was pathetic. Truly abysmal.

You don't have to burn the bitch. You don't have to reconcile. But an adult should have a spine to decide what they want, and to enforce it. Only children allow infatuation to rule their lives.

Wife/Ex-wife stepped all over him. Check

Deceitful, treacherous mom stepped all over him, and he permits it. Check

Angie stepped all over him. Check. And he takes her back. Check.

What an passive, invertebrate slug. He deserves Angie, another lying POS like his ex.

Now Davis, he could use a story of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always difficult to create a character that is loving and passionate and worthy, . . .

who then turns out to be stupid and shallow and ignorantly cruel, but the husband never discerns that he's married to a psychopath. Its like having a beautiful toasted luscious smelling pie placed in front of you, but when you slice it open you find it full of putrid fish and cat shit. Kind of hard to imagine that much dichotomy in one person, that can't be discerned over the course of years of dating and living together.

So it was just too much of a stretch. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
With a mom like that who needs enemies?

That's nice! The protagonist knows karate. Oh look! The guy learnt karate. Oh my god! He's a black belt in karate. Wow! He competes in karate competitions. Mon dieu! He knows karate! Dios mio! Karate is known by the guy! Mein gott! Karate guy!

See what I did there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish Alec would have recieved pain.

But still enjoyed the story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Among the Best Ever

That was absolutely one of the best LW stories....ever! Great story, great main and supporting characters, and pretty funny in just the right spots. Got me invested.

A couple of very minor sentence or word glitches, but still extremely well executed.

5 stars, well deserved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
More Thoughts

"entertaining myself by stroking her ass, most of which was easily available on either side of her thong panties" - What happened to her tights?

"Nick, I'm...I...I'm so sorry, I just...can't, I can't do this." - Hell, YOU'RE the one who started it! It's not like HE seduced YOU!

As I said before, there would have been NO equivalence between any affair he might have had with Angie and what Jennie did! They are SEPARATED! Maybe not a "legal" separation, but still.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Real Wimp!

Who gives a shit about poor little wimpy's hurt feelings. When he found Alec in bed with his Jenny (Forrest Gump comes to mind) he would have been well within his rights (Temporary insanity) to re-position Alec's balls into his throat using the pointy end of his shoe,and bitch-slapping that unfaithful cunt of a wife 3 feet into the air!

- He needed to set his bitch of a mother straight! No wonder he was a wimp,growing up with an aggressive,disloyal,bitchy mother thoroughly dominating him.

- And that dufuss friend! He probably never dated Angie when he had the chance because he was an anti-social fag!

= Not holding my breath waiting for this to be released as a Lifetime Channel movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No balls

His to-do list should have read

1. Grow a pair

2. Tell Mom to piss off. Seriously. When you are in the right, and your own parent sides against you, that relationship is too toxic to maintain.

3. Tell Jenny to piss off.

Really, not one of your good stories.

Are there people THIS whipped over the age of consent ?

I was genuinely infatuated with a girl -- IN HIGHSCHOOL -- and put up with stupid crap from her, that I'd be embarrassed to recount now. But I was seventeen.

By age 20 I was over that. Been married to my equal partner for almost 30 years now, in part because neither of us will take "deal-breaker" crap from the other. Lots of give and take, but not crap.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4* not 5* because

our hero the black belt was just too much of a pussy to stand up for himself. Once again the seducer, this story Alec, walked away whistling dixie, whilst the cuckold threw a wobbler.

Bullfrog

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
JENNY-JENNY-JENNY

why cant you move along without me/ TK U MLJ LV NV

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Stories

Black Belt Karate Expert needs to trade in his black belt for a pair of pink panties or a chastity cage for his nonfunctional cock.

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

I liked the writing and story premise but hated the characters. The cheating bitch wife was just shallow and had an itchy cunt that seemed anyone could scratch. He was stupidly obsessive. No guy could still have feelings for someone after what she did. He let the guy get dressed and walk out without saying or doing anything? And then he kindly leaves to give her time to gather her stuff? I hated this guy more than the fucker and fuckee. The fucker beats her and then walks away! He needed to loose at least his balls, if not half his cock along with them. His friend was not much of a friend if he didn't take care of the fucker for him. And has the exhubby ever heard of a restraining order?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm still being stalked by my ex

After she left me much like Jenny did with Alec. Not quite as elaborate, but yes, it was true love, yada yada yada. I was so sick I spent about a week puking and with the shits, just like I had an actual virus or bacterial infection. I didn't file for divorce, I couldn't bring myself to even think about her or a divorce, it would bring up everything I had eaten. You see, she was not just the girl of my dreams, she was the little red haired neighbor girl I had grown up with and thought I knew as well as myself.

Unfortunately I didn't have a buddy to back me up like Nick did. No, my buddy swept my wife off her feet while I was at work. She moved out and in with Bill where after the newness started wearing off, his knuckles began to wear too, from punching her. The first few times she didn't report it, the last time she was transported via ambulance, making a report mandatory. Unfortunately the police called her husband, still me and didn't take it kindly when I laughed and told them to tell my wife to fuck off and die, I didn't give a shit. A few hours at the local precinct and I finally had my arresting officer understanding. Thankfully, he'd went through a cheating spouse too.

She seemed devastated when I didn't go see her in the hospital. But like an asshole, I was there to give her a ride home. On the ride home she tried to kiss me and explain about the biggest mistake she'd ever made and I agreed, it was truly her biggest mistake. When I pulled up, she sat in shock and began whispering to me, what was I doing? I got out, grabbed her bag and helped her to her door and delivered her home, to Bill. You see, she chose someone else, not me. I truly took her home. I'll admit, I expected the asshole was still in jail and I was a bit taken back. But I smiled and waved when I left her there, closing the door behind me.

Her dad was furious and caught me off guard when I heard the knock on my door. His fist hit me in the chin before I realized who was even there. Laying on the floor, looking up at old Frank, who stood with his feet wide and fists clenched, waiting for me to stand, I started to laugh. That infuriated him even further. When I saw he wasn't going to let me up without another punch, I did what any self respecting man would do. Standing over me it was so easy and I simply brought my foot up hard enough to damn near crush his family jewels. He collapsed and I stood.

After we had a good talk, I helped him to his car. Frank apologized and said he'd keep Bobbi Sue away, she had called him after she took a couple punches from Bill and ran. She was at his house with a rapidly swelling eye and chin, Bill was back being processed through to his old cell. Frank promised to explain to Bobbi Sue we were done, her home was no longer where I lived.

She began to call, perhaps a dozen times each day until I changed my number. Then she found my number and began calling that. When I dumped my phone and simply bought a burner phone, she began camping out in front of my house. Without a way to access it, she had to stay outside unless she planned to break and enter. After I'd had enough of her, I decided to torture her. I took our/my laptop to the front porch and sat with her, scrolling through all of our pictures together, remembering old times. The I deleted them all after setting them up, with one keystroke. She went bugnuts/ballistic when she realized they were gone forever. The only hard copies were what were in my house. She left in tears, I guess I had dangled a carrot and then swatted her with a 2x4, and it was a beautiful thing.

The next time she came over I was prepared. I hung out the kitchen window where she couldn't reach me and began setting our wedding photo's on fire, one at a time. I'd let them start burning good and then toss them to her, watching her attempt to put them out and save what she could. Some great blisters were earned that way! The kicker was when she watched me pull out wedding photo out of the frame that hung in the living room. She was screaming and crying to the point the police were called, while I grinned at her and kept waving the cigarette lighter around. When I had tortured her long enough, I lit it and tossed it to her when there was no chance of saving any part of it. The police came about that time and I had to explain again but since I had broke no law, they couldn't even give me a warning.

That was 4 years ago and we're still married. I know, I should nut up and do it, but she broke my heart and while I've healed, I still feel like payback. To dangle our marriage over her head is like clubbing a baby seal, it's just easy and so satisfying.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Well Miss Ohio

I think you should give up trying to write from the male point of view. Nick is a little pussy. It was excruciating listening to him cry like a girl. I have never liked a non willing cuck story less. I read the whole fucking piece of shit thinking "he's a black belt. He's going to kick Alec's ass" but no, he's a wimp all the way to the fizzled out end. What a waste of time.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
typical ohio garbage

wow, can you write one fucking story with a man that has some self respect. why does every male have to be a pussy. hell he couldnt stand up to any women in the whole story. he even had to have his boyfriend hold his hand while he talked to his cheating ex wife. he shouldve just told her the truth. he is gay and is more interested in sucking davis's dick than her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Couldn’t she tell him about it, and move out, BEFORE she fucks “Alec” in THEIR bed?!

He said it himself, when it came right down to it Angie couldn’t do it to him, and was honest with him, even when it made her look bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read, except one big thing.

Almost everyone in this story felt some pain, of varying degrees. But, the one person who was the catalyst for the entire situation walked away unscathed. Alec the asshole played his games, got some great sex, and then walked away free to pursue his next victim. He should have either gotten his ass kicked (why else was there the inclusion of the karate training?), or he should have been burned professionally and socially. Even better would have been to do both! That's far better than letting him think that what he did was acceptable.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

What he SHOULD have done was throw her out of the house naked!

“and that she'd attributed the dullness of routine to me,” – Of course, SHE’S always light and excitement, right?

If he DID have an affair, with Angie or someone else, they are SEPARATED now, there is NO equivalence! And she did more than “just” have an affair – she told him to his face that for all practical purposes she didn’t love him anymore, that ALEC was the “love of her life”!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why didn't Angie tell him about the affair, while it was going on.

I mean, she's Jenny's best friend so, she had to know what was going on at the time. I mean, most friends would have discouraged Jenny from the affair in the first place. And failing that would have at least given Nick some clue that his marriage was in trouble. Not outright tell him (because of ''Girlcode'' or whatever) but, she could have at least encouraged him to take Jenny out to lunch more often, or to go on trip, so she would have less time to spend with the guy. And another thing, if she cared about Nick at all, why did it take the eight months until Jenny begged her to seduce him, for her to find out how he was going. She claimed to be his friend also, but she didn't even call the guy to see how he was holding up after Jenny left him. In my opinion Angie is just as bad as Jenny. Any person with at least a little morality in there character would have turned Jenny down flat when asked to seduce Nick. And tried to show Jenny that she had already put Nick through enough heartache and help her try to get on with her life. Instead she makes the guy fall for her, then dumps him without a proper explanation, just like Jenny, until he has to force it out of her. All of her actions or in-actions lead me to believe that Angie doesn't have a problem with the things that Jenny did to Nick.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
with his personality and track record

there will be a 4th

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
RING RING GOES THE PHONE BELL

while the two in bed getting ready to jell. TK U MLJ LV NV

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
****

Good story and fuck Alex

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Agreed with Rhomanov

The story is incomplete until Alec gets what he deserves.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Only thing missing was someone getting the crapolla kicked out of them.

Really good tale.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Masterful

Couldn't imagine it being better, characters, plot, conflict, drama, dialog...all superb

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GOOD STORY

BUT I DISAGREE WITH A COMMENT MADE THAT SHE WAS STILL JENNYS FRIEND IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION AFTER SHE STOPPED THE SUDECTION ON HIM JENNY CAME OVER AND WAS ASKING IF THEY WERE DATING(HE AND ANGIE) BECAUSE SHE HAD NOT BEEN RETURNING JENNYS CALLS OR HAD ANY CONTACT WITH HER. SO NO ANGIE WANTED HIM AND TO HELL WITH JENNY AND HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS PHONE NUMBER AND NOT GIVE IT TO HIS MOTHER. GOOD STORY

OK HOW ABOUT A SEQUEL ABOUT NICK AND ANGIE BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY BLOW ME OFF ON THAT.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story ****

Good story but two pages too long. Too many tedious phone calls and messages. A wimp for his failure to deck the guy or toss her out, but at least he wasn't a cuck. Four Stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
KarenE

let's take your question and premise one step further. IF, she had come to him and asked for a separation, telling him she was falling for Alec, and he said OK,

she then "explored" and discovered

"But with Alec, it's...it's magical! He's exciting, and wild, and unpredictable. Every moment feels like a roller-coaster ride. I've never felt this way in my life before."

"Nick, I have to be with him. I'm so sorry."

What then?

and/or

when she left, he saw an attorney, had her served, and moved on instead of deciding to live in a self imposed limbo?

either way, she chose Alec over her husband, It wasn't until the player left the playing field that she had her wtf have I done moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not that this wasn't well written - it was.

But Jesus! Could he have been ANY dumber? And to end up with Angie? You have GOT to be kidding! She's a close friend to Jenny. Nothing will change that relationship. You want a constant reminder of Jenny? Hang out with Angie! He picked two bat-shit crazy women. And you had him go from one to the other. That ranks right up there with the most ridiculous thing ever. Now I understand that this is fiction. That little green men could fly down and take him away. But this was simply a terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Umm, men do that shit too. Don't let this site fool you. There have been plenty of women who have come home and got the "it's just sex" speech.

mcbsmcbsover 9 years ago
A question for the women

Why do married women, who have affairs, insist on doing so in the same house or apartment, they share with their husbands. Are women totally ignorant of the concept, "you don't shit where you eat!"

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story very well written. you can easily see how his wife could do all of that with no thought of how it affected him. glad that at the end he finally came out ahead of all the hurt he had going on him. keep writing

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Maybe

Maybe, MAYBE, if Jenny had come to him first, told him she had met someone and was falling in love, and got at least a separation if not a divorce before sleeping with the other guy, there MIGHT be some hope.

But cheating and coldly dumping leave no room for forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You have such a way of making the emotions of your characters feel so real.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
The main character is a wimp

He is a black-belt in karate but when he walks in on his wife and her lover he does nothing. He even stays to talk with her after what a fucking wimp, no wonder he had such a hard time getting over her. The anger shown in the bedroom shrine was lame, so he threw some things around and broke some candles when no one was there, big deal. Alec was right about him, he was the weak lame cuckold husband that would do nothing. I can't really see any woman finding his weakness and insecurity attractive unless they are looking for a man they could cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
They're still married

I don't remember reading where they, Jenny and him were ever divorced. Early in the story he decided not to file, to let her pay the fees, so he is still bound up by that, unless I missed something.

3*

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE

just wait a sec, and and more to follow...Wake up. TK U MLJ LV NV

searching0240searching0240about 10 years ago
Does Anyone Actually Behave Like This In Real Life

I kept waiting for the protagonist to ask his mother the most obvious questions.

So mom, what you are saying is, It is so much more painful for Jenny, that I won't talk to her, than it was for me when she betrayed me?

They say you can't choose your family. But you can choose whether you associate with them. You don't need people in your life, family or others, who don't have your best interests at heart. His mother didn't love or respect him, anymore than Jenny did. Perhaps he chose Jenny because of the role model that his mother created. But the mistake of birth, isn't irrevocable. He's not a minor. And he doesn't need her in his life.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no

Did not like this story at all.

Davis was the only human character, all the rest were cardboard cutouts made to fit the plot.

normal i give your stories 5* but this is rated much lower.

PennMusicPennMusicabout 10 years ago
Liked this but...

I really wished that something would have happened to Alec...like him getting arrested for drug possession with intent to sell. Then he could have had all the sex he wanted...in prison...lol

I give you 5 Stars, but really is a 4 1/2 due to Alec not getting any retribution.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Fuck you mommy dearest!!!

With a woman like that bringing a kid up, I'm surprised he could even wipe his own ass. There's only one villain in this story, the bitch that spread her legs to squirt him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimp, wimp, wimp...

... should have taken a Louiseville slugger to the assholes knees while he was asleep and thrown her ass out with him. The best thing this pussy could do is eat a gun an make the world a better place.

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
Good

I liked that story. Jenny is totally screwy but the story had a good flow and a good ending. There were still issues to be worked on....people don't get screwed over like that and come out fine in a few weeks.

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but

Alec being a cokehead is neither justice or an excuse -- nor would beating his ass be a defense of Jenny, this part is missing, and it would have let Davis do something interesting too, if he helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read

Your male lead was kind of a whiny pussy (how Alec escaped without a life-changing beating is unexplainable) but your portrayal of his ex was probably the most spot-on description of a clueless, me-first female I've ever read. Manipulative, minimizing her deception, oblivious to the destruction she's caused...He ought to sell her to the Hell's Angels, maybe that will wake her up!

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 10 years ago
Well written but,

Your main male character made your story not enjoyable. Even when it ended up right I still felt nothing good for such a weak man. If the next story has this kind of a weak male then I will have to write you off with the cuckold crowd. Will have to see.

Woody

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
I agree with the Dragon

How is it that you can walk in on a naked man fucking your wife and not take advantage of his defenseless situation? If he is lying down, jump on him and pound the shit out of him! If he gets up kick him in the balls! If they try to press charges, let them, it is their word against yours. If you stick to the story about him panicking and attacking you first, they will call it a wash and either both parties will walk or both will be charged. Either way, who cares? A pound of flesh goes a long way to making things right!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

Alec had a severe beatdown coming to him. Unfortunately, he got away without said beatdown occurring. Oh well. The rest was good.

5 Stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Classic story.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

Other authors have written words that expressed the feeling of being betrayed by a lover, but this phrase describes it best.

" At about ankle height there were several deep gashes in the walls, where I'd kicked hard with my shoes. And on one wall, written in huge letters in red lipstick, were the words "DIE CUNT BITCH".

Ohio has been there, done that and gotten the t-shirt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still a great, great story

Just re-read this, and it's still terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Spolied by 2 things

The actor twat should have been kicked to death and he should have disowned his twat of a mother!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
What was wrong with this guy

That his mother would take the lying cheating wives side over his? Oh he's a guy and in Ms Ohio's world that's enough.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the only problem that i have is that the actor got away without punishment of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whooo boy

It is now a certified fact. You're nuts!

b79b

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom?

I can't see the guy NOT being outraged that his mother took his wife's side- after he'd made his wishes clear. Family is important, but family is a two way street. He'd sever his relationship with mom. I liked the story, and think it's a change from a lot of the author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

Cheaters should just shoot themselves. No one has an excuse for getting seduced and cheating and i do repeat no one. You allow it to happen you either are the guy and fuck another person or the women and spread your legs cheaters are just that. There is no real man or woman that will forgive a cheater cause there is no forgiveness ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm just amazed

at commenters like Count2Three (he'll get there someday) who retells an entirely different story from the one the author wrote and then gives the author hell about it. In the story in Count2Three's head Angie "gets him to fall in love with her, all the while knowing that its a scam and she will also break his heart after she did the dirty." In the story I read, Angie never makes Jenny any promises, is emotionally confused all the way through, never has a clear plan, only listens to Jenny's scheme at all with the (admittedly dumb) idea that it might heal Nick's heart by helping him get back with Jenny, then falls in love with Nick right away so that all the emotion she expresses is real, not a scam, and finally refuses to go through with Jenny's scheme and tells him the truth at a point when it can't possibly be any advantage to her to do so. But I guess the idea of a nice girl who gets in over her head is too subtle - it's easier just to assume that all wimmins is hoes and bichiz.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
When do you write the Story where Angie betrays him ?

I mean WHAT THE FUCK?! After what he is through she pretends to be his friend to get under his radar, then gets him to fall in love with her, all the while knowing that its a scam and she will also break his heart after the did the dirty. AND THEN YOU FUCKING HAVE THE BALLS TO SELL US THIS SHIT AS HAPPY END ? HE SWITCHED THE ONE WHORE AGAINST THE OTHER!

CountryCoupleCountryCoupleover 12 years ago
Davis needs a story !

Loved this one.. the character of Davis was also well thought of. To the point he could have his own stories... even maybe his take on the "Nightmare"..

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Ditto what Anon before me said

I haven't read all of Ohio's stories yet, and I finally got to this one. It is almost a perfect story in the cheating wife subgenre. Great writing, emotional, realistic, interesting characters, good pace. I especially liked the gallows humor Ohio throws in from time to time. Just top notch work.

I don't know, but I'm guessing that Ohio's stories (and this one in particular) are the inspiration for a lot of the better, more recently active writers on this site. This story particularly can be seen in some of popular author Stangstar06's better (and less wacky) stories, though even his best stories rarely rising to this level of excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is how NORMAL people cheat and respond to betrayal

This is a powerful story that credibly portrays how a bored wife could be seduced into leaving her faithful husband for the promise of an exciting life. It also is a credible depiction of the pain that the spouse that is left behind feels.

This is in contrast with "Finding Normal" where the bored wife jumps into the bed of a loathsome person who tells her that he hates her nice boring husband and screws him over at work and while his mother is dying. "Finding Normal" is controversial because it is so nasty. It is not well written. Look at this story. It has complete conversations. The scenes are complete not just started and dropped. The reader cares about most of the characters. I wish Ohio was still cranking them out.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
Talonsreach

If a writer publishes a story he/she is doing it for public reaction or he/she is wasting his/her time publishing it. And if the public does not tell the author what they think then the author will not improve his stories. Do you think the Big Name authors do not take into acount what the reader wants? This is BS that a writer writes for his/her satisfaction. If that were true he/she would not need to publish there works. So that is why readers should let the author know what he likes or dislikes.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
We need to refocus comments on the author and their stories to their craft not their message

I thought that this story was well written. The characters were well conceived. The plot flowed. Ohio, you are definitely in the top tier of authors on this site and I hope to read your work for years to come. Thank you for your work and I hope you continue to share with us your stories and passions.

As for DWhorecuck and others like him, I don't care whether you like the moral values driving the stories you read. I don't care what your level of acceptance of literary license is for FICTION (yes, this is fiction we are reading folks). I don't care if you were dropped on your head as a baby and so are now mad at the whole world. I am tired of seeing GOOD writers being driven away. Please keep your comments to the mechanics of the story, the writing craft of the author. I'd like to see us encourage and help authors to get better at their craft. We need to refrain from beating up the authors and driving them away but instead we as readers need to help them better their writing styles and their wordcraft with CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.

If we don't like the "message' of the piece I hope you will join me in voting by just clicking to the next story or next author and try to find one you enjoy more.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice story

I was about to make a comment about DWocuck but I like the story so much I just move on. 5 STARS

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

I loved this one. I'm glad things worked out with Angie. Good riddance, Jenny! Great story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
2 OLD ADAGES

FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE=====WHO CALLED WHAT BLACK....TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Sweet!

Loved it again for the first time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I give it a 5.

Starfairy

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Good grief! A DRAMA KING!

More than half the wives at some point will fuck another man. However, in case of the DRAMA KING, it is so much worse. Boo hoo hoo; woe is me, my heart is ripped to pieces. I am angry; I can never trust again, and I can't or sleep. No one in the wide world has suffered such horrible pain.

What crap. How can a wife fucking another man even come close to being as bad as watching your son or daughter die of cancer. But what happened to the DRAMA KING is so much worse.

Then there is also the improbable case of a movie star wanting her to live his. What nonsense, a movie star would just get into her pants; he certainly is not looking for a relationship.

Finally, she would never go to that much effort to get back with him. Since she is so beautiful, all she needs do is snap her fingers and a dozen men more attractive than her low ranking husband would come running.

Therefore, the best I could do is give this story a 2** ranking.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

A lot of good stuff here. The pain of betrayal, some humorous dialogue, a couple of characters with character, fairly decent sex. Real nice!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
All you need to do is learn how to properly capitalize your sentences

and string the proper number of sentences together for a dialouge and it would be nigh perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is the 5th or 6th time I've read this...

Like a fine wine. Thanks. More stories soon?

tom anon

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Extremely rewardng and fun -

A lot of pain expressed and dealt with - some good coping tools used - a few bad ones too.

A well designed outcome - Angie was better than I gave her credit for at first - figured the make him screw you part was coming - glad she had more character and integrity -

Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Verygood,,,,very very good, a read well worth five stars,,, at least!! Keep on writing writer. R.T.

Happyman456Happyman456over 13 years ago
Phenominal...

Yes, a phenomenon is a rare event, happening only once... This story is far beyond the degrading, cuckold stories and wife betrayal. He maintained his civility, took out his rage on a room, not a human being. I have been through betrayal and divorce--I know the feelings.

This is a well written story and one of the best I have read here. I agree, another chapter giving some us some paybacks enjoyment would be nice, but beyond this man's obvious character.

Yes, great story telling....

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
The best by the best.

I'm a bit of a newbie in these parts and I've read the comments back to 2006. I just hope that OHIO is still out there enjoying life and doing his bit because this story absolutely did it for me.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago

A follow-up piece about Jenny's reaction to her Best Friend and Ex-Husband getting together. would be excellent just to show her pain and total defeat.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Is this guy the most pussy whipped wimp in the world, or what?

His MOTHER, his EX-Wife and his future wife all fuck him over. Is there any hope for this dope? I think not.

How hard is it to say "GET THE FUCK OUT BITCH" and mean it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And then?

This was an enjoyable story. I kept expecting something to happen to/with Davis. It would be nice to know what happened a year or so later in the lives of all parties involved, except mom.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
'mothers' pffffhah!

What's with these so-called mothers who love and have faith in everybody except their own flesh and blood?

eliocecheteliocechetalmost 15 years ago
Gret story

Great, great great story. Thank you Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Typical fine Ohio story

I always look forward to Ohio stories and this is typical great example of an interesting erotic story that catches the readers sentiment and keeps them on the edge of their seats. Would have been perfect if you had not made Nick such an immature wimp, but noone is perfect.It was still a great story. Thanks

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Four Dead

In Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is one of the best stories ever written!

If only the current stories could try to compare to this. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great...except..

This was really one of your best, in fact, one of the best stories I have read. The except comes from the black belt issue. No one goes from brown belt to 4th Dan in any style in such a short period. I know it seems a silly point to get hung up on, but it is one of those nagging little things that distracts from an otherwise great story. Timeline is important in a story and when that gets disrupted especially by something that did not matter to the story, such as his belt rank, it is annoying. Otherwise I loved this story.

exjockexjockabout 16 years ago
How could this story be topped?

Fabulous Story! What else is to be expected from this great author. This is one of the last of Ohio's stories for me to read. Recently, I discovered his work, and have been reading through all the stories. This being one of the longer ones, I postponed it until I had an evening to digest it. Now I can go to sleep with sweet dreams of our hero with Angie, and life goes on! The best revenge is a great life "after"........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it

I really enjoyed this story, it was well written and the emotions were almost believable. I'm glad you chose to allow the husband to move on at the end. In too many of these stories the husband is written off as an insecure little wimp, but this one shows that even though devastated a man can move on and find hope again with someone other than a cheating slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous