My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove, not knowing what to say. It was Sunday morning. I didn't have to be back to work until the next morning. Because of a stupid remark I had lost an entire day and night with her.

"I have to get back and get some rest, tomorrow night will probably be a busy one," she broke our silence.

"I thought we would have the rest of today together," I pleaded, without hope that she would change her mind and stay.

"Even postmen don't take walks on their day off," she said bluntly.

"Laura, I didn't mean it that way, don't you know that?"

"I know, it's better this way. We won't have the temptation to deal with," she said, knowingly.

"I'm sorry about my remark back at the room." She didn't know how sorry I was.

"I know you are. But that's a Tess thing, like expecting a knock on the door."

We rode silently, me so sad I could have cried. I believe she felt the same.

A few guys were outside the barracks when she dropped me off. Their eyes were on me and the Red Sox cap on my head, on the car, on Laura as I got out and she slid over to the driver's seat. She rolled down the window. She had removed the straw hat. I leaned down and we kissed. Her hand came up to my cheek and we extended the kiss. She smiled at me as I turned from the car.

"Randy?" I turned back to her. She had replaced the straw hat on her head.

"Please believe me, I came six times, really, I did." Her eyes had a misty look.

The Corvette jumped as she stepped on the gas and roared down the street, the dual tail pipes humming.

"Hot damn Tucker, you struck oil," one of the guys called to me.

{to be continued}

12