My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I gave thee mine before thou didst request it.

And yet I would it were to give again.” Laura said, smiling at the waitress.

“Wouldst thou withdraw it? for what purpose, love?” The waitress quoted the next line.

“But to be frank, and give it thee again.

And yet I wish but for the thing I have:

My bounty is as boundless as the sea,

My love as deep: the more I give to thee

The more I have, for both are infinite.” Laura stopped, admitting that was all that she had memorized.

I leaned back in my chair, astounded. She had been reading the play and putting it to memory.

We talked to the waitress. She was a college student with a penchant for the classics. She was curious about Laura’s interest in the play. Laura admitted to the girl that she had only recently begin reading the play, adding, “My boyfriend gave me the book,” she said, looking at me. The waitress glanced my way, obviously becoming curious about our relationship, Laura added, “he’s 19, I’ll be 29 tomorrow.”

Later we laughed about how Laura had candidly quoted our ages, after which, the waitress had given us special service, wishing us well as we left and wishing Laura a happy birthday.

“I have another confession,” she said as we drove away from the restaurant. Without waiting for me to respond, she continued. “This car? It belonged to the dentist.”

“No shit?” I had wondered about the car but had to admit, it suited her.

“He was finished with his playboy period. He gave me the car. I think he felt sad that he was dumping me.” She went on. “There is a reason for me telling you this.”

“Oh?”

“Do you think it was wrong for me to accept it? Be honest. Tell me if I was being a whore. Like accepting money for my services?”

She was quiet and wouldn’t look my way. I pondered her questions, knowing how I really felt. There was no way I could disguise my feelings. She was just too dammed perceptive. There was no way to deceive her. I would have to answer truthfully.

“Laura, I can’t tell you anything honestly, I’ve got my own issues with accepting things from you.”

“It’s important to me, please, just be honest.”

I had mashed my foot down on the accelerator, unthinking, we were going around a curve in the road doing 60 miles per hour. Realizing we were in danger of running off the road, or worse, crashing into an oncoming car, I slowed and pulled onto a side street, coming to a stop.

“What I think doesn’t matter.”

“It matters to me.”

“Okay, this is what I think. The cosmetic thing on your teeth was within respectable bounds. How your teeth looked was important to him. He’s a dentist and must have connections, the cost was probably about the same as me buying the book for you. But the car is different. He needed to get rid of it but he could have sold it, these cars are in demand.”

Laura was watching me, a resolve on her face. She already knew my feelings.

“I think it’s more important how he thought of giving you the car. Was it a pay off? You said he was sad about splitting up with you.”

“I was being a whore,” she interrupted me. “I was being Tess, I should have told him my name was Tess, I should have told.....” She didn’t finish the sentence. Her head was in her hands, the straw hat fallen to the floor of the car.

I put my hand on her shoulder. She shook it off. A man had come out of a house. He was upon us before I saw him. He leaned over the hood of the car and peered through the windshield at us.

“Anything wrong?” the man asked. He was wearing a T-shirt with stains under the armpits, strands of grey hair covered his forehead. I rolled down the window.

“We’re fine,” I answered. “My girlfriend just had tooth surgery, she’s a little woozy, that’s all.” Laura’s head came up, her eyes red from crying. She smiled at the man, displaying her perfect front teeth. As he turned to leave I couldn’t resist, “I’m 19, she will be 29 tomorrow, wish her a happy birthday.”

Laura beat me with both fists, laughing, her arms around my neck, kissing me.

The man stared at us, then turned to his house.

“Don’t you dare order a birthday cake,” she warned me. I had insisted on taking her to dinner to celebrate her birthday. By the way she dressed, in an off-white long sleeved frilly dress that extended below the knees, I suspected she had bought the dress for a birthday dinner with me.

She opened my gift, beaming at me as she unwrapped the package.

“I know you don’t wear jewelry but...”

“It’s lovely,” she said, holding up the plain gold chain I had selected on the spur of the moment. It had been difficult to shop alone, even for 10 minutes. The simple chain was not expensive; plain enough that I knew she would like it. I warned her the chain was not right for the dress; she insisted on wearing it.

{parts 4 and 5 to follow, your feedback is important}

{My thanks to Patrick}

12