My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

"You don't need to bring a gift for Petri," Rosita Pettersen said when I asked her for suggestions.

"I think I do," I countered.

"Nonsense, don't let Julita lead you around by the nose Randy. Just bring yourself. Ollie likes you and I like you. We'll be pleased to have you."

After talking to Rosita I went back to my desk talking to myself. Not only did I have Huley pissed at me, Laura wasn't herself.

Sylvia noticed that the telephone call had been shorter than usual. "What's the matter, girl friend trouble?" Sylvia teased me, plopping herself down in my lap. She watched as I thumbed through one of the three library books she had brought me.

"I don't understand women," I answered, giving myself a lot of credit for diagnosing the problem.

"Do you want to kiss my shoulder? Would that make it better?" Sylvia asked fingers ready at the first button. But when I said yes she chickened out. I slapped her on the butt as she retreated to the kitchen.

Huley was very attentive the next day as we had lunch together. Nothing was mentioned about her not taking my call the night before. She sat close to me and talked excitedly about the football game we were going to attend that night. She wanted to know exactly what time I planned to arrive and where I would park, saying that she would save me a space next to her if she got there first.

As we parted I touched her hair as a test, wanting to see if she was still mad at me. She smiled and came close for a quick kiss, saying, "You know what mama said about you doing that to me."

Jimmy and Davey were loading the ladders on the van when I got to the brothel. "It looks great, I wish I had a camera," I congratulated them on the job they had done.

"I can see the ad, 'let Jimmy paint your brothel,'" Davey quipped.

"Are we going to get paid cash for this job or do we have to take it out in trade?" Jimmy chimed in.
"Cash," I assured him as I handed them their paychecks. I told them the names of the two college students that were going to help us the next day. We made arrangement to get an early start and give the new kids a good workout.

Sylvia was delighted with the rug Jimmy's wife had woven for her. A giant elk was portrayed on most of the three by five foot surface. "This will go on the wall, not the floor," Sylvia proclaimed.

Laura gave me the once over as I told she and Sylvia goodbye. "What kind of shorts are you wearing?"

"Boxers."

"Good," she approved. "Are you prepared?"

"We're just going to a football game. I'm not even taking her home; she driving her own car," I said, explaining why there was no need to take condoms. But when I saw her cock her head and raise her eyebrows I went into my bedroom and put two rubbers in my jacket pocket. As an afterthought I stuck a third one in an inner pocket, laughing when it came to me that a dry cleaning worker would probably find it.

As I went out the back door I heard Laura tell Sylvia how the red briefs she had selected for me had caused so many problems in the past.

We met in the school parking lot as planned although it was filling up quickly and Huley had not been able to save a spot for me, or hadn't tried. She hopped into the passenger's seat, throwing a large hand bag on the back seat and moving next to me.

I was taking in how cute she looked when someone behind me honked their car horn. Her hair was bunched in a bundle behind her head, held in place by small black combs. She wore a black leather jacket over an emerald colored shirt with a wide collar, buttoned at the neck. The slacks were durable twill and met high-topped mountain boots, also black of course.

"Let's go," she said breathlessly as the horn from the car behind us sounded again, causing a chain reaction of honkers anxious to get a good seat before kickoff.

At the exit to the road I turned to the right because it was easier than bucking the on slot of cars entering the lot from the left, and, because there were three new motels not two miles away.

As I pulled into traffic I secretly thought, "thank you Laura for making me bring the condoms."

{To be continued. Comments and feedback are welcome. And, Cookie, this chapter was in edit when I read Do You Know?}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12