My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fable
Fable
41 Followers

Going out the door I winked at her and was rewarded with a wide red-faced grin.

When I returned home there was a note on the kitchen table: "Remember, I'm a member of the rules committee. All changes must be cleared by me. I can only approve changes that have been demonstrated to enhance the game. S—"

Huley would not take my call. I called Jimmy to say the husband was not in agreement with his wife. The interior work was postponed indefinitely. "You can start on the additions tomorrow," I said.

Study went better. When I went to bed at 12:30 the anxiety about getting behind had been erased. My newest concern was that I was sleeping alone for the second night in a row.

The brothel was quiet when I stopped by to deliver the three boxes of records. After knocking twice Ralph answered the back door. I ask how things had gone the night before. The question bewildered him at first but seeing my concern, "Don't worry about Tess, not while I'm here," he assured me.

He told me to drop the boxes on the kitchen table, saying, "They just got to sleep."

I dearly wanted to see Laura, even if it was only to peek in on her but I had to respect the rules of the house.

At lunch time Huley sat with me but it took half the time to get her to open up. "Papa is taking us to get cars," she began. She was wearing the khaki jacket and slacks that I liked. She had a blue button down blouse under the jacket and her hair was pinned back with the same clip that she had removed for me the day before.

"What's so bad about that?"

"It's this weekend. He's taking Petri and me and some guys from the lot. We're going to drive cars back from someplace in California."

"Cool," I said, visualizing the convoy, Ollie in the lead car with Huley and Petri following in those big cars he was partial to.

"It's Saturday and Sunday. That means the only time I can see you will be Friday night and I can't stay out late because he says we have to get to bed early."

"What time do you have to be home?" Wheels were turning in my head. What if Laura needed me at the brothel? No, I decided. She wouldn't need me. She probably didn't want me there.

"He'll be at the lot until closing time. It will take 15 minutes to drive home. If you come at 6 it will give us 3 hours together."

"I'll be working until six. I'll be there at 6:30. Why can't I stay until 10?"

From the look she was giving me I decided I must be stupid. I got the idea. Being in the house when Ollie got home was not an option.

I was looking at the expression on Huley's face but out of the corner of my eye I was seeing the blond, the one from the library. She was talking to another girl, with one eye on me.

"Huley, I'm not going to sneak around. If I'm not welcome when he is there, I'm not welcome when he's away."

"Mama welcomes you. She says its okay."

"Oh shit," I murmured. Huley heard me. The blond was heading our way.

"What's wrong?" Huley asked. The blond was upon us.

"I would like to know what it is," she said. "Do I have my wig on backwards? What is it?" She was not a pure blond, not like Huley or even Laura. Her hair had a mixture of brown in it and it was not straight like Huley's and Laura's. There was a natural curl. Stalling for time, I decided quickly that I was not partial to her hair but there was something about her manner that I found soothing. There was something calming, even when the rest of her was raging.

"I don't know what to say," I began, trying to think what to say.

"What's this about?" Huley was seething.

"Let me try to explain," I said, motioning for Huley to settle down. "Your talking about what happened in the library yesterday," I looked first at our visitor and then to Huley because, by then, explaining what had taken place in the library to Huley was more important than placating the blond. "I had something on my mind. I was playing it out and just happened to look your way. I was not looking at you. I was looking past you. I didn't see you until you got up to check a reference or something."

"What did you have on your mind?" Huley cut in. The blond mulled over what I had said. It was then that I noticed her eyes. They were blue and bright but there was a resonance about her that held back. Her eyes searched but did not probe. She was bending over our table with her hands outstretched for support. Her figure was not exceptional and she did not dress to make it appear more than average.

"What did you have on your mind?" Huley repeated the question.

"You," I said curtly, wanting to shut her up.

"Just now, you were watching me again."

"You had me on your mind?" Huley wouldn't let it rest.

"You caught me," I tried to smile. "I saw you and was thinking about coming over to explain about yesterday. I wasn't watching you." I gave her one of those please-believe-me looks. She straightened as if she was satisfied.

Time was up. Classes were beginning. The three of us walked back to where Huley and I always parted, saying little, except for Huley. She kept asking if I really had her on my mind. I told her I would call her that night. The blond seemed to be amused at Huley's insistence to get an answer.

That night we made our plans. We would spend from 6:30 until 9 P.M. in her room. Huley wanted to know about the girl in the library and why I had let my mind drift. I told her that I could not study, thinking of the motel room and how I had to stretch the neck of the turtleneck to get it over her head. I told her how I had visualized her hair being mussed.

"I'll wear the turtleneck tomorrow night," she offered.

"What color was the bra? I had trouble picturing it? That's when I stared at the girl. I was looking in her direction, trying to see the color of the bra." The blond must have seen the puzzlement on my face. I would like to tell her, I thought, that I had been perplexed over the color of a bra. I owed her that much.

"I won't tell you. You'll have to wait until tomorrow night," Huley teased.

"Strange," I muttered to myself.

"What's strange?"

"I was just thinking. It's strange that I had taken your bra off. I had taken your nipples between my lips because I remember how one of them bounced back when I let it go. How did I get the bra off without knowing the color?"

"You pulled my nipple out and let it bounce back? What did I say? What did I do?"

"I don't know. That's when I zoned out," I said. No wonder I stared at the blond, I was thinking to myself.

The next day at lunch we honed our plan. Every second of the two and one half hours was planned. At 9 we would dress hurriedly and I would leave. As much as I hated being an unwanted guest in Ollie Pettersen's home, the threat of danger appealed to me.

The blond approached. Like the day before she was dressed almost matronly. "Were you watching me just now?" She asked a slight smile on her face. I had seen her sitting a few tables away but I had been very careful not to look back. I was about to tell her that when Huley spouted off.

"Can't you see that we're busy? We're discussing something very important."

Taken aback, the blond stopped in her tracks for a second before recovering and standing her ground.

Thinking the blond needed more explanation, Huley held up two fingers. "We only have two hours together tonight and we're planning to make the most of it. At 6:30 my boyfriend is going to start taking my clothes off. He's naturally slow. I'm trying my best to give him tips to speed things up so he can fuck me more than twice but you're interfering with our tutor session. How can......"

"Stop," I said to Huley, threatening to cover her mouth with my hand.

"I wasn't watching you today, really," I said to the blond.

She put up her hands and backed away, mouthing, "I know." She was shaking her head, thinking, I was sure, of Huley's aggressive use of time. Her eyes were smiling.

Wanting to take a shower and eat a sandwich, I bowed out of work early. I must not have heard the phone ring while I was in the shower and I didn't think to go into Laura's bedroom to check the messages. Just as I was going out the door, right on time, I heard the phone ring.

Should I? Hell no! That's why we have the answering machine! Should I? What if it's Laura calling to tell me to have a good time? It couldn't be. She doesn't even know I'm going. I was standing with the doorknob in my hand when I heard her voice. "Randy, are you there?"

"Hi," I said, wondering if she would want to talk long. I would have to tell her that I had a date and time was of the essence.

"Honey, I hate to ask but......"

Aw shit! I thought. Who's going to tell Huley?

I was to go to the airport to pick up two new girls coming in from L.A. Further, I was to take Wanda Waite along because she had made the arrangements. Wanda wanted to inspect the girls personally before we took them to the brothel.

"You know how busy we are over here. We desperately need help. If Wanda rejects these girls I don't know what I'll do. Don't let her Honey. Make sure she accepts them."

Aw shit! Who's going to tell Huley?

{To be continued}

Fable
Fable
41 Followers
12