My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The telephone woke me. At first I thought it was the door bell. Had Laura misplaced her key and wanted to be let in the back door. Another ring, closer, told me it was the phone next to Laura’s side of the bed. I would let the machine get it. What if it was Laura? What if she was in trouble?

“Hello?”

“Is she there?”

“No, not yet,” why was I saying that? Thinking Ollie was asking if he could talk without Laura overhearing our conversation, I had answered truthfully. Laura had not arrived yet.

“What do you mean, not yet?” Ollie was screaming at me, quite upset about something.

“Who are you talking about?” By the clock on the answering machine it was 1:45.

“Who the fuck do you think I’m talking about you dumb fuck?”

It came to me. He wasn’t asking if Laura was with me at all. What I had hoped would happen, had. Huley had been found out. She was not home yet. In my sleepy stupor, I laughed.

“I’ll bet your talking about Huley,” I said. But it had gone unheard. A clank sounded like the receiver had been dropped and smashed into something, a plate, a platter? Background shouting told me Huley had arrived home.

“Randy?” It was Rosita.

“Good morning Rosita,” I said, pinching myself to see if I was really awake. This couldn’t be happening to a nicer guy and a nicer girl.

“I’m sorry, I’m sure Ollie is sorry for waking you and speaking to you that way.”

“Rosita, could you do something for me?”

“Of course Randy, what is it?”

“Can you give me the name of your husband’s attorney?”

“It’s Rose and Rose. Ollie sees Junior so it would be Oliver Rose Junior. May I inquire why you need the name of his attorney?”

“If I get one more phone call from your husband I’m going to take out a restraining order claiming he is making a nuisance of himself. I think his attorney should know my intentions.”

“Oh, I can’t say that I blame you Randy.”

“Rosita?”

“Yes Randy.”

“Did the dog wake you?”

She laughed. It was nice to hear her share our secret, mine, Rosita’s and Petri’s. Once more she apologized for her husband before saying she must go see about her daughter before she and her father came to blows.

I went to my desk and made a note: Oliver Rose Junior of the firm Rose and Rose, attorney at law.

Laura could have slid into bed without my knowing she was there. I was sleeping that soundly when she came in. But she wasn’t satisfied with snuggling up to me with her naked body next to mine. She wanted to get my attention.

“Did I wake you?” She asked meekly.

I heard her and wondered if I was dreaming. A warm live body was pressing its tits against my back and asking if I was awake.

“Is that your hand inside my shorts?”

“I wanted to wake you gently.”

“Is everything okay?”

“No.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked with alarm.

“I’ve got an itch that needs scratching but if you’re too tired?”

I raised my midsection. She understood the cue and pushed my shorts down.

“I’m not too tired. I’m not too tired.” She had gotten my attention. I was wide awake. We were starting our new life together. We would be sleeping together every night.

“I’ve got just the thing to scratch your itch,” I said as I rolled over and took her into my arms.

{To be continued.}

12