My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with that?" I had seen Davie and Sylvia leave together. He was helping her with some cooking utensils she had brought over. I was thinking about how Sylvia reacted when she heard that Davie was coming for dinner that day. She had wanted to know how old he was and if he was single.

"Nothing's wrong," Laura said. "Let's go to bed and I'll tell you about it. I need you to warm me up."

Being in the same bed with Laura was always an adventure. Darkness seemed to illuminate our inner thoughts, serving as a filament to secrets, invisible outside our bed. Darkness was our friend. We divulged things never to be discussed again.

"I'll have to tell her I was there," Laura said, thoughtfully, as if she were making a to-do list.

"If they didn't see you why is it necessary that you tell her?"

"Because, I went there to tell her about me, my past. I didn't go to spy on her."

This better be good, I thought. From the way Laura was contorting, touching me and rolling around in the bed I knew it was going to be something I hadn't expected to hear. I had never seen her so worked up.

"I saw her tits!"

"What's so special about that? You've seen lots of girl's tits before."

"This was different. I saw Sylvia's tits. They're bigger than I ever imagined."

"Were they?"

"She was bent over the sink and her tits were swaying. That's all I saw. I don't think they knew I was even there." Laura's excited state puzzled me. One minute she was on top of me, touching, kissing, rubbing my chest and the next minute she was on the other side of the bed, making clucking sounds and talking to herself.

"Was she enjoying it?" I became concerned, wondering if I should check on them, rescue Sylvia or something.

"Oh yes, from what I heard and saw Sylvia was definitely enjoying it."

"It's okay then," I said, reaching for Laura, wanting to settle her down.

Laura could never stay mad at me for long. Soon we were laughing and joking about the events of the day. The way the couples paired off became our amusement for the evening. Laura had paid attention to which girl lead which guy to the second bedroom and I was able to verify the match ups from how they got into Paul's car. Little Kelley was sitting next to tall Paul and Ruby Mae sat on Wally's lap. Rachel, the oldest girl, was sitting on Ken's lap, the youngest male. And that left small and delicate Tanya paired off with barrel-chested Ben.

Everything that Laura had feared had happened. The girls had acted like ladies for a short time, until something inside reverted them to their true selves. Lacy's suspicions had been confirmed and there was sure to be talk. But Laura was most concerned about Sylvia and how she would take it when she learned the truth about Laura's past.

"Oh well, it couldn't be helped," Laura said, less concerned now that we had assessed the damages.

"You found out something about her too," I offered.

"I couldn't tell her I saw her. It was an accident. I wasn't snooping."

"Sure you could. You know how Sylvia gets. Tell her what you heard and saw. She'll forget she even suspects anything about you."

"But I didn't really see or hear anything. It happened so fast and I ducked out."

"She doesn't know that. You heard enough. She was probably out of it and doesn't remember what she was saying. Think back. We can piece it together."

Laura fell silent; I could tell her thoughts were mysterious. "Listen to this. 'Sylvia, I accidentally saw you and Davie last night. He was really slamming into you and you sounded like you were enjoying it,' how does that sound?"

"She may ask you what she was saying," I suggested.

Laura was still restless; her body sprawled on mine, her hands touching me and one of her legs between mine. I could tell that our talk was turning her on.

"Sylvia, you were asking Davie to push it deeper. 'Fuck me faster,' you were saying."

"Fuck me faster? Are you sure Sylvia would say something like that?"

"You're right honey. Do you think we need to try it?"

"Oh yes, I think we need to practice. The dialog has to be right or she'll never believe you," I argued.

"We'll need to go into the kitchen."

"Okay."

"And turn on the lights. They had the lights on."

"Okay."

I didn't think Laura would ever admit to Sylvia that she had caught her in the act. And she certainly wouldn't repeat dialog we made up, would she? But we needed to be prepared to tell Sylvia what Laura thought she had seen. We needed to practice. I never ruled out what Laura would or wouldn't do.

It was the end of a long day and we both wanted a new game to play.

{To be continued. Chapter 32 is the end to this series. Chapter 33 is the Epilog.}

12