My Secret Admirer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my brows, "I know. When I saw it, I knew it was perfect."

We were sitting side by side on the sofa when Josh came in with our drinks. After handing us ours, he took a long tug from his own, shuddered, and coughed. "My, my, made it a little strong, did you?" I chided him.

He stared right at me, took another drink, and then sat his glass aside. He immediately dropped to his knees and crawled between my legs, lifting my butt off the cushion.

"Holy shit, Josh!" Our sister said with a laugh, "She's going to be here all week. You could at least give her time to settle in."

"No way. I've been waiting too long for this." He shot back a second prior to licking my pussy lips.

Becky chuckled, "Oh well, I guess we're starting early."

I corrected her, "No, he's starting early. He has some catching up to do. Oh Baby, my little sister has taught you well, mmmm, yes, right there. That's it. Just take your time. I'm not going anywhere."

My brother looked up while he was licking and kissing my pussy to see Becky kissing me and playing with my nipples. His eyes widened and his mouth pressed against me more firmly.

I came hard after about ten minutes of his experienced tongue. When I was calm again, I told him, "My turn. Stand up." When he had, I slid to the floor on my knees in front of him.

"Want some help?" Becky asked me.

"Next time. I want him all to myself the first time."

"Sounds great to me." Josh responded.

My brother's cock was very nice. It was about average in length and it had a nice girth that I knew would later feel wonderful in my pussy and ass. He was so worked up, it didn't take me long to have him cumming in my mouth. Becky quickly slid to the floor beside me and kissed me passionately the instant I let his cock slide from my mouth.

"Fuck, that is insanely hot." Our brother said in a raspy voice.

That night, my brother fucked my pussy good—really good. Becky had been right about his ability to last. And then, after only a short break, he put me on my knees and fucked my pussy again, this time for even longer.

I felt a little guilty for hogging so much of my brother's time away from Becky, and at one point, I even apologized to her. "Don't be sorry, sis. That's why you're here. Just have fun and don't worry about me. We have plenty of time."

* * *

The following morning, neither Becky nor I would let our brother touch us. He didn't know what we had planned for him, but he played along. When he got out of the shower though, his mood darkened a little. We were standing just outside the shower holding the things I'd purchased.

After watching him dry himself, Becky placed the studded collar around his neck, while I put the cock and ball ring into place. It had a clip on it, to which Becky clipped the leather leash.

She then led him into the kitchen and had him stand in front of us. "This is your fantasy day. You're going to be our slave until exactly this time tomorrow morning. After I explain the rules, you'll have a chance to back out, but if you don't back out and you fail to do exactly what you are told without hesitation, or you break any of the rules I'm about to tell you, you get that." And she pointed to me, holding up the riding crop. "And we won't take it easy on you."

"Rule one, you're not allowed to speak unless you are asked a question. Rule two, you're only allowed to say 'Yes ma'am, or No ma'am' Rule three, if you need to tend to your bodily functions, you may raise your hand. If we feel like it at the time, we'll let you go to the bathroom, but you can't take off the ring or leash. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Do you wish to have your fantasy day or not? If you decline, you'll never get the chance again.

"Yes, Ma'am"

Becky's voice was firm, "Good, then cook us all some breakfast, and it had better be good. When the food is on the table, come and hand me the leash."

I had to add, "Oh, and be careful not to step on it." To which Becky and I had a good laugh.

When the slave found us in the bedroom, he knocked on the door before entering. I was impressed. He was really into the role play. We waved him in, and he handed our sister the end of the leash.

She led him into the kitchen and had him stand at the end of the table. "Just stand there in case we need something. You can eat when we're done, but you can't sit. You have to eat standing up. Then, when you're done, you can clean the kitchen. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Josh hadn't been very specific about his fantasy to Becky, only that he should be her slave and would have to do everything she said, regardless of what it was. Most of what we dreamed up for him was Becky's idea, but I had contributed a little, especially what was going to happen after lunch. I knew that would really test his commitment to living out his fantasy.

I had to admit to myself that I was quite jealous of him. I'd had similar fantasies, but I'd never had the guts to tell anyone about them.

After he'd cleaned the kitchen, my sister had him kneel before us and massage her feet for fifteen minutes, then mine. He proved to be an excellent masseuse.

Becky led him to the bathroom, where he had to stand and wait for us to take a long hot shower. He dried us, and then brushed our hair.

We then got dressed and led him through the kitchen and into the garage. She made him sit naked behind the wheel, while I opened the garage. Then we got in the backseat, she handed him a small piece of paper with the address written on it.

During the drive, we made out in the backseat. Becky caught him looking in the mirror once and scolded him. "Eyes on the road, slave, or I'll make you bend over the hood for a good spanking."

After turning into the large circle drive and parking at the front door, Becky got out, opened his car door and took the end of the leash. She made him get out, still totally naked and led him to the front door. It wasn't locked.

When we entered the house, Becky led him to the den and I headed for the backyard. Tina was there with two of her girlfriends, all fully dressed. "Drinks will arrive shortly." I told them.

"I'll wait and introduce you to my friends when your sister gets out here with the slave." Tina said.

The drinks were already made, so it was only a half a minute before Becky slid open the patio door and led our brother out. He was carrying a trey of drinks, and he was the only one naked. I had to laugh to myself. His face was the most beautiful shade of red, but again, a twinge of jealousy went through my brain and body.

Tina introduced us, everyone, this is my good friend and lover, Dallas. And this beautiful young lady is her sister and lover, Becky. The slave is Becky's brother/husband, and today, his name is 'Slave". Becky, I'm Tina, and this is my friend and lover Jill, and this is my friend and lover, Kathy."

And then Tina turned to Becky, "We have snacks prepared in the kitchen. Might I borrow your slave to carry them?"

I watched as my sister touched the end of the leash to Josh's forehead. When she has the leash, you'll treat her just like you do me. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Tina led Josh into the house. When the door was closed, we all laughed, but not loud enough to be heard in the house. Jill asked, "Tina said this is his first time as a slave. Is that right?"

"Yes" I answered, "It's a fantasy of his."

"I wish my husband had that fantasy. I'd borrow your riding crop and wear him out with it every hour." Kathy said with a chuckle.

"I've been a slave to my husband a few times. It gets me really hot." Jill offered.

A couple of minutes later, Tina returned with the slave in tow. "Put them on the table." She ordered him. When he had, she handed the leash back to Becky.

"Was he a good slave, or does he need to be punished?"

"Oh no, he was a perfect slave . . . too bad though, because I really would love to see you redden his ass with that crop."

I don't think anyone saw the slave's cock twitch but me. I would wait until the right time to mention it to my sister.

"Do you know what would go well with these snacks?" Tina asked the group.

"What?" Came inquiries from almost everyone.

"A little show, that's what. I'll bet my friends would love to see your slave's little cock get hard, wouldn't you, girls?"

"Absolutely" and "Great idea" were their responses.

"Slave" Becky said in a firm tone, "You heard my new friends. They want to see your cock hard. Make it hard for them."

Josh didn't hesitate. He grabbed his cock and began playing with it and stroking it. But after several minutes, it was only semi hard.

"What's the matter, slave? You heard my orders. Dal, time him. He as two more minutes to get his fucking cock hard, or I'm going to have to punish him. Do you understand, slave—two minutes and not a second more?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I pulled my phone from my purse and looked at the time. Josh was working on his cock for all he was worth. Talk about pressure! I kept glancing from my phone to Josh's cock. He wasn't having any luck at all. If anything, he'd lost ground. "One minute." I announced. And then later, "Time's up." I told Becky. "It's been two minutes."

I probably would have felt sorry for Josh if I hadn't seen his cock jump at the mention of his being punished in front of this group.

"Oh goody." Tina said. "I'm going to love this."

"Then you'll have the first honors." Becky told her. "Slave, stop playing with your pathetically soft little cock. Turn around, bend over and grab your ankles—and I'd better not hear a peep out of you during or after your punishment. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He said as he followed her instructions.

I handed the riding crop to my sister who in turn handed it to Tina, along with the leash. His ass is all yours. One swat for each of us, and don't go easy on him. I want his burning ass to remind him the rest of the day what displeasing me gets him."

Wow! I thought to myself. My sister can be a tough bitch.

Tina followed orders too. She really let Josh's ass have it. SMACK! He flinched, but didn't make a noise. And then Tina passed the crop and leash to Jill, who trailed it lightly over his butt. "Spread your legs wider, slave." Jill ordered him. When he complied, she ran the flap on the crop between his legs and over his cock and balls. And then SMACK! She stung his butt.

The crop and leash were then handed to Kathy. She wasted no time stinging his ass with the crop. Josh's ass was bright red, and he still had two swats to go. I was next, so I ordered him, "Stand up and turn around, slave." I had a feeling what we might see, and sure enough, his cock was rock hard.

"Oh, is that what it takes to get your cock hard? You like being spanked with the riding crop do you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"We'll just see about that. Close your eyes and put your hands behind your back. I'm going to punish that disobedient cock of yours for not getting hard when it was supposed to and getting hard when it wasn't supposed to." And with that, I stung his waving pole fairly hard with the flap of the crop. Again, he winced, but didn't make a sound.

When I handed the leash and crop back to Becky, I could see her wheels spinning. She waved the flap of the crop gently back and forth over his hard, twitching cock, "Well, better late than never. Are you going to make it hard when I say to next time?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You'd better. Now open your eyes and keep one hand behind your back. We want to see you jack off for us, and you'd better not keep us waiting all day to see you cum. Do you hear me, slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

When he started stroking his now hard cock, she reached up and pinched his nipples, hard, and then she moved to one side so everyone could see him jacking off. "That's right. Stroke that disobedient pathetic little dick of yours."

I reached for another finger sandwich and sat back, thoroughly enjoying the show. This was going much better than I would have ever thought. And I knew my brother was enjoying it too.

"Slave, when you start to cum, use your other hand to catch it. We don't want it flying all over the place and making a big mess. We're waiting."

It was taking him some time, so I thought of something that might help. I walked over to Tina, leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. Then I moved behind her, letting my hands fall over her shoulders to fondle her beautiful tits through her blouse.

Everyone could tell he was getting close. Becky stood at the ready. When he moved his other hand around to catch his cum, she stung his ass with the crop again, SWAT! And then SWAT! And then again, SWAT! She kept it up until he finally stopped stroking and moved his hand underneath his shrinking member to catch what was still oozing out.

"Now eat it, slave. Lick your hand clean, and you'd better clean it good."

The instant his hand went to his mouth and his tongue emerged, SWAT! When he was finished, she dropped the crop and the leash and walked casually to the table. "Whew, having a slave is a lot of fucking work." And while everyone was laughing, she took her drink and drained it.

* * *

By the time we got back to the house, Becky and I were horny as hell. We'd made out all during the drive. Becky led her slave into the bedroom and made him stand facing the wall. "We'll let you listen, slave, but you'd better keep your eyes straight ahead. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Do you have to pee or anything before we start?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Good, then you'd better be still and quiet while we're busy doing everything imaginable to each other."

We were already wound up, so it didn't take long for us to really get into it. We were in a sixty nine with her on top. I'd already made her cum loudly twice and was hoping for another gusher from her when I had an idea. Without consulting my sister, I said, "Slave, get over here. There's something I want you to do. Get behind your mistress and when I tell you to, spread her butt cheeks with your hands and force your tongue as far into her asshole as you can. Don't you dare touch her pussy though. That's mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I waited until I knew my sister's orgasm was building, and at just the last second, I almost yelled, "Now, slave, now."

It only took a few seconds, but I was rewarded with a gusher even more voluminous than before. I swallowed some, but I made sure to have a mouthful to share with her when she was done. I must have looked like I'd just stepped out of the shower as I moved around to kiss her. She just kept moaning into my mouth during the entire kiss.

Then I stood up and ordered him, "Now, slave, since you did so well, you may clean my body with your tongue."

"Yes, Ma'am."

It took him a long time, but when he was finished, Becky told him, "We're going to take a shower and then relax with a drink. You change the bed and start the laundry. If you need to shit, you may, but you'd better not pee a drop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

It was about thirty minutes later when Josh knocked on the door facing of the living room. "Yes, slave? Why are you disturbing us?"

He just raised his hand, so she asked him, "Do you need to pee?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Okay then, you may go to the backyard and pee like a dog. Get on all fours and raise your leg on a tree. Go as you are . . . and don't take off the ring. You have to pee with it on. And don't you dare disturb us again. When you come back inside, you may take a shower and stand facing the wall in the bedroom until we summon you."

When he was gone, I told my sister, "I think we should let him off the hook. He's done very, very well. I think we should end it."

"Hell, I'm only pissed I can't think of something else to make him do. I know he's loving every minute of it. I can think of one thing, but it's gross."

"Well, if he does it, will you let him off the remainder of his time?"

"Definitely."

"Okay then, what is it?"

When she told me, I gasped, "Oh gawd, yes, that is gross, but some men would find it exciting. If he does it though, he get's time off for good behavior."

It was almost an hour before we called for the slave to join us in the living room. Becky explained the deal, "If you do what we're about to tell you to do, you will be dismissed from your slave duties for the rest of the night. However, if you refuse, your time will be extended for twelve hours. You have to say yes or no before you hear what it is. Do you want to do this last thing for us?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good slave, then come with us" and she yanked hard on the leash causing him to bolt forward.

She led him into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and peed. Then she raised herself and lowered the lid, sat on it and ordered him, "Clean me up with your tongue."

Surprisingly, he didn't hesitate. When he was finished, I took her place and did the same. He licked my wet pussy clean with such enthusiasm, I was sure I would see his cock hard when he stood up. I was right. It was hard and twitching in front of him. "Ooooo, he likes doing that."

Becky yanked on his leash hard again, "Good little slave. You have pleased us. Now, wash your disgusting mouth out and brush your teeth, then come kneel before us in the living room."

When he was in place, she said, "I hereby release you from your slave duties. You are a free person, but heed my words: if you ever even so much as hint that you'd like to play this little game again, today will seem like child's play compared to what you'll get next time. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Then I pronounce you free."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

I was first to stand up with Becky close behind. We helped him to his feet. I removed his cock and ball restraint while she removed his collar. After we'd both kissed him deeply, she asked him, "Would you like us to draw you a nice bubble bath and wash your back, baby?"

He stammered, "Uh, no thank you. Sitting down right now doesn't sound all that appealing."

Becky and I both laughed, and then I told her, "Oh, our poor lover has a sore ass. Go get some lotion and we'll make it feel all better."

* * *

That night, just before going to sleep, I confessed to them, "I'd love to be a slave once . . . just for the experience of it."

"With us controlling you?" My brother asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't trust anyone else that much."

After a long several minutes, Becky said, "Sunday. You're going to be our slave starting at six a.m. Sunday morning, and you'd better be serious, because I have some great ideas on how to test your resolve."

Gawd! I hated sleeping in the middle.

* * *

The End of Chapter 2

12