My Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky began, "We've been lovers since long before you and mom moved out—many years before that."

My brain was reeling. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Lovers? The two of you?"

"Oh don't act so shocked." Becky scolded me. "It happens more than you might think, and if you hadn't thought it was acceptable, you wouldn't have written about it."

Josh added, "We're just like any other couple, and people don't question that we're married because we have the same last name."

Their words were still echoing around in my brain. I couldn't think straight. "Years?"

Becky let out a silly giggle, "Yes, Dal, many years."

During the conversation, I'd forgotten all about being totally naked. But now that fact came rushing back to me. "Shit, I can't believe I'm laying here naked with my brother and sister sitting right here."

Becky giggled again, "We come here a lot. We love it out here."

Finally, Josh said, "Dal, you look like you could use a stiff drink. Follow us back to the house and we'll answer all of your questions." And with that, he stood up and offered me his hand.

* * *

On the drive to the house I grew up in, some things occurred to me. The three us hadn't been that close in many years. We still talked on the phone every couple of weeks or so, and sometimes we'd meet for lunch or dinner. But they had never invited me to the house since mom moved away. Now I understand why. They probably didn't want to go to all the trouble of making it look like they slept in separate bedrooms. To everyone else, they were married.

They both had attended the same local state college so they could commute from home. I couldn't remember either of them talking about a new girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm not sure why, but our conversations were usually short—just checking to make sure we were all okay.

I'd seen Becky naked many times when I was living in mom's house. She'd always had a nice body and cute face, but she had filled out more now. She had a shapely butt and legs that looked great in blue jeans or shorts. She had smallish breasts, but still a lot more than I had—probably 34Bs now. Another change was her totally shaved pussy. I hadn't meant to look, but with her sitting cross legged two feet from my face, that little tidbit was impossible to miss.

I had successfully managed not to look at Josh's cock, but the fact that he'd blossomed into a fine specimen of a man was inescapable. He was tall, probably six one, with broad shoulders and rippling muscles. He'd been a jock in high school, and I guess he'd kept up his workouts. Of course, we all had the same black hair. He wore his in a crew-cut; while Becky let hers grow almost to her shoulders. Unlike me, she looked very feminine.

When we stepped inside the front door, I got yet another shock. Just like Tina and Jay, they both stripped immediately. "C'mon" Becky insisted, "It's the new house rules."

"New as of when?" I inquired.

"Since you told us about your new friends doing it. We loved the idea, so we adopted the 'no clothes in the house rule too'.

Begrudgingly, I stripped down to nothing. After all, they'd already seen me in all my glory on the beach. Josh went into the kitchen to make our drinks, while Becky and I went into the living room.

While Josh was still in the kitchen, Becky told me about reading my long email about what all happened at Tina and Jay's a few days before. "Damn, that was some hot email. Josh was reading it aloud to me and I started sucking him off early on. He shot one of the biggest loads I can remember."

"Oh Gawd! TMI, way, way too much information."

She looked at me hard. Josh was just entering with our drinks when she said, "Dallas, you can cut the bullshit right now. I mean it—or do I have to remind you which one of the sex scenes in your stories got your top rating of things you'd like to do in real life?"

I knew I was busted. I could feel my face grow hot with a blush. I couldn't respond.

"Oh yeah" Josh said with a chuckle, "It was the one about you eating out your sister while getting nailed in the ass by your brother, wasn't it? Am I right, Becky, or am I remembering it all wrong?"

"No, sweetie, you're remembering it perfectly, isn't he, Dal?"

To rub it in my face more, Josh added, "Seems like I remember them doing a lot of other things before that though, or am I confusing it with another story?"

"No sweetie, you're memory is great. They did a lot of other things before they worked up to that."

I'd had enough, "Okay, okay, I give. You two can stop reminding me. I give already."

"Good!" Becky said, "So, can we cut the bullshit now?"

"Yes" I mumbled. "You've got me dead to rights. I've fantasized about fucking both of you many, many times. You can have your laugh. I deserve it."

Becky got very serious, "Dal, we're not laughing. We want to do all of the things you wrote about and more . . . with you."

Simply stated, I was speechless.

* * *

Later that afternoon, I had to pee. Becky followed me into the bathroom. When we were both finished on the toilet and had washed up, she pulled me to her and said, "Anything that happens out there is for all of us to share, but I need one thing first."

"What?"

"This" and she leaned in and kissed me deeply. When we broke our kiss, she said, "Thank you. I needed that to be just between us—not a show we put on for him."

"I understand that all too well."

* * *

It was strange just sitting around naked and chatting with my brother and sister about a wide range of topics, but it was nice too. Since the air had been cleared and we all understood the situation, there was no need to rush into anything.

By six p.m., and after having a nice meal, we said our goodbyes and I left. Of course, the parting was special, and it really got my juices flowing. Being kissed passionately by my younger brother and feeling his cock grow between us was hot. And kissing my sister deeply while he watched, feeling her nice breasts pressing against my nipples was special too.

The minute I got inside my house, I made a drink and leisurely at first, began playing with my pussy. Of course, that changed soon, and I got myself off with my fingers twice before going to bed.

* * *

When I got home from work the following day, I went straight to my computer. I'd been thinking about it all day.

"Mr. Admirer:

You won't believe what happened to me yesterday . . ."

And I told him all about it, pretending I didn't know who my Secret Admirer really was. After telling him all of the details of the day before, I continued:

"Nothing much happened, except for sharing a passionate kiss with each of them, but I know it will be different if they invite me to their home again. I'm sure we will do anything and everything imaginable. I hope to hear from them soon. I might even cash in some of my vacation days.

Dallas" Send.

It wasn't but a few hours until I got a response.

My Dearest Dallas:

I'm one hundred percent sure they will invite you back into their home. How could they not? You are so beautiful and sexy, and to them, you are the big sister who helped take care of them when they were sick, helped them with their homework, counseled them about boyfriends, and girlfriends, and consoled them when their day didn't go well. You covered them with your parents when they fucked up. You helped them pick the right clothes to wear on special occasions, and you didn't mind when they were brats and pestered you. Yes, I'm sure they will invite you back into their home, and if you give them enough notice, I'm sure they will take an equal amount of time from their daily lives to be excellent hosts.

Your Secret Admirer"

* * *

End of Chapter 1.