My Secret Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So by the time Vida reappeared it took her only a single, downward glance to recognise just how much her gift had been appreciated - but even though what the feel of it had been doing to me was all-too obvious it was nothing when compared with the effect of what the sight of her, and what she was wearing, caused.

She had obviously taken to heart both the comments I had made - and recalled the strength of the reactions she had felt demonstrated - about the effect that seeing her wearing white had on me. And although its somewhat playful design was in some ways the complete opposite of the classical elegance of the original outfit its immediate effect on me was exactly the same. To me she looked simply delicious!

The nightie was a shortie; its neckline scooped low enough to show off the upper portion of the firm swell of her breasts, and its bottom hem falling to just a little below the centre of her sexuality. And even from where I was standing I could see it had been made from at least two distinct layers of nylon; each one’s total transparency in places partially interrupted by an occasional, shadowy woven design. The effect of that was to allow me to see some parts of her more clearly than others, but what even those shadowy parts could not conceal was that the nightie came with accessories. Beneath it, the somehow even brighter whiteness of them making them all too blatantly obvious, and the skimpiness implying they served to only highlight those parts of the wearer, was a tiny set of bra and panties.

The very fact that some of her was so easy to see, but that those intimate parts of her were still to be uncovered, plus the overlying allure of the double layer of filmy fabric, created an image that sent my blood pressure soaring - and made my cock quickly jerk itself even more throbbingly upright.

‘Well it seems you not only like my little gift, but you also like what you see.’ she said in a tight-throated whisper.

‘You get more beautiful every day!’ I answered. And it was true, apart from the sexily sensuous curves of the rest of her, there was her face - its fine bone structure giving her what would always be a lifelong beauty, now freshly made-up; with discretely stronger liners and high-lights enlarging her already large, wide-set and lash-fringed eyes; and her lips being much more richly glossy than they had been just a short time before - Vida truly was quite indescribably beautiful.

The combination of face, figure - and the gossamer-like fabric that enveloped it - was too much, it overwhelmed me!

But even so, when she said what she did I was momentarily perplexed. ‘I think we should remove at least the lower part of your pyjamas my darling.’ she said as she moved and crouched down in front of me. ‘I think if you keep them on we will end up with stains that might spoil them for another day.’ she explained as she carefully tugged them downwards.

I instantly realised that of course she was right - the state my cock was already in would mean that it would no doubt soon be seeping, and as by then we both knew from too many previous occasions, semen can be very hard to get out of certain materials.

“Should I do what I usually do my darling?’ she asked solicitously as the soft coolness of her fingers gently closed around the rearing shaft.

‘Not this time!’ I grunted as she slowly slid her hand up towards the head.

With that, although I was reluctant to actually do so, I slipped off both the kimono and the top half of the pyjamas. ‘I’ll put those lovely things back on, later.’ I said as I removed her hand from around my cock and pulled her to her feet, then took her in my arms and kissed her. And although the feel of the silken pyjamas brushing against my cock had been thrilling, right then the feel of her thigh pressing against it was even more so.

I held, kissed, and caressed her, one hand fondling one or other of her breasts, the other, her bottom. But of course it wasn’t too long before the lure of the treasure that lay waiting elsewhere became too strong to resist and while one hand continued squeezing her arse, the other slid down between us and up beneath the hem of the nightie, to her panty covered pussy.

Even the finely woven nylon I found there could do little to disguise Vida’s surprisingly fast arousal and as I allowed my fingers to press up between the poutingly swollen lips I felt the hot wetness of her seeping through it.

So when I felt her body trembling even more strongly I bent down and pulled a small coffee table across towards her, and said. ‘I think my lady is in need of some attention.’ Then with no more ado, I knelt, raised the hem just enough to get it over my head. ‘Ah, mon cher - what good ideas you have!’ she whispered huskily as I moved forward, reached up to hook my fingers over the edge of her panties, and then began easing them over her hips.

As I pulled them down I released the always powerfully arousing scent of her sex, and even as it began to have its usual effect on me, I lifted one of her feet up to rest on the table, and dropped myself lower so I could slide forward beneath her.

Arching my back I reached up and pressed my mouth against her, tasting the sweet acridity of her as I slid my tongue along the already pouting furrow between her pussy-lips. Then, as I ran it back and forth, I sometimes let it probe a little more deeply up between the clinging folds. But, given how little time we had previously been actually fondling and caressing each other I was surprised at just how wet she actually was, and each time I pushed my tongue upwards I felt some of her juices running into my mouth or trickling down over my chin.

Even as I was doing that the trembling shivers I had felt running through her body began to dramatically intensify, turning to much stronger, juddering shudders - and I realised she was responding to me licking her pussy even more quickly than she usually did!

Knowing just how powerfully she always climaxed when I did that for her I reached up around her and took a tight grip of her bottom, pressing my fingers firmly into the tautly silky flesh, then slipped my tongue back out of her and began flickering it up over the jutting ridge of her clitoris.

In fact it was no more than a few all-too brief minutes before I felt the start of her orgasm hitting her; her hands dropped around my head, her finger-tips almost clawing at me as she pulled me hard up against herself, very nearly suffocating me as her thighs gripped me and her crotch pressed tightly downwards. But at least my tongue was able to continue doing its work, and, every now and then snatching a quick lungful of air, I kept it moving long enough to see her through to the end of what was obviously a long, and powerfully rolling series of climactic peaks. By which time of course my face had become all but covered with what I always thought of as being my reward for providing her with such gut-wrenching climaxes, the copious flow of her pussy-juice.

By then the combination of stimulations I had received - any one of which would normally be more than enough to fire me up; the feel of the silk pyjamas brushing against me, the sight of Vida in that fabulously sexy negligee, the scent of her arousal, and then feeling her respond to me as strongly as she had just done - seemed to have turned me from the thoughtfully loving partner that I normally considered myself to be, into something that felt much more like some dementedly ravenous sex-fiend - and I knew exactly what I had to do.

Pulling myself back out from underneath her I moved the coffee table closer, giving Vida something on which to support herself, then moved around behind her, and having pressed her down on to hands and knees and flipped the nightdress high over her back, spread her legs, then pushed my almost obscenely inflamed cock forward between her dripping pussy-lips. And it was of course nothing more than a pure illusion, but in my head I was sure I could hear the sizzling sound generated as the red-hot flesh plunged deep into the tightly clinging wetness of her sex!

‘Oh yes lover, that’s what I want now!’ she gasped as the hot, unyielding length thrust deeper. ‘But this time don’t think about me, just let yourself go whenever you need to darling!’ she added breathlessly as I gripped her hips and then fully embedded myself.

And what she wanted was of course exactly what I needed. After all the stimulation I had already received, the tension inside me had become almost unbearable. My balls felt as though they’d swollen to at least twice their normal size, and the amount of semen that must have accumulated by then were making them achingly painful.

So I wasted no time on any of the more subtle techniques I usually employed, simply began thrusting forcefully back and forth, watching the muscles in Vida’s arms and shoulders flexing as she braced herself to withstand the expected pounding. Each forward push sent waves of super-intense pleasure through me, and as I steadily increased the speed of my action I heard her words ringing in my head. ‘Don’t think about me, just let yourself go whenever you need to!’

But even if she hadn’t given me that permission, I doubt I would have really had any choice; by then the internal pressure had risen so high that even if for some reason I had wanted to do something else, I doubt my body would have been able to do anything but what it was - powering back and forth with ever increasing speed and force. And as it did so, the thrills I was experiencing were so amazingly strong they completely overwhelmed everything else.

For a little while I was vaguely aware of the disjointedly uncoordinated noises we were both making; gasps, grunts, groans, the occasional more noisy exclamation of even more excited delight, but then those, and everything else, even the normally distinctive cries Vida made when she reached her climax, simply vanished from my consciousness.

I was of course, at least sub-consciously aware of the build-up; felt the tension inside me increasing, felt the sudden rush of blood that signalled the closeness of that final, incomparably dizzying excitement, felt my balls tightening as they rose up to press against the base of the shaft, then felt the intensity of thrills I was getting sharply rise as the friction between my cock and the Vida’s spasming cunt suddenly increased.

Then there was nothing but the overwhelming sense of rapturous exultation as every nerve ending fired, every muscle and fibre in my body contracted - and then the only thing that seemed to matter was just how much of my hot, sticky semen I could pump into her.

And that time it seemed to take very much longer than usual to fully satisfy me. Even after the draining effect of the first three or four truly massive eruptions I felt the need to continue thrusting back and forth. And although not every single one was productive, the sense of urgency remained, and the thrills caused by even the intermittent spurts were strong enough to keep me going.

But of course, eventually, my body simply gave up on me, and, letting go her hips and sliding my hands down around her, I cupped her breasts and leant forward to kiss the back of her neck. ‘That was truly wonderful my darling!’ I gruffly whispered in her ear.

‘It still is, please don’t move yet.’ she replied in a hoarsely muffled voice.

Naturally I did as she’d asked, holding myself still as I kissed her neck and shoulders and my hands stroked and gently squeezed her still tautly swollen breasts.

Vida held herself as still as I was while those rippling echoes of our passion gradually diminished and slowed, then pulled herself forward off me, rolled over and pulled me down on top of her. ‘A kiss please.’ she said as she wound her arms tightly around me.

Not surprisingly, after the busy days at work and the long journey down, that mutually exhausting sex more than satisfied us for the night - and having rinsed ourselves down, I slipped back into my already precious pyjamas, and together we slid between the sheets - and slept.

******

It may seem strange, but it was only when I woke the following morning that I actually twigged as to why we were in the town that were - until then it had merely been Vida’s choice of a somewhere we could enjoy a few days both relaxing and doing the things that we most enjoyed doing, together.

I made us some coffee, then awoke her with a kiss - and once the bleary sleepiness had gone from her eyes, I said. ‘This is where your friend, the beautician, has her business, isn’t it.’

‘That’s right, I’m surprised it took you so long to make the connection.’ she replied with an impish grin.

‘Oh I think I’ve just had too many other things on my mind in the last week or so darling.’

‘True, isn’t it bliss that we can leave all that stuff behind us for a few days.’

‘Mmm, I plan on not buying a newspaper, not listening to or watching any sort of news program, and absolutely refuse to either mention or even think about anything to do with work.’ I stated firmly.

‘Me too, now come here and give me another kiss please.’

Of course, as they always say - ‘one kiss led to another’ - then kisses turned to caresses, caresses to firing something deeper and really before either of us knew it, we were soon beginning the slow, but what eventually proved to be yet another deeply satisfying act of love-making.

So by the time we had finished, then each completed the necessities of life in the bath-room we headed down for breakfast somewhat later than I imagined most of the small hotel’s guest would, but was relieved to see I had been mistaken in that. ‘I think you might find that many of them have been diverted in much the same way that we have been my darling.’ Vida replied when I expressed surprise at the continuing arrival of several more late-comers. ‘This hotel has a reputation for being even more discrete than most are about who is staying here, that’s one of the reasons I chose it.’ she added.

‘So you have been here before?’ I ventured - and admit, was pleasantly relieved to hear her answer.

‘Oh no Alan, my friend recommended it, she has several of her clients who regularly stay here.’ she explained.

‘I look forward to meeting this friend of yours; she sounds a most interesting woman.’ I replied as we made our way along the table bearing a wide selection of breakfast dishes.

‘Oh you will, you certainly will, but before doing so I have a small shopping trip planned for us.’

However, no matter how I cajoled and questioned her, Vida would say nothing more than that, so we sat quietly enjoying our meal, then, once replete, set off for what she assured me was no more than a relatively short walk to the shop she wished us to visit.

Of course, as I had guessed, it was a lingerie shop, but if the length and number of the street-front windows were any indication, it was far larger than I would have expected such a shop, in such a town, to be. It was obvious from the style and look of the frontage that what was now one shop had originally been several, and although each of the window areas contained a display of various sorts of sensuously fine lingerie, none gave visual access to whatever lay behind them - one would have to actually enter the shop to see what other delightful articles it might have for sale.

And it was only rather much later than I actually discovered just how large the premises were.

By that time I had lost most, if not all of my original nervous embarrassment at being in such places, and when I saw that not only was I not the only man there, but also that not each of those that were, were in fact accompanying a woman, I felt completely relaxed.

The shop had been cunningly designed to afford the maximum amount of privacy possible in such a shop, having none of the sometimes barn-like open spaces simply jammed full of racks of clothing. Instead of that it was more like a series of intimately small shops, each separate area obviously specialising in a particular type or style of garment. Bra and panty sets in one of the larger ones, with others for; teddies and bodysuits, corsets, suspenders and garter-belts in a range of styles and greater or lesser degrees of brevity, a wide variety of camisoles and slips, nightgowns and coupled negligees, stockings and an extensive range of other forms of hose, and, discretely positioned towards the back of the shop, a section for the even more explicitly erotic forms of underwear.

Each section had at least one female assistant, some young, some rather more mature, but all of them were both attractive and elegantly groomed.

‘So are we looking for something in particular, or is it a matter of what catches our eye?’ I asked.

‘I think a little of both.’ Vida cryptically replied. ‘You have a wander around for a few minutes, if you see something you or I might like, have it put aside - I expect I’ll be back in a minute or two.’ she added as she headed off through the apparent maze of section dividers.

Other than our mutual delight in both underwear and night attire Vida had very early on discovered my love of stockings, and we had already accumulated a huge selection of colours and styles that she had always been more than eager to wear for me - even to work. Just knowing that she had them on underneath her formally conservative business suits, often provided me with a few moments of personal excitement, even on the many days I had little or no physical, or even visual contact with her. And of course, when the mood took us, I sometimes wore either stockings or pantyhose myself, and we had quite a few, although in more limited designs and styles, that were able to comfortably fit me.

So I made my way to the section dealing with hose, and spent more than the ‘minute or two’ Vida had indicated she might be away, feeling myself starting to become aroused by just the sight and feel of the packages containing those enchantingly wispy items, and in fact purchasing half a dozen pairs of colours and designs that I knew we didn’t already have.

But even as the young woman was wrapping my purchase, Vida reappeared. ‘Ah there you are - I should have guessed I’d find you here! You can come and meet my friend now.’ she added.

Although I was confused - having been led to believe that her friend owned a beauty salon, not a lingerie shop - I followed her towards the back of the store and even before we were close enough to be introduced I knew which of the several women that were in that area was her friend.

She was tall, in fact even a little taller than Vida herself, curvily slim, and with what appeared to be, even for a woman of her height, remarkably long legs. A honey-blonde, and, unlike many women with that coloured hair, hers was obviously glossily thick. But although her overall appearance was undoubtedly attractive, even from the distance I first saw her, it was her face that really commanded my attention.

Even without the generally lightest of make-up that she appeared to be wearing, I somehow knew that she would have that classically English ‘peaches and cream’ complexion. Her nose was slim and straight, her mouth wide and full-lipped, highlighted by the rose-pink lipstick that gave them a ‘just licked’ look.

But in spite of the overall loveliness of her face it was hers eyes that truly riveted me. Surmounted by slenderly arched eye-brows; they were large, with long, presumably darkened eye-lashes that, coupled with the liners and shading, and the surrounding whiteness of the eyes themselves, made the almost cornflower blue irises seem even larger.

‘Isn’t she something!’ Vida whispered before we were too close for the woman to hear. ‘I’ve lost track of how many clients end up falling in love with her - just don’t you dare to even think of doing the same thing!’ she added as a hissing warning. - then - ‘Joanna! I’d like you to meet the man in my life - the one I told you about. Alan - Joanna.’ she said when we were a mere arm’s length away.